Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 08

Story Info
Lady Penelope visits a sex club.
6.5k words
4.64
9.5k
13
5

Part 8 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
824 Followers

It wasn't until after she turned fifty-one that Lady Penelope Ward-Williamson openly embraced the 'Kink' community.

Before the global pandemic, there had been a great many sex clubs in London. Now, only a few had reopened to the discerning public after the virus had more or less been defeated.

Le Boudoir is still one of the UK's smartest lifestyle venues, where a world of naughtiness, sexual liberation, and debauchery hides in every corner.

With a fully licensed bar on site and with playful surroundings, one can go wild with abandon across no less than three floors of stylish rooms, including the infamous headmaster's room. There was a vaulted fetish room with play cubicles, glory holes, swings, a spanking bench, and St Andrew's cross. The loft is a seductive little play space with a mirrored ceiling and circular bed.

The main group room, is an open plan playroom with large beds and chaise lounges.

The exclusive club is a permanent central London venue located near Tower Bridge. For discretion, the full address is provided in a ticket purchase confirmation email. The strict dress code cannot be questioned, For the ladies, this meant being smart, sexy, chic, stylish, and most of all, daring!

For the gents, there must be no jeans, only trousers. A formal shirt, no sportswear or T-shirts. And definitely no hoodies or trainers. Doors open at 21.30 and the venue closes by 03.00.

Le Boudoir parties are for members only, and all are required to wear masks for added anonymity.

x

A week after Lady Penelope's fifty-first birthday, one of her dearest friends had surprised her with a belated gift. Her Ladyship had celebrated quietly at Williamson Manor, her inherited home in Surrey, with her close family only. She had no qualms about having yet another birthday, and regarded herself in the best of shape.

The renowned aristocrat had been blessed with an ample bosom that had not yet begun to sag. Any weight gain had gone to her backside, but that's all the rage nowadays. All the young people like a girl with a larger bum. Take Kim Kardashian and Demi Rose, although her Ladyship had a lot of ground to cover before she would catch up with those two. She was a lady of taste, a lady of style, and had a hunger for sex that knew no bounds.

Lady Petunia De Havilland, the renowned English brothel keeper, and party hostess, had called Penelope the day after her special day with the promise of an exclusive and debauched evening out. The brazen dominatrix was in her sixties, and had styled herself after Madam Cyn, who had been a likeminded whore back in the eighties. They both specialised in spanking and other forms of bondage and BDSM. Offering their services to all who paid the right price. Of course, Lady Petunia was not her real name, she named herself thus purely to impress people. In reality, she was plain old Deidre Birchwood. Despite her age, the woman was a pure Femdom goddess, able to whip anyone into shape in no time, turning even the toughest bosses into quivering sissy boys just begging for more discipline. She had a spectacular pair of perfectly designed 34 F cup tits that complimented her rock-hard figure to a tee.

"It's amazing. You'll love it. We won't use real names. We all wear masks. Condoms are optional. They have bowls of them all over the place. We can say no to whatever we don't want, and we say yes to whatever we do. If somebody is annoying, you tell an attendant, and the offending party is ejected. I've arranged and paid for a private function at Le Boudoir anyway, just for us. And a few special guests. It'll be a night to remember, trust me."

Her Ladyship had been thrilled at a night in a sex club. Since the untimely death of her wealthy husband, each passing month Penny had gone broadened her horizons where sex was involved.

"I simply must have a new dress."

"And a mask."

"Oh, yes. A mask. How exciting. Anonymous sex. Crumbs!"

x

"I want you to wait here until Lady Petunia and I leave the club. Is that understood, Perkins?"

"Understood, My Lady." Replied her chauffeur.

Exiting her Rolls Royce motor car, both lecherous MILF's walked up the short path to the discreet looking venue by the Thames.

Excitement rippled through Lady Penelope at the sight of it. The Sex Club's mystery made her blood pump faster and her nipples harden. Moisture already gathered between her thighs. The venue promised seduction, anonymity, and fantasy fulfillment. She had left her home with the promise to herself that something special would happen. Something that would make her feel alive.

The thrill mixed with a pang of apprehension as they were greeted at the front door by two of the hosts.

Petunia looked at Penny from behind her Venetian-inspired masquerade mask. One of her favourite designs, it featured a black intricate design of elaborate swirls and patterns which lined the arch of the mask and pulled attention towards her eyes.

"I take it you're up for this?"

The voluptuous blonde looked quite regal in her long velvet gown that had just the one shoulder, Along with an asymmetrical neckline, the formal dress had multiple straps across the open back that crossed in an adjustable corset detail. The slinky strappy-back had side ruching that contoured her sexy curves. A high side slit added a dramatic touch to the long skirt. Her lace eye mask was of a sexy cat, which Penny hoped would make her look more mysterious. The mask was even decorated with ears to give off a lovely cat vibe.

"Lead the way."

The older of the two shimmered in the harsh light in a long dress with sparkly iridescent sequins. The floor length gown had a deep neckline and sheer side panels, that showed off her colossal rack. The curve-hugging long skirt opened in a side slit before pooling into a dramatic train.

As they entered the main room, they mingled with their fellow guests who stood or sat sipping champagne. Penny was initially impressed. The various masked female guests girls had clearly put in an effort, with hair curled, and breasts plumped up in expensive attire. The men were all wearing crisp white shirts, black trousers and masks.

There must have been a hundred or so attendees, all chatting and getting to know each other, like they would at any other party. There were couples, single girls and single men. All completely normal people.

No way was this some sleazy parties filled with lecherous perverts or unseemly types. No, this event had been clearly vetted.

Ages ranged from early twenties to mid-fifties, and Penny had the impression that for the most part, the guests were just as curious and nervous as she felt. The two year pandemic and the lack of social meetings and parties was probably the reason.

But here tonight, the majority were making up for lost time.

A waiter came by with a tray of champagne flutes. The ladies took one drink each s they soaked up the atmosphere. A half hour passed with the muted tones of Ravel's Bolero over the sound system, and then the sound of a gong made everybody's ears bristle.

Now, the fun would begin.

"Here we go. Guests can strip off and get down to it. Let's take a look."

Lady Penelope felt butterflies in her stomach as she followed the masked MILF as they made their way to the main playroom. Now, Penny was afforded a better view of what to expect. Already, the room was alive with people in various state of undress, artfully draped over the sumptuous sofas and large silk cushions scattered around the floor. There was so much vivid activity that it was hard to know where to look. In her velvet gown, Her Ladyship could feel the heat rise.

The air was soon thick with a heady mix of sweat, perfume and spilled glasses of champagne. Lady Petunia was right at home as she wriggled out of her gown and folded it neatly. She was a veteran of this type of event, having attended sex clubs and parties for years. Even organising and financing her own orgies and BDSM styled get-togethers. She stood teetering on rapier heeled shoes with her gravity defying enhanced boobs sitting high up on her chest.

"Goodness me!"

Incredibly, there were six people cavorting on one of the beds. Their ears were filled with a cacophony of moaning. Arms and legs flailed in the air as they all got down to it. Not everyone's involved. Some, like Penelope, were just watching. On a luxurious carpet, a naked brunette was licking out the shaven pussy of a stunning blonde with big tits. A middle aged man in the buff looked on waxing his carrot.

Two other girls were in the classic 69 position as one determined chap tried to mount the one on top doggy style.

Lady Penelope was an unashamed voyeur, or is that voyeuse? So, she looked on in awe at proceedings, acutely aware that she was one of the few females left dressed.

It was at this point, that Penny realised that her muff was decidedly moist.

"You really are overdressed, my dear." Said the stark naked Petunia with a smile.

Her Ladyship readily agreed, and stripped out of her elegant gown. The professional dominatrix carefully took her clothing and placed it on a chair with hers.

"Don't worry. Nobody will take it."

Left in heels, silver choker about her neck, and cat mask, the alluring Penny struck an imposing figure.

A tall woman of five feet ten with willowy legs, her fair hair kissed the tops of her shoulders. The pale skinned noblewoman had bountiful breasts, creamy thighs, and a plump muff with golden pubes. The provocative blonde was simply stunning as she wavered on her ankle-strap high heels. She was head to toe irresistible, her nipples were enticingly stiff and her succulent pussy a mouthwatering temptation.

Petunia took Penelope by the hand and the two naked middle aged vixens mounted a staircase to the loft.

"I've hired this room just for you. Nobody else may enter. A special birthday treat."

"Thank you."

