Lady Mielikki's Amulet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you turn the Cuckold Amulet back up, my lady?" Tofi asked as he put his hands on her sweaty soles.

Lady Mielikki threw her head back and laughed.

"Awwwe, you're so cute," she said. "No, I honestly didn't. I just know you have a thing for my feet. And sweat."

"I do," Tofi said, and began to massage her feet.

"Fuck that feels good," she said, and fell back against the bed. "Mmmm. I might...I might just make you do that for a while."

"It would be an honor, My Lady," Tofi said, and kissed her feet just below her toes.

"I know it would be, for you."

He pushed harder and kept massaging. Above him, in the bed, he heard Lady Mielikki pour a goblet of wine for herself and take a long drink.

"Remind me to send you to Countess Turan for another pair of boots at some point this week," she said. "The Mistress of the Archives isn't going to change her policy on footwear in the Archives, so I have to keep wearing boots, but the ones I have are just destroying my feet. I need something that won't hurt so much. And won't make them so hot."

"Yes My Lady."

"Plus..." Lady Mielikki giggled. "In keeping with our theme of you thanking the women of Hela City who have helped me torment you...you can tell her how much you appreciate the last three whips she made for me."

Tofi shivered.

"Yes My Lady."

She sighed and took another sip of the wine.

"Move up my legs, cuckold," she said. "You've got a sweaty, musky creampie to clean, but take your time getting there. And get this damned skirt off me too."

She sighed, and then decided to twist the knife.

"You should have seen the way Ullr ripped it off me."

Arousal bloomed hot and sharp in Tofi's gut at the thought. He gave one long lick from the inside of Lady Mielikki's right knee, up her thigh, and ended beneath her skirt. He could smell her sweat, her arousal, all of it mixed with Ullr's cum. For a moment there was the usual sting, the regret that he couldn't be the Man to give Lady Mielikki what she really needed.

But then again -- as she'd told him before -- Ullr would never be one to lick the sweat off her body after a long day or worship her feet or wait on her in the way Tofi did.

It stung, but in a sweet way.

Lady Mielikki rolled over onto her stomach again. Tofi reached up for her belt and she arched her back so he could reach around her waist and undo the belt buckle on her skirt. It also put her ass in his face. He kissed it as he slid her skirt down first around her knees and then her ankles. Then he put his face between her legs -- his nose pressed between her hot, sweaty ass cheeks now -- and started to lick her from behind.

He tasted Ullr's cum immediately, salty and musky and mixed in with Lady Mielikki's arousal, a more familiar flavor. Every now and then this was humiliating, eating a Man's creampie from Lady Mieilikki's pussy, especially when the Man in question knew it's what Tofi would be doing later.

But it was his place. It had been for years now. And after the Nullification Ritual, all he wanted to do was serve his cuckoldress, more so, even than before. He could recognize, objectively, that it was part of the ritual, part of The Witch's magic, but he still felt it.

"Mmmmm...fuck," Lady Mielikki whispered, and ground her ass against Tofi's nose harder, arched her back more. "Don't you dare fucking stop, bitch. At least one of us is going to get to cum tonight."

She gripped him, hard, with her thighs and then rolled over, so that she was sitting on his face now, her knees pinning his arms to the bed. Tofi gave a yelp, muffled into her pussy and ass.

"Goddess, you should have seen Ullr fuck me earlier today," she said, and let out a strangled moan. "It was so fucking hot. I needed that. I haven't had a good fucking like that in a long...long..."

She moaned, her voice trailed off.

"Fuck though," she whispered. "I love keeping your tongue hostage...using it for whatever I want...it's always so...so eager..."

She paused, let out a louder moan now. Beneath her, Tofi breathed in deep, but all he got was the smell of her sweaty ass. He could feel her legs, her body, begin to tense all around him.

"I'm going to fucking cum," she whispered. "I'm going to fucking...don't stop, bitch, I'm going to fucking cum..."

She went silent for a moment and then she screamed, loud enough for anyone in the street to have heard it. Her body quivered and shook and she gushed a load of juices -- mixed with Ullr's cum -- onto his face.

Only a few seconds after it had ended -- when she'd rolled off of him and laid on the bed panting next to him -- did Tofi realize she'd screamed Ullr's name as she'd cum.

His whole body ached with the need to cum, to get some sort -- any sort -- of relief.

Lady Mielikki pulled him to her and kissed him again, giggling while she did.

"Thanks cuckold," she said. "I'm not going to say I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did -- I don't think you *quite* did -- but I hope it was at least as little fun."

"It was an honor, My Lady," Tofi said.

She rolled on top of him, straddling his chest as she reached across the bed for the wine glass. "That's the appropriate response," she said, and took a long sip. "How are you feeling?"

"A bit frustrated," Tofi told her.

She nodded, the ghost of a smile toying at the corner of her mouth. "Good. That's what I like to hear. Speaking of which...."

She reached for his Cuckold Amulet on the bedside table and brushed her fingers across it, turning up his arousal level. Tofi felt it instantly: the ache in his balls, the need to cum, the need to please her, whatever she wanted.

Then she bent over him and kissed him again. Tofi closed his eyes and focused on feeling it -- tasting her mouth, her lips, her tongue -- as much as was humanly possible.

Then she sat back on top of him and put her hands on her hips.

"Queen Feronia may be asking something of me, cuckold," she said, a more serious tone in her voice now. "Something that may involve you. Something that may be very...uncomfortable or difficult for you. Politics are shifting in Atalantahna, and Queen Feronia has been driving us warrior princess-scholars mercilessly in response. It's why I was in the Archives all day and then the archery range all afternoon."

She paused, and looked almost regretful.

"I know you're supposed to serve me, and I can use you however I like," Lady Mielikki said, looking down, at the bedsheets beneath them. "But I'm also supposed to take care of you, since you're my cuckold. And I personally don't believe cuckolds should have to suffer more humiliation or pain than is really and truly necessary. I hope you don't think of me as a truly sadistic or cruel mistress, even if I do toy with you sometimes."

She caressed his chest with one hand, bent down and kissed him again.

"Just...whatever happens in the next few weeks," she said. "Know I'll take care of you."

12