All Comments on 'Lady Nude'

by Araw

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
luedonluedonover 5 years ago
Hilarious

I loved it. I do hope that Lady Nude has many further adventures.

Maybe something a little more gentle than rescuing next time?

Lue

arrowglassarrowglassover 5 years ago
Novel story idea!

Interesting to see what you do with this! I enjoyed the chuckle!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting!

Cute as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Looking forward to the scene where she is attacked by a villain who desperately tries to prevent her from ripping off her clothes.

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
A good one, Anonymous

For the villain to attack her in that way, he would have to know her identity. At present, only one co-worker knows. I hope she can be persuaded to keep the secret.

Perhaps the attacker could rip her clothes off, not realising what he was unleashing.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic!

This is one of the best stories I have read here.

I really hope to see more of Lady Nude! I would love to see her in more daring as well as embarrassing endeavours! Thank you for the read and hope for more!

centauri4centauri4over 5 years ago
Nakedly deals with the identity question very well!

I for one never brought the idea people could not recognize Superman without any sort of real disguise, and so now here we are... Plus, with Lady Nude, please consider this point: In even a relatively small city, there are emergencies and crisis events happening all around the community all the time! Lady Nude might have to abandon her regular "Jane job" and go hero-mode full-time! Surely if her family, friends, co-workers and any who ever has EVER seen her nude before don't recognize her from the news coverage and shared footage, they will notice her absence from ordinary activities! ... Then too, there is the idea of earning a paycheck and staying ahead of everyday bills and expenses? Hmm? Unless the hero is fabulously wealthy like a billionaire industrialist, the entire scheme of doing good because you are able sort of collapses under it's own weight! I hope people read this and add their "superhero lifestyle" comments! ~ What a joy to find this little story.

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
Perhaps, Centauri4

The City Council could solve the problem of "earning a paycheck and staying ahead of everyday bills" by putting her on the city payroll as a full-time superhero. At least the costs for workwear would be minimal.

Lue

BobbieKayeCutieBobbieKayeCutieabout 5 years ago
What a fun story!

I really enjoyed this embarrassing little tale. I hope to find Lady Nude in more stories, and I also hope it never gets any easier for her. I hope she finds being a hero very rewarding, and extremely embarrassing!

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987about 5 years ago
Okay, I'm In.

I really enjoyed that. If you expanded upon it, you could sell that as an ebook on Amazon. Good work and good imagination.

DMBFFFDMBFFFabout 4 years ago
worth the read

1. First off, interesting story and thanks for uploading it. I'll probably check out your others.

2. "They demand that Benjamin Branson is released from prison. They also want five million dollars in cash, and a private airplane with enough fuel to reach Venezuela. Finally, they demand that the President pardons them all, including Branson."

Check TV Tropes:

https://tvtropes.org /pmwiki /pmwiki.php/Main /TooDumbToLive

:D

3. "I'll evacuate you to the roof of the next building."

Probably a pet peeve, but she didn't evacuate them, she removed them: she somewhat evacuated the building.

4. I've been working on 2 similar stories: one involving a woman also with a certain powers—not super-strength, flight, or X-ray vision though—but only if she's naked, and one with a guy who'd have similar privacy concerns with his super powers.

In time, she will be found out and people will be asking lots of questions. If you're going to have naked women fly supersonically and have X-ray vision, it wouldn't be much more fantastical to have devices that fail to work. Maybe a sketch artist could draw something that looks like her, but when those guys go home and brag to their friends about their selfies of a naked chick, they'll get ribbed.

Will she dress in a robe she can easily fling away? How about a bikini? How about being heavily dressed, maybe something like a niqab or anti-flu mask?

5. She walks naked along a beach. Guys gawk at her. She ignores them. Police tell her to put some clothes on. She refuses. They try to arrest her. She grabs their guns and bends their barrels. "Leave me alone. You have discretion: use it." She then playfully slaps their faces as a parent condescending on an older child, and walks away.

The stories of the cameras failing become urban legend.

Good luck on the installments! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous