All Comments on 'Lady Pixie's War Ch. 09: Jenny'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Shady_LadyShady_Ladyalmost 2 years ago

Another great chapter and loved the twists and turns regarding Jenny and the father. Interesting how the son knows Archie! The scene at the end was very hot and superbly detailed,

SerradaCSerradaCalmost 2 years ago

Darling girl. What to say? Lady Pixie certainly does better at "work life balance" than I do! I also envy her leisure activities as well!

Wonderful chapter as always. Now off to a shower... I save so much in hot water when your chapters drop.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticalmost 2 years ago

How different men and women are.

The proper way for a lady to renege on her marital duties used to be "not tonight, love, I have a headache", while JFK got a headache for just the opposite reason.

However, I would surmise that in Jack's case it was a different, smaller head that got an ache ...

Be that as it may, Ladie Pixie never got a headache over solving problems in a practical, creative and efficient way. Fixing up Jenny with an allowance, board and lodging as well as a maternal lover deserves praise, not punishment. Hence no spanking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Once again Pixiehoff demostrates her gift for imbuing each character with their own unique voice, then arranging them in a harmonic composition. The orchestration and conducting of the ladies three-way was the best erotica I have read recently. I definitely felt like I was in the room where it happened, with actual living individuals: A live performance if you will. The ominous note Pixiehoff left off on is still decaying in my mind, and piquing my interest for what is to come after this interlude. 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

ArkingArkingalmost 2 years ago

Once again a history lesson I knew Joe Kennedy was the Ambassador to the UK in '39 but had no idea JFK was there at the same time. Joe SNR was something of a scoundrel as well, not so much with women, but in politics.

Once again the erotic escapade of our mature-aged women with the younger set is both sensual and arousing. I can imagine the scene between the three women, it warms an old girl's heart and loins.

Well done Pixie, you are an amazing writer, 5 stars once again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; Oh Pixie, you certainly have Lady P mixing with some `iffy' people, first Bob Boothby and now Joe Kennedy and by extension his son. If the stories are true Joe was a bootlegger and knew plenty of `iffy' types and John certainly couldn't keep it zipped up. I just love how you intertwine Lady P's sexcapades with all of the movers and shakers of the period and its historical content. Five stars naturally and please, please don't stop.

AliceGeeAliceGeealmost 2 years ago

Well, that was hot and another bunch of real life reprobates added to the mix. I don't need to Google the Kennedy clan as I know enough of their history already.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

As always, historically revealing and entertaining. Thought it would be more likely that the father of Jenny’s child was Joseph Patrick Kennedy Jr. , eldest of the nine children and who was killed in action during WWII as a bomber pilot, than JFK. After all, Joseph, Jr., spent time at the London School of Economics around that time. Of course, it is JFK who is known for his dalliances.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 2 years ago
Wonderfully entertaining

You've really assembled a wonderful cast of characters here, Pixie, from the fictional high to the non-fictional low. My first snort of laughter came with your assertion that Archie had the brain of a newt. I've always seen him as a Bertie Wooster type of person and your comment about his intelligence confirmed this. Then Molly's assertion that Jenny's lingerie (before mentioning her extra-curricular activities) was unsuitable for a waitress in a Lyons Tea House is a good example of the snobbery that existed as much downstairs as upstairs. The meeting with Joseph Kennedy was classic. Yet another unsavoury person in very high places. In my previous comment I mentioned Bob Boothby's association with the Krays. Rumour has it that during Prohibition, Joe Kennedy was associated with people who made the Krays look like altar boys, eg mob boss Frank Costello and the like. As for JFK's prowess as a lover, I wonder if Jenny enjoyed the encounter. Again, rumour has it that he was a wham! bam! type. Actress Angie Dickinson is supposed to have said that having sex with JFK was "...the most exciting sixty seconds of my life..."

Each time, Pixie, I wonder if you can top the previous chapter and you always manage to pull a rabbit from the hat. A delightful and wonderfully entertaining series.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Julie, and yes, bisexuality among men was more common than is acknowledged xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you MamaS. Let us hope the water supply,holds out xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, darling Wolfie. As future episodes will show, the Kennedy connection matters - and JFK is supposed to have told Macmillan that he got a headache if he did not have sex at least once a day! xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Anonymous, and I am so glad that you appreciate the chapter so much. The sky is about to darken - literally xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much Bobbi, I love it when you are happy with the love making xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much Dr beulah - yes, the Kennedy fortune was made in some extremely questionable ways - and Joe and his sons were an ambitious and ruthless lot xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much Alice - and there will be more of JFK in future xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Migbird. Yes, Joe Jr might have been historically more likely, b ut as you will see, there are reasons it has to be JFK xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Maonaigh, and I am delighted that you are having such fun with my cast of reprobates xxxxx

sissygirlErica17sissygirlErica17almost 2 years ago

JFK.. No celebrity or well known name is untouched by your writing. Love it. The use of known people in your stories to give it historical reference. who is next for Lady P, Marilyn Monroe in a future story or chapters? And yes, the Elder Kennedy was a scoundrel and selfish businessman. Well played by LadyP to get him to make a deal for Jenny on the younger ones ' roaming ' ways.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I found this story and author on recommendation of a close friend who happens to be of the same orientation.

I have to say that Foggy Bottom has never been of much use to the US, in truth they have often been more of a problem to the US than a help. Ambassadors are all political appointees often with little or no knowledge of the countries involved. Joe Kennedy was one of the worst, possibly only behind William 'Willie' Dodd in Germany.

The author does an great job of showing both the public behavior of the 'upper' classes, but also the corrupt nature of those leading both the UK and the US. Seems like nothing changes.

Looking forward to the next chapter even though I tend to skip the sex, I do tend to go back and read it, as a hetero male, it is an interesting insight into a world I can only imagine. I suspect I will be blushing when I see my friend later this afternoon. Discussing both the story and the author will certainly make our normally boring Happy Hour more interesting this Friday.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, darling Erica, so glad that you enjoyed it - and we shall have to see who pops up next xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Anonymous, and I am glad that you enjoyed the story. I have, I know, hetero male readers who also enjoy the insight, so don't feel alone xxxxx

PlayfulGJackPlayfulGJackalmost 2 years ago

Very interesting Pixiehoff. You bring Joe Kennedy into the story. Much like Chamberlain, Archie and the boys, he tried to keep the US out of WW2. He thought he could earn more $ and better for him and looked the other way on Nazi aggression and Hitler's ways. He was an SOB. and like Churchill place in history to save England after many errors, JFK did also during teh coild war in early 1960's. And I do love how LadyP takes in strays and is honest with them. And yet bold enough to stand up to Joe Kennedy. Well done as always

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Jack xxxxx

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenalmost 2 years ago

Not even the inclusion of two of the most despicable Kennedy clan could spoil the eroticism of this chapter. You write like an angel, Pixiehoff. This story is turning out to be one of my favourites.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Olwen xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...