All Comments on 'Lady Smith Lock and Key Pt. 10'

by CaffeineFetish

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Thank you.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

Excellent. Now I’m wondering which characters, other than the sniper, will appear in more stories. Looking forward to that. Thanks for sharing your outstanding writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very compelling read. Thanks for sharing your imagination and time.

Tess (uk) 5⭐️

dmallorddmallordover 1 year ago

You have wrapped up a lot of loose ends in this one. It seems a bit anticlimatic throughout most of it. Still nicely done. Now on to the unfinished business at hand...

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

At the risk of repeating myself, again, this is a fun ride. 5*

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

This just keeps getting better, and better, and better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your writing style is spare, so I often have to think and pull in the details so I know what's going on. That just adds to the enjoyment of the story. If I have to think and recall, I get so much more enjoyment from the reading. You, and one other writer on the site, are the only people who can do that and I enjoy your work more than any other writer here.

Please keep at it and I'll keep hanging out for your monthly posts. The Order Of The Shattered Cross will be amazing. I already know that before it is done.

wabbitwabbitabout 1 year ago

Excellent story. Great storyline without burying it in gratuitous sex. Guess I need to read your other works now. Probably will enjoy that.

FljimFljimabout 1 year ago
Took a while

Not sure why. I've read and enjoyed everything you've allowed us to read here. All 5's. I started and stopped this one several times. I guess I didn't like Lady in the beginning. Really good, thank you for the gift. Glad I finished it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good Lord what a ride! Outstanding and woven storyline! Thank you ! I always look forward to your offerings! I think that’s the best action adventure story I have read on this site!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaffeineFetish@CaffeineFetish
ANNOUNCEMENT: I've just published the first book of the Chase Kramner series on Amazon Kindle. The Sorority is available under the title "The Last Snowman" under the author Joshua Wise. Get yourself a digital copy and leave an honest review. The Last Snowman https://a.co/d/3...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES