All Comments on 'Lady of My Heart Ch. 06'

by Saxon Stonedyke

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
iTabooiTabooalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely love these stories.

redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

except the forced raising of a rape child i love this story.

Saxon StonedykeSaxon Stonedykealmost 10 years agoAuthor
Everyone is entitled to make their own interpretations.

I did not intend for it to be a "forced" raising of a child. I feel like Ames and Dragon would love and care for any child no matter how it was conceived. But then as the author I am a bit biased toward my characters and their motives.

Thanks for the positive feedback to all!

Willow105Willow105almost 10 years ago
I love the story but...

The constant changing of view points is somewhat confusing. It would be easier to follow if you wrote in third person rather than first

speedforcespeedforcealmost 10 years ago

This series is pretty awesome! I like that it's a crazy mix of fight scenes, sex, and multiple narrators.

Thanks for sharing, Saxon Stonedyke!

Gamera2000Gamera2000almost 10 years ago
Great story

I loved this mixture of adventure, fantasy, and erotica. The characters were appealing and I enjoyed their happy ending. As far as 'Forced' childbirth goes, I know that Dragon and Ames will lover her as 'their ' daughter.

redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

i feel i must clarify my view.as an antiabortion view i understand the raising the child as their own i just would preferred that a child had not resulted from what i saw as a rape of ames.i know from family experience that having that reminder is sometimes hard to deal with.mu cousin couldnt and took her life rather then be reminded of it.so again i am sorry if my personal experience came thru.i did love the story otherwise so please keep writing and share your talent.

Saxon StonedykeSaxon Stonedykealmost 10 years agoAuthor

Redlion75 I am sorry for your loss and the fact that my story brought back bad memories for you. My condolences to your family and I hope that time brings healing and lessens the pain of your loss. We never get over the loss of a loved one and I know there isn't much I can say to lessen the pain. All I can do is send my hope for the loss to be easier for you to bear.

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaover 9 years ago
Quite Different

I will admit, I did have somewhat of a difficult time trying to keep up who was who, or who's tale was being told. I did enjoy the story, especially the last page when all seemed to come together. Thank you Saxon Stonedyke for your wonderful story.

rml65rml65over 8 years ago
Amazing!

You are a very talented story teller! Thank you for sharing and I look forward to more stories in the future!

lesbearlesbearabout 8 years ago
Wonderful

I loved it! This story would make a great, full length novel. This writing is rich and full of imagination. I do have one criticism. It seemed very rushed at the end and left several unanswered questions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Plz

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous