Genie Master Pt. 01

Story Info
I find a Genie and life becomes amazing.
12k words
4.7
40.2k
94

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DavKrieg
DavKrieg
263 Followers

This story has been sitting in my draft folder for over a year. I got the first third done then ran into writer's block and real life.

This series will be a harem story. Our hero will have lots of sex with many women. Those women will have lots of sex with each other. There will be some dom\sub situations and there will be some butt stuff. There will be lots of Magic, making some things unrealistic. If that's what you dig, enjoy! If any of that is not your thing and you still read this, don't say I didn't warn you.

**********

"Well, Shit!"

I've never seen so many red lights on a HUD. I didn't even know this plane had that many systems to red light. Is that smoke? That is smoke! And that is the fire causing that smoke. Sorry taxpayers, but this is a wasted billion dollars. "Eject, Eject, Eject!" I reach up and grab the handles at the top of my seat and yank the shroud down to cover my face and start the ejection process. I'm also hoping this process isn't one of the red lights.

The canopy charges fire, flinging the plexiglass up and away. Then the charges under my clenched ass fire, pushing me up and out of my gloriously aflame flying steed, and compressing my spine in the process. My parachute deploys, jerking and squeezing me in the worst ways. I look down to see the brilliant blue of the ocean surrounding the Florida Keys far closer than I expected. I may have stayed in the plane too long trying to save it. Fortunately, there is an island close by, and if I can figure out how to steer this damn parachute, I might not get wet at all. I look up to see where the plane will crash. "Seriously!!" I exclaim when I see the flaming wreckage is still aloft and somehow has turned and is heading right at me. I pull on the 'chute's risers trying to move sideways or drop out of the way of this fucking plane. I drop a little more quickly while also sliding to my left, but to no avail. I won't be able to avoid a mid-air collision with my former ride. In a last ditch effort, I pop my quick release handles and fall out of the parachute harness. I fall out fast enough to watch the parachute get snagged by the wing of my plane and wrap around it. My free falling body rolls over to see I am over the island and coming in hot.

"Well, Shit!"

**********

"Ouch!"

My eyes slowly open. The visor on my helmet is smashed and my oxygen mask is gone. I am floating in water. My Mae West life vest inflated, keeping me afloat while I was out. That's weird, the last I remember seeing is a solid green mass of the island as I plummeted to my death. I look up and see a double canopy of deep green leaves completely blocking out the sun except for an area of broken branches in the middle over this small lake I am floating in. "That must have been what kept me alive. The trees slowed me down and the water cushioned my fall." I say to myself. I move to swim to shore and my whole body screams in pain. "Fuck!! I use cushioned very loosely." I suck it up and painfully swim my way to shore. The swim takes longer than it should. I don't feel any broken bones but it does feel as if my body is one big bruise. I finally make it to where my hands and knees can feel the bottom and I crawl the rest of the way out of the water. I fall to my face and breathe heavily. Darkness overtakes me.

**********

I become aware again. I am lying on the wet shoreline, my whole body sore. I push myself up and onto my feet and stagger further away from the shoreline. I know the chase planes should have seen where I went down, or at least where the plane crashed. SAR (Search and Rescue) helicopters should have been overhead by now. I'm sure they can't see me through the trees, so I know I am going to have to make my way to the shoreline. I deflate the Mae West and try to check my gear. I have no gear. Between dropping out of the parachute harness and falling through the trees, it seems all of my survival gear is gone. "Shit!"

I look around, trying to see if I can find a way to the shore. I don't see anything obvious other than a small hill about half a kilometer away. I decide to walk up that hill, hoping I can see the shore. I start hiking, trudging to be honest, towards the hill. I am using the trees to keep myself standing, putting one foot in front of the other. I take my helmet off and drop it. Sweat is pouring down my face as I near the hillock. As I near it, I see that it is higher and steeper than I thought.

"Suck it up, Blaze." I tell myself. I walk to a large boulder and lean against it. "Get to the top of this hill and then a break." I say aloud. I push off from the boulder and take a step when the ground falls out from underneath me.

"Shit!!"

**********

I open my eyes, well, my left eye. The right side of my face is pressed firmly in damp soil. I push myself up, feeling bruises on top of bruises. A dim ray of light shines from the hole about ten feet above where I am laying now. "What the fuck! How much further must I fall today?" I mutter aloud. I get my feet underneath me and stand shakily. I put my hand against the wall. I look around slowly and see that I am in a small cave type area. The edges of the area are shrouded in shadow. I know there is no way I'll be able to jump up to the hole I fell through. I figure I better search the cave to see if I can find something to use or to find another exit. I start to the right keeping my hand on the wall. I take two steps when I trip over something, dropping to my knees. "Dammit!" I turn around on my knees to find what I stepped on.

My hand falls on a smooth round object. I grip tighter and tug. The object comes free easily and I note that I am holding a glass bottle. "What is this?" I crawl over to the ray of light holding the bottle. The glass is warm in my hands. The bottle is short and squat. The glass appears to be a deep green. There is wax covering the lid and no label or marking of any sort that I can see. The glass is getting warmer as I hold it. I wonder if I should open it or not. As I mull the question in my head, my fingers are picking at the wax, peeling it off. I look down and see that I have peeled all the wax off and the bottle is sealed by a cork, not unlike a bottle of Maker's Mark. "Fuck it, I could use a drink." I pull the cork.

A loud thunder clap and flash of intense light fill the cave, as if I just set off a flashbang in my hand. I drop to the ground. My ears ringing and echoes of light still in my eyes, I fall back on my ass. "Fuck today!!!" I yell.

"What is wrong, Master?" The most sultry voice I've ever heard cuts right through the ringing.

"Wha?!?!" I rub my eyes, trying to clear them. "Who's there?"

"It is I, Master. The servant you freed." The voice replies. Her voice sounds like pure sex. I frantically try to clear my vision.

I open my eyes and see her. Oh my Gods!!!! She is about 5' 5". She has jet black wavy hair to her shoulders, with the bangs curling over her forehead. She has bright blue eyes above full ruby red lips that are in a wide smile. Her skin is lightly, but fully tanned. She is stark naked. Her breasts seem to be natural C cups and full, the nipples pink and poking straight. Her body narrows to her waist and then blossoms out to firm hips and then long smooth legs. Between the legs is a full, yet well trimmed jet black bush. Her hands are on her wasp-like waist and her nails are also ruby red. She seems to be ageless. I can't tell if she is younger or older than my age of 43. I study this vision. I try to memorize every detail. She is by far the most beautiful and purely sexual woman I have ever seen in the flesh. She reminds me of someone...

"Who are you?" I ask. "What are you?"

"I am a Genie. Your Genie, Master." The sultry woman answers, while taking a step towards me.

"Shit! I must have one hell of a concussion. A genie? Really brain, that's what you come up with?" I mutter to myself, unable to tear my eyes away from the vision.

"Master! You are hurt? Shall I heal you?" She says with concern in her voice and on her face. She kneels right in front of me. Those piecing blue eyes looking into mine.

"Sure, why not. You are just a figment of my concussed brain." I reply. I know I am right and I am imagining this, but a large part of me is hoping she is real.

"Thank you, Master, for letting me help you." She closes her beautiful eyes and waves her hand. "I am very real, Master. And all yours."

As her hand moves towards me I feel a warm wave spread through my battered body. It starts at my toes and flows quickly up my body. I feel every muscle relax and I can feel the pain disappear. The wave flows up my neck and suddenly my ears stop ringing and my eyes clear. I open my eyes and fall once again into those piercing blue eyes. I feel amazing. I feel better than I have ever felt before. Even my grumbling stomach and parched mouth are gone. My tongue runs over my teeth and that familiar chipped tooth from when I was twelve is gone. My teeth feel straight and strong. "All done, Master. You should feel much better now."

"Thank you, I do feel better. I still think I am unconscious and having hallucinations though." I move my feet underneath me and stand easily. None of the earlier weakness is apparent. The gorgeous woman is still on her knees, looking up at me. Now that my body is not wracked with pain, it decides it can react to her. My cock quickly hardens in my flight suit. "In the off chance this is real, how can I thank you, Miss?"

"There is no need for thanks, Master. I am yours to command." She replies.

"Please, stand up." I reach down and take her hand and help her stand. With exquisite grace she stands in front of me. Her eyes on mine. "Miss, I don't know what to say. I don't know if this is real or not. I think I am still laying on the ground over there, bleeding out slowly in my brain."

"Not anymore, Master. My magic stopped the bleeding and reversed any of the damage." She smiles wide "You are in perfect health. A perfect male." She reaches forward and runs her hand along the bulge at my crotch. "May I please you, Master?"

Her hand brushing my cock has me moaning. Her penetrating eyes and sultry voice has me completely off my guard. "Yes you may." I reply. Fuck it, I am dying in a cave or this is real, either way I am not turning this sex goddess down.

