All Comments on 'Lady Smith Lock and Key Pt. 06'

by CaffeineFetish

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
dmallorddmallordover 2 years ago

Something about this one was unsettling for me. I can't put my finger on it, though. The somberness in the tone, or bitterness perhaps. The inclusion of two stories in one - without a sense of conclusive outcome for either just left me a bit put off.

I do love the series! This one just seems to be missing your usual rapier wit and zings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Superb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting to see this story now linking to some of your other amazing characters. Really enjoying this one. Thank you.

TaradarTaradarover 2 years ago

Always felt Alice was a loose end you will never get to. The moment I made the connection I had chills! Eagerly waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gun stuff was a little weak. KAC SR25 at 50m? Not even worth wasting the ammo. 300, 500 and 800m would be more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Addictive series

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic, what a talent you have! So thrilled that have connected this back to the Criminal Affairs stories! Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

Virgo6Virgo6over 2 years ago

Brilliant ending to this chapter. I never saw it coming. Well deserved 5’s from me.

kvalentinekvalentinealmost 2 years ago

I just wanted to mention that I appreciate the way you include references or cameos from your other stories. It's not done in a way that you *need* to have read your other works, but provides some nice nostalgia, for lack of a better word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An addictive read.

Thanks for sharing.

Tess (uk)

ItsJohnny2439ItsJohnny2439over 1 year ago

As soon as you mentioned the Cheshire Cat I was wondering if Dinah with Alice. Cool connection. Kinda weird to see her remaining feelings about Chase though, considering their last interaction. Interesting character. Love all of your work that I've read so far!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hmmmm, I love how your best characters link together with previous stories. Dinah linking back to Chase. That made me pay extra attention.

I’m really enjoying Lady Smith. It’s growing into an excellent piece of storytelling.

Thank for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaffeineFetish@CaffeineFetish
ANNOUNCEMENT: I've just published the first book of the Chase Kramner series on Amazon Kindle. The Sorority is available under the title "The Last Snowman" under the author Joshua Wise. Get yourself a digital copy and leave an honest review. The Last Snowman https://a.co/d/3...