Lady's Bottom – 01: An introduction

Story Info
Life in an English village where women are in charge.
2.1k words
4.18
12k
9
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tales from Lady's Bottom

Lady's Bottom is a small village located on the Weald laying across the Kent/Sussex border. Although almost feudal the villagers are happy with the village and their way of life. As an occupant I thought I would gather tales of our village and its occupants so that we can share their pleasures with others.

The village has little that is different from many other villages across England; a green, a pub called The Vixen, Dorothy's for fine dining, a teashop, dress shop, garage, school and a railway station. The railway station is perhaps unusual, but its service into central London is very useful and as it is the end of the line a seat can always be found. On the outside of the village stands the Manor house of the local hereditary baronet, Sir James Smythe-Howard; or should I say, Lady Sarah for Sir James lives about six miles away in his hunting lodge.

Jane's Arrival in the Village

Jane had moved into the village just after Christmas when she took over the small cottage that had been left to her by her Aunt who had lived all her life in the village. Jane had come to visit her aunt on a number of occasions over the years during which time she had learnt to love the village and her Aunt's close friends.

I had found the last months a little quite but I had kept myself busy clearing my Aunt's belongings and rearranging the furniture to suit me. The journey up to London and work from our local station was a great improvement. I felt safer down in the country and took to wearing skirts and dresses every day for my increased feminine style seemed to suite the village.

As I had gone through my Aunt's belonging I noted that she had large selection of very good lingerie as well as the very fine chiffon dresses; luckily for me we had the same figure! Auntie had certainly enjoyed presenting to the world a lovely picture of womanhood. Her friends were also of the same manner; one could never image that my Aunt or her friends would be seen out except dressed well, powdered and lipstick in place. The funeral had been quiet just her friends in attendance, except for one slim woman wearing a very good suit. A suit that was obviously handmade and came with trousers, she was the only pair of trousers in the Church. I had at that time no knowledge of her, but later I learnt her position in the village. All my Aunt's friends had dressed in black, but adopted a "merry widow", may be even saucy style. On leaving the cottage now mine they all hugged me tightly around the waist and kissed me full on the mouth, I felt quite warm when they had left.

The other interesting fact of my Aunt's possessions was that not only did she possess a selection of dildos but also a couple of strapons that each had a means of satisfying both the receiver and the giver. I wondered who my Aunt had satisfied or had she been on the receiving end. I did not know then but I could not resist trying the dildos and thrusting the strapons into me as I lay in my Aunt's old bedroom.

Answers and understanding of my Aunt came the following Whit Monday when the village put on it's Annual Parade. This parade was a show off event for every organisation in the village, the school, girl guides, fire brigade, even the maids from The Vixen public house.

But for me, the end or the beginning was a pair of rough hands. As I stood at the side of the road and the parade floats came by a pair of legs in overalls spread apart and between them a pair of hands, rough hands.

These hands held me, I wanted them, I need them to hold my tits, to squeeze my nipples; I wanted them to roughly rub against my clit; I wanted them thrust into pussy.

My nipples stood