All Comments on 'Lady Smith Lock and Key Pt. 08'

by CaffeineFetish

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
dmallorddmallordalmost 2 years ago

Has my adrenaline pumping! Like a ball of string that a cat just ran across. This story is so convoluted. I'm reading and trying to recall who was who and what was on which base in the previous episodes. Still damn nice work. Looking forward to the next chapter.

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 2 years ago

You know how to tantalize us, don't you? Leave us dangling, waiting to learn what happens...

DistantConstellationDistantConstellationalmost 2 years ago

Really glad you found the time. You're a look-forward-to. Thank you!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 2 years ago

Great to see this update.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Still exciting! I hope Lady isn't killed.

5

Kilty11Kilty11almost 2 years ago

Just read the entire series again. Probably will again if you don’t post the next one soon. Excellent stuff.

TaradarTaradaralmost 2 years ago

Thamks for the new chapter CF. Hope that another chapter doesn't take 3 months. In all seriousness, hope that you and yours have been safe in these crazy times. As always, waiting for your next installment.

mower9527mower9527almost 2 years ago

Now the reveal (but first…). So great, can’t wait.

Master_JonesMaster_Jonesalmost 2 years ago

Great story.

I have now read everything you have. I have no complaints. Other than a few editor issues that were missed, but they were minor. If you're interested in a second pass at editor, is be willing to make those reads.

Looking forward to more.

Have you considered submitting for publication? I think you could make a living of of your writing.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 2 years ago

It’s a great story. I’ve missed reading these episodes, glad you’re writing again.

Miles was crooked, but dead? Nobody wants to acknowledge the possibility. Now, Alice/Dinah… seems like Lady’s most likely lifeline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gotta agree with Master_Jones. You should consider self publishing in ebook form. This is the second time I've given that advice on this forum. First time was to Eliot Kay. He took down "Good Intentions" off this site when he went pro.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 2 years ago

I just read all eight. They just keep getting better and better. Bring on #9!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely outstanding! Another 5 stars.

There was another typo too but it made me laugh so much, just the mental imagery of Kirkpatrick throwing a Badger ( 🦡 ) at her boss….

Tess (uk)

GreWulfGreWulf7 months ago

At last! Alice resurfaces.When all else fails release the sociopath.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaffeineFetish@CaffeineFetish
ANNOUNCEMENT: I've just published the first book of the Chase Kramner series on Amazon Kindle. The Sorority is available under the title "The Last Snowman" under the author Joshua Wise. Get yourself a digital copy and leave an honest review. The Last Snowman https://a.co/d/3...