Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
824 Followers

Her hips bumped up into his face, desperate to have him ensnared between her silken covered thighs. Jude dry humped the bed as his throbbing dick demanded attention.

"Take off your gown."

Jude came up on his knees and threw his gown from his otherwise uncovered body.

His erection reared up, stiff and proud from his firm body.

It was flattering to know that this young man, highly regarded in society, was attracted by her. Even though she was a mother of two grown up daughters.

Still on her back, Lady Penelope started to move her legs very slowly, reaching out feet first to his chest, sliding down his midriff. With the slightest of pressure she touched him with her black covered feet and he laid on his back.

"Kiss my feet." She giggled.

He obeyed, taking her left foot first and peppering the toes with kisses. He repeated this with her right.

"Now, lick my soles."

Feverishly, Jude ripped the stocking at her toes and peeled back the silk and licked the bottom of her right foot from heel to big toe. He did the same to her left and then watched as she bent her legs so that her bared feet pointed in towards his big pole. Her feet met with his white pillar of a cock trapped between her soles. Her toes curled around his fat helmet as she rubbed her feet together.

"Oh, my!"

He felt the sublime sensation of her feet caress and masturbate him, especially loving how her big toes moved on his crown.

They stared at each other intently as Jude automatically began to stroke up and down in his foot tunnel.

Her feet tightened around his log and he gasped as her right foot slid up one side of his pulsing shaft, and her left moved in the opposite direction. The silk of her hold ups shifted around her ankles as she foot wanked him.

She flashed him a smile and pursed her red lips.

"Before we do this, I want to make one thing clear. This is not some kind of romance or even the start of an affair. I'm using you for your body and your cock. If you want to date my daughter, you need to be faithful for the duration."

She stroked his cock until he nodded, then she relinquished her grip.

"Then, fuck me. I need you in me, now."

With his dick about to erupt, Jude shook his head and positioned himself over the curvaceous woman and in one deft movement he sheathed himself inside her slippery pussy. Once he was in, he didn't wait on ceremony and began thrusting in and out of her at full force.

"Amazing! I can't believe I'm fucking my girlfriend's mother!"

Penny merely squeezed his taut buttocks in reply as he gave her every solid inch of his cock into her, slapping his balls against her upturned bum as he pounded into her hard.

"Yes! Fuck me hard, you devil!" She screamed at him, oblivious to the fact her cries of bliss might very well be heard by Charlotte just down the hall.

Maintaining a perfect balance on his forearms and outstretched toes, Jude slipped her his tongue as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. As they French kissed, her stockinged legs came up around his calves, and Her Ladyship was shunted up and down the length of his shaft with gusto. She knotted her ankles firmly around his lower back, providing further adhesiveness to glue them together.

Their hot bodies moved across the bed, Jude drilling into her with short strokes that drove the ravenous blonde goddess into a feral frenzy. She grabbed the sheets in two fists as her hips rotated in a circular motion.

"My goodness! Fuck that MILF pussy. Give it to me! Treat me rough, you devil!"

She ran her hands across his manly chest, enthralled at having his virile athletic body pressed against hers. She buried her face in his shoulder, kissing and biting his neck in her state of bliss.

He intensified his pace, and his powerful motions made her knees grow weak.

She screamed from the abruptness of his thrusting, finding herself on the brink of orgasm.

Fuck! this felt so good! They both thrashed on the bed. A persistent fucking machine.

She ran her fingers up his bulging biceps, admiring how hard they felt. He took her breath away, pushing his cock deep inside her and withdrawing almost all the way on the back stroke.

Pulling herself away from the passionate kiss, Penny looked him in the eye with intent.

"Lie down on the bed."

Jude pulled out of her gaping cunt and laid on his back. The luscious and lascivious blonde noblewoman climbed on top of him and slowly pushed his yummy hard cock back into her hungry pussy.

She leaned forward and pushed her huge tits into Jude's face, and he quickly took one of her stiff nipples into his mouth and bit down on it.

The fifty-one year old minx instantly fell into a well-rehearsed rhythm, riding and gyrating pleasurably on his full erection. She raked her long nails across his chest as she hammered down hard onto his youthful frame.

"My Lady. You're just as hot as your daughter."

