Lady Windermere's Fan Pt. 03

Story Info
Lady Winderemere and Lady Darlington entertain their men.
5.3k words
4.44
5k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
818 Followers

Note- More made up nonsense from me, inspired by Oscar Wilde, and my dear wife.

xxx

Samantha faced me and kissed me long and hard on the mouth. We were roughly the same height, and her sexy body had perfect curves and milky white flesh. I felt the full swell of her firm breasts crush mine as we hugged and I grabbed hold of her spherical little buttocks as she bumped against me.

"Been a while since we did this, eh?" She reminded us,

Very true, I thought as memories of illicit girl on girl 'pillow' fights at college led to much, much more. We stumbled to the big bed and she fell onto her front. I dropped on top of her warm wriggling form giggling like mad. I sighed at the feel of the velvety smooth texture of her skin against mine. My throbbing pussy pressed wetly into her quivering back and her buttocks bounced on my thighs. I ground my hips from side to side and she moaned at the sweet action. We rolled and Sam bounced on top and we were a picture of jigging tits, undulating bellies and tangled legs. The hot blonde forced my thighs apart with her knees and our pussies slithered together with soft wet sounds. She caressed my tits as she shunted to and fro, and I arched my back under her for a maximum contact with her fair haired muff.

"Pity you don't have a cock, darling. I should love to ride on it."

I poked my tongue out at her in jest as I gripped her upper thighs and dug my nails in. We coated each others cunts with our copious juices. It was the afternoon of our second stay at Lord and Lady Darlington's Hampton Court residence. We had been friends for ages, and were still quite close. In contrast to me, Samantha was a graceful, peaches and cream blonde, with captivating green eyes. Lord Darlington, Giles, worked as a partner in a law firm in London when he wasn't running his manor, and cut a confidant air of sophistication and style. Together, they made for an ideal couple.

"Yum!"

Samantha hummed into my mons as she laid flat down with her legs kicking back. Her divine tongue slid this way and that. Up and down, left to right, and in swirling circles. The previous evening had seen the both of us enjoy a threesome fuck with two hired studs. The main difference being that I had spied on Samantha as they had fucked her in the garden, and I had been ravished in the bed that I shared with my husband, Lord Windermere. We both shared a misfortune, in that our spouses were non confirming in bed. Charles was suffering from the long term Covid, and as for Giles? I was in the dark where he was concerned.

"Umm, Lizzy!"

I threw my head from side to side. Her mouth sucked on my exposed clit, slightly stretching it out before it was pinged back. I kicked my feet around in the air as she parted my buttocks and flicked her tongue from my pussy to my asshole. By now, my juices ran down into the cleft of my cheeks which Sam duly lapped at by running her tongue around my anus. She simultaneously drilled both of my nether holes with her fingers and tongue, and it wasn't long before I cried out in sheer joy. I felt a stream of cum shoot from inside of me as she brought me off. I sat up and flipped my hair from my face and took her perky breasts in my hands. I I took great satisfaction in cupping them firmly and flicking her nipples with my thumbs.

"Love these tits."

I got into a position where I was able to suck in one of the erect nipples. I traced around the areola and licked at the soft flesh. Sam laid back with her neck resting on a pillow. The young blonde beauty panted in short bursts as I smothered more of her breasts each time I sucked. She pushed her chest out and I pawed at the globes of flesh as I slithered down her curvy body. I grabbed her thighs and lifted her legs until her feet were beside her ears. Samantha's firm buttocks and wet pussy lips were now pointing directly upwards to the ceiling. I bent over her so as I could smell her well lubricated pussy that now stared me in the face.

"Like what you see?"

Very much so as I pushed my tongue into her snatch and licked her in circular motions. She cried out on pleasure as I plunged two fingers into her and began to frig her mercilessly. Sam rubbed her clit as I both finger fucked her and stabbed at her with my pointed tongue. And between the pair of us, we worked together to give her a welcome orgasm.

"Shit, I'm coming. Ahh!" Her knees trembled against her breasts as she felt it release.

"Marvelous, darling. Now for more fun."

I looked on curiously as Samantha opened a drawer and pulled out a ten inch dildo which she waved in front of me.

"Oh my god. That's fucking huge!" I gasped.

"You think so? I have bigger ones. But I don't think you're ready for those, darling."

She crawled onto the bed towards me with a wicked grin. As I laid back, she sucked and licked on the length of the dildo until it was shining. My eyes grew big when she slowly pressed the tip against my gaping opening. She rotated her wrist as she started to slide it in and out until half of it was inside me. I closed my eyes tightly and brought my knees up into the air and rested my feet on Sam's shoulders. She pushed the realistic toy deeper inside me, stretching my pussy and filling me up.

"That's amazing."

She twisted and jabbed the dildo in and out of my cunt harder and faster until I actually took all ten inches!

"Oh...fuck...yes!" I gripped the bedsheets and my toes clenched on Sam's shoulders.

The more she thrust, the more I groaned loving every second of the dildo deep inside me.

"I'm coming!" My voice echoed throughout the room as my juices gushed from my pussy.

We held each other tight, both of our bodies trembling. I opened my eyes and was surprised to see Charles and Giles standing in the room by the door. How long had they been there watching? Charles made a circle in the air with his index finger, indicating for us to carry on regardless. I guarded Samantha's view of the silent audience and threw her on her ass and took the dildo from beside her. She sat with her legs wide open and I pressed the glistening dildo firmly against her pussy. She yelped and squealed as she felt her tight cunt spreading out around the fake cock.

"This is my favourite. It's so fucking big."

I looked over my shoulder at the guys who gave me the thumbs up. My grip became tighter as I shoved the dildo in another two inches. Samantha bucked her hips as I burrowed deeper inside her. Her eyes closed and her body ground into the mattress as I fucked her harder. Her sexy little hips rocked back and forth and she slid herself over a good eight inches of plastic. In my own wanton lust, I began to flick my wrist wildly as the dildo swept in and out of Samantha's oiled up cunt.

"Yes, fuck me hard! Fuck this dirty slut. Make me come hard!"

Sam let out a loud yell and fell backwards panting hard with her luscious tits heaving. Eventually, I removed the dildo as her cum dripped from her reddened pussy and onto her ass cheeks.

"Well done, girls." Said an admiring Charles.

"Splendid show!" Agreed Giles as he applauded.

"What? You two! How much did you see?"

"Plenty." Answered her admiring spouse.

x

Charles point of view.

Lady Samantha was astounding in all her naked glory. I already had a boner from watching Lizzy fuck her best friend with the dildo, but when Sam stood up I nearly creamed my pants. She padded naked across the carpet with tiny steps, her hips swaying and tits bouncing. Her fair hair, now quite ruffled, tumbled down her back. She playfully prodded Giles in the chest as she pretended to fume.

"Get a good eyeful, did we? Gave you a hard on, have we?"

The brazen blonde grabbed her husband's package and squeezed hard.

"Got something for me, lover?"

Giles hissed as he rose up in his shoes.

"You, young lady, are not to big to get a spanking."

I saw him swat away her hand, and Lady Samantha gave her man a mischievous wink.

"So, you need to be give me a spanking."

"Correct. That's just what you deserve."

"Okay, then. Let's do it. And Lady Windermere too."

I locked eyes with my wife who came and stood by her friend. I shrugged and she nodded.

"Take a seat, Charles."

Said Giles as he began to undress! I sat in a chair as he got down to his underpants.

"And you two," he pointed to the bedside table. "Assume the position."

Samantha giggled as she and Lizzy sidled up next to each other, rear cheek to rear cheek. A most salivating sight to be sure as I squirmed in my seat in discomfort. They fell forwards and supported themselves on their elbows. This posture meant that both had their bottoms back and raised. Giles was now in the buff and sporting a very proud erection. I saw Sam nudge Lizzy who stole a look back and smiled. The Lord Darlington, still in his mid-twenties, warmed some oil between the palms of his hands and began rubbing his hands together. He then carefully rubbed the oil into the skin of his wife and mine from lower back to inner thighs. I could sense the desire that must have been between their legs as they wiggled back and forth. He rubbed his wife's bottom, smoothing his palm over her nates, presumably deciding where to spank her first.

"See, darling? My dear husband likes a little fetish sex to get him stiff. Right, lover? Giles likes to be in a position of dominance in order to get it up."

"Shut the fuck up!"

Sam shrieked as her left cheek received a sharp smack. She wiggled her rump and laughed, making it clear that she accepted the spanking. I saw Giles jerk his boner in order to enjoy the moment. He lifted his hand again and brought it down hard on Samantha's sweet derriere. It brought another gasp and wiggle which definitely turned her spouse and myself on big time.

"That all you got, big boy?"

"Bitch!"

Giles lifted his right hand up high and brought his open palm down again and again, spanking Samantha all over her now reddening bottom. Obviously no novice at this, he made certain he smacked the backs of her upper legs as well. Sam exhaled with each spank that hit home. He turned to me just as I got my now full erection out of my pants.

"Watch this."