The lights were low as they made it to the room in the loft. Upon entry, the ceiling mirror reflected a stark contrast to the other playrooms. Just two leather upholstered armchairs and the round bed. No expense had been spared on the bed with the French shaped headboard. It was exquisitely padded and tufted with blue velvet linen. There were small tables however, with bottles of drinking water and also baby oil.

Her Ladyship turned her attention to the shapes that were in line in front of one of the chairs. Three men stood at a distance. Straight backed, naked, and very erect. Fueled by Viagra, no doubt. Each of them had the prerequisite bondage masks. With a three-hole design for the eyes, nose, and mouth. Ventilation holes lined the sides of the three different coloured masks.

Penny felt distinct tremors of anticipation as Petunia sat herself down in a plush armchair to watch.

"Happy belated birthday, my dear. Your surprise birthday treat. I'm giving you what you wanted. I'm giving you your fantasy! These are for you to enjoy."

Lady Penelope stood there awestruck, her magnificently orbed tits jiggling on her hourglass template. Petunia could see the flame of desire in Penny's eyes as her sexual excitement welled up inside her.

Breathing deeply, flicking her head regally, then exhaling slowly and calmly, she nervously nodded.

With the air of the Lady she truly was, she held her chin up and studied the first in line. He was six feet one of masculinity, with solid muscle and a perfectly rounded bum. His sculpted six pack, no, make that eight pack, led the eye to his impressive cock that jutted up from a trimmed back pubic bush. Number two had broad shoulders and a barrel chest, and an erection to die for. His cock, protruding from a trimmed back patch of dark brown hair, was circumcised with a nice knob to it. The masked blonde MILF wondered how long it would be before that cock was inside her, thrusting in and out at a rate of knots. And the same for the third stud. Masked, anonymous, and with a rigid pole of a dick.

Her Ladyship guessed they were either male strippers or members of the Chippendales. Each of them had that Adonis physique, with the big shoulder width and tiny waist. Powerful and statuesque, they lined up patiently, each one oiled and shiny.

The entire ensemble oozed pure sex, and a sensuous electricity crackled in the air.

Penelope's vivid fantasies paled in comparison to the reality that dominated her in that room.

Feeling the warm heat between her legs, she rubbed her pussy feverishly.

"Now, this is the type of birthday present a woman can truly appreciate. These are the most gorgeous hunks I've ever seen."

"I know," quipped the busty dominatrix. "I had to road test them myself. That was quite an evening, I can tell you."

The man in the purple bondage mask stepped forwards, brandishing a bottle of baby oil. He came nose to nose with the quivering blonde and poured some over her large tits.

She gasped and felt her pussy clench as the scent of coconut oil wafted to her nose. The other two joined in and smeared the oil all over her body with wandering hands. In a trice, she became super slippery as six hands caressed her entire body. Her pussy dripped with wild anticipation as she looked at one man and then the next.

She glanced up at the big mirror above. positioned in such a way that they would be able to see to see themselves fucking.

"I'm a dirty cock loving whore, I need cock." She intoned over and over.

Her exhilaration grew as she was felt up and kissed by men to her

front and rear. Caught between two of them, an erect cock pushed against the crevice of her behind. Sandwiched like this, pure pleasure coursed through her body. Blue Mask lowered his head to her inviting cleavage and pressed his face against her boobs and licked each nipple in turn. Purple Mask caressed her cheeks as he nibbled at her ear.

"God, I am soooo lucky!"

Black Mask held his member up and Penny dropped to her knees and began to suck on the thick eight inches of cock. She bobbed on him with quick moves of her head, her long golden tresses gently waving over her shoulders. He held her head as he looked down and banged the back of her throat, making sure not to dislodge her face mask.

Then Blue Mask showed her his eight incher with the mushroom shaped crown and she deep throated him next. Every inch of his slick organ vanished inside her mouth as Penny gagged on the invading cock. Purple and Black came close and she took them in each hand and gave them hand jobs.

Blue was long and thick. Penny stretched her lips around the shaft and managed to get four inches of it inside her mouth, but it was already to the back of her throat!

Having taken the first step, The lucky blonde turned to Black and used her tongue to lick along the entire length of his shaft, loving how it looked with her saliva bathing the hot flesh. With one hand gripping the base of his thick shaft, she sank her mouth over the head of his cock.

She rolled her tongue around his spongy glans as she inhaled through flared nostrils. The closely trimmed hairs around his base tickled her nose as she sucked on him loudly. She ran her palms over his firm abs and flat, toned stomach with relish. It was as if all her most secret and sordid fantasies were all coming to fruition, thanks to Lady Petunia. Purple's turn next, and the ravenous harridan held the tops of his thighs as she began to suck his dick hard and fast.

"I need to get fucked soon, I'm very wet down there." She declared as she lifted her head and blinked under her mask.

Her ladyship looked at the fellow's blank mask and felt a tingle in her loins. Her lips clamped around his bell end and she congratulated herself as he groaned in delight. She nodded her head quickly, spreading her saliva along his length. She flicked a knowing glance up at Petunia, who was watching intently. Her bare breasts bounced as she began to bob her head again and again, grabbing at the cock of Black and rubbing along his length. She let out happy humming, letting it be known how much this was turning her on also.

"She's fucking soaking," Blue announced to the others as he fingered her muff.

Penny kept sucking dick, but a whimper escaped her and she parted her legs a little to encourage Blue Masks' probing finger.

It was he who acted first, picking her up and laying her on her back on the round bed.

She held her breath as she watched him pick up the bottle of baby oil and pour the clear liquid onto her skin. It trickled down between her hefty cleavage and ran in small rivers to pool in her navel. Purple and Black helped spread the oil along her stomach and abs, carefully caressing and kneading every inch of her body, from her throat to mons. Whimpers of pleasure emanated from her lips as expert fingers glided around the curve of her huge breasts, and her nipples hardened to the touch.

"This is so nice."

Her high heels were removed and someone took her left foot drizzled the warm oil on the sole. Firm massages played out in small circular motions on her sole and arch. Drizzling more oil on her other foot, Her Ladyship curled her toes as each digit was massages individually. She looked down her tacky body to see Black use his slimy hands to lube up her ankles and calves.

The men's hands had moved down to her thighs now, sweeping long strokes down to her knees. Instinctively, Penny opened her thighs so that they could trail their fingers further down. She raised her hips off the bed, and Blue ran his fingers across her nether cheeks. His thumb teased the sides of her pussy, working their way in closer but never quite on her puffy labia.

"Ooh!"

Penny was flipped over and she felt the viscous oil being rubbed into her rounded buttocks by slick palms. Four hands worked over her raised rump, and glistening rivulets run slowly down the crack of her bottom and between the valleys of her cleft. A special warmth heated her vulva as finally one of the masked studs cupped her inflamed sex.

As he rubbed her pussy, her hips lifted from the bed, rolling slowly as her bum stuck up in the air. She moaned as fingers slipped along the curve of her crack.

It was Purple who let his tongue sweep up and down her slit, separating the lips and plunging into her quim.

"Splendid!"

He took his time, licking her delicate folds with his flickering tongue. Penny gasped and kicked her legs as she was placed on her back once more. As her hips rolled, Blue pressed his mouth to her mound and joined in. The grateful blonde purred in delight as two men now licked and sucked at her pussy with a flurry of enthusiasm.

One of them, lord knows who, extended his tongue and probed her puckered asshole. Penny's head snapped back into a pillow a her backside was lifted up and a slithering tongue was buried his tongue inside her anus. Purple nibbled around her swollen clit, rolling it gently from side to side, teasing her throbbing nub of until she exploded.

"Oh, my goodness!"

A pillow was strategically placed under her bottom and her breathing increased in anticipation of what was to come next.

"Enjoy, babe," said Petunia from the left of the bed.

Blue Mask positioned his throbbing cock at the entrance to her smoothly oiled up pussy and then nudged her folds open with the tapered head. His slick shaft followed and Penny gasped as his generous length pushed all the way in. The horny blonde goddess submitted her entire body to the man as the sweet agony of his rigid rod was buried deep inside her. He toyed with her at first, fucking her with measured strokes than saw his hips roll and his bum rise and fall.

Her luscious breasts quivered as his massive chest bore down on her, and her agile legs danced over his ever spirited rear end. Her long nails raked over the flesh of his back, clawing him in her intense passion.

He crushed her curvy body against his solid bulk as his tumescent cock throbbed inside her hot pulsing cunt.

123z
123z
824 Followers
12