Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 13

Story Info
Her Ladyship shares her daughter's lover.
6.9k words
4.76
5.2k
7
0

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
824 Followers

Note- This is not based on any true story, it's just made up nonsense meant for amusement.

xxx

"Mother! What ARE you doing?"

"My dear Charlotte. It's called the cowgirl position."

"I know that. I meant, what are you doing, DOING my boyfriend?"

A very naked Lady Penelope paused in mid stroke, impaled on a rather fetching chap with a rather fetching big erection. With her backside facing the door of her bedroom, she turned to the youngest of her two daughters and shrugged.

If there was one thing that Her Ladyship could not do without was a thoroughly good seeing to. And the younger the fellow, the better. Passion, pleasure, and some of the best orgasms in her life. This is what the insatiable MILF sought the most. She simply loved to have sex. And as often as was possible.

x

Mothers and daughters tend to be pretty close, and Her Ladyship and Charlotte were particularly cordial. They tended to share almost everything, but what would happen if they actually DID end up sharing everything? Is it so bad that a mother and daughter were having sex with the same man? Is it so bad that the daughter happened to have a nymphomaniac mother?

A lot of middle aged females like to play the sweet and tender motherly type to their children's partners. It was just that Lady Penelope went the extra mile by inviting her daughters beau into her bed. Penny is a MILF with attitude, a hardcore mature blonde bombshell with a pair of buoyant and massive tits that made the most incredible bounces when she rode a big and throbbing dick. To any male, the vision of the fifty-one year old vixen straddling him, her thighs shuddering, and his cock deep inside her pussy, was a dream come true. As Charlotte's latest steady would testify.

x

Lady Penelope loved to ride, and at Williamson Manor, she had a fine stables. And at the last count, four horses. She was an exceptionally attractive woman and she knew it. She did not look her age and her body was that of a much younger female which appealed to her multiple admirers of both sexes.

Her sexual favours were never reserved for persons of her own class and wealth, and she especially liked a bit of rough now and again. Charlotte did not share her mother's taste in men, and at this moment in her life, she was having an ongoing relationship with Jude Fry, one of the country's most eligible young bachelors. The twenty-one year old was chocolate heir Cosmo Fry's son. Since ending his education, had set up a business with a fellow alumnus of £38,955-per-year Marlborough College called Pass It On, selling second-hand private school uniforms.

Just like Charlotte, Jude, whose mother is former fashion writer Lulu Anderson, was terribly wealthy and didn't need the money. The business was just a passing interest with which he occupied himself with. A striking figure with curly brown hair, he was a tad over six feet tall in bare feet. He was a knockout with the ladies, and had already gotten himself a reputation as quite a stud.

They had been introduced at a party at the Manor. Her Ladyship was always throwing parties. She still loved socialising and being with others after the two year pandemic. And it was at one of these that her daughter met Jude.

They had hit it off right away and soon were going steady.

Penny knew that they were having sex, and her daughter knew that she knew.

The first time Charlotte introduced him to her, Jude had returned to her home for dinner. When Penny saw him for the second first time, she saw him in an altogether new light. That being her own sexual attraction towards the youthful fellow's physique.

"Has he proposed yet?"

Asked Penny as she dismounted her favourite Skewbald mare, Pixie.

"We've only known each other three months, Mother. So, no."

"Shame."

Charlotte got off of her Irish pony, Mini, and patted her on the nose.

For as long as she remembered, she and her mother had ridden around the lovely Surrey countryside together. And she especially liked her outfits. The tight jodhpurs always gripped her curvy figure in some interesting places. As for swinging herself over a wonderful horse and to sit on that shiny leather saddle. Heaven!

Now aged twenty-six, she resembled her mother in many ways.

Charlotte was tall, blonde and utterly beautiful. Like her mother, she had been aware from her early teenage years that she was a captivating figure to most male admirers. Dressed in a crisp white shirt with a red bandana, her peach of a bottom was hugged nicely by her soft suede jodhpurs. She enjoyed the unique appeal of a trotting horse between her tender thighs, and the sensation of her rocking nether regions in the saddle.

Lady Penelope also wore a pair of jodhpurs and knee length leather boots. Her white blouse had the top two buttons undone which her spectacular DD sized breasts. They usually rode together, but on this occasion, they had been joined by Jude. When they had arrived at the Estate, the pair of young lovers were clearly besotted with each other. More than once, Penny caught the virile fellow eying up her daughter's posterior, superbly outlined through the material of her riding breeches. He himself looked dashing in a top coat and black boots. A striking six footer, he had those dreamy come to bed eyes, and thick brown hair.

They rounded the stable's corner, and already the smell of the animals and liniment assailed their nostrils as they went inside. Two other horses, geldings, watched from their stalls, one grey and one a chestnut brown. The floor was covered with straw and the wooden ceiling beams creaked above them. In the corner, by some bales of hay, waited Jude.

"Jude, darling."

Charlotte greeted her boyfriend with kisses on both cheeks.

"Good morning, my dear boy." said the smiling Lady Penelope.

"And to you, My Lady. And may I thank you again for letting me stay at your beautiful home."

"Not at all. Charlotte has often spoken of you."

"All good I hope," answered Jude as he casually swept his hair back.

Penny's eyes met his and did not waver as she answered.

"That would be telling. Are you comfortable?"

There were numerous bedrooms in the mansion, and Penny had especially prepared the one at the far end of the hall from her own for the young lovers.

Like hers, the other bedroom had an en-suite bathroom, and was far enough away from the staff quarters for privacy.

"Quite comfortable."

"Glad to hear it."

In her mind, Lady Penelope thought that Jude seemed to be giving her as much attention as to her daughter. Immensely flattered, the mature blonde loved that her daughter's boyfriend was checking her out. Not only that, but she also had a heart-warming feeling knowing that the good looking chap, half her age, had the hots for her in addition to her youngest girl.

At the back of her house, Lady Penelope had just had work finished on her much desired luxury spa and swimming pool. After the debacle of the initial construction, (see chapter 11) Penny had hired an elitist company to install a twelve meter indoor pool building with a charming replica of a country barn conversion. Energy efficient, through improved levels of insulation, it had an open front with sloping clay tile roof. The heated pool had a mosaic tile finish, changing room, wet room tiled shower with glazed screen, and a perfect relaxation space and deck.

"Care for a swim before lunch?"

Once the horses had been attended to by one of the members of her staff, Penny pointed in the direction of her pride and joy and casually brushed her jacket.

"Oh. Sounds wonderful." Said Jude, looking at Charlotte for approval.

"You go ahead. I need to run down to the village. I'll see you later."

"Splendid!"

x

After a refreshing pot of tea and some buttered scones, Lady Penelope returned to her newly dug pool by way of her herb garden. Left to her own devices, she did not waste time and unbuttoned her blouse, letting it fall from her shoulders. Her jodhpurs came next. So tight fitting were they, that she had to peel them gradually over her thighs and roll them down her calves. She plucked away her black thong and left her attire where they fell.

She stepped into the pool and kicked away from the small steps, letting the warm water seep into her soft body. In a languid front crawl, Penny swam two full lengths of the pool and then rested on the edge. Standing by the steps was Jude. She climbed out of the water slowly, revealing her big bosom, followed by her toned thighs and calves.

She slicked her wet hair back and looked up at the high ceiling and a shaft of sunlight bathed her dripping frame.

"My Lady."

"Ah, there you are."

Jude Fry appeared out of nowhere and just stood there, gawking at her voluptuous naked body. He seemed to resemble a rabbit that had been caught in the headlights of an oncoming car.

Penny let him admire her curves without embarrassment. Her thumping great tits, willowy legs, and bountiful golden bush. Flaunting her assets had never been much of a problem for her,

He couldn't deny it, the sight of his girlfriend's mother in the buff was a terrific turn on.

His initial vision of meeting an old lady turned fifty and greying was forgotten as he looked at the ravishing blonde. She appeared at least fifteen year younger and looked provocatively sensual.

She grinned as she realised the young chap felt uncomfortable with her state of undress.

"Do excuse me. I never wear a costume. They're so clingy in the water. Pass me that towel."

Somewhat stiff legged, he picked up a fluffy striped towel and handed it over. She took it, but instead of covering herself, she wrapped it about her head!

"There. That's better. Come on, have a dip."

"That's what I came to tell you. I don't have any trunks."

"Never stopped me before. Go ahead."

Jude shrugged and stripped off. Lady Penelope's eyes never wavered from his masculine beauty as he unveiled it all.

She took him all in. It was the first time she had seen him in a state of undress. A rush of heat went to her nether regions, as imagined him between her splayed legs. His hard cock driving into her wet pussy.

