Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I say, shopping does make me ravenous, Perkins."

"Hungry, My Lady?"

The unbridled vixen opened the back door of the Roller.

"How long have you driven for me, Perkins?"

"Five years, My Lady."

"Precisely. So you know fully well what I crave. I've had a miserable interlude this morning and I'm simply gagging for it."

At this late hour it dawned Her Ladyship that she'd been keyed up all day after her earlier rut. She and Perkins had been coming to this desolate spot every now and again, whenever she required some sexual relief.

Perkins undid his seatbelt and went into the rear of the car.

Penny arranged herself in the back, leaning back and stretching out one leg across the length of the seat. Her golden hair rested on one arm. Perkins joined her, sucking in his breath as he looked at the exotic and sensual splendour of his mistress. In seconds the thirty year old chauffeur had her in his arms, pressing her panting body to his.

Her Ladyship had chosen her pink luxe satin mini dress, delicate and simple in design. This beauty featured a feminine and sexy cowl front and back. On her feet, she wore a pair of lace up heels with a four stiletto.

"I can always rely on you, my good man."

Quite so, he thought. How many times had he pleased his mistress? Countless times was the answer.

She let his hands wander over her bare legs and shoulders, as he nuzzled her elegant neck. He had her tits out of the cowl front and he suckled on one nipple at a time.

She thrust her hips into his crotch as he began to paw at her immense breasts. Her hands reached for his belt buckle as he ground into her.

Her legs came together and she ripped her knickers off in sheer debauched abandonment.

"Kiss me there."

Not for the first time did Perkins go down on her and feast on the succulent flesh of her snatch. He slobbered loudly and Her Ladyship moaned amidst much slathering and sliding on the leather seat.

He buried his face in the downy growth of her fine pubes, soaked with love juice.

He went on licking her, penetrating her with probing fingers at the same time.

"Fuck me, now!" She ordered.

The pair of rabid lovers got out of the car and she bent over the bonnet, heels apart, buns up. The August sun beat down as Perkins removed his trousers and assumed the position behind his mistress. He raised the back of her dress and flattened it over her raised derriere. He always liked to fuck her doggy. She had a nice body from behind with her long legs and inviting gap at the apex of her upper thighs, from which her mons protruded in a most beguiling fashion.

Penelope ran a finger up her aching slit and her nostrils flared as she inhaled the smell of tyre rubber.

"I just love a good shag in the open air. Such a thrill. OOH!"

She moaned softly as he thrust forward, pushing his hard-on into her yawning honey pot. She knew instinctively that he had gone on his top-toes as her upper body shifted and her spectacular boobs escaped the confines of her expensive dress. Perkins grabbed on and squeezed both mammaries as he began to fuck her.

"Best get a move on, Perkins. I have an important International call at seven."

"Of course, My Lady."

His cock fitted perfectly in her pussy as he began to move back and forth faster.

With her body bared from heel to lower spine, Perkins watched in fascination at how the muscles in the backs of her thighs bunched.

Penny placed the palms of her hands down on the warm car as his groin bumped against her backside. She relished evert second of physical contact as he increased the rate of his strokes.

A car flashed by in close proximity, and they both paused in mid-thrust as they watched the blue blur of a Ford speed off into the distance.

"Close. Carry on, my good man."

Lady Penelope loved that illicit pleasure of being nearly caught in the act and she grew more and more excited.

They resumed fucking and Perkins guided her back and forth on his slick shaft.

"Oh. That hit the spot. Top hole!"

Penny sprawled over the bonnet of the car and sighed as the setting sun warmed her bared bottom. Perkins again gripped her hips and he pulled her back against his hips as he thrust in again and again. Her five-ten frame slid over the warmed metal. Overcome by the delicious snugness of her pussy he stepped back slightly, uncoupling from her with a squishy pop.

He wiped his brow, sighed, and mounted her once more.

He held still as her vaginal muscles clutched the meat of his turgid dick. He withdrew a couple of inches and then thrust again. Back out, and in again. Back out, and in again.

Then he cried out and pulled out one last time, knowing full well not to cum in her, nor over her expensive dress.

She turned around rapidly as he shot his load into her open mouth.

His rock hard bar expanded as he spurted over and over.

"Oh! Ugh!"

Gagging, the wealthy Milf spat onto the floor, desperate to get rid of the filthy taste.

"Perkins! What HAVE you been eating lately? Most disagreeable. Yuk."

Perkins fetched a box of Kleenex and handed it to Her Ladyship as she adjusted her dress.

"Pardon me, M' Lady. I've been dining on one too many curries lately. Can't get enough of the stuff."

"Hmm. May I suggest the occasional fruit and veg might be a good idea? Now, drive me home."

Perkins slipped back into his trousers and turned the starter motor. The Roller purred quietly as they went on their way.

Lady Penelope checked her phone for any updates and lit a well earned cigarette.

End of part one.

12