Lady Luck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin took another sip of her wine before answering.

"To answer your first question: perhaps. You're exemplary, now, and we aren't fucking. As for your second question, that's best discussed over chocolate cake."

Thayer blinked. He'd completely forgotten where he was. He picked up a fork, and cut off a piece. Erin leaned forward, placing her arms folded on the table. She opened her mouth up and stuck her tongue out slightly, winking as she did.

It was only at this point that the reality of the situation set in for Thayer. He had been abstracting away the implications of what Erin was saying. Now, he faced the reality clear as day. They were going to fuck like wild animals later tonight. Himself, a thief off the streets, and a goddess of luck. Once he had said prayers to. It was hard to comprehend.

He brought the fork forward into her mouth. Her plump lips closed around the tines, pulling the rich cake right off, smearing just a bit on the outside. She stared right at him as she chewed slowly, enjoying the sight of a man fixated upon her lips.

Erin swallowed. "Delicious. Want to taste?"

"Are you going to feed me a bite, or are you going to kiss me?"

She sat forward onto her feet and swiveled the chair around, so the two of them were sat right next to each other. She reached across his body and grabbed the side of his torso, pulling him towards her.

"Don't ask stupid questions."

She leaned forward and pressed her lips to his once more. Sweet, rich, and delicate. The cake tasted good as well. So good, in fact, that Thayer forgot all thoughts of a raunchy evening.

Erinlay leaned back in her seat. "Well?"

"...it's incredible. I--I've never eaten something so rich before."

Erin smirked to herself. She scooped up a bite on a new fork, and placed it into Thayer's mouth.

So decadent. He was used to the street food stalls, not this level of splendor.

"'What do I like,' you ask me," she muses as she cuts another bite for him. "I won't insult your intelligence by being coy about it. I am a goddess, and I am worthy of worship."

Thayer nodded. That made sense, at the very least. But he wasn't sure about some of the implications.

"Do you want me to kneel or bow to you? Swear myself, and so on?"

She opened her mouth for another bite, and pondered his question. "Not quite," she finally said. "You praise me enough already, as do many. What I want, is to be tended to. Doted upon and taken care of, like the finest art in your gallery. Except I am to be touched. Envelope me. Praise me. Show how much effort you're willing to expend for my pleasure."

Thayer was secretly relieved. He didn't want to become her slave. This was something different, something new and exciting in a fresh way. He found himself eyeing her bust again, and the image of her sprawled on the bed in luxury as he kissed and sucked on her nipples flashed through his mind.

"I can do that," he replied.

"Perfect." Erin fed him the final bit of cake, and drank in the sight of him. Muscular, but not buff. He was toned and lean, as thieves usually were. A mess of brown hair on a sun-kissed tan face. Vibrant blue eyes, an uncommon trait in this part of the world. She could see more with her divine vision, if she wanted. But that would take away the fun of playing as mortal.

Thayer swallowed. Could she read his mind? Did she see his thoughts?

"Thayer. Strip for me."

"Wh..."

'I guess we're in this now,' he thought to himself. He nodded back to Erin and stood up before her. She uncrossed and recrossed her legs, revealing parts of her thighs most tantalizingly.

He unbuttoned his shirt, heavily aware of her gaze. Erin was drinking him in; imagery that was punctuated by the sips she took from her glass. She made a small circling motion with her finger. He acquiesced and turned around as he threw the shirt off and began sliding his pants down.

"So few scars, compared to many of your profession. It shows tremendous skill."

"...or it shows that I've had a most gracious benefactor." A test. A satisfied hum from behind told him that he passed. With that encouragement, he slid his pants down along with his underwear and stepped out, in one motion.

Naked. Exposed. Vulnerable. All to a goddess that watched him from behind, who could take him at any moment. It sent a rush of adrenaline through his body, the way his work did.

"Turn."

He did so, slowly, in the hopes that she would enjoy the teasing. His cock was fully erect of course. Half a foot in length, and thick. Erin purred at the sight.