With my words, she waves her hand and drops to her knees. My flight suit disappears with her waving hand. I look down as she takes me in her hand. "Well, that's new." I say while looking at the extra two or three inches on my cock.

"I hope you don't mind, Master. I took the liberty while healing you." The sultry genie says. She wastes no more time and inhales my manhood. "Mmmmmmmm......" She moans. Her mouth slides along my shaft and I feel her tongue doing stunts around it. The head of my cock pushes past her tonsils and into her tight throat. She swallows and her tongue and throat squeeze my entire length.

"Fuck me!!!!" I exclaim as sparks shoot through my body, starting from my cock.

"Yes, Master." My new genie says when she pulls my steel rod out of her hot mouth. She waves her hand and I fall back on to a rock. I bounce gently on the now cushiony rock as it shifts to accommodate my form in a reclining position. The beautiful woman straddles my lap and guides my cock into the hottest, tightest, and wettest pussy I have ever known. She slides down my new length slowly. I can feel her gripping and massaging me from the inside. Her face is even with mine and I reach up and pull her close and kiss those full ruby red lips. We kiss deeply as more sparks shoot through me. They feel as if they are running from her lips through my body and up my cock and back again. The sexiest woman alive is grinding on my cock faster, my hand is squeezing her full natural breast and our tongues are wrestling in my mouth. I want to last longer, fuck, I want to last forever, but I can feel my balls quivering.

"I'm... Gonna... Cummmmm...." I gasp.

"Please, Master. Please cum for me. Give me your cum. I need it, please." She whispers hotly in my ear. She nibbles on my neck and grinds harder. "Please fill me, Master."

Who am I to deny this woman anything. My hands grab her tiny waist and pull her down as I thrust up into her and explode. My cock is spraying her Genie womb with every drop of semen I have ever made in my life. Her head falls back and she lets out a scream as she cums on my pulsing cock. I can feel magic flowing between us. When her orgasm ends, her head drops to my shoulder, her arms around my neck. Mine are resting on her firm, full ass. I kiss her cheek gently. "Thank you, Master." She murmurs.

I have no doubts now, this is real. She is really a genie and she is bound to me. As soon as the magic washed over us, clarity and understanding came with it. "Thank you, my beautiful Genie." I kiss her again. She pushes herself back so we can look in each other's eyes, but not far enough to dislodge my cock from her magical pussy.

"So, you are a Genie. I believe it now." I start "How did you end up here in a cave on a small island in the Florida Keys? Also I have to ask. You look exactly like Bettie Page, are you? Is she a Genie?"

Her head falls back as she laughs. She looks at me again and smiles with those beautiful ruby lips. "Master, that was surely not the first thing I thought you were going to ask. I am not that woman. I can take any form you wish. My former master thought she was the sexiest woman alive and wished me to look like her. I am happy you like this form as well. I can see you think the same as well." She smiles and runs her hands over her body. "To your other question, I don't have an answer. I know my former master lived in Florida. I am not sure what happened, but suddenly I was in limbo and unbound from my master." Her face takes on a pensive look. "There are a number of reasons why that would happen. Genies do not remember the Master's personal details after they are released, so I may never know why I was released. I don't think he died, I think I would know that." She sighs and looks at me with adoration in her eyes. "I have a new master now, who will care for me and take me into his home." She smiles and I can't help but kiss her ruby lips.

"Well, the first thing I need is your name, Sweetheart." I say.

"You may call what you will, Master. I am yours to command." She replies. "However, I am know as Bettmathesda."

"Bettmathesda. That is a pretty name, but a mouthful. Do you mind if I call you Betty?" I ask the beautiful woman on my lap.

"I love it, Master."

"My name is Danny, Betty. Danny Blaise." (Pronounced Blysay)

"Well met, Danny Blaise." She says and I pull her in for a kiss.

"Now, how are we going to get out of here, Betty?"

"Master, I can take us anywhere in the world you wish to go."

I pause, thoughts racing through my head. "There is no way I am going to let the government know about you, they would do whatever they could to take you apart and use your magic." I lean back a bit, Betty following and resting her head on my shoulder. "I know I was unconscious a couple times at least. I wonder how long I've been on this island." I ponder.

"About six hours, Master." Betty answers with a purr on my neck.

"Okay, that means they have called out a full search. Which then means I can't get picked up with a clean uniform and no injuries. And surely no way I can have a gorgeous woman on my arm. We would be in interrogation until they got tired of it." I think some more. "We could just disappear. You can take us anywhere in the blink of an eye." She nods yes. "I don't want to start a new identity though. The States are home, I may not have family anymore, but I don't want to give up my life."

