Lady Windermere's Fan Pt. 02

Story Info
I continue to watch my wife have sex with others.
6.7k words
4.17
6k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note- This is entirely fictional and bears no relation to my own exploits. Mrs 123z and I are happily married. Kudos to Mister Wilde, naturally.

xxx

England, 2022

My wife is a pure and unadulterated slut. This however, does not bother me in the least. Since we met and married, we had the best of sex lives, screwing each other every chance we had. As Lord and Lady Windermere, we wanted for little, my landed estate and wealth ensuring a stable and care free life. Now our lives have changed. Down to me alas, as I have become a voyeur. In as much as love watching my gorgeous wife getting royally fucked by some stud or other.

x

I smiled to myself as I watched my beautiful wife getting ready for our planned evening. She stood naked in front of the floor length bedroom mirror adjusting her hair and applying the final touches to her makeup, making herself look the best she could for our invited guest. Elizabeth was what you might call statuesque. She was on the tall side at five-ten and had a beautifully proportioned slender figure. She had long flowing brown hair, shapely legs, nice tits, and a tight bottom to boot. Well educated and groomed, the Lady Windermere had a classic posture with her back straight and 34C cup bosom thrust out.

She had been easy to fall in love with, as had countless other suitors for her hand in marriage. But in the end she chose me. I was her biggest fan and idolised her. As I sat and watched her, I felt an unfamiliar excitement rush through me, as I reminded myself that in a couple of hours I would be watching my wife of two years making love to her illicit lover of six months.

x

It had been my suggestion to allow my wife to have sex with others. One reason being that I had become somewhat impotent, a sad effect of the Omicron strain of Covid-19 which had laid me low for nigh on a year. Secondly, I had no bloody choice, as Lizzy was a fiercely sexual creature who craved, no, demanded a fulfilling sex life. With or without me. I had been bedridden for a few months when I had began to have doubts about her behaviour. We had relocated to London from Cumbria when I was stricken for better medical treatment, and every weekend Lizzy would leave in the early evening and return late at night. When she came back I would ask her where she had been, and her answer would always be that she had been visiting friends. It had been the Duchess of Berwick who had informed me of Lizzy's infidelities. That being a regular affair with one James Erlynne. When I had confronted Lizzy about this rumour, she readily admitted it, my inability to perform sexually being the sole reason she had strayed.

I had never before harboured fantasies about seeing Lizzy fucking another man, as when I had been fit enough, I had managed to satisfy her needs. At forty I considered myself fairly fit and active, thanks to riding horses from a young age. Add to that my reasonably large appendage, my wife, who was half my age wanted no other.

By happening in on her making love to another, I had discovered hither to unknown desires to see her getting screwed. I have now brought myself to orgasm for the first few times in months as I imagined another man between her legs, pleasuring her and making her cum. In order to satisfy both our needs, I had our well hung gardener have his way with Lizzy, as I peeped in on them as they fucked each other. I had taken enormous satisfaction from watching the sexually stimulating scenario unfold before my eyes and I had been rewarded by a rampant erection like no other I had experienced in over twelve months. When alone with Lizzy in our own bed I was however as limp as a wet rag.

"He's on his way."

Lizzy picked up her phone to read a message that said James was due at our home in Cumbria. As she fidgeted, I was checking her out. Her curves never failed to get me going, and right away I longed for my cock to stiffen. She really was just so perfect, her body a work of art. But again my dick refused to play ball. She went to the bathroom, her firm ass swaying sensuously as she went and I brooded. it took another half hour but when she came back into the room, she looked fantastic, in a very chic white dress which had a short hem and plunging neckline which showed off a fair amount of cleavage.

"Are you sure about all of this?" She asked for the hundredth time.

"Yes. I want to watch the whole thing. I want to see him kiss you, suck your tits, eat you out, and then fuck your brains out. I'll enjoy it. You'll enjoy it. You do want to fuck him, don't you?"

She admitted that the idea of fucking him while I watched her in the same room was exciting for her.

"And then?"

"And then. he leaves. This must be the last time you see him in this manner. He's history, and we carry on."

"Understood."

x

"Evening My Lord."

"James. Right on time. Do come in. Drink?"

"Scotch, thanks."

