Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In her highly excited state, Lady Penelope bucked against him as his thrusts drove her into ecstasy. She moaned lustfully in his neck as their bodies slipped and slid together.

"Team work."

Black Mask gave his colleague a high five and they traded places.

Penny eagerly pulled him down on top of her and pushed her tongue into his mouth, kissing him hungrily. With his knees, the rampant stud pushed her legs apart and lowered his hips until the smooth tip of his huge cock slid through her slick folds to the wet darkness of her slit. The busty aristocrat groaned and spread her legs wide, blazing with need for more cock.

Without further ado, Black thrust forward, driving his iron-hard cock deep into her aching pussy. Penny cried out as he drove in again and again, sending a delicious heat flooding through her muff. His mask brushed hers as she tilted her hips up to meet his strokes as he stretched her pussy walls.

"This is the best birthday gift ever!"

His tempo increased, his thrusting becoming faster and harder, as his own pleasure began to mount. Their greasy bodies made lewd smacking noises as the baby oil made them glue together.

"This feels so good."

"Team work."

Sweat beaded on Penny and Black Mask's bodies as they separated with a rip.

Purple Mask immediately plunged deep into the sweet tightness of Her Ladyship's pussy. Squeaks of pleasure escaped her lips as he buried himself balls deep.

He rammed into her and his hips smashed down on her bouncing frame. Each of his strokes caused her mammoth tits to quiver beneath his continuous recoils.

Trembling and moaning with pleasure, she wrapped her legs around him, her curled feet digging into his ass.

In her frenzied desperation she clung to him, her fingers digging into his skin, her head thrashing against the sheets. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she eventually came in a thunderous orgasm. Purple remained inside her as she rode the delicious release.

"That was such a thrill!"

Said Lady Petunia as she fucked herself with her dildo.

In a tangle of arms and legs, Penny and lover lay gasping on the bed as her aftershock rocked her body.

She looked straight up at the ceiling mirror to see the naked body of her lover atop of her and thought it was one of the most erotic sights she had ever seen. She made a mental note to see about having one like it installed in her Richmond apartment.

The one in the Blue Mask sat on the other end of bed on his backside as Penny was let up. She hovered over the man who held his shiny erection up to the ceiling and she wrapped her slender fingers around the rigid shaft. With a deep breath, she then slid all the way down until he was balls deep inside her.

Her Ladyship had to hold onto his strong arms to support herself as she glided along his stiff dick. Now firmly balanced, Penny began a slow rocking up and down, first in furtive motions, but then increasing in pace as she fucked him hard.

"Mmmm, it's so hard," she sighed, as his prick filled her to the hilt.

Her head raised up as she rocked back and forth, her cunt fully impaled on his pole.

Her large tits swayed in rhythm with her energetic bouncing.

"Oh, I love this cock, it's massive."

Penny could feel her pussy lips stretched wide as she rode on the big dick. She was almost in a trance, but she did manage to turn her head to see the naked vision of her masked friend, who was sitting in an armchair. Her eyes were closed, her legs were splayed wide and she was happily fucking herself with a glass dildo as she watched.

Penny leaned back to give the professional dominatrix a full view of the big dick appearing then disappearing inside her pussy.

Purple and Black gathered around her and she sucked greedily on each of them om turn. Blue put his hands on her trim waist and stared at her fabulous breasts as they oscillated above his chest.

Her slick, oily hands rubbed the slippery shafts and she looked from one to the other.

"Switch!"

More shuffling of positions and Black Mask, the one the big eight inch boner, manhandled Penny into a kneeling position, slid behind her and fed his thick girth into her pussy. Blue Mask leapt up and moved in front of her and held her face steady. The adorable woman ran a hand down his developed abs and wrapped her wet lips around the head of his helmet.

Purple Mask joined them and with a toss of her head she shifted over and licked his stiff prick from base to crown.

From the rear, the man who had his hard-on stuffed up her, fucked her with powerful thrusts. Each time he pummeled into her she was slammed forwards. She moaned around the cocks in her mouth and her sucking matched the rhythm of the hard thrusts.

She went limp again as he slid out of her moist pussy, and she quivered, trying to keep herself wrapped around his manhood.

Blue and Black swapped places, and another stiff dick entered her aching cunt.

"Please...fuck me hard." She mumbled with her mouth full,

His hips rocked forward, prodding into her slippery pussy with ease. As Blue gripped her by the hips, he picked up the pace, each thrust harder than the one before. She alternated in sucking the two men in front of her, humming happily at the appreciation she was getting.

Blue Mask rammed fully into her now, and their sticky bodies smacked together. His chest pressed hard against her back as he slid in and out of her in a frenzy of fucking.

He put his hands under her elbows and began to pull her onto his shaft, using her body for leverage. The other two withdrew as she was then fucked silly for a full three minutes.

"Switch!" Yelled Purple as Her Ladyship was left with a gaping cunt again.

"Take a rest, dear." Said the horny Petunia who stepped up and laid on her back.

The rampant stud in the Black Mask settled on top of the stacked woman who locked her long legs up and out. Despite being in her sixties, the short haired slut still loved sex, and especially with virile young men. This one pressed into her until his cock was almost completely embedded. She dug her nails into his skin, and her agile legs pumped up and down over the backs of his upper thighs.

With his pelvis flat against hers, Petunia's top heavy body undulated and writhed as he banged her into the mattress of the circular bed.

"Heavens!"

Blue Mask came to Lady Penelope and even though she stood at five feet ten in bare feet, he easily lifted her up in a firm hold, so that her tits pressed into his chest. He let her reach beneath them to guide his erection inside her. With her body three feet off the floor. she slowly slid down his body and let him glide up into her pussy. He gripped her cheeks as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Using his hands to pull and push, he fucked her with a burning passion. She could barely hold her arms around him and her feet came up and locked behind him at the base of his spine.

"Wow!"

An exquisitely lubed up dick nudged her oily asshole, and Blue held her still as she was anally penetrated from behind. Sandwiched between two virile types, Penny felt totally stuffed, and cried out, thrilled as her anus and pussy were bored at the same time.

Sweat pooled between her breasts as Blue slammed up into her twat. The one in her ass pressed his hips into her, and her nether regions pulsed around both cocks.

Their hands ran up and down her body, sliding them between her slippery thighs to manhandle her privates.

With her pussy locked down on Blue's cock, the other kept pressing forward until his hips slapped her cheeks.

As she writhed between them, she served to excite her lovers further.

"Can't...believe it!"

The unknown masked man behind her drilled into her ass faster now, smacking her buttocks which resulted in giving each a reddish glow. The way they moved together suggested this wasn't the first time they had tried this.

Her soft body rolled over their solid features of muscle and flesh. Two cocks! Pulsating like mad in both her holes. It was so fucking hot!

Her legs flailed in the air as she shifted onto one cock, and then back to the other.

Her Ladyship was raised up and down on their stiff logs, her own weight ensuring she slid down their entire lengths. Her juices bathed their balls as she was repeatedly thrust back and forth.

Their hot bodies gleamed with oil and sweat in the heated embrace, and her hard nipples rubbed the chest of Blue Mask as her body was swept up with effortless ease. His cock and groin glided along her sex and clit, and Penny went limp in his arms as she climaxed on him.

Once she was extricated from their rampant dicks, she was lowered to the bed and spun onto her folded arms.

"Do it!"

Purple Mask pressed against her rear end as she balanced on her arms and knees. He slid his hands across her cheeks, spreading her asshole open as she arched her hips towards his enormous thick cock.

"Fuck! Yeah!"

He thumped his hips forward, impaling her back passage on his shaft in one quick thrust. Lady Penelope shrieked as she felt his entire length slip inside her. The trembling blonde then gave a hearty cry as his strong grip pulled her back to him by the hips. One hand reached under her and he rubbed her clit as he fucked her. His balls slapped against her soft cushion of a bum and her breath quickened as she was royally screwed.

"Come on, give it to me you lovely man."

His furious strokes repeatedly knocked the wind out of her and her head swam as she was given no respite.

This was truly banging, the pelvic thrusts of Purple drove his rock hard shaft deeper and deeper into her asshole.

Loud moans escaped her lips as she was unceremoniously thrust into, in and out, back and forth, hard and rapid. The man smashed down and forced a howl from the top heavy vixen as he withdrew from her, accompanied by a sucking squelch.

"Dah-ling!"

He descended to Lady Petunia. Her cunt, glistening from its previous guest, was filled with his hard cock. The older woman clutched his arms as he launched a long barrage of strokes into her, burying himself balls deep. He gave it to her hard as her fingers curled tightly into his shoulders.

Black Mask took Lady Penelope again as she laid back in such a manner that her head was aligned with Petunia's, her feet pointing in the opposite direction to the other.

"Having fun, my dear?"

"Wonderful!"

Both women jiggled and squirmed under their individual lover.

"We must do this on your birthday." Said Penny in-between loud moans of delight.

"We shall, we shall." Replied Petunia as her feet met her ears as her legs were folded back.

"When is it?"

"A week from next Monday."

Both women laughed like drains as their men pinned them to the bed. Penny willed her weary to wrap around the body of Black, but she was slammed into with such force that her body bounced under him.

"Wrap party!" Announced Purple and the two hired studs dismounted from the women's quivering frames.

Penny looked from left to right and back again as all three anonymous men crowded over Petunia and her. Black Mask grunted and came over Lady Penelope's heaving jugs. Petunia looked up as cum spurted out and covered her tits as well. Then Blue sprayed her face mask with several long arcs which ran down to her chin. One thick drop landing on her pursed lips. She clamped her mouth over the angry looking crown as he continued to ejaculate and she gladly swallowed the remainder of the viscous goo.

