Lady Pixie's War Ch. 09: Jenny

Story Info
Finding a place for Jenny.
3.3k words
4.83
4.5k
3

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 07/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,313 Followers

Jenny's wake-up call, as I came to think of it, was the beginning of a roller-coaster ride as my whole world turned upside down.

After telling Molly, the housekeeper, to keep an eye on Jenny, I breakfasted with Archie, telling him about her.

"Another waif and stray, darling? Pretty, is she?"

"My darling, she is, but that's not why I am helping her."

"Makes it easier though," he smiled.

I had to agree.

"So," I asked him, what is going to happen today?"

"Darling, don't be silly, Neville will reconstruct the Government, bring in Attlee and all will be well."

I knew Archie had the brain of a newt, but even by his standards this was crass.

Westminster was buzzing with rumours. I saw Attlee at three o'clock and he said he had told Chamberlain that Labour would not enter a Government with him as Prime Minister. By the end of the day the rumour was that on the morrow, 10 May, Chamberlain would see Winston and Edward Halifax to discuss his successor. Then the world crashed!

On the morning of 10 May the Germans invaded Holland - suddenly the war was all too real. Chamberlain suggested he should stay, but no one else agreed. At a meeting in Downing Street, Winston emerged as Prime Minister. He immediately offered Attlee the deputy Prime Ministership, and a choice of Cabinet posts for Labour and the Liberals, forming a genuinely National Government.

Poor Archie was stunned and went to see Edward Halifax, who told him what he had told me. Winston had to be premier or nothing; time, he said, would tell. Still, it was some comfort to him that he kept his job, but, as he said peevishly, he was not sure he wanted to serve under Winston. There was no job offer to me. I had alienated too many Chamberlainites and had no other party backing me; I was neither surprised, nor offended.

The next day in the Chamber, the Tories rose en masse when Neville came in; they had been silent for Winston. If the fighting war had become hot, there remained a political phoney war. But all bets were soon off. The speed of the German advance took everyone by surprise.

But on 10 May, while the great world turned on its axis, I had other things on my mind.

When I got back to Carlton House Terrance, the housekeeper, Molly, asked if she might have a word. That sounded ominous.

"Milady, the young 'lady' you brought back?"

"Yes, Molly, what of her?"

"Well, she has gone to work at, she said, Lyons Tea House."

"Yes, what of it?"

"Well, Milady, Edith, the laundry girl pointed out that the lingerie she left to be washed was, well shall we say both expensive and risqué."

I caught the note of concern in her voice.

"It is not my place, Milady, to question your choice of guests, but I do not think that girls who work in Lyons dress like that."

"But she did have an overall on."

"That's as maybe, Milady, but I doubt she works there of an evening."

"You think...?"

"I think she's no better than she ought to be, Milady, and I'd not want her upsetting the maids with ideas they should not be having."

"Thank you, Molly, Leave it with me."

Molly thanked me and left - leaving me with some thinking to do. She was right, something about Jenny did not quite add up.

As Archie was dining out at the Club, Jenny and I dined together, which gave me a chance to talk with her.

I told her what Molly had said. She flushed.

"Damn! Nosey cow!"

"Jenny, tell me the truth, I am not about to sling you out, but I do need to know the truth."

"Okay Miss. I do a bit of tarting of a night sometimes, supplements the income, and that's where I met the Yank."

"Tarting" was a polite way of saying she did some whoring.

"I do ladies and men Miss, better money, and to be truthful, I prefers the ladies. You were yummy!"

That, I thought, was the way to a girl's heart - via her pussy.

We discussed the situation.

Jenny did not want to have an abortion, but not having one left her in real trouble. I asked whether the father might be willing to help?

"Dunno who he is Miss."

"Are you seeing him again? I presume he wants to know you had the abortion?"

"I promised I'd see him tomorrow night Miss, why?"

"Leave it with me."

So, while politics was in turmoil and Holland and Belgium were falling to the Nazi hordes, I went to see my old friend, Albert Campion, who agreed to follow Jenny and report back.

Albert was back before Jenny returned. Unusually for him, he seemed excited.

"Well, Lady P, this is a turn up for the book."

"Why?"

"That Yank is the younger son of the American ambassador, Joe Kennedy. John Fitzgerald Kennedy."

"Ah," I said, "that is interesting."

So it was.

Jenny reported that her "Yank", had not been a happy man, and had pressured her to do as he wanted. I told her to leave it with me.

Amidst the turmoil, I made an appointment to see the Ambassador. I hardly ever met a man I disliked more on first sight than Joseph P Kennedy.

"To what do I owe the honour, Lady Fortescue?"

He managed to invest the words with the least welcoming intonation known to man. He could not very well refuse to see a member of the House of Lords whose husband was a junior minister at the Foreign Office, but one got the impression he would have loved to have been able to do so.

"I am here on a matter of some delicacy, not least in an election year for you, Ambassador."

That got his attention.

"I am sure that the Church in Boston regards you as one of its ambassadors, Mr Kennedy."

"That's mighty fine of you, Lady Fortescue. I like to think so."

"So I'd be correct in thinking that a scandal in the press here about a member of your family might make a splash in your own country?"

"Scandal? What scandal!"

That had him by the short and curlies, as they say in parts of Westminster I do not frequent.

"This, I take it, is your son Jack?"

I showed him the picture Albert had taken.

"Yeah, who's the broad?"

"The broad is a waitress called Jenny; she is having your grandchild!"

The look on his face was priceless.

"You gotta be kiddin' me! What the hell?"

"It's okay," I told him, going with what I had planned. "I have made sure that our gutter press doesn't pick up on it, so, as long as you can take care of the girl it will be okay."

He looked at me.

"Yeah, okay, I'll pay for it to go away."

"Ambassador, as a 'good Catholic' are you sure that is a solution that you could stand by if it got out in election year?"

I knew an appeal to morality would be useless with a man of his sort, but one to his reputation and position was quite another matter.

"Good point, You're a smart cookie. You sure you got the press quiet?"

"I am certain," I said, knowing that no journalist knew anything about it.

"Okay. What would you suggest?"

"Well, this is your grandchild, Mr Ambassador. I'd be prepared to offer the young lady a cottage on our estate, well out of the way, and I should have thought that a lump sum for the child and an annual sum might suit Jenny."

"What's the damage?"

"Well, I'd have thought £5k for the child's education and £500 a year until the child is twenty-one?"

It was less than I could have asked for, and well within his means, but I did not want any problems. If he felt he was being "shaken down" (as indeed he was) then he might have cut up rough, and I wanted this done and dusted.

He looked at me.

"That's mighty modest, Lady Fortescue. But I can see you're a smart lady and have advised the broad not to get greedy. I am in agreement. If I transfer that amount to your husband's account - and tell you what, I'll let her have the whole lot now, and I'll round it up to £11k."

That was better than I had hoped for. An annual payment might easily have been stopped, but cash up front would set Jenny up for life.

"Thank you, Mr Ambassador."

"Not at all, Lady Fortescue. Do you have a moment?"

"I do," I replied, as he picked up the phone.

"Get Jack in here, now!" He barked at whoever was at the other end of it.

A few moments later there was a knock, and a tall, handsome man with a square jaw came in.

"Whassup Pa?"

"What's up! This is Lady Fortescue, and you remember her. She just did you a huge favour!"

That was clearly Jack. I could see how Jenny would have fallen for him. It was not just that he was tall and conventionally handsome in a movie star sort of way, he had a charisma.

"What was that, Pa?"

Joe showed him the photograph.

"Dammit Jack, can't you keep it in your pants. Sorry Lady F. You got that broad pregnant and, but for the good offices of her ladyship, the British gutter press would have been all over this. And in election year!"

"Oh Pa, you know how it is!"

He seemed utterly unabashed.

"I get a headache if I can't have a girl every day."

"That," I said, "is rather too much by the way of information, young man!"

"Hey, sorry yours ladyship! I guess I owe you. Hey, is your husband Archie Fortescue?"

"He is," I confirmed.

"Great guy, met him a few times at the Club. Look, seriously, thanks, and Pa, sure, and thanks for making it go away."

And that was my first encounter with the Kennedy clan; though it was not my last one.

To say that Jenny was over the moon hardly scratches the surface of her reaction.

"Wow Miss, I'm rich!"

Well, given that £5k a year was what a Cabinet Minister made, and £100 a year was a good wage, Jenny was right, but, as I explained to her, what mattered was to use the money to set herself up so that she and the baby were secure - or as secure as anyone could be given where we were.

And where "we were" changed from day to day, but not for the better. The news from France just got worse. Archie told me in confidence that it looked as though the French might be defeated. I sat there in Carlton House Terrace, just stunned.

"Have you heard from Jack?"

"He was with de Gaulle, and all I know is that there is a lot of fighting in that area."

As things seemed almost calm in London, I decided that Jenny and I would go down to Suffolk, but she was not keen on the idea.

"Miss, I am a London girl, and kind as it is of you to offer, I can't see me in the country. I ain't no country girl."

I smiled. Yes, looking at her, I could not see her in the country.

"My mother-in-law, Lady Cecily, has a nice place not far from here. How are you with cooking?"

"I'm a dab hand, Miss."

That settled it. I invited us both to her place.

Lady Cecily seemed delighted to meet Jenny.

"Oh Pixie, you are a sweetie. Jenny, nice to meet you."

As we sat and took some tea, Lady Cecily said she had been going to get in touch because her current housekeeper was leaving to get married. I explained Jenny's situation.

"I hope you'll still have me, your ladyship?"

Lady C looked at me.

"Is she one of us?"

"Yes, Mama," I said.

"In that case, young lady, I shall certainly have you. Stand up!"

Jenny blushed and looked at me. I nodded.

"Take that pretty dress off, young lady. Pixie, help her, there's a good girl."

Odd the way one slipped into old roles with one's in-laws! I stood behind Jenny and unbuttoned her dress, helping her off with it.

Standing there in her white lingerie, stockings, suspender belt and heels, she looked delicious. I could see my mother-in-law was pleased.

"Now, Jenny, I am not one who demands that my girl comes to me regardless - if you want to stop here, we can, and I shall simply file away this delicious sight. It is up to you - and it will have no effect on your job here."

Jenny sank to her knees and lifted Lady's C's dress, sliding her hands up her thighs and then, sinking her face into her ladyship's knickers.

Lady C gave a low moan, adjusting herself, and lifting, so Jenny could get her knickers down.

Jenny pushed her face in, and I could hear the slurping sounds.

"Pixie, don't just stand there gawping, girl, I am sure Jenny's cunt needs attending to!"

"Yes, Mama!" I said hastily, more than glad of the excuse to get behind Jenny and slide her knickers down her full backside. As I touched between her thighs, she moaned into Lady C's cunt, which gave me an idea.

If I pushed two fingers into Jenny from behind, I could curl my thumb underneath and rub her clit while still pushing her into my mother-in-law. So I did just that, thrusting her into Lady C's wetness. Her moans were muffled by the fact that her face was between Lady C's thighs and her mouth pushed against her pubic hair, but they were nonetheless audible.

As my thumb strummed her clit, Jenny began to quiver. Lady C was touching her breasts, pulling at her nipples. I watched the colour begin to rise and then, taking a hairbrush, I wet the end and then pushed it into Jenny, even as I circled her clit with my thumb. To see the two of them orgasm together was a privilege and a pleasure.

Lady C looked at me and winked.

"Pixie, you are SO naughty. Don't you agree Jenny?"

Jenny's face appeared from its resting place:

"Oh yes your ladyship."

"Well, what happens to naughty girls, Jenny?"

"Oh Mistress, I think they get spanked, don't they? Does Lady Pix need that?"

"What do you think, Pixie?"

Suddenly I felt a great rush of my old submissiveness return, like some underground river suddenly released.

"Whatever you say Mama!"

Jenny turned and grinned.

"Are you going to spank her Mama?"

"Oh I am, but I think you should prepare her, don't you?"

That sent shivers through me, and mentally I was carried back to my former maid, Annie, and Dot. The idea of being at the mercy of this working-class young woman caused my knickers to flood.

"Yes Mama. Where should I start?"

"If I know my Pixie, I'd start by inspecting her knickers."

I felt the blood rise to my cheeks.

"Knicker inspection, Pixie. Get that dress off."

As in a daze I did as she said.

"Oh my, Mama, she really has no knockers. Fuck, that's sexy!"

Jenny, standing in just her bra and stockings, came close and touched my breasts, pulling on the nipples, which jutted out, eager for her fingers and lips. Then she slid her hand between my thighs.

"Mama, she is soaking!"

Her hand pressed against my pussy, two fingers pushing my knickers between my swollen lips and wriggling there until I moaned.

"Do you like that Pixie?"

Like a great swelling tide, the old feelings surged as I wanted nothing more than to forget everything and just submit to the urges which had me in their grip. I knew what I was going to say, and the thought in itself made me wetter.

"Yes Miss Jenny!"

"Oh, Miss Jenny is it now, little Pixie?"

Oh gosh! She knew which buttons to press. I knew she had done this before; no mere amateur could have tuned into my wavelength so quickly.

"Yes Miss!"

"Oh she is being a good girl, Jenny. Do you want to see her naked?"

"I do, Mama. Strip, fast!"

I wanted to go slow and sensual, but what I wanted was no longer relevant, I was, I knew, passing into subspace. I trusted Lady C to hold me and prevent my going too far, but knew I was beyond my own help, at least for now.

So, I slipped my knickers off, handing them to Jenny, who sniffed them, then licked.

"She is such a wet slut, Mama!"

"Have you come across her sort before then, Jenny?"

Like myself, Lady C could spot a professional when she saw one.

"Oh yes, Mama, there are quite a few aristocratic ladies who love to submit to rough girls like me, showing me their posh cunts. Show me your cunt, Pixie. On your back now!"

I lay back on the sofa and opened my legs.

"Spread for me!"

Obediently, I peeled my lips back to expose what I knew was my glistening wetness. With my consciousness slipping back into that old, so familiar place, I abandoned myself to my desires.

To my surprise, Lady C joined Jenny between my thighs. They took turns to kiss my pussy and then each other. The sight of their faces wet with my juices, of their lips, smeared with me, meeting, their tongues playing and of their growing passion, drove me quickly to the edge. I was skilled at staying there. I knew that I could easily have gone over, indeed most women would have; but that was not me.

Indeed, the fact that their attention began to stray pleased me in what might well be regarded as a perverse way.

Jenny unclasped Lady Cecily's corset, spilling out her big breasts, and immediately began to play with them. Lady C responded eagerly, pulling her into her bosom. As Jenny sucked in one nipple, I adjusted my position so I could suck on the other one.

"Right my dears, you young things may have the hardiness to do this on the floor, but I need a bed, come with me!"

She led us both upstairs.

I looked at Jenny, who looked back.

"Fuck, Pix, you look hot. I love the no tits look!"

"You look pretty gorgeous yourself," I riposted.

Within minutes we were on Lady Cecily's bed, one of us on each nipple. She guided both our hands to her knickers, and so Jenny and I slipped our fingers down into her luxuriant bush and, finding her lips, pushed in together.

The sensation of finger fucking my mother-in-law with Jenny, made me ache. The latter shifted her position to straddle Lady C. That was it for me.

I moved to where I could both lick Lady C and Jenny, sliding my tongue up from lady C's pussy to Jenny's bum. I could see Jenny's hand rubbing herself. The more I licked up and rimmed her, the more she began to moan. I slide three fingers into Lady Cecily's pussy, twisting and fucking her harder and faster, my tongue playing with Jenny's dark hole, and then darting back to Lady's C's clit. In a frenzy, I wanted them both to cum for me.

They did.

In Lady C's case, she spilt her nectar to where I could lick it, with Jenny's dripping down to mix with it. The latter rolled off, muttering something about "fuck". That allowed me to lean up and smile at my mother-in-law.

"That, I think, lets you off the spanking my darling!"

"Spoilsport!" I grinned.

"Come here you," and she pulled me up to kiss me.

And that was how Jenny came to live with Lady Cecily. As it happened, that was as well, as I would soon need all the rooms at Carlton House Terrace.

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,313 Followers