I ushered Erlynne into the library where I made sure he was comfortable. We ran through the usual formalities and made small talk for about ten or fifteen minutes where he told me that he ran a small publishing company that specialised in travel guides. All the while I sized him up, from his immaculate hair, white teeth and bright eyes. Then, Lizzy finally appeared and stood on my right side where I sat. I held her hand as we both stared at our bemused guest.

"Lizzy had told me everything, Erlynne. How you seduced her at a vulnerable moment in our lives. She's given me every juicy detail, from where you shop for your underpants to the side of your trousers you dress. The left, I believe."

The undoubtedly handsome young man squirmed in his seat in discomfort as Lizzy stood in the space between our chairs.

"Her Ladyship is as much to blame as me. It didn't take much persuading to get her in my bed. For my part, I used Her Ladyship in a vain effort to gain entrance to polite society."

"Quite so, quite so. Troublesome times they were, as I'm sure you'll agree. Anyway, we have decided to allow you one more night of passion together and after that you shall see no more of each other. Oh, and I shall be present in the room whilst you shag her."

Erlynne gathered his wits and bristled in his seat.

"And what pray, do I get out of all this?"

"Why a good fuck with a good woman, naturally."

I spread my hands as he mentally undressed my wife.

"No. I say."

"No? You surprise me. Very well. Shall we agree on a sum of monies to be paid into the account of your publishers? And I shall write a letter of introduction for you to the London Golf Club recommending you for a Gold Corporate Membership."

He studied the bottom of his whiskey tumbler and then looked back up at Lizzy. No doubt reminiscing about their hot and heavy sessions they had shared in bed."

"Very well. I agree."

"Excellent. Shall we?"

x

We headed upstairs, glasses in hand. When we got to our bedroom, I sat in the chair opposite the four poster bed with the mirror behind the headboard. I nursed my glass of wine as I watched things begin to develop. Lizzy stood before me with a wicked gleam in her eye. Erlynne was behind her and the swish of a zipper sounded in our ears. His hands emerged at her shoulders and he slipped the straps out and down. Lizzy's dress duly followed, crumpling in an untidy heap at her white four inch heels. Left in her white lace bra and skimpy panties, Lizzy stepped out of her discarded dress and kicked it towards me with a giggle. I took a swig of Malbec and gulped it down. Was this all real, I wondered? Here was my beloved wife, dressed in her underwear only, with her lover standing behind her, in our bedroom.

"Do I have your permission to continue, My Lord?" He asked.

Stupid question, I thought.

"Yes, yes. By all means."

Erylnne scratched his well manicured nails up and down Lizzy's thighs which sent delicious shivers of anticipation up her spine. She parted her long legs to facilitate his moves as he stroked the feather soft skin of her inner thighs at the spot where her panties barely covered her modesty.

"Excellent choice of underwear, Lizzy." He said. And I had to agree.

The lacy material hardly kept her tits in check, and just a small patch of lace covered the outline of her pussy and no more. Her nipples were extremely hard, and seemed to point right at me. This fact was apparent when Erlynne unclasped the bra at her back allowing the restraining cups to release those perfect breasts. He cupped them both as he nuzzled her elegant neck, and Lizzy responded by purring like a kitten. He teased and pulled on each nipple and Lizzy let out an audible moan of pleasure.

"Oh, my."

I crossed my legs as I felt a stirring in my pants. Erlynne's right hand moved from her breast, across her hip and down the top of her panties His fist bulged in front of her underwear as he began to trace a line up and down her slit.

"Uh, mmm!"

She bit back a scream as he stroked her, and her vibrant eyes were wide open. Lizzy moaned again as her pussy was finger fucked before my very eyes. Her hips undulated as he sped up his ministrations, and she bit her lower lip as she looked me directly in the eye.

"She's extremely wet, My Lord." He told me, smiling smugly as he did so.

I realised that my cock was virtually erect, and had made my posture quite uncomfortable. Lizzy now turned her back to me and slowly unbuttoned Erlynne's shirt. He shed his trousers at the same time and then stood by her side, stark bollock naked. Naturally, my eyes lowered to his exposed groin to check him out. His cock was now fully erect and it swayed proudly in front of him. I rubbed my chin as I figured that he was no bigger than me when hard and stiff. Some small solace of comfort there, I thought. As they kissed and held each other close, I slid my pants down to my ankles to let my straining boner out into the open.

"Please."

Lizzy responded as my rival for her affections sucked one nipple into his mouth. Instinctively she arched her back and tried to give him more. Her head met his left shoulder as his teeth grazed her hard button.

"Nice."

I sighed as I watched Erlynne slide the blade of his open hand between Lizzy's upper thighs. As he sawed back and forth, Lizzy scissored her legs and gripped his dick to wank it hard. They continued to kiss, whilst they masturbated each other. I might as well have not been in the room as they ignored my presence. I joined in the activities and started to jerk off in my seat.

"Kiss it."

I bristled in my seat as Lizzy went down onto her knees until her face was mere inches from his upstanding cock. She gripped it in one fist and pressed the circumcised head to her lips. She pursed them and gave the bell end a kiss. I continued to watch as she let the cock head enter her mouth. I sat there in stunned silence as my wife began to suck on another man's cock without any though for myself. Her cheeks were bulging, and I could see intense concentration in her eyes as she forced her mouth deeper onto his cock. Strings of spit dappled her chin and dripped down onto her bared breasts. Her left hand went between her legs so that she could rub her pussy. She was furiously rubbing her clit through her soaked panties and I could see her legs trembling.

"My Lord! She is a natural."

Lizzy's sucking continued as she teased her own pussy. Her tongue seemed to be independent pf her as it wriggled and snaked out along his glistening shaft an glans. Erlynne tipped his head when she dove down and took his entire length to the back of her throat and kept it there. As she choked and gagged she hummed audibly thereby sending terrific vibrations up the mans shaft. Then he put his head back down as he pushed my wife's head down and thrust upward, forcing his cock deeper into her mouth. I had to admit that I loved watching my spouse sucking cock! It was so erotic watching her with this man's dick between those same lips she used on me. Both by kissing and by fellatio.

"Come on."

He then reached down and easily picked her up. And I wondered what his routine consisted of next. He moved onto the bed with her and raised her long pins straight up. Her panties were lightly dragged off and tossed to one side. The way my wife laid on the bed naked and vulnerable excited me enormously. Erlynne eagerly fell upon her and started to suck on her hard swollen nipple. He did the same with the other and alternated between the two which caused Lizzy to writhe in pleasure. As he shifted his body, he pulled my wife's legs apart, and I saw her pussy lips were already swollen and slightly parted as they get when she is aroused.

"Oh, James!"

I watched as he ran his hand up the inside of my wife's thigh and slid his hand onto her pussy. As he touched her there, we both were able to see shiny moisture on her labia. He slipped her a finger and teased her by jiggling it inside of her. Lizzy thrust her hips up as two of his fingers delved into her fragrant honey pot as far as they would go. She arched up as he worked in and out, slowly building her into a sexual frenzy. I leaned forwards at that point to see him poke out his tongue to stab at her clitoris.

"Mmm, it feels so good."

Lizzy curled her toes and dug them into the sheet as Erlynne's practiced tongue probed and licked her most sensitive spot. The mirror behind the bed was just right as she watched his head between her outstretched legs. He had tight hold of her ankles so that she was unable to do anything but let him lick her to ecstasy. Before that glorious payoff, Erlynne let her subside and he reared back. Cheekily, he dragged her down on her hands and knees so that she was now facing me. The bastard positioned himself behind her, and I frantically jerked off as I watched my wife brace herself. From this angle it was all about her reaction as I couldn't see his cock. Only by the widening of her eyes did I know that he had mounted her. He put his hands on her hips and pulled her back as he pressed forward.

"Oh...my...gosh!"

Lizzy shrieked. A sure indication that Erlynne had penetrated her up to the hilt. She looked me in the eyes and mouthed the words, "thank you to me."

Erlynne began to move a little faster. Lizzy dipped her head and I saw him look at me with a certain amount of contempt as he banged to and fro. Fuck him. If he thought he might gain a penny from me he had another thing coming. He was merely a pawn in my game. The lewd sound of him slapping his thighs and groin against Lizzy's cute bottom was astonishing. Each of his lustful thrusts pushed in my direction a good three inches, and she gasped with every lunge up into her. I blinked hard several times in order to shake the sweat from my eyes. Then Lizzy looked over her shoulder at the man who was rogering her.

"Oh, I wish you'd fuck me hard." She said invitingly.

"You do?"

"Yes! I want you to bang me full of cock and screw me to the mattress."

Lizzy rolled onto her back and Erlynne got up on his knees and between her legs. I got up also and moved around to the side of the bed so that I could look right down between her sumptuous thighs and see everything he was doing. He not only teased her, but me also as he slid the head of his dick up and down my wife's slit. He looked at me, standing next to the bed and winked! Smug git!

"Pity you're unable to fuck your wife, My Lord. She is so hot!"

He guided his hardness inside of her and as she was so wet, he slipped in easily. With a push slowly forward I watched as his cock disappear up my wife's cunt. He filled her right up, By now, my wife was indeed as hot as I had ever seen her. As his cock slid in and out at a rapid pace, my wife let out a long guttural moan of pleasure and arched her back. Her legs clamped to the backs of his, and I could plainly see Erlynne's cock as it stretched my wife's cunt around his shiny shaft. It was such a turn on. Seeing another man doing the old in and out with my wife.

"Harder, you bastard!"

Lizzy appeared to be in some sort of delirium as she wrapped her arms around him, kissing him and moaning with every stroke of his cock. I watched as she scooped her legs over his lower back just the way she does when I fuck her. Another switch of position followed as Erlynne came to the foot of the bed and sat back. Lizzy faced me and swung her left leg over his. I knew what she had in mind, the reverse cowgirl position, one of her, and my favourite's. My cock throbbed in my wet fist as she grabbed his hard cock and held it vertically below her pussy entrance.

"Okay, James."

With a wiggle of hips, she gradually lowered herself onto her lovers thick cock. His purple crown promptly vanished inside her folds with a suck in of her cunt. She put her hands on his thighs and inched herself down a bit further until half his length was swallowed up. Once she was impaled on his engorged root, she moved her hips sensuously up and down, stimulating her clit against him. Erlynne reached up to knead her quivering breasts as the momentum of her bucking motions became faster and wilder.

"Oh, that feels so good," she uttered. "I'd forgotten how much you filled me up."

Lizzy began to slide up and down the iron hard dick, and from just a dozen inches away, I had an amazing view as Erlynne's eight inches appeared and disappeared inside my wife's pussy. Overwhelmed with a lust for cock, she was soon bouncing on him at a fair rate. I too was wanking furiously by this time, as I knew she was building to an orgasm. Lizzy made one hard push down to completely engulf Erlynne's cock and her body convulsed. She came hard and I saw her juices leak out around his rigid pole and trail down the crack between her buttocks.

"Goodness, that was marvelous."

She lifted off of his lap and wrapped her hand around his cock. Her mouth went to the angry looking bulbous head and her tongue swirled around and around. Within fifteen seconds, he erupted with a loud grunt and emptied his balls over every inch of her face. Lizzy opened her mouth and took the last few spurts directly onto her tongue. I looked down at my own erection and clutched the throbbing organ in my fist as I exploded.

"Thoroughly enjoyable," I declared.

All three of us agreed that this had been an enjoyable experience. After a while, Erlynne glanced at his watch and made his excuse to leave us.

Later, as we lay naked side by side, Lizzy stroking my unresponsive cock, she turned to me.

"So, how was that for you, watching your wife fucked and filled with cum by her ex-lover?"

"Totally amazing. And most gratifying." I replied.

"And you would enjoy something similar, if the opportunity arose again?"

"Absolutely."

"Charles. I want to have a threesome with TWO men."

She went on to tell me that her desire to do this was so strong that she was going to do it with or without my consent. By by this point all I wanted was for her to be happy and if this is what she wanted then so be it.

"Okay. Let's do it."

x

Weeks had by since my wife and I had enjoyed our adventure during which Erlynne had fucked her right in front of me. That had been a truly memorable experience, and I was relieved and glad that it had been so successful. We had discussed at length whether there were any other fantasies that we would like to act out and had agreed that more partners might be the way to go. Before I had been able to figure out the details of such a venture, we were pleasantly surprised to receive an invitation to spend Easter with Lord and Lady Darlington at their house at Hampton Court. This was perfect for us and we drove down and were greeted warmly by Giles and his wife, Samantha.

"Darling's, so wonderful to see you again."

Lizzy and Sam embraced warmly. They had been friends since they had schooled together until graduation, and were still quite close. Giles looked smart in navy blue suit with an open-collared white shirt, while his wife cut a chic figure with a bright white pantsuit, matching handbag and gold accessories. She was a lissome and graceful blonde of about twenty-four. Together with her natural grace and poise, her pink, wet lips and captivating green eyes, gave the young filly an air of sophistication.

123z
123z
825 Followers
12