All Comments on 'Lady Noir'

by MsNotSleeping

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I don't agree

Your story, for as far from realistic as it may be is a work of fiction and fiction is seldom fact laden. Consider Tolkien. How believable is any of that!! It's fantasy.

I thought your writing was above par especially compared with some of the crap I have read on Lit. The only thing I had a little bit of a hard time with was the three different voices. If you could find a way to separate them better, I think you could have a very interesting way to present your stories. Keep writing.

rod43rod43almost 9 years ago
Superb and erotic

A delight to read. Very arousing and showing great insight into dominance and sexual pleasure. For me, had to read over a few nights..too intense for one session.

Well done and hoping for a sequel soon.

R

TheReticentWriterTheReticentWriterover 5 years ago

What a magnificent story, spun so well as Alicia slowly changed her perspective. I'd love to read more of Alicia and Lady Noir.

AnoniemousAnoniemousover 3 years ago
Another Chapter Required

It's an excellent fantasy and well written throughout although Gordon's lack of experience is a little strange. Would be interesting to know if Alicia's opinions had changes and what lasting effect Lady Noir had on her and on each other so a future chapter definitely required, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsNotSleeping@MsNotSleeping
We live in worlds of our own design. Nothing is as it seems. Reality is a farce. People are not the innocent sheep keeping in line, As you're led to believe by their public masks. Truth is objective, our perception is not. Reality's subjective, so fill it with all the kin...