Lady Mielikki's Amulet Ch. 03

Story Info
Sweaty, caring (but still frustrating) gentle femdom session.
4.9k words
3.87
3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 01/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey all - Been a minute since I updated this story. It's a high fantasy story set in the fantasy world of Atalantahna. For the plot to make sense, please check out "Lady Mielikki's Amulet, Ch. 01," and "Ch.02" as well. If you're just here for the kink though, knock yourself out. All characters are over 18. This story goes *really* hard on the sweat fetish stuff, as well as feet/ass worship, and also cuckoldry stuff, so if none of that is your thing, you might not be a fan. As always, this is fantasy - it says nothing about my actual views on things in real life - but...let's hope it's filthy fucking hot fantasy.

***

Tofi had Lady Mielikki's chamber pot just about clean when he heard the door open downstairs.

Wednesdays were usually one of the heavier cleaning days because Lady Mielikki tended to be out of the house for longer between work at the Archive of Hela City and then her social engagements afterwards. It meant he didn't get in her way when he was washing her clothes or, as now, cleaning the chamber pots.

But regardless of where he was in the cleaning, he knew Lady Mielikki expected him to greet her at the door when she entered. It wasn't a chore; he hadn't been able to think about anything else all day -- not during the hours he'd spent on his knees scrubbing the floors or washing the undergarments only her Man, Ullr, got to see her in anymore -- but he suspected she'd turned his arousal up on Cuckold Amulet at least a notch or two. He hadn't ground his teeth against the arousal in his core this much since he'd been nullified.

It had taken awhile to adjust to having his penis removed by an irreversible spell. The Witch's ritual had, of course, left him in a perpetual state of arousal and frustration, his body screaming for an outlet that no longer existed. True to her word, Lady Mielikki had been, by and large, fair (not that a cuckold should ever have the temerity to question their cuckoldress, Tofi knew) and hadn't toyed with his Cuckold Amulet simply for her sadistic amusement. Lady Mielikki wasn't that cruel, or at least, she wasn't *usually* that cruel. The only times she'd used his Cuckold Amulet to ratchet up his need for an orgasm he would never receive was as a punishment -- he'd broken a goblet or forgotten a chore. He understood that and, at least conceptually, he also understood that was The Witch's nullification ritual, cursing him with all the servile mannerisms of a dog eager to obey regardless of how it was treated.

But it still didn't change the fact that he still thought Lady Mielikki was maybe the beautiful person he'd ever met, and serving her still felt like an honor, even if it hurt or was humiliating in the moment.

Or even when she did treat him as something akin to her personal plaything. Lady Mielikki was never much for witchcraft -- she'd hypnotize him every now and then with a few charmed anklets -- but recently she had tried her hand at a small-time spell. It was something Duchess Cybele, the true sorceress in that friendship, had shown her, something designed for use specifically on Nullified Cuckolds. She'd cast a Curse of Sensitivity on him, which meant not only did he feel the need to cum constantly, it was worsened by the slightest brush of anything against his balls. Like his tunic. It had only been a few days, but already she'd caught him unable to help himself, reaching underneath the hem of his pink tunic for anything resembling relief. She seemed to enjoy it.

And even now, as he opened the front door to Lady Mielikki's manor, he still cast a quick glance down at his tunic and ground his teeth against the burning desire he felt in his groin.

He opened the door and greeted Lady Mielikki, still dressed in an outfit appropriate for the Archive of Hela City, albeit a casual one: a short-sleeved blouse and a short skirt, over her high leather boots. These were the hottest days of the summer, but even Tofi knew the Mistress of the Archives had her rules about how scholars had to be dressed if they were to enter the building's halls.

"Good evening, My Lady," Tofi said, and knelt in front of her.

"Good to see you, Tofi," she said, and bent to kiss him on the forehead, a strand of sweat-damp golden hair brushing Tofi's face as she did. "Goddess, I've had a day."

"I bet, my Lady," Tofi said.

Even from here he could smell the sharp -- but not unpleasant -- aroma of her body, drenched in sweat after a long day in an Atalantahnan summer.

She stepped inside, into the main entryway of the house and spun, the skirt splaying out around her waist and revealing the tight, corded muscle of her thighs as she did.

"The house looks clean, cuckold," she said. "And it smells so fresh too. I take it you used some of the pine The Witch sent over?"

Tofi winced at mention of The Witch -- he couldn't help but think of her Nullification Ritual as well -- but he nodded.

