Lady V

Story Info
A wealthy black woman dominates a not-so-wealthy black man.
771 words
3.74
4.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a beautiful black woman in the small town of Summerville, arguably the most beautiful woman for miles and miles.

Though she was a mystery to everyone there.

She refused to marry a black man. She chose from one of the richer, white suitors in Summerville.

Her name is Vivienne, but she's known in Summerville by Lady V.

Lady V married Harrison Grandworth, a white man with brown hair, blue eyes, and lots of old money. She lives in his generational mansion on land that in one period of time was a plantation.

Lady V has received many offers from the hardworking black men of Summerville but turned them all down.

Once she heard Harrison has an eye for her, she'd made up her mind.

Call her what you will, but Lady V was a very successful woman. She didn't care for the gossip of the small, lower class citizens of Summerville.

One morning, while Harrison was out of town on a trip to Southern France for business, Lady V called a handyman over to fix her shower. She'd only been getting cold water.

The handyman that arrived was Eric, an old fling from high school.

Eric started small talk with Lady V while she stood in her lace and silk robe, dripping in diamonds, looking down her nose at him.

Then he finally asked her, "What's your problem? You got something against black men?"

Lady V laughed. Then she laughed again, and she kept laughing.

"Boy, I have everything against black men. You're all a bunch of self-serving niggas that want black women to be your mammies and mules until you find what you're really looking for. Y'all are just mad that black women are learning the game, and playing a lot better than you."

Lady V started walking slowly, smirking at a fuming Eric.

"Oh what? You gonna hit me? Yeah. Cause that's what you niggas do. Steal, lie, cheat, rape, and beat your women when you get mad. I'm so glad I left your garbage black ass in the dirt and I encourage EVERY black woman to do the same. You ain't shit boy. And this ain't the ghetto. You put your hands on me, my husband will make your life hell. You'll be in prison getting fucked in the ass every day. Try me."

By the time Lady V was finished speaking, she was nose to nose with Eric, smirking in his face.

"Get on your knees, nigga."

He was shaking at this point, fists balled.

"Get on your fucking knees, or I'll cry rape."

Eric's jaw started flexing, tears coming to the surface of his eyes, as he slowly sank to his knees."

Lady V moaned, "Yeahhh, on your knees bowing to me. Where you belong, boy."

She opened her robe to reveal a very naked body.

She stepped so that his head was in between her legs and slowly sat her naked, clean shaven pussy on his nose and mouth.

"Mmmm that's right. You're going to sit here with your face in my cunt, until I want to move, slave boy."

She rubbed herself back and forth on his face, bouncing up and down and spread her pussy lips around his nose.

"I want you to suffocate."

Eric struggled to keep his hands at his side as she rode his face relentlessly.

"Unnnnngghh yes! yes!" Lady V snatched his head deeper in between her legs.

She cupped one of her perky breasts with one hand and held his face deep inside her with the other.

Lady V grinded on his face until her juices came flowing into his mouth and nostrils.

She commanded he start licking her.

"Lick me, suck me, fuck me with your tongue, slave boy."

She came a second time on his face.

Lady v rose from her spot on his face and turned the other way.

She slightly bent over and told him to lick her asshole.

"Suck on my little hole."

He did as she commanded as she closed her ass cheeks around his face and started twerking in his face.

She laughed at him and his pathetic position.

When Lady V was finished and had been pleasured and satisfied, she turned and spit on Eric's face.

"Never forget this moment, little slave boy, that a sexy, rich black woman dominated you. I can't wait until my sweet, white husband comes home and fucks me in our bed. And unless you want to be another nigga in the prison system, you'll be back next weekend."

Lady V escorted Eric to the door.

"Now get the hell off my land."