"Gorgeous. But your body hair is unkempt. It will not do."

He gulped. "Apologies, my...goddess?"

"Lady."

"My lady. I could trim myself if you gave me but a moment."

"No need, my champion." Erin flicked her fingers, and the hair on his body instantly groomed itself, the clippings scattering to dust and disappearing. The hair of his chest and stomach was trimmed neat. It tapered away to nothing below his belly button, leaving his groin completely smooth. The cool air made him shiver.

"Much better. Come close to me."

Her eyes were glued to his cock. Did she intend to suck him off right in the chair? He absentmindedly held himself by the base of his shaft as he walked.

Erin snapped her finger, and suddenly he was entirely focused on her. His hand fell to his side. What was that?

"I did not tell you to touch yourself."

He shook his head.

"Step here."

He stood with his cock two feet away from her head, hands to his side. The inability to touch himself made him anxious. Couldn't she take him in her mouth already, or at least stroke him! The intensity built, and all she did was tilt her head to examine it at another angle, and down the last of her wine.

She looked upward. Without a word, she brought her head close to him, stuck out her tongue, and flicked up the little bit of precum present at his tip. She swirled it in her mouth before swallowing.

He gasped. The sudden pleasure made his cock twitch.

"Mmm," she moaned. "I hope I get to have more later. I think it's time for you to bathe me."

She stood, and contemplated.

"Have you earned the right to see me naked just yet, though."

"Haven't I?" he asked. "You've seen me naked."

"Oh, darling. I'm a god, I have that right at all times. I think you still need to earn it."

She waved her hand once more. Thayer found himself in the dark, with a pressure around his eyes and back of head. A blindfold.

"Much better," she cooed. "You may begin undressing me."

'Unfair!' he wanted to yell. She had teased him all day long, and now she wouldn't even let him look at her while he undressed her? It was infuriating. And yet, as his cock surged even more, he couldn't deny how turned on he was getting.

The sooner he got to work, the sooner he'd get to see her. He blindly reached out until he felt her shoulder, and spun her around quick enough to cause her to yelp.

Finding the buckle was tricky--he assumed it had a zipper--and he felt the garment's top slide off her shoulders. He spun her back around and reached for her tits, but felt himself unable to grasp it. He strained and grunted, but it was as if there was a powerful current of force repelling his hand from that spot.

"You can't see my body, Thayer. Did you think I'd let you touch where I didn't want you to?"

This time, he groaned aloud. "Why do I need to wait? How am I supposed to 'earn' the right to see you and touch you?"

"You ask the right question, my champion, but your tone needs work."

Tone. He was going about this the wrong way. A plan formed in his head. He took a deep breath, nodded and reached toward her waist. No force stopped him this time. Carefully, he began to undo the garment's fastenings, until it was only held up by his hands.

He got down on one knee, and slid the outfit down with flat palms against her legs. She purred again, running her hand through his hair.

"How can I serve you correctly, my Lady?"

Even though he couldn't see, he knew she was smiling down on him.

"Bring me pleasures, my champion. Enthrall me, ravage me, break me. Give me everything you have. Can you do this?"

He nodded, fervently. He could do that. He'd do it for her. He wanted to give her everything.

"We'll see. I have a test for you. Lie down on the ground, on your back. Don't touch your cock."

He obeyed, laying himself flat. He stuck his hands behind his head, as far from his cock as he could get them.

He heard her feet step on both sides of him.

"Eat me out, my champion."

Her thighs touched down around his head, her hands grabbed his and held them tight, and she placed her perfectly smooth and soaking wet pussy upon his lips.

"Mmm!" he moaned. He opened his mouth and ran his tongue across her opening, causing her to clutch his hands hard.

"Oh, my champion!"

He couldn't get enough of her. The taste, the sweet scent, the bucking and grinding of her hips. The wood floor below him hurt, but he ignored it and focused on her. He flicked his tongue across her clit and buried it in her sheathe in quick succession.

"So perfect! I saw the way you pleasured other women before, Thayer. You know what I crave so much."

She took his hands and placed them on her tits, guiding the individual fingers to play with her nipples.

"Oh, fuck yes Thayer! Fill me with your tongue! Higher, high--there don't you dare stop!"

She grabs his hair hard with one hand, and rips the blindfold off. Thayer had never seen such beauty in his life. Her breasts loomed large above him, bouncing each time she ground on his mouth. Her hair was frazzled. And longer than it was earlier; she had let it down, and it reached down to the tops of her tits. She looked down at him, clutching his hair with both hands. Her mouth rested in an open smile, fixed in that pleasurable space of bliss and awe.

"Don't you fucking stop, Thay! I want to cum right on your tongue!"

Unlike many men his age, Thayer knew the Golden Rule of Sex: when the other person says not to stop because they're about to cum, you don't change a thing. He didn't speed up or go harder, just kept flicking where she told him to do so, curling his tongue back with each lick like he was beckoning her downward into him.

He felt her squirm and tighten on his tongue. Felt her hands pull hard on his hair. He moaned from the pain, sending tiny vibrations along her tongue that only caused her to pull even more. The lights of the room began to flicker ominously as her divine power unraveled from her as she climaxed, crying out as her thighs shook around Thayer's head for a full minute. Despite his own will, the primal display of power made Thayer shiver and slow.

His tongue became too much sensation to bear, and she slid backward down his chest and stomach before laying on top of him.

Thayer gasped for air. He threw his hands back behind his head once more despite the yearning protests of his leaking cock. He would win this game of hers.

Erin looked down at Thayer, at his wet, broken face.

"My champion..."

She let her face come down towards his, and placed a delicate kiss on his mouth. She licked her lips, deciding whether or not she liked the taste of herself. Finding that she did, she kissed him again, sliding her tongue into his mouth to taste more of her own nectar.

Thayer's head swam. Never had he been with a woman like this.

Once Erin had her fill, she sat up to the side of him.

"Oh!" she exclaimed. "You're leaking."

Thayer looked down at his throbbing member. Sure enough, a bead of precum had snaked a path down his cock. He wasn't used to being denied so long, and his dick was begging to be plunged into her.

Erin looked at Thayer, winked, and bent down to lick it up. Her tongue travelled from his stomach, along the trail of salty desire, and to the very tip.

"Do you want me to suck you off, Thayer?"

"I thought you wanted me to bathe you, my lady?"

She gave him a mischievous look. "I've changed my mind."

"Then, gods, yes!" he answered. His cock twitched at the thought.

"Then you have to promise me something. No matter what, you must not cum. I want you to fuck me after this."

He nodded. He'd agree to that. Hells, he'd agree to just about anything to see how good her plush lips felt around his dick.

"Get on the bed."

He sat up, bringing himself right next to her head. She couldn't help but kiss him one last time before letting him go. He sprawled across the delicate silk sheets of the bed. She mounted the opposite end, stalking toward him with her back arched and ass pointed in the air. Her dark, wavy hair fell around her head. Thayer instinctively reached out to grab it, to pull her close and then push her mouth down and over his member.

She allowed it, taking him halfway down with ease. Thayer gasped at the sudden pleasure. Erin swirled her tongue around him, coaxing a few more sounds from his lips. She kept him there for a minute, his hand lightly grasping her hair, tongue encircling him and licking up the arousal that coated the tip of his cock with every throb. Then, she stopped swirling, and sat there with him in her mouth.

Thayer, who had let himself sink backwards into the pillows, opened his eyes. She looked back at him, a mischievous glint in her eye, and winked.

'Is that all she wants to do?' Thayer thought to himself. 'Tease me all night?'

He got his answer when she slid down in one fluid motion, marking a ring around the base of his cock with what was left of her lipstick.

"Oh, fuck," he sighed. It felt like she had wrapped around him with warm, wet silk. She surrounded him completely. His hands gripped the sheets in tight clutches.

Erin didn't let the moment linger. She began bobbing her head up and down, watching his reaction closely. His moans were fuel to her--she reached her hand below herself with a single finger and began massaging her clit, while her other hand flicked at her nipple. None of this distracted her from Thayer's cock. She came back all the way to the top, with her lips barely kissing the tip. Each time she went down, she would bottom out and make the ring around the base stand out even more.

Thayer couldn't help himself. He took a handful of her hair and began thrusting himself up into her mouth. Her satisfied giggle reverberated around him, and he began thrusting faster. So close--

She pulled her head away from him.

"Please!" he cried. He tried to push her back down, but he had no success whatsoever. He tried to grab hold of himself so he could stroke it himself, but his hands were forced back by the invisible force from before. He panicked for a split second, wondering if she was about to ruin him. His arms flailed, and he looked to her with a desperate plea in his eyes.

"Shhhh," she commanded. "I told you, Thayer. I need you to fuck me."

She got off of her stomach onto her knees and hands, turning around. She peered at him with her piercing green eyes, and shook her ass at him. The force around his arms disappeared.

He hardly needed to be told what to do. He got onto his knees and crawled on them behind her. A thought about needing to stop for lube came to his head, only to be allayed when he took hold of his cock and found it completely slick to the touch. He didn't spare a second to ponder whether the divine application of lube was universal amongst the gods. Instead, he positioned himself at her wet entrance and pulled her back onto him.

She yelped in surprise. "Yes! Fuck me, Thayer. Show me how much you want me! How much you need me!"

She might've said more, but she was silenced by the rough way he pushed her head into the mattress, and the rhythmic force with which he thrust into her. This is what she wanted: the thrill of imperfection. The roughness, the lust, the grit of true desire.

Thayer fucked her with absolute need. Pulling her back and thrusting his cock forward over and over. Yanking her hair back to use as a handle. For all her talk about being worshipped, he could tell this was what she wanted.

"I'm gonna cum, Thayer," she said in gasps. "Make me cum all over you--oh, fuck! Yes!"

Her fingers rubbed away at her clit with fervor. She moaned, and Thayer felt her clutch down around his cock tighter, in pulses, as she came again. That last bit of extra pleasure was enough to send him over the edge at last and spend himself inside of her.

Thayer continued thrusting through her climax. It was only when she slunk her head forward that he finally stopped and collapsed on top of her, paying no mind to the mess they made.

"You...you came inside me," Erin breathed.

The fear of god flooded into Thayer. "I--sorry. It--I couldn't--"

"No, no...I wanted that. Thank you, my champion."

He nodded, brushing his face against her hair so she felt it. With a quiet giggle, she flipped onto her back to look at him. He was a mess of sweat and fatigue, looking at her with a nervous expression.

"It's okay," she assured him. "I can't get pregnant like that."

He nodded, and lowered himself on his side next to her.

"That's a relief," he finally said. "So...was it what you wanted?"

Erin smirked, and held his cheek. "You did well, my champion. I think this arrangement of ours will work well."

Arrangement. "What's the next part of this, then?"

She propped herself up on an elbow. "You'll know in the morning. Rest well, Thayer."

He found his vision turning black. The last thing he remembered was the feeling of the coolness of the pillow as he fell.

------

He awoke with a start to sunlight peeking through the curtain. He was right where he had been when he fell asleep, but Erinlay was nowhere to be seen. The mess they had made had all but disappeared, but the tussled sheets and his lack of clothing convinced him that the whole experience was real.

As he got out of the bed, he spotted a folded note on the table where they had first sat.

"A suggestion," the note read. He opened it.

The note told about a noble that lived in the city. He'd heard of them before, but what he didn't know that the note told of was the connections they had to a particular god. One with a similar domain to Erinlay, but definitely more maliciously aligned. One that Erinlay, if his limited knowledge of religion was correct, was enemies with.

And at the end, it told of where this noble preferred to store their coin.

"So this is the job," he said to himself, a smile growing on his face. "Your champion."

12