"Have a care, young man. You have no idea. You like me fucking you, hmm?"

"Rather."

"You like fucking your girlfriend's mother?"

"Indeed."

"God! You're a big boy. I'm quite full."

Her Ladyship was fully astride him, and he was deep inside her. Buffered up against his balls, she felt him twitch and throb inside her as he started to thrust his hips upwards, so that he was pushing himself even deeper into her as she fucked him.

"Mother! What ARE you doing?"

Penny paused in mid stroke. Almost as if she expected the interruption, she nonchalantly turned her head to the open door.

"My dear Charlotte. It's called the cowgirl position."

"I know that. I meant, what are you doing, DOING my boyfriend?"

Jude looked past the buxom shape of Lady Penelope, firmly astride his lap, and focused on the lissome beauty that was his girlfriend.

Charlotte was undoubtedly beautiful. She was slim with long blonde hair and had a toned and feminine body. Her complexion was clear and her skin flawless, and her big blue eyes were large. She had perfect, white teeth that appeared from a round generous mouth with lush red lips. Her figure was superb. Full and firm breasts that sat on a slender frame. Not as big as her mother however, but no less stunning in their symmetry. The blonde babe was fairly tall at five feet six, with a long pair of legs. Her black baby doll nightdress merely made her all the more shaggable.

"Charlotte, darling. Are you up?"

"Don't darling me, you beast! How could you. With my mother!"

Charlotte had been awoken by constant moaning from her mother's room and when she investigated, she saw that the light was on. When she opened the door and peered inside, she witnessed the nightmare scenario of her own naked mother firmly impaled on her boyfriend of three month's stiff cock. After the initial shock of the extraordinary sight, Charlotte became enraged.

"This is intolerable, Mother! What sort of parent steals her daughter's chap? Are you doing this to punish me and make me feel bad?"

"Charlotte. Darling, you're acting like a spoilt teenager!"

Penny swung her leg over Jude's body and sat up.

"Sorry, my dear. I just couldn't help myself. Can you forgive me?"

"Hmph! I suppose so. I was about to tell HIM we were over anyway."

Charlotte balanced on the balls of her feet as she scowled at her now 'ex.'

Jude gripped his glistening cock and stared at each of them in turn.

"Goodbye, Jude. You can stick this relationship up your bottom!"

With that, Charlotte withdrew, leaving Jude somewhat perplexed.

"Did I just get dumped?"

"Afraid so, darling. Never mind, could you be a dear and fuck me from behind?"

Jude spread his hands and gave in to Her Ladyship's demand, and his own desire to fuck the shit out of the MILF. That would show Charlotte.

He quickly got up and positioned himself behind her, running his palms over the subtle curves of her nether cheeks.

He shifted on his knees and fed his cock into her yearning cunt.

She gasped when he grabbed her by the elbows and pressed her arms together behind her, making her back arch even more. As wet as she was, his dick was still so big that he had to work it in inch by inch.

They began fucking, slowly at first. His cock felt enormous inside of her, stretching her pussy to its limit.

He let go of her arms and grabbed her light hair. He fucked her hard now, thrusting his cock in as deep as it would go.

Her orgasm built inside of her again. All the muscles around her pussy were tightening up, begging for relief.

Penny yelped when Jude suddenly smacked her on the bottom, leaving a red mark on her right cheek and making her react loudly.

"Yes! Slap me harder," she ordered.

As he began to thrust in and out at a fair rate, Jude slapped her bum over and over, switching from one cheek to the other in alternate spanks.

"Bad woman. Bad, bad, bad!"

Penny's backside tingled divinely as a result. Jude grabbed a handful of her blonde hair and pulled it, forcing her ear cuff to loosen.

"Oh, fuck. Fuck me!"

So hard did he bang her, that her big tits bounced so much they came up and nearly hit her face!

He rammed in and out of her with lightning speed, determined to show her, and her stuck up daughter he was a catch. An orgasm rocked her body and she fell forward onto her front. Still he gave it to her hard, smashing into her rump with all the force he could muster.

"Jude, dah-ling. I want to taste your cum."

Lady Penelope got back onto her knees as Jude presented her with his tumescent prick.