There wasn't much more she loved to look at than a beautifully shaped bum on a virile young man. But she also in awe of his dick.

"Dear Charlotte."

Her daughter had the most exquisite taste in men, she thought. Well done, you.

In a trice, he had the most sublime erection. Circumcised, ramrod straight, and quite large.

Penny nodded in approval. She approved of his sexual excitement, just as her own was getting stronger by the second.

The nearness of his strong body, his manly smell, and his rigid boner drove her deliciously mad for it.

He went to the edge of the pool and dove in, completing two lengths in next to no time.

His enthusiasm and vitality knew no bounds as he leapt out of the water effortlessly and stood dripping on the tiled floor.

"You're dripping. Come here."

My Lady. Forgive me, I..."

No shrinking violet, the wealthy young fellow willed his erection to wilt in front of the striking MILF.

"Nothing to forgive, my dear. The pool is most invigorating."

She took a towel and unashamedly began to pat his body dry.

They locked eyes as she brushed his chest, moving south gradually. He had a trimmed back area of dark brown pubic hair that sat atop his magnificent cock. It had to be all of eight inches long, and quite thick to boot.

"I don't know what it is, but swimming in the buff is really stimulating. I would go as far to say that it's quite a turn-on. You have quite the physique, young man."

She said as she focused her attention on his erection.

"Thank you. You look pretty impressive yourself."

"Have you had a good day?" Asked the very attractive woman.

"Yes, thank you, Milady."

Her Ladyship smiled as she idly ran her hand up and down his fully hard dick.

"Well, this is nice."

At least eight and a half inches, she decided. Maybe even nine. Perfect.

"You like feeling that, don't you?"

"Yes," he admitted.

"Me also. I'm fantasising about what it might feel like deep inside my wet pussy."

Jude visibly blushed.

"Mmm. Do you like my daughter?"

"She's very agreeable, Milady."

"Agreeable, is it?"

Jude was frozen to the spot. As she stroked him, his cock only got harder.

The fellow had conflicting feelings of his own. Penelope was his girlfriend's mother after all. However, here and now, with Charlotte out of sight and out of mind, the busty naked female in front of him was clearly attracted to him. He wondered if the legendary rumours of her being an insatiable MILF who never said no were true.

"Feeling a little frisky, my boy?"

As Her Ladyship went down on her haunches, she wondered if Charlotte ever sucked his cock. If she did, then this was probably the first time that mother and daughter both shared the intimate act with the same man. With one hand on his hot shaft, she pursed her lips and gave his bell end a big smacker. Her slender fingers felt the engorged veins of his cock as he moaned out loud.

"You know that Charlotte gets her looks from me. Just feel my breasts." She stood up and thrust out her chest. "Go on."

At first, he hesitated. But with her warm hand on his cock, he rose to the occasion and pawed her big tits. No silicone jobs were these. No, her jugs were one hundred per cent natural.

"Lady Penelope...should we? I mean. Charlotte."

"I can keep a secret. Can you? If Charlotte learns of this then it came from you."

The older female went on bended knees again and crammed half of his length into her mouth, dribbling from her tightly closed lips.

With his cock suitably lubed up, Penny began to glide up and down at a fair pace. Deliberately making lewd slobbering noises and yummy sounds. Her head rocked back and forth as she got into her stride, and she used both hands to grip his adorable buttocks.

She let out a deep wanton moan as she eagerly took him into her mouth, flicking strands of her damp hair from her cheek.

Her agile tongue worked his shaft and curled around the tip, and her own actions made her whimpered in delight.

His cock abused her throat as Jude lined up perfectly to push in further. He pushed hard enough that his balls tapped her chin.

"Umm. Quite a mouthful, my dear boy."

She commented between massive dive bombs on his throbbing pole.

Jude humped his pelvis in his increasing ardour, and the vivacious aristocrat gagged and spluttered as his knob hit the back of her throat. The blonde tilted her head down as he held the sides of her face and really gave it some.

Jude had youthful energy and stamina on his side as he sank into her throat and fucked the tight wet tunnel. Just as Her Ladyship start to gurgle for breath, he would pull back and let her relax and catch her breath.

She bobbed up and down on his hard prick, seemingly transforming from the noble Lady that she undoubtedly was, into a cock sucking, cheating, man hungry whore.

"AW!"

Jude Fry ejaculated suddenly and several spurts of cum shot out of his pulsing cock and filled her throat. Penny gulped and swallowed, as gush after gush followed. He spewed so much that she coughed some back out, spilling the mix of cum and spit on her generous bosom. She then stunned the man by making strings of the goo in her fingers and licking them clean slowly.

"I say. does Charlotte like the taste of a man? Just curious."

"I, er. That is. Don't know. Sorry."

Lady Penelope stood up and pressed her shapely form against his.

"I wish to spend the night with you. Make your excuses to Charlotte and come to my room at midnight. You shan't find a pumpkin, mind. Just a top heavy slut with her legs open and her twat juicy. Ta-ta."

She gave his ball sack a playful tug and sashayed off to the house.

x

After a late dinner of braised ox with celeriac and watercress, all three settled back as the butler Parsons poured them glasses of sherry. Jude nursed his drink, enjoying the enticing display of both women's stocking covered pins beneath the glass top table. He found their company to be charming and alluring, and he wondered if he dare take Lady Penelope on her offer to join her in bed. Charlotte and he eventually said their good nights to their hostess and went up the stairs to their room. Lady Penelope finished her last smoke of the evening and drained her glass of Amontillado.

Dismissing her staff, she took to her bedroom, tending to her toilet in her en-suite bathroom. She was hoping that this was not going to be one of those nights where she was left wanting, and that her light persuasion of Jude earlier might arouse his curiosity of her. To add a little titillation to her overall sensual naked body, the leggy socialite had on a glamorous pair of black stockings from Wolford. These transparent stay ups gave a hint of romance and were extremely elegant. The charming lace band at top was wide and had a floral pattern, further adding a seductive tone to the affair.

"I know I would."

She purred as she spread out on her Regency bed, fingering her round branch pendant on a delicate butterscotch color silk ribbon. Her strawberry blonde tresses were swept to the right with a hair ornament of gold, thereby displaying a gold ear cuff that fit to perfection, wrapping delicately around her left lobe like a growing branch.

"Ah."

Her Ladyship snaked one hand up behind her head and caressed the oak headboard as she bent her left leg at the knee seductively.

"Come."

The door opened slowly and then the face of Jude Fry peered around it.

First, his face, blushing and unshaven, under that mop of unruly brown hair appeared. Then, the upper half of his adorable torso twisted round the door. Penny was not at all surprised at seeing him at this late hour.

"I knew you would come."

Jude looked around the luxurious room. The heavy drapes of the Regency four poster bed had been neatly tied back, and the bedclothes stripped down to the silk sheets. His bare feet sunk deeply into the plush gold and burgundy carpet.

"Are you asleep?"

"Not at all. And I haven't changed into a pumpkin either. Look."

The voluptuous vixen opened her toned legs out wide and indicated her inviting cunt with an index finger.

"I do however have a golden beaver."

"That you do."

"Here lies heaven."

Jude entered and closed the door behind him. He had dressed for bed and wore a knee length gown in navy silk with rifle cuffs and side pockets.

"Er, are you sure about this, Milady?" He asked as he nervously entered the room.

"Have you told Charlotte of your lecherous intentions for her mother?"

Penny idly rubbed one stockinged foot over her other as she fingered her moistened pubes.

"Heavens, no! She should be asleep by now. I complained of a headache. She seemed to be a little put out."

"Really, dear boy. You should be paying attention to fucking her mother, rather than fussing over my daughter. So come over here and eat my pussy. I'm simply gagging for a shagging, don't you know?"

Jude moved towards the bed and fell onto it, belly down. He gripped her pins and began to kiss the inside of her thighs just where silk ended and warm flesh was bared. Her soft pubes brushed his mouth, and his stubble brushed against her pale skin.

After a moment of hesitation, she finally felt his mouth press against her muff. His tongue darted out and he swept the tip up and down her swollen outer pussy lips.

"Ohhh, yes! She likes that. Keep your tongue right there."

Penny squirmed on her back as the young man's lips and tongue repeatedly worried her wet folds.

Gradually, he pushed in deeper and deeper, probing and searching her pink interior. Jude may have been young, but the boy knew his way around a woman's pussy! He started swiping her gash up and down, and then from side to side. Penny clawed at the sheets and her head whipped back and forth as she moaned and whimpered in rapturous delight. He drank of her love juices, and his cock jerked forwards instinctively.

123z
123z
824 Followers
12