Lady Windermere's Fan Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

"I understood that we had a passenger aboard. No matter. We shall make do."

She directed us to another bedroom and I eagerly followed the two ladies. When we entered the other room, we were confronted by the sight of Lord Darlington already splayed naked on the king sized bed, and with his wrists tied above his head to the brass headboard. My jaw drooped even further when I saw my wife standing there. Never had I seen her more daunting than now. She had on a tight black corset that captured and compressed her already trim waist. A series of tiny straps kept the top secured and her boobs strained against the alluring restriction of the undersized cups. Her midriff and loins were bared seductively, and my eyes were lured down the modest swell of her belly to the shining labia that pouted wantonly at the apex of her upper thighs. Her knee high boots had a mouth watering six inch heel, and the whole ensemble meant that she was forced to stand tall and erect.

"Hello, Charles. How do I look?"

"Like the temptress you are." I gulped, almost salivating.

"I've never worn anything like this before. My pussy is so wet."

I settled back in a chair and awaited the scene to unfold.

"The cuffs are too tight," said Giles as he lifted his head to address Lady Sonia.

"They're supposed to be," answered the dominatrix.

As he laid on his back, Giles cut quite the figure with his sturdy form and virile looking erection that twitched on his belly. He was unable to suppress a shudder of delight as the short haired female ran a finger down his front to his left inner thigh. She held up what appeared to be a black leather codpiece in one hand. Her pendulous breasts bounced in her dress as she grinned and fitted it over his throbbing organ so that the pouch smothered his turgid dick. Then she straddled the straining fellow and hoisted up her dress over her lush ample buttocks. She began to shunt back and forth on his newly hidden cock and my eyes widened at the sight of her hairy cunt rubbing against his leather clad knob. We all saw the woman close her eyes as she clearly loved the sensation of the leather on her mons.

"Are you paying attention, Lady Windermere. You're next."

Lady Sonia lifted her body off of the perspiring Giles and Lizzy looked at me with acute excitement. As she moved to the bed, I saw the muscles on her legs strain as she teetered on those six inch heels. She then flung her thighs over his, and sat on his lap. My view was one of her exposed buttocks clenching as she started to press down on his crotch. She rocked her hips and rubbed her pussy on his sheathed erection. As she groaned it was obvious the friction of the leather on my wife's snatch was pleasing as she clenched and unclenched around his black leather hose. Her rounded cheeks pressed into his groin, and I perceived her juices stream out of her muff as she sped up her gyrations.

"Please, you're driving me mad. Un-sheath my cock."

Giles desperately wanted to have Lizzy ride his cock bareback. Wanted to feel that adorable sliding in and out motion of a velvety pussy instead of having to bear the suffocating entrapment inside the sweaty pouch. I looked on fascinated as Lady Samantha took her turn and sat on her husband reverse cowgirl style. Giggling, she let his aching pole of a dick ride up and down her desirable slit like a metronome without having any actual penetration. His body was soaked in sweet as he ogled his wife's firm smooth rump in front of him. She hopped off after a couple more torturous minutes and Giles humped thin air and his huge trapped organ rose and fell in frustration. He tugged on his wrists to no avail.

"Splendid fun, what?" Quipped Lady Sonia as she coolly regarded the provocative sight beside me.

She stood up and approached the bed and slapped the poor man's steel hard dick with the palm of her hand.

"Now let the dogs see the rabbit."

The leather clad Amazonian slowly peeled the pouch off and Giles sucked in air through gritted teeth at the relief. The short haired vixen wagged his dick at her eye level as she studied the reddened stalk.

"Poor lamb." She uttered with more than a hint of sarcasm.

Lady Sonia's long red nails dug into his heavily veined shaft and squeezed like her fist was a python. In a flash she had her red slash of a mouth crammed down onto half of his eight inches. Her snake of a tongue ran riot over his tapered glans every time she reared back to inhale. All the while she pumped him with her right fist.

"Fun!"

Samantha dragged her sheer panties off and rammed her muff into his face. Giles tilted his head up and pushed out his tongue into his wife's succulent box. Consumed by a sexual frenzy, he sucked greedily on her slit and clit as she clamped her satin clad thighs to each side of his head. Her aromatic pussy scent transferred to his rampant erect cock which was being licked and kissed by the Lady Plymdale. With his hands tightly secured he was unable to control the hot blonde as she thrust her hips to and fro in his face.

"Outstanding!"

He licked, probed, and slid inside her gleaming folds as he savoured the sweet nectar from within.

"Come, Milady Windermere. Do partake."

Lizzy blinked and I saw her open her mouth into a wide O shape and plunge her head downwards onto Lord Darlington's log. As I wanked hard she looked at me as she pursed her red painted lips and slid down with a tightened purchase. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked him into her torrid mouth. Once she felt he was slick enough for her, she sat astride the almost suffocated man and pushed down with her hips so that his cock head nudged her outer folds. By this time my dick was out and in my tight fist as my wife gave a wiggle and sucked his length inside her. He pushed up into her and Sonia hissed and made a throat slash. Lizzy rose up so that his cock slipped out and smacked on his belly.

"Do not move, don't dare fucking move. We are fucking you."

Giles whimpered into the sweet cunt of his young wife and attempted to cease any pelvic movements. My wife was a joy to behold, thanks to the restrictions of her tight fitting corset, and I drank in the the sight of her breasts that took on an exaggerated thrust outwards. Lizzy got the nod from Sonia and once again sank down hard, capturing every solid inch of his dick. Now, she sat flush on his lap and made slow strokes that saw her rise and fall, riding him at her leisure. From my point of view, I saw her splendid ass ripple and shudder as his rod of iron appeared and disappeared inside her. As she panted under the sensuous squeeze of the clasping corset, she puffed and huffed in sheer bliss.

"Fucking hell!"

It was an awesome spectacle, as Sam and Sonia embraced each other and kissed as Lizzy skewered herself on his huge cock. His balls swung up and smacked against her bared ass cheeks Lady Samantha tapped her on the shoulder and Lizzy eased off his pulsating knob. The bubbly blonde squatted above her hubby's swollen organ and steered it to her pussy. Without any hesitation she was off, her firm tits jiggling with excitement in her topless waspie as she swept up and down in a blur on her cuffed spouse. Giles groaned and writhed on his back as the sound of her smacking into his groin reverberated around the bedroom. In his demented frenzy he began to meet his wife's downward strokes in order to heighten his arousal.

"Don't fucking move! That was the deal."

"Fuck you!" Replied Giles, as he jack hammered up with a vengeance.

I watched his wife squeal and bounce in a maddened passion, oblivious to any prior arrangement. I greased the palm of my hand as I came in several short spurts.

"Right."

Sonia indicated to Sam to hop off and then all three of them grabbed his massive erection and jerked and rubbed until he was beyond boiling point. All three sexy women pumped and pumped to the point of no return, and then shortly before his cum rocketed out, they all let go so that he ejaculated in a ruined orgasm. His dick pulsed as he shot arc after arc on to his stomach. Unable to use his hands, he looked on in sheer frustration as he lost that precious final friction. When Giles was finally freed from the handcuffs, he embraced his wife as they sat back on the bed.

"That was really intense!" Declared he with a wry smile. "Worth every penny."

"Indeed." I agreed, as Lizzy came to me with a light perspiration on her brow.

The smell of sex and cum filled my nostrils as we all gathered our wits. Lady Sonia departed, and we all began to dress for evening dinner. All the while, I kept running details about the perverse sex act through my mind, and I tried to think of more games that Lizzy and I might care to indulge in at a later date. One thing was certain. We were in for a fast and stormy ride.

END

123z
123z
825 Followers
12