She popped the helmet between her lips and felt his knob expand on her tongue. He twitched and his cum began to gush down her throat. Still spurting, Jude pulled out, shooting all over Penny's face and neck. The rabid blonde bent her head and dribbled the sticky goo onto her hefty tits, grinning as she watched a trickle glide down her ample cleavage.

"Mah-velous! Wonderful, dah-ling."

Jude rolled over and panted hard, and his eyes rolled back into his head.

Penny got up and made for her bathroom.

"Don't get too comfortable, my dear boy. I'm just taking a bath and I want you gone when I get back. I cannot tolerate anyone cheating on my daughter."

Jude spread his hands and shrugged.

"Bloody women!"

x

"Charlotte! What ARE you doing?"

"Mother, really. It's called doggy style."

"I know that. What I meant was, what are you doing, DOING my lover?"

"Tit for tat, Mother. You shag my boyfriend, and so I fuck your toy boy. Fair?"

Lady Penelope had never been the type of person who thought it was acceptable to spy on her daughter. She never checked her private affairs, nor had she interfered in her romances. Neither did they keep secrets from each other. But this was a punch in the face.

"Gareth! You two timing bastard!"

Gareth the Pistol, she always called her dear friend who was the ninth Earl of Lisburne. Now in his mid-twenties, he had succeeded the eight Earl in 2015 at the age of twenty from the Lord Lieutenant of Cardiganshire. He was a typical Welshman, tall, body like a rugby player, with a wonderful singing voice. His hair was a mass of blonde curls, and his eyes were a devastating blue. He was confidant without being obnoxious about it, and due to his breeding, he had an air of sophistication that sat well on his broad shoulders. There was an aura of sexuality about him that reminded Penny of herself. Indeed, he mirrored her own insatiable lust for sex so much that the esteemed noblewoman could be quite jealous.

As in this case.

"Now I know what you see in him. He has the biggest cock I've ever seen!"

Her Ladyship's head was spinning. It was she who was usually in control, but in this instance, the tables had been turned.

Gareth had only arrived in Surrey the day before, and it hadn't taken him long for him to bed her youngest.

"Penny! I'm fucking your daughter!"

That you are, you weasel. And It's so hot!

Charlotte, butt naked and on all fours, rocked her hips in time with Gareth's hard thrusts.

He had his hands on her waist as he pistoned in and out of her love box.

They were going at it so hard that the sweat rolled off his back down to his clenched buttocks. Was she envious? Of course! She was positively green!

"So good!" She purred as she looked at her mother.

"Yeah!" Growled the Welsh pistol. "You like seeing how my cock slides in and out of your daughter's tight pussy?"

"Oh, Gareth, you disappoint me."

He pulled out and turned side on to Lady Penelope. He showed off his rigid pole gleaming her girl's love juices. He stroked his thick shaft, sliding his fist over his swollen bell end.

"Penny. I NEVER disappoint. Look at this!"

Penny bit her lower lip and absentmindedly slipped a finger between her moist pussy lips, her eyes affixed to his superb manhood.

Disturbed from her slumber, the voluptuous blonde appeared naked, clad only in her nudity, and had padded bare footed from her bed to investigate the clamour from the room next door.

"This is the cock that's been fucking your daughter for a half hour. And which will be fucking her for a bit longer. Want some?"

Yes, you dog. I do.

"Go on, Mother." Urged Charlotte from the bed. "Suck his cock."

Gareth held his erection up and cocked his head. Looking him in the eye, Penny proudly went down on his dick, slobbering loudly without shame. With the deliberate intention to show her youngest who was boss. Gareth was not surprised how much of his cock this vixen could get in her mouth, seeing as he and she had made love countless times before. And as far as cock sucking expertise went, Lady Penelope was second to none. As her head rose and fell in his lap, Charlotte craned her neck in order to get a better view.

The king-sized bed's sheets were crumpled as Charlotte sprawled on her back and with her legs akimbo and her moist pink slot agape.

"Give me some loving, big boy."

"Rather! Stay like that."

He looked at Lady Penelope and pointed to a chair.

"Sit there and watch me fuck your daughter's brains out."

The ripped stud knelt between the girl's spread and sniffed her gaping pussy, which was pink and gleaming. He caressed her left breast, exploring the suppleness and shape, as he used his free hand to bring his erect cock to her sex.

He toyed with her by swiping his knob up and down her wet gash.

"Please! Put it in!"

Gareth dragged her along the bed, causing the sheer to ruck up her pert bottom cheeks. Then, he lifted her legs and placed a pillow under her bum.

He positioned himself over the slender woman and started to gently work his cock head inside her aching pussy. She hissed with delight when he finally thrust into her pussy. Once he was in, he clenched his buttocks and began humping in and out of with force. Gasping with every stroke of his formidable cock, Charlotte panted repeatedly.

"Oh my god! You're so fucking big! I love this big cock!"

Penny sat back in her chair and watched her daughter get royally fucked by her lover's huge appendage. She rubbed her pussy frantically, totally turned on by the debauched sight.

With little effort, the Welshman turned over onto his back with the girl still impaled on his pole.

He dragged her down hard until he was almost fully embedded inside her creaming cunt. Both he and her mother were amazed that she was able to accommodate a cock of his size. Without further ado, the girl began to move up and down on his dick, Her pussy juice so thick that she coated his cock and balls.

"Oh, Mother! I love this big dick in me! He fills me so."

Penny sighed and lifted her right leg to rest on the arm of her chair. She knew exactly how her daughter felt, having ridden on the same cock many times. As she frigged herself, the wanton aristocrat found that she was actually enjoying watching her lover fucking he daughter. It was as if she were watching herself riding on Gareth's cock, rather than Charlotte, so similar did they look.

"Fuck him, Charlotte. Show me how you fuck that big cock, girl!"

Charlotte's face flushed as she gyrated in the stud's lap.

As she came on his dick, she had the sudden realisation that the joke was on HER! Not only that, but as she fucked the fellow with her wild abandon, she became aware that she was happy to see that her mother was enjoying watching her.

She was like an insatiable animal now, slamming down as hard as she could, thereby allowing his big cock to go really deep inside her cunt.

Penny was almost ready to cum herself. She was moaning passionately as her fingers deftly probed her throbbing muff.

She slammed into him even harder, rocking her body up and down. Her tits rubbed against his masculine chest, and her moans grew heavier.

Leaning forward and grasping the oak headboard, Charlotte cried out in ecstasy.

"Oh my god! I'm coming!"

She fell off of Gareth and collapsed by his side, her hand buried within her squirming thighs.

"My turn to fuck your big cock, lover." Announced a horny Lady Penelope.

The busty blonde climbed on top of Gareth and lowered herself onto his cock as her daughter looked on in awe.

She sank lower and lower until finally, she had engulfed his generous length. To the twenty-something Welshman, it seemed only fair to have the mother of the blonde filly fuck him also. There was nothing Her Ladyship loved more than to control a hot fuck by being on top.

Penny increased her strokes, riding his cock with the sheer ecstasy of it all. She was aware that daughter was watching her, and mother made a special effort to fuck the man harder and faster.

"How do you like screwing me now, hmm? I could teach the pair of you a thing or two, believe me. I can fuck you as good as anybody, any age, and on any size cock."

Penny was almost ready to cum. She groaned loudly as she rubbed on Gareth's groin, stimulating her clitoris in the process.

Charlotte looked on as her mother wreaked havoc on Gareth's huge cock, her buxom body writhing and bouncing in her sexual delirium.

Gareth the Fuck was overcome by the intense fucking he was getting by this insatiable MILF, and he exploded inside of her.

Her Ladyship shook in a sexual frenzy as she remained impaled on his big dick. His cum seeped out of her and dribbled down the crack of his ass. Penny collapsed on top of him, crushing her massive tits to his heaving chest.

"Fuck me! You two are an amazing mother and daughter combination!"

How novel, thought Penny. A mother and daughter fuck team. How erotic was that?

All three got dressed, and both females smothered the fellow with kisses.

Then, Charlotte kissed her mother. On the lips. Just thinking about how the pair of them had sucked the same cock, in the same room, at the same time had powered her imagination. The sex had been amazing, and of course, her mother had been hot too. All in all, it had been a most satisfactory evening.

END

123z
123z
824 Followers
12