Lady, Maid, and Guard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again I turned on the pressure, driving in harder and faster, pushing her over the edge, smiling as she screamed and climaxed. That was my cue to climax myself, spraying deep within her.

I moved away from her and she seemed to just sag back onto the ground. I hitched up my trousers and strolled over to where their clothes were. A quick check of the guard's thing reveal a very sharp knife to go with her sword. I picked up the knife and moved back to the girls.

"If you hold this tightly," I told the maid, wrapping her fingers around the hilt of the knife, "you'll find that your guard will probably be able to use it to slice her bonds off. Now if you'll excuse me I have to leave. I want to be a long way from here before the sun sets."

I faded back up the track, diverting into the woods and climbing high in a convenient tree. This gave me a good view of the clearing with the coach and I waited. After a while the three women came into view, dressed and arguing amongst themselves. The Lady and her maid piled into the coach, the guard climbed into the driver's seat, got down and removed the horses' feed-bags, climbed back up and they all departed.

They didn't even bother to check the ground to see if they could work out if anything had happened to the guards. They apparently just assumed they'd deserted on a pair of fine horses. With them gone I returned to the clearing and tidied up. By the time I'd finished you'd never have known that a coach had even been there.

With that done I strolled back into the woods. Those rabbit trails were still there and I still had some cords.

12