Lady Lorelei Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki nodded, but her frow was furrowed as she paced. She had expected Lorelei would be teaching her how to dominate some bombshell submissive, but now she was facing an old coworker, an old friend. It would be one thing to spank and belittle a faceless stranger, but this was Stephanie, the adorable girl she trained a few years ago.

"Listen," she said, stopping and turning to face Stephy. The chestnut-haired girl froze and gave her full attention to Nikki. "If you're going to be my sub, there's a couple of things we have to get straight, okay?"

Stephy nodded.

"First of all, you're not stupid. No one gets to call you that, not even Lady Lorelei. She gave you to me or whatever, which means she has no hold on you. You belong to no one but me, I guess. Okay?"

Stephy nodded.

"Good. And the next thing is that I'm not Lorelei. I don't know what kind of domme I want to be, but Lorelei was right about a few things. I want to be in charge. I like when people listen, when they respect me. But I don't want to beat anyone."

Stephy nodded but her face sank a bit with disappointment.

"A spanking can definitely be in order," added Nikki quickly. Stephy's face brightened. "Especially and only if you've deserved it, okay?"

"Yes, Mis -- Nikki."

"Good. We can get into Mistress or not and eating out strangers and all that later. Alright?"

Stephy nodded.

"If you're with me, you're with me. Not some fantasy you've got in your head."

"Well... I was." Stephy froze and straightened up. "Sorry. Permission to speak?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"Thank you. Um... yeah... what I was going to say was... well... it was you, just you, that I kind of fell for in the first place. Before Lady Lorelei and all this, there was you. That's what I wanted. That's why I did all this."

Nikki blushed. "Right." She turned away from Stephy. "Good." She coughed and cleared her throat. "Right."

"So does that tell you what I want?"

"Well it --"

"I don't want some powerdomme." Stephy moved closer. "Or some sadist or some pimpette who will whore me out." Stephy stood in front of Nikki and grabbed the redhead's hand. "It's you. I want you, and I want to --" Stephy brushed a strand of hair behind her ear, "if you'll let me, I want to serve you. I'm well trained. I'm eager, but more than that, I'm smitten. So what do you say, can I be your sub?"

She leaned forward and kissed Nikki. The redhead melted into it, and both women for a moment became a single person, a single breath. There was no knowing where one began and another ended. There were lips and breath, but they were one set of lips and one breath. They were one tangle of arms and one heartbeat pulsing in unison, anchored to pleasure.

Nikki pulled away first. She put her hands on Stephy's shoulder and pushed down, gently guiding her sub to her knees. "Yes, pet," she said. "You may be my sub. You may serve me."

Nikki sank down to her knees, looking Stephy in the eyes. "But first I want to get to know you. I want to enjoy time with you outside the dungeon because I want more than just a sub. Don't you?"

Stephy nodded.

"Good. Let's go." Nikki stood up and moved to the corner of the dungeon, where her clothes were scattered.

"Go?" asked Stephy, panic creeping in her voice. "Go where?"

"I want coffee." She turned at Stephy and shrugged. "And I get what I want, don't I?"

"Yes, ma'am," said Stephy, smiling.

"You have a coat?"

"Yes," ma'am."

"Good. Wear it and nothing else. I like the idea of you nude on our first date."

"And what about... um..." Stephy pointed to the tapestry of straps barely covering Nikki's body.

"I'll wear it under my clothes. Just for you." Nikki winked at Stephy and turned, gathering up their things. "I'm definitely going to stay in these heels cause... damn."

Stephy laughed, following behind her and putting on a long jacket. She turned to Nikki, spreading her arms. "Look good, boss?" The jacket barely covered her thighs, so there was a hope one could get a glimpse of her pussy.

"Wonderful. Feel comfortable in that?"

"It doesn't matter if --"

"It does to me. Does it feel comfortable to you?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good. If you do well, we can go collar shopping for you. How does that sound?"

Stephy blushed. "Really good."

Nikki extended her arm for Stephy to take it. "My Lady," she said.

"My Mis --" Stephy froze, looking at Nikki, imploring. Nikki shrugged, then nodded. "My Mistress?"

"Why the hell not?"

Stephy sighed. "My Mistress," she whispered to herself, almost as though it were a prayer. The two walked arm in arm through the dungeon, Stephy barely covering her nudity and Nikki covering a network of straps and lingerie.

"Oh," said Nikki. "I left my lingerie. One second."

She turned and went deeper into the dungeon, all the way to the door that led to Lorelei's office. "Yes?" came the dominatrix's voice from the other side.

"Is my lingerie in there?" asked Nikki.

"Yes."

"May I get it?"

The door opened, and Lorelei was sitting at her desking, typing something up on her computer, still in her power suit. She nodded towards the door, and Nikki turned to see her bag of lingerie on the seat next to her.

"Thanks," she said, grabbing it.

"Done so soon?"

"Uh, yeah. We're going to get coffee. It felt like a little too much to spank a friend. I wasn't expecting it to be anyone I knew personally, you know?"

Lorelei said nothing.

"Anyway, sorry it didn't work out."

Lorelei stopped and looked at Nikki. "What do you mean?"

"Well, you won't be teaching me to degrade or humiliate her or whatever. I feel bad. You put a lot of effort into training her, and now we're --"

"Are you getting what you want?"

"Excuse me?" asked Nikki.

"Are you getting what you want?"

"I think so."

"Is Stephanie happy?"

"Yeah." Nikki blushed. "Yeah, I think she is."

"Then it sounds like everything worked out."

"Oh. Right, but..." Nikki looked at the woman behind the desk. She was strong and beautiful; she was everything Nikki envied, and the world told her to become. She was a fantasy and a dream. She was a goddess and a queen. But in that moment, she realized for the first time, that more than anything, Lady Lorelei was free.

"Well, I'll still be back," she said.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I mean, we're going to go figure out what we want, what kind of sub and domme works for us, but I still want to tie her up, you know? I figure there's no better person to teach me how."

Lorelei smirked. "Thank you, Mistress Nikki. I'd love to teach you."

"Thank you, Lady Lorelei."

12