"Yum!"

From Penny's right side, Purple Mask's cock touched her lips and she opened them as it exploded and sent a stream of cum to the back of her throat.

Her Ladyship got up on her wobbly legs, cum dripping from her cat mask and hefty boobs.

"Many happy returns, babe."

"Thank you."

x

The dutiful Perkins drove the two ladies to Richmond, where Lady Penelope had her new personal residence away from home.

The two exhausted women slept like babies until well into the next afternoon.

Lady Petunia woke a bleary eyed Penelope and they chatted in her bedroom until the early evening.

"The delivery came while we slept and dropped off a little extra gift for you. It's a prototype of my own invention. Come on."

Like excited children they skipped naked to Penny's well equipped gym. There, in the middle of the cluttered room was an odd device.

"What on earth is it?"

"It's Lady Petunia's 'Fucking Rod' Mark Two. It's a machine for the personal gratification of liberal minded women. Isn't it exciting! It has an adjustable arm that can be set from 8 to 13 inches in height. The arm slides forward and back, and fucking rod screws into the steel stockade body. The two pivot points allow you to maneuver the rod up and down and from side to side at a 90 degree angle. The rod accepts most dildos with a flat, flared base, with a maximum girth diameter of 1.5 inches. Once you find the perfect position, you can lock the rod securely in place with two screws. The rod also slides back and forth with a 12.5 inch thrusting length."

"Enough gobbledygook. What does it do?"

The short haired dominatrix took up two silicon dildo's, six inches in length, with ridges along both shafts, and both ends crowned with broad bulbs.

"See? It's a double ended dildo! Two can use it at the same time."

Penny ran her hand along one of the protruding false cocks and felt that frisson of a thrill.

"Let's lube up."

The chesty sexagenarian produced a tube of jelly and they both smeared a liberal amount into their pussies.

Petunia got Penny on all fours at one end of the machine and guided one bulbous end of the dildo to the tender folds that peeked out from between her milky white thighs.

"Hmm!"

Her Ladyship quivered as the business end of the dildo nuzzled against her soft folds. Petunia took up a similar position at the other end and eagerly pressed the flared head of the dildo into her own slippery muff.

"Ready, babe?"

"As I'll ever be, my dear."

With a touch of a hand held remote control, the machine hummed into action. The fucking rod began to shunt to and fro, and as the women attempted to remain still, the slick cocks plunged into their cunts. The initial lurid shock made the middle-aged women groan at the sensation of being filled.

Lady Penelope hissed as the sex toy pushed against the folds of her snatch, easily penetrating her. Her thighs pressed together as she moaned in pure joy.

"It feels quite big."

Observed the horny blonde as the dildo tirelessly worked into her pussy, six inches of ridges and bumps teasing her clitoris.

Both ladies panted and gasped as the rod continued to move horizontally. Imperceptibly, they both moved backwards, embracing the welcome insertions. Penny had her dildo snugly gripped by her spasming pussy.

"How about this?" Said Petunia with a grin.

She hit a button and the dildos now began to rotate in addition to thrusting.

"Oohhhh!"

The two naked and perspiring MILF's moaned in unison, wiggling their backsides as the cocks pulsed and vibrated.

Then the rod flexed, its length extending by another inch, embedding each dildo deeper into both.

"Mah-velous!"

Slowly at first, but inevitably, the two pushed their hips back, pressing their bare bottoms together.

Then they pulled apart, dragging a few delicious inches of the ridged shafts out of their cunts. Then they pushed together again, both crying out at the incredible sensation. Their huge breasts swayed forwards and backwards, matching their voluntary rhythm.

The gym was filled with the fairly loud smacking of their bottoms coming together. Lady Penelope banged the floor with both hands as she and Petunia thrust back at each other, thereby ensuring the dildos were fully encased in their pussies. The pale moons of their rumps rippled as their arousal increased and they humped each other in a race to climax.

The dildo inside Lady Penelope pushed its length into her cunt and she cried out as she experienced a mind-blowing orgasm.

As she quivered in ecstasy, her naked body became slick with perspiration.

Her end of the double-headed dildo dangled out of her tightness. Then she moved over so that fucked air.

"Unbelievable!"

Lady Petunia surrendered to the cock in her pussy that vibrated and rotated, and she too came with a shriek. Her upholstered tits shuddered as she welcomed the pleasure of her orgasm. With eyes wide and mouths, they both panted with unadulterated rapture.

"Oh my god! What HAVE you invented?"

With her F cup tits heaving, she panted in sympathetic pleasure with her titled friend.

"Good, isn't it? I have another machine nearly finished. This one has two arms pointing in the same direction, one above the other. Perfect for vaginal and anal penetration at the same time. I'll let you know when it's ready."

"Do hurry," replied Lady Penelope with a twinkle in her eye.

END

12