"Yes, Lady Mielikki," he said. "I lit the candles just this morning. They were high quality."

"I'll have to send you over to her to say thank you," Lady Mielikki said with a teasing wink. "I'm sure she'd love to see you again, after condemning you to a lifetime of sexual frustration and a burning desire to serve me. She's mentioned to me a few times how much fun she had with you."

Tofi swallowed hard. "Yes, My Lady."

Lady Mielikki paused, stood in the center of the room, her hands on her hips, and cocked her head, as if thinking. She pursed her lips, and Tofi's heartrate increased. He couldn't read her like this.

"You know Tofi," she said. "You've been exceptionally good lately. I was even mean to you and I cast the Curse of Sensitivity on you, just for fun. It didn't phase you at all, even though you were so cute in how frustrated you got. Or, rather, how frustrated you still *are.*

"And I haven't been able to talk to you about this much, but things have been extremely stressful lately. Queen Feronia has all the scholars in the Archives more or less all the time now, and she's also gearing the Army of Atalantahna up for something big. I can't say too much yet but...I'm tired, my little cuckold. I spent 12 hours in the Archives today, and then another two on the archery range. In these boots, because the damn Mistress of the Archives wont let us wear sandals. Even in this heat. So."

She paused, put two fingers to her lips in thought.

"I am going to use you to help me relieve some stress," she said. "But I think it will be a reward for you too. I..."

She paused, then walked toward him and put two fingers under his chin, raised his eyes to hers.

"I'm not going to humiliate you," she said. "I'm not going to turn this into a torture session for you. You've been good, and I just want to relax on a hot summer evening with my cuckold. How does that sound, Tofi?"

She bent down and gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

Tofi resisted the urge to pass out from pure pleasure. "Beautiful, My Lady," he whispered.

"Good," she said. "Go get two goblets from the kitchen and the wine from last night, then meet me in the bedroom."

She must have caught the apprehension in his gaze, because she smiled, apologetic.

"The two goblets are for you and me, cuckold," she said. "It's just us tonight. I promise."

It had to be a dream, Tofi thought. It *had* to be a dream.

It wasn't though.

He retrieved the bottle and the two goblets from the kitchen, then climbed the stairs to the bedroom. Lady Mielikki had closed the shutters but the hot summer breeze still hissed its way into the room, smelling of lilacs and honeysuckle. He set the wine and the goblets on the bedside table.

Lady Mielikki had splayed herself out on her stomach on the fourposter bed, face buried in the blankets, her feet -- still clad in her boots -- in the air above her. She looked up when Tofi entered.

And then a block of ice dropped into his gut, because she had his Cuckold Amulet in her hands. He would have recognized that heart-shaped sapphire anywhere.

A teasing smile crossed her lips.

"Don't worry, cuckold," she said. "This is your reward, remember? You've been good. Here..."

She sat up, put the Cuckold Amulet in the lap of her skirt.

"Let's remove that Curse of Sensitivity," she said, and snapped her fingers, but not without a giggle. "I'm sorry, Tofi, but that was fun. I'm remembering that one. I might have to use it as a punishment. Or..."

She paused.

"I might make you thank Cybele for it," she said. "Wouldn't that be something? If I sent you all over Hela City to personally thank every woman on my behalf who gave me ideas on how to tease and torment you?"

Tofi blinked, and now Lady Mielikki laughed.

"No matter," she said. "We don't have to figure that out tonight. Tonight I want to make you feel good."

She paused.

"Or as good as you can feel," she said, and brushed her fingers across the Cuckold Amulet in her lap.

Tofi gasped. Everything -- the agony of needing to cum; the merest brush of the tunic against his skin sending him into a spiral of arousal; the marrow-deep yearning for an orgasm -- faded.

Relief. Or at least, the closest thing to relief since the Nullification Ritual.

He blinked. Lady Mielikki smiled at him.

"Come here, cuckold," she said. "I want to kiss you. Come help me relieve some stress."

He didn't have to be told twice. He slid onto the bed next to her and she took his face in her hands and then kissed him, her tongue probing his mouth, her hands all over his body in a way they hadn't been in a long time. He breathed deep, and the smell of her body -- her sweat -- filled his senses.

She bit his lip. Hard.

He yelped and gave an involuntary pullback.

She was laughing now.

"I mean, I want to bite you too," she said. "But only a little."

She kissed him on the lips again.