"I understand, Master." Betty replies. "I can easily conjure some superficial wounds and torn clothes. I can return to my bottle and make it appear as something else, or even invisible."

"Yeah, that could work. Then I would make my way to the beach and await 'rescue'. Once through debrief, I retire from the Navy, which I was going to do anyway. That is the third jet in as many months that fell apart on me." I kiss the beautiful genie. "How's that sound for a plan?"

"I like it, Master. Shall I get everything ready now?"

"Not just yet, there is a poor Genie who has been alone for way too long. What kind of Master would I be if I kept her waiting even longer?" I kiss Betty deeply, feeling her melt into my arms. "I wish for a comfortable place to bed my favorite genie correctly."

Betty smiles, kisses me and waves her hand while purring, "Yes, Master." The cave fades away and we are now in a room with a pile of soft pillows and silk sheets. I am sitting and propped up by the softest and silkiest pillows, Betty in my arms. There are small lamps in the corners, giving a soft glow in the room. "You are right, Master. Your poor Genie has been neglected for so, so long. Only a good master would notice that, and only the best would take care of the neglected Genie before himself." She covers my face and neck in kisses. "I think I will be a very happy Genie, indeed." She starts kissing down my neck.

"Not so fast, Betty. I am taking care of my Genie this time." I say as I lay her back on the pillows and kiss her deeply. Our tongues dance as my hands wander up and down her soft skin. My left hand cups her full breast, hefting the weighty flesh. My right slides down her body between us and moves over her taut belly and over the silky hair of her mound. I cup her wet heat as my lips find the junction of her shoulder and neck, bringing a breathless giggle from her ruby lips. My fingers squeeze the magnificent breast, and I bring my curious lips to the perfect nipple. I hear a gasp and a purr when I make contact. My lips and tongue teasing that little pink nub. My right hand is slowly stroking her outer lips, feeling the wetness gather. I give both nipples a nip and slide down her body, her muscular abs rippling under my kisses. I kiss her belly button and flick with my tongue, getting a giggle and a shiver from Betty. My destination is calling me, I can feel her heat on my chest and neck as I work my way lower. My tongue traces the edge of her bush, she is wiggling and moaning constantly.

"Master...... You... You don't have to do.... Thhhhhhhhaaaaaatttttt!!!!!!!" My warm tongue slips between her dripping lips. She tastes magical. There are sparks running along my tongue as I lick this delicious pussy. My lips close over her clit causing her to scream in pleasure. I slide two fingers into the wet tunnel. Muscular thighs clamp over my ears muffling the screams slightly. I flick my tongue over her clit as I turn my hand over making the come hither motion, apparently hitting the right spot as fluid gushes onto my face. "MASTER!!!! Master... Master......... Master......" Betty moans as her body relaxes and my tongue laps up the tasty liquid.

My fingers slowly moving in and out, my tongue and lips gently licking her as she comes down. She keeps moaning, her hips start moving with my fingers. I start licking and sucking her again, winding her up. "Betty, you are delicious. I could lick this magical pussy all day long." I give another long lick as she sighs. "However, I am thinking we both need me inside of you." I quickly move in position and slide into her wet warmth while talking. "Fuuuuucccck Betty! You are amazing!"

"Master!!!!!! Fuck me! Fuck me like I need!"

Who am I to deny this woman what she desires? Betty is more than wet and warmed up, I quickly begin deep, long thrusts. My magically enhanced cock is pounding the wet hole, making squishing and splashing sounds as it pounds in and out. Betty is smiling and moaning and yipping, her fingers are scratching my back and her heels are pushing my ass, driving me deep into her. My left hand finds and squeezes her breast. I squeeze and flick her hard nipple as I bring her to another screaming orgasm. Her fingernails dig deep into my back and her thighs lock tight around me as she screams her pleasure to the heavens. I slowly pump in and out as she comes down from her orgasm. When her breathing returns to normal, I grip her tiny waist and lift and turn her over. She quickly moves her arms and legs and presents her dripping pussy to me. I enter her again and pound hard and fast. I am chasing my orgasm this time. I am so ready to fill this gorgeous Genie again. I am grunting with each thrust. Betty is thrusting her hips back at me with little growls. Sweat starts to drip off my forehead. I grip a handful of her hair and pull her closer. Betty growls loudly and reaches between her legs, her fingers working her clit, my shaft and my balls. "I'm... Gonna..... Cuuummmmmm!!!!"

DavKrieg
DavKrieg
263 Followers