Lady Windermere's Fan Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giles worked as a partner in a law firm in London when he wasn't running his manor, and cut a confidant air of sophistication without being obnoxious about it. Their house combined comfort with a surprising degree of elegance. We had lunch together and then we were shown our bedroom on the first floor, which had a series of prints on the walls, and softly lit lamps. There was a good sized bathroom off the bedroom and a balcony. The evening was to see a small gathering of guests, mostly friends of Samantha, rather than Giles.

As we showed our faces, Lizzy and I joined the small knot of people out in the back garden. The evening was fairly warm with just a light breeze. Lizzy was her usual stunning self, with a remarkable off the shoulder cocktail dress which revealed the beautiful valley between her taut breasts. I tenderly placed my hand on her back as we stood chatting outside the reception tent, where we were joined by the Lord and Lady. Lady Samantha had on the same Valentino oversized white blazer, matching flared trousers, plus a pair of white Aquazzura heels. We guided our wives inside the marquee and treated ourselves to the fine champagne on offer. I steered Giles to one side in order to discuss some business, but I was still in earshot of the ladies. I saw Lizzy from the short distance draw on a cigarette and sigh.

"I'm bored, darling. Bored. bored, bored. And gagging for a shagging."

"Cheers to that," replied Sam as they both chinked glasses and laughed.

"Cumbria is so dull and just a bit too quiet for my liking. Especially since I spent so much time in London last year."

"Right, right. And how is Charles these days?"

They both shot me a look and I raised my champagne flute in their direction.

"Recovering, poor lamb. But he..." Lizzy put her hand beside her cheek. "He can't get it up anymore. Bloody Covid has messed him up dreadfully."

"Bloody shame. I do understand. Giles and myself haven't had sex in three months. He seems to have lost all interest in me. I hope he's not turning bloody gay!"

"So sorry to hear. Maybe just a quiet patch."

"Maybe. Anyway, there are ways to deal with it."

Sam leaned forwards and I too tilted my head in order to listen.

"There are a couple of guests here that I invited for special reasons."

Sam winked and gave Lizzy a reassuring smile. The penny dropped for Lizzy and they broke out in sputters of giggles.

"Well, must mingle. Catch up later."

Sam went one way to wander around the garden, and I watched my wife ponder on things alone. She strolled to the end of the lawn and continued to a small grove of trees. Out of curiosity, I followed at a distance where I was not noticeable. A slight breeze moved the branches of the trees and the fragrance of the flowers growing filled my nostrils. There was a pond close by a grouping of trees with thick grass all around.

"Good lord!"

I stopped about fifty yards behind Lizzy, who crouched no more than fifty yards from a little threesome on the grass ahead. Lady Samantha was on all fours, still in her blazer although her trousers had been removed and discarded. A rather good looking young man with slicked back hair and a square jaw was kneeling behind the blonde. Trouser less, his big cock was sliding rhythmically in and out of her pussy. Another equally handsome buck stood in front of her in the buff with his hard boner engulfed by the woman's wet cave of a mouth.

"That's the way, M'Lady. Suck me dry."

He held her head in both hands and fed her his dick, and from where I was crouched I guessed that all of 7 inches of man meat had vanished down her throat as she choked and coughed on it.

I myself got an instant erection and I cupped my groin at the incredibly sexy sight. Lizzy, also seemed mightily turned on as she looked on fascinated by her friend cavorting with not one but two rampant studs. I could see that her hand was busily working between her parted legs, presumably frigging herself at the brazen trio.

What a turn up, I thought as I released my stiff pecker to wank off. Here was I peeping at my wife masturbating as she in turn peeped on her friend being royally fucked silly.

Doggy Man was now holding onto her tits as his groin slapped her ass cheeks. Suitably horny, she stuck her rear end high in the air as she rode the tide of hard thrusts from behind. Then they dutifully switched up, and Fellatio Man came around to stuff her gaping fuck hole, whilst Doggy offered her his slick tool which she hungrily gobbled up.

Lizzy was on her left side now with legs splayed out and her panties at her ankles. Her hand was firmly placed between her thighs as she became rivetted to the scene. I strummed my stiffie until I thought I might very well leave blisters where I once had a foreskin. The man with his cock down Samantha's throat suddenly gripped his thighs as he pumped his load into her mouth. In the dim light both Lizzy and myself could see Sam's chin dribble with his cum. Then the man fucking her doggy style sent out several spurts of jizz over Sam's pale buttocks that she wiggled seductively as he splattered them. As I saw Lizzy recover her senses and smooth out her dress, I too made a hasty retreat back to the marquee. My wife appeared momentarily looking a little flushed, and barely three minutes later Lady Sam returned looking thoroughly pleased with herself despite her somewhat disheveled look. I waited a further three minutes and accosted the two well hung men who also returned.

x

Lady Windermere's point of view.

x

Just like my dear Charles, I must admit to being a bit of a voyeur myself. Or is that a voyeuse? After watching the lovely Samantha getting it good from two virile young men I'm convinced that a bit of voyeurism does wonders for the average sexual urge. That same night, as I sat in our bedroom in Lord Darlington's home, I relived the erotic threesome I had peeped on over and over. To have two lovers pleasure at the same time must be twice as thrilling. Do the math!

I had been bored. Very bored. I had married Charles for his money but hadn't bargained on falling in love with him. At six feet plus, he was a distinguished fellow. Lean, fit, and pretty good in bed. He had never been the jealous type, and seemed to feel pride and take great pleasure in the way other men look at me. He always told me that he was my biggest fan. I looked in the mirror and smiled as I saw my reflection. I was just twenty-three years old, married to a man over forty. Not that old, and yet I wasn't getting any sex. And I wanted sex. A lot of sex. The thought of having an affair crossed my mind, but it wasn't until James Erlynne entered my life that I caved in. When Charles became heavily stricken with the Omicron strain of Covid, I spent the weeks spending his money to pass the time. As he recovered slowly, it became apparent that dear Charles had developed a severely reduced sex drive. I became obsessed with getting laid. The home help, casual friends, and even strangers. I fucked them all. it was inevitable that dear Charles would catch me in the act. And he did so. Stupidly in our own bed.

"Are you decent? We have company."

"Charles?"

"My darling. For you. Remember your fantasy?"

My husband was flanked by the two men who had shared Lady Samantha.

"I do."

I think I may have blushed like a virgin teenager as I allowed myself to be seated between the two well dressed men. Barely two hours before I had seen them in the flesh fucking Lady Samantha out by the pond.

"Hi, I'm Michael" Said the first, flashing pearly white teeth.

"Joseph, delighted to meet you. We're for hire from the escort agency Gentlemen2hire. We do anything to please our clients. Anything."

"Good to hear." I said as I looked at his swept back black hair. Just a bit too much gel, I thought.

Charles sat opposite the three seat sofa and spread his hands.

"In your own time. We have the whole night."

"Is this for real?"

Charles nodded, and I turned to my left to kiss Michael and then to my right to kiss Joseph hello. As I did so, Michael stroked my bare left arm and I wriggled in my seat. Meanwhile on my right, Joseph caressed my knee, slowly going in an upward direction beneath the hem of my dress. I parted my legs as both men reached my rather wet panties at the same time. Two warm hands fiddling about had my juices flowing in an instant. If I didn't have multiple orgasms this night I would be very surprised.

"So nice, boys."

Michael tugged my underwear down my thighs and off, as Joseph used his dexterous fingers to move in a circular motion around my trimmed muff. I pushed my legs out wide to let Charles get the benefit of seeing my exposed sex as my head went on the back of the sofa. When Joseph knelt between my legs to stroke the insides of my thighs, Michael lowered the front of my dress to release my breasts. Charles had unzipped himself as he became decidedly heated and his usual limp dick sprung to life at the sight of me being attended to by a couple of raving studs. Joseph held my labia open and the delicious feel of a slithering tongue began to snake inside my cunt. Michael bumped my mouth with his unleashed erection and I arched up from the sofa to flick out at the swollen bell end in my face. His cock was rock hard, and was thick and nigh on eight inches long. I pursed my lips and gave the smooth tapered head a kiss. I took hold of the throbbing shaft and brought it to my mouth and hoovered him in. Charles sat there in stunned silence as he watched his wife begin to suck on another man's much larger cock. Indeed, my cheeks were bulging as I forced my way deeper onto his cock.

"Mmm!"

I hummed on Michael as his companion sucked my wet labia and clit. He was deliberately noisy, adding to the sleaziness of the whole affair. I began to buck my hips against his face, and he held tight onto my thighs in a firm grip as he continued to lick me out. He had my clit standing proud and unhooded in my folds, while he kept up the pressure with his thumb. My mind was in a whirl, when together, Michael and I pulled my dress up and off. And in a trice, Joseph pulled me to the edge of the sofa as he pressed forward. I gasped as he pushed the first few inches of his cock into my pussy. I shifted on my bottom as he started to move a little faster. I could feel he was getting deeper every time and soon enough I was leaking juices. He began to thrust in and out of me as I moaned around Michael's thick dick. I made a big show of it for Charles and I got his balls covered in my spit. My husband was jerking his cock so fast that his hand was a blur. My pussy was pulled tight as Joseph buried his cock inside me, holding my legs in such a manner that my knees were up near my tits. I looked down between my legs and watched incredulously as he vanished up my quim. His balls slapped my pussy lips with every thrust and I could feel myself losing control of my body. My groans and moans were getting louder and louder. The hot guy moved my legs and rested them on his shoulders as he moved his weight forward onto his arms. I could feel his huge cock gain an extra inch or two inside my pussy and I climaxed with a scream.

"Oh my word!"

Charles had his trousers down by his ankles as he exclaimed his excitement at watching me cream around another's cock. Joseph was relentless and he started to fuck me harder and faster. Michael was busy groping my tits as he awaited his turn to have me. Joseph pulled his cock out of my sopping muff and was instantly replaced by the other guy. His cock was so big that he stretched me out to the max. He didn't wait for me to get used to the size of his cock and just started fucking me with long hard strokes of his monster cock. After a few minutes of sheer bliss with him fucking me harder and harder, I was made to roll over so that I was on my front horizontally along the sofa. Now on all fours, Michael put his arms around my waist and leaned over me so that his chest melded to my back. He piston fucked me until I was pushed flat onto my belly. His hips thrust up hard, one stroke every three seconds for a full penetration. I stuffed my fist into my mouth for fear of screaming the house down.

"Want to try both at once?"

Michael drew back as Charles posed the question of double penetration. Something I had never before attempted. I told him that I would give it a try, I thought to myself that this must all be a dream as I saw Michael lube up his solid length. Must be the Viagra keeping the pair of them hard and stiff.

"Like this, My Lady."

He sat back in the seat as I turned my back to him. I spread my legs as he worked his middle digit up into my anus. Then he held his cock up and nudged my greasy asshole with the bloated glans. As he pushed up, so I sank down, and with my weight fully on the cock in my bum he was in. Joseph I looked me in the eyes as he guided his cock to my pussy. As soon as he touched the entrance I think I had a mini orgasm. Michael put his hands on my legs and pulled them open even more as Joseph slowly pushed inside my pussy. The feeling of having both my holes being plundered at the same time was indescribable.

"Okay."

Michael spoke as his partner got further and further in my pussy. They then moved in sync, and I felt the full force of both cocks going inside me at the same time. They moved slowly at first to let me get used to the feeling of my very first double penetration. Every thrust of both their cocks rubbing together inside me against my vaginal wall and asshole sent my body into utter ecstasy. Charles stood over us for a better view as I was stuffed full. I came twice within as many minutes. I was held tight, sandwiched as I was between my two virile lovers.

"Switch." Said Joseph as he pussy pulled out my cunt and laid on his back.

His shining cock stood to attention just for me. Michael lifted me off his huge cock and I straddled his mate. I climbed on top of Joseph and slowly eased myself down onto his dick. I leaned forward as Michael moved in behind me and positioned his cock at my puckered star, now lubed up nicely. I looked up at my husband who was wide eyed and perspiring freely. As both cocks entered my body I grabbed his hand and squeezed it hard. The studs wasted no time in fucking my nether holes. Back and forth I was rocked, sliding up and down on two rigid poles. They continued to fuck me for at least another ten minutes and I lost count of the number of times I had orgasms. Michael was unbelievably balls deep inside my bum hole. The sordid squelching inside me was astonishing. Add to that the noise of their balls slapping between my legs and we were all putting on quite the show for Charles.

"Ready?" Asked Joseph. And at this point I guessed that they were nearing their end.

They both pulled out of me and stood on either side of me as sat on the sofa. One came closely after the other. Michael sending huge arcs of sperm directly across my heaving tits, as Joseph spat rapid fire spurts that spattered my face and chin. Charles was allowed space as I positively dripped cum, and I gladly let him ejaculate into my mouth. I must have shaken for minutes as I kept a reassuring hand between my legs. Both my pussy and anus gaped and felt on the raw side as I stretched out on the sofa exhausted. I heard Charles speak to the guys who then left. As the door to the room closed I was already asleep.

End of part two.

12