Giles then proceeded to spank her on the same spot several times in a row. Samantha's buttocks were clearly being made to bounce around.

"Ready or not, it's your turn."

Lizzy looked at Sam and then suddenly stiffened from the first blow across both of her ass cheeks. Her mouth gaped open when the first hot spank hit home. This was nothing we had ever done in our own bedroom. I sat up in my seat as I watched my wife quiver from spank after spank, delivered with some venom by the outrageously aroused Giles. Her pert butt bounced and bounced, quivering as each blow hit with resounding cracks.

"Goodness!"

Giles now went into overdrive, pounding the pair of bent over women alternatively with what must have been dozens of spanks without pause. Lizzy bristled when Giles stopped and looked at the results. He used his middle fingers to probe each woman's pussy for wetness. Samantha immediately opened her legs to allow access to her clit and he used his forefinger to work the tiny nub out of its tight hiding place. He worked on it until she I was shaking like a jelly. Lizzy's inner pussy lips looked plump and thick from what I could see and the more Giles stroked them, the plumper they got. He turned back to me and stuck out his lower lip in approval.

"Have you learned your lesson, Samantha?" He asked as he fingered her more thoroughly.

"Umm, yes. my love." She whimpered as she backed up into his hand.

"My Lady Windermere?"

"Er, actually I didn't...OW!"

Lizzy received a spank which silenced her protestations.

"With your permission, My Lord?" I nodded, knowing full well what he asked.

"Okay, ladies. Put your asses in the air. I'm gonna to fuck you both, like the horny bitches you are."

Samantha grinned at Lizzy and hooked arms with her. Giles drank in the view of the four full globes of their bums and cunts fully exposed for him, and him alone. I was happy to sit back and watch proceedings, delighting in seeing both fillies as nature intended. Giles in fact held on to my wife's hips first and thrust his cock into her with a single thrust. He pulled back only to thrust deeply into her again. Lizzy braced herself as he pulled out slowly, then rammed deep within her again. this time he grabbed her hips and started sliding in faster and more forcefully until his hips were a blur He began to fuck her with long strokes, pulling almost out and thrusting back in until his balls slapped loudly against her reddened buttocks. As he thrust in and out of my moaning spouse, he kept his left hand on his wife's ass cheeks, stoking her fire for later.

"Good, isn't he?"

Sam started playing with her wet sex, and Giles moved his hand over her ass so that he could insert two fingers in her pussy. Lizzy faced Sam and croaked an affirmative as she was slammed into the table repeatedly. He pulled out after a while and shifted two steps to his left. Samantha wiggled her rump as he mounted her, and he immediately got into a fast and furious standing doggy rut. I masturbated as I watched them. Probably one of the most erotic sights I had seen in the flesh, as it were.

"Almost there, lover."

Giles kept fucking his wife until he could feel that she was ready to cum. Then he abruptly pulled out and stepped behind Lizzy again.

"Bastard!" She swore as she cupped her mound.

He smacked her right cheek with a sneer as he positioned his cock at her cunt and buried it to the hilt with one thrust. Again he fucked her as hard as he had before, one hand playing with his wife's wet cunt. Lizzy was clearly loving every minute as she gripped the far side of the table until her knuckles were white. Every moan and gasp she made brought me closer to ejaculation. Giles was in his element as he pulled out completely with each thrust a few times, before ramming home balls deep. Lizzy teetered on her toes and her tits flattened to the surface of the table.

"Giles, darling."

He swapped cunts again and mounted Sam. He slammed hard into his wife and she moaned into Lizzy's mouth as the best friends kissed.

"Do the thing," he said cryptically, as he withdrew and offered his shining dick to his wife.

Without hesitation, Samantha guided his cock to Lizzy's cunt and rubbed him up and down her dripping slit. My spouse attempted to impale herself on his cock, but Sam wouldn't allow him to slide in. Instead, the blonde licked his length from tip to root as he hovered barely an inch from Lizzy's entrance. When his rod was slick with her saliva she fed him to her waiting mouth and he sank all the way down her throat.

"Fucking hell!" I exclaimed as she fellated him beneath Lizzy's quivering ass.

Samantha gulped and then lined up his knob to my wife's pussy slit and he glided into her again. As he fucked her, Samantha turned her attention to Lizzy's clit and lapped greedily there upon. Lizzy's moans grew louder as Sam's tongue moved along the top of his cock, as well as fleeting flicks Lizzy's clit.

"NO!"

My frustrated wife protested loudly as Sam pulled his cock from her and back into her wet mouth again. Giles gave Lizzy a sharp spank to keep her in check as his blonde wife licked his balls as well as his cock.

"Give me your cock. Fuck me now!" Demanded Lizzy, and with that, he thrust into her all the way in to the hilt.

He gave it to her hard and fucked her until she started coming, but he didn't slow down. Samantha slid out from under Lizzy and watched while her man fucked the shit out my wife. Giles gripped Lizzy around her waist and hips and slammed into her over and over. My beautiful wife cried out as she another orgasm. This time, it was too much for Giles and he gushed his seed deep within her.

"What fun!"

As Giles slipped out my wife, Lady Samantha wasted no time and took his cock into her mouth to clean him of all of his jizz. Lizzy looked back at me as my dick had swollen to such an extent that it literally ached.

"Dear Charles. Allow us."

My wife came over, her pussy dribbling cum, and gently pulled me to her mouth.0 Samantha helped me get out of my pants as I pushed up to slide my manhood deep into Lizzy's mouth. I let out a loud groan as she took me in. She popped the head in and started circling my glans with her tongue. Sam moved to the side and reached for my balls and sucked on each nut. Lizzy looked at the blonde and let her take over for a while. She literally fucked her throat with my cock, and in my lust to cum, I grabbed her head and forcefully fucked her mouth, my balls slapping on her chin with each thrust.

"This is such a thrill." Said Lizzy who was mesmerized by our display.

Lady Samantha was superb, gagging and gurgling around my cock. Her head dipped as she somehow drove my cock back down her throat. She started a swallowing action that sucked me right and I lost it. As my balls exploded, I spurted cum down her gullet. Lizzy pushed me back in time for my remaining shots to hit her cheek and drip onto her jiggling tits. She turned and got the head of my cock in her mouth to milk up the rest. Then, she faced Samantha and dribbled cum into her gaping mouth. She slurped it all up as I sank back into the chair.

"Happy Easter!" Announced Lady Samantha.

x

"I've never done anything like this before," declared Lizzy as she watched Lady Darlington hand the cuffs to Lady Sonia who used them to secure her naked husband's wrists to the ornate headboard. The short haired brunette made sure that the cuffs were tight enough so that Giles couldn't slip through them.

"You're in luck," said Samantha earlier to my wife and I after the three-way fuck between Giles and the ladies.

"Every month, Giles has his special evening when he indulges in his fetishes. And Easter Monday is his date with Lady Sonia Plymdale from Kent. You're quite welcome to join in the fun. SO naughty!"

Lizzy looked at me as we all sat at the breakfast table in Lord and Lady's home. We were due to leave for Cumbria this day, but somehow we managed to get sidetracked.

"What do you say, Charles?" Asked my wife, with an excited voice.

As we munched on toast and scrambled eggs, I looked around the table at the three twenty-somethings and suddenly felt every one of my forty-one years. Covid had seemingly added years to me to boot. Still, the idea intrigued me, and if it meant Lizzy being involved in some sort of kinkiness, so much the better.

"If it would please you, my dear. We may stay another day. But I shall only watch."

x

After Lizzy and I took a morning stroll around the gardens, I felt fatigued and told her I needed a nap. Bloody Covid sucks. Three hours later, I was awoken by Lady Samantha who informed me that Lady Sonia had arrived.

"She's come all prepared and has outfitted myself and Lizzy accordingly. Do come."

I rubbed my eyes and then focused on the effervescent blonde. She stood at the foot of the bed clad only in a topless white satin waspie and sexy see through lacy panties. Her fine pubic hair was quite visible through the sheer underwear, and I felt my pulse race at the brief sight of her tender labia captured in the thin material. She wore four inch heels with ankle straps and sheer satin stockings on her shapely legs. Her tits were perfect with rosy tips and tiny areolas. I got up as the latest visitor to the palatial house in Hampton Court sashayed into the room.

"Let me introduce Lady Sonia Plymdale."

"Good day, My Lord."

Lady Sonia was a tall full figured female of perhaps forty-five years of age. She had a extraordinary body. Narrow waisted, wide hips, and remarkable DD cup sized tits. Her short hair was parted in the middle and showed a little grey at the temples. The imposing woman towered over Samantha as her stiletto heeled boots made her over six feet. Her fragrant shimmering black leather dress clung to her curvy form plunging into a deep V to display a deep cleavage. A thin belt cinched in her waist which helped push up the heavy globes of her mammoth tits. Her exquisite legs were sheathed in black nylons under the boots which laced tightly up the back from her ankles to her thighs. She glared directly at me and did not smile as she eyed me up.

123z
123z
818 Followers
12