All Comments on 'Lady of the Windy City'

by TwistedPlayr

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sharkandpensharkandpenover 13 years ago
loved it

I really liked this story, though I would have preferred if she hadn't weirdly changed at the end. I say that because it just happened very quickly. Although I don't know werewolf myths very well, perhaps this is how werewolves are made?

Anyway, the scene at the bar was fantastic, and her reaction when she looked down and saw his legs had changed was also great. This story was very fun to read and his change was a great surprise.

Thanks

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 13 years ago
Don't Normally

enjoy vampire or werewolf stories, but this story is exceptionally well written and gripping.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Well written and entertaining twist on....

....the sexual con game. maybe more detail on internal changes (hers) would have been nice but you made a point well, thanks..

diggypopdiggypopover 13 years ago
Certainly Amusing if Predictable

But you may wanna make a few alterations. No con artist (or anyone else) would use Ecstasy in the manner you're describing. Admittedly his reaction is abnormal, but she wouldn't have known that.

Ecstasy works very well as a mood elevator, but it almost always dampens the libido. And it can have such a strong effect that it makes the user paranoid, especially if they didn't expect it.

And expecting the mark to fall blissfully asleep? Ecstasy is a favorite of ravers precisely because it lasts for hours, so you can dance until 4 or 5 in the morning without feeling tired.

And, yeah, I'm being nit-picky, but when you reference such a widely used drug it brings to mind certain associations for anyone familiar with it.

PhineasPhineasover 13 years ago
Enjoyed it

Nice bit of come-uppance for her! Except, of course, now she's going to be that much more dangerous. And typically the females are the alphas in a pack of wolves (normal wolves, that is), whereas there's something about her I just don't like - I'd rather enjoy continue seeing her on the receiving end of some harsh lessons.

jljboucherjljboucherover 9 years ago
Please continue!!!

Soo good! Would love to see this continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

...this gets a 10 on the woofometer and 3 paws in the air!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous