All Comments on 'Lady Smith Lock and Key Pt. 04'

by CaffeineFetish

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Lector77Lector77over 2 years ago

Fine story, better characters, and the usual minor spelling distractions.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story. Thank you.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

Good dialogue, better characterizations. 5*

dmallorddmallordover 2 years ago

I have enjoyed the rough characteristics of Lady! The chapters have been a fun read. As you mentioned, it's been a while since your last post. I found it a little difficult to try and sort out the characters in the beginning; trying to recall who, what, why etc as you seemed to spontaneously pick up from the previous chapter. I would suggest that you might add a brief intro to the story. Just a catch up paragraph; a synopsis of prior events as a refresh for readers, before you launch into the storyline. It would help this foggy mind to recall the events from a couple of months ago.

Thank you for this continued storyline. It is a refreshing, raw style of delivery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So did the Caesar kill her father then?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding characters and action

Virgo6Virgo6over 2 years ago
Lady

Is becoming my favorite prostitute, great character. In a story full of great characters. She is too smart it seems, to make so many bad decisions, curious what she has planned for this security gig.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The problem with all her smartness is that she is so INCREDIBLY STUPID not to use her connections to take down the gang or at least escape them. Fun story, though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaffeineFetish@CaffeineFetish
ANNOUNCEMENT: I've just published the first book of the Chase Kramner series on Amazon Kindle. The Sorority will likely be on the site in a few days, under the title "The Last Snowman" under the author Joshua Wise. Get yourself a digital copy and leave an honest review. The ...