"Cuckold, my back and my shoulders are killing me," she said. "I want you to rub them for me. I know you're good at that because I trained you. And then after that, I want you to lick the sweat from every part of my body. Every single part. It was so hot today, Tofi. It was scorching in the *Archives.* That was before the hours I spent on the archery range, in the sun. And Queen Feronia was...so fucking mean today. No breaks, no nothing."

She looked at him with massive green eyes, her best teasing look.

"Can you make my exhausted, sweaty body feel any better, cuckold?" She asked.

"The thought of you doing that turns me on. It might make me cum. I think it turns you on too although..."

She paused.

"I think at least *one* of us should get to cum, don't you?"

Tofi took a shallow breath, his heartbeat in his ears now.

"Yes My Lady."

"I've turned your Amulet down as far as I can," she said, and winked, then rolled over onto her stomach again, rested her face on her forearms. "I know it's always going to torture you at least a little bit, but are you ever going to deny I took care of you?"

He put his hands beneath her blouse and slid it up over her shoulders and arms, exposing her glistening, sweat-slick back in the amber glow of the summer sunset filtered through the room's shutters.

"No My Lady," he whispered. "I'm not."

He lifted the sweat-damp mass of her hair off her back, and raised it to his nose as he did, tried to hide it.

She laughed.

"Did you just smell my sweaty hair?" She asked.

"I..."

"You're so cute, cuckold," she said. "You're going to like this even more than I thought."

He put his hands on her shoulders, his thumbs on the insides of her shoulder blades, and began to rub. He paused, then kept going.

"Goddess...." He whispered.

He'd given Lady Mielikki massages before. But he'd never felt her back this knotted and tight before.

"Yeah, that hurts," she said, her eyes closed.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked.

"No, no cuckold," she said, still not opening her eyes. "It feels good too. I just...I've been sitting at a table looking over scrolls for 12 hours a day for the past two weeks, and then doing archery when I have any free time. It takes its toll. Push harder."

He did, kneading against the bunched up muscles in her shoulders and upper back, the places just beneath her neck. Every now and then she'd hiss out between her teeth, but she always asked him to keep going.

"It all sounded so great," she whispered, eyes closed, as Tofi continued his massage. "You'll be one of the elite women in Atalantahna, they said. Make important state decisions, do important research, create ripples in politics and history, they said. You'll have facetime with Queen Feronia Herself. An elite scholar and warrior, all at once. You'll have a cuckold to serve you and a Man to fuck and all the power and influence and money you could possibly want."

She paused.

"A little lower, cuckold," she whispered, and he moved down to her lower back.

"Goddess, fuck, right there, please," she said, and he pressed harder, just above her belt at her hips. "I have to find a different way to sit and look at scrolls; this is destroying me."

"I'm sorry, My Lady," Tofi said.

"Mmm," she responded, eyes closed and for the next few minutes he wondered if she'd fallen asleep, at least until she spoke next.

"It's all..." she paused, opened her eyes as if trying to decide whether to keep going, then closed them again. "It's everything they told me it would be. It just got serious really quick, and I..."

But she didn't finish that sentence.

She paused, and then she snickered, rolled over beneath him, and pulled him down by his hair for another long kiss.

"Thank you for the massage, cuck," she whispered. "You're sweet. I want you to lick all the sweat off my body now. Everything caked on after all that time in that insanely hot Archives building and all those hours on the archery range. And...well..."

She snickered and kissed him again.

"I went to go see Ullr too, during luncheon at the Archives," she said. "So...I want you to lick up his cum too. Kind of salty and sweaty and...you know."

She gave him a gentle pat on the cheek.

"You've tasted it all enough times."

Tofi nodded. "Yes My Lady."

"Good boy."

She raised her arms above her head, tangled her hands in her damp hair.

"Start with my pits," she said, and nodded to one armpit. "It feels so good to have your tongue there after...mmmm."

She'd paused because Tofi had, indeed, put his tongue against the slick skin of her armpit. He licked; it tasted salty and the smell of it filled his senses.

"That feels sooooo good, cuckold," she whispered, eyes closed again.

"Yeah?" He asked. "Just you wait."

She laughed.

"Are you talking back to me?" She asked, eyes still closed, all but stoned with pleasure. "I can snap my fingers and have that Curse of Sensitivity back on you in two seconds. I still have your Cuckold Amulet in my hand. I can plunge you into the worst sexual frustration anyone in Atalantahna has ever known. I *do* pick up some magic, studying all those scrolls."

Tofi sighed, but he sighed around his outstretched tongue, because he hadn't been allowed to lick Lady Mielikki's body in far too long.

She was right though.

"I'm sorry, My Lady," he said. "I meant no disrespect."

"I thought so," she said. "Other pit, cuckold."

He switched, and again dove deep into the hollow of her armpit. She'd bathed this morning; he'd heard her. She bathed every morning. Either the Archives of Hela City were furnace-hot or the archery range had been hotter than he'd anticipated or maybe both. Never in Tofi's life could he remember a treat this torturous before.

"You know," she said, and now she regarded him with a lazy, satisfied emerald stare. "I think I've complained to you enough about the dress code the Mistress of the Archives holds us all to. But I think the worst part about it is that she won't let us wear sandals in the Archives -- it's only leather boots or felt slip-ons or any other kind of shoe that just makes your foot burn up. And then *I* get sent to the archery range right after work in the Archives, and all the other girls there get to wear sandals, because they're army women. And Goddess, cuckold, my feet are just burning up. The thought of you loving on them makes me happy. And I kind of think you might like it too."

"Yes My Lady," Tofi replied. "Thank you, My Lady."

"Take off my boots," she said. "I wore stockings today, and I want you to rub your face against them for a bit -- because it does feel good -- but you're going to have to put them aside afterward because...I mean...they're going to need to dry out."

Tofi slipped off her boots, slid them down her sweat-drenched calves and shins.

"Face in those boots, Tofi," she said above him, and snapped her fingers.

He'd been lulled into a false sense of security, but of course Lady Mielikki was and always would be his Lady, his cuckoldress. He had to obey her. Sometimes it hurt but sometimes -- like now -- he could discover a deep, dark current of pleasure beneath the constant, ever-present, stinging itch on the surface of his brain, the need to cum he'd never satisfy now. He pressed his face into her boots.

Their aroma was sharp, cut with damp leather and something saltier and more acidic. All of it turned him on. All of it turned him on more than he'd been turned on by the Curse of Sensitivity or the Cuckold Amulet. Maybe because it was more authentic -- Lady Mielikki had cut the spell and turned down the Amulet -- or maybe it was just that, for some reason, he loved her smell, but Tofi had never wanted anyone more.

She had flipped herself over and now rested on her elbows, smiling down at him at the foot of the bed.

"Good boy, Tofi," she said. "Get your face in these stockings now. Fuck..."

She rolled her ankles and giggled.

"You're going to have to peel these stockings off," she said. "Gross."

Tofi put his face against the thin fabric of her stockings and kissed her soles. The smell was beyond overpowering; it dominated all his senses.

"Breathe deep cuckold," Lady Mielikki said, but he could hear the smile in her voice. "None of this pathetic wimpy sniffing."

Tofi nodded and took a longer, deeper breath.

He'd never smelled her feet this strong before. He paused, took his face away for a moment.

"No," she said, and he knew that tone in her voice. "Keep your face against my sole. You live to serve me, and I'm ordering you to do this now. And you know I love any excuse to use one of my whips, bitch. You're lucky I'm tired."

She hooked her other foot behind his neck and forced his face back into her other foot. Tofi let out a slight gasp -- she'd never used that maneuver on him before, but Lady Mielikki was strong enough to hold him in that position using just her feet and legs until the end of time. He did not believe he could have escaped even if he'd wanted to.

Lady Mielikki laughed.

"You forget this at your peril, cuckold," Lady Mielikki said, "but this is the reality of serving a member of the warrior scholar-princess class. I can *always* use my knowledge of martial arts against you. Breathe deeper. I want to hear it. If I had to work up this sweat on that damned archery range in the hottest part of the day then you're going to smell it."

Not that Tofi had much of a choice. He closed his eyes and breathed as deeply as he could for a few more breaths, nose and cheeks growing slick with her sweat.

"All right," she said. "Take them off. My feet are so cramped and sore and I need you to love on them."

She removed her other foot from the back of his head and Tofi gasped. She laughed as he did.

"Don't make me put you in that ankle lock again," she said. "The stockings Tofi. Take them down."

Tofi did as she asked, peeling the soaked fabric from her legs and ankles and feet.

It wasn't just that the smell was strong -- as in, fill-up-the-room-strong -- but it was also that it was extremely arousing. Whatever relief she might have granted him by removing the spell and turning down his arousal on the Cuckold Amulet was gone. Tofi was *starving* to feel and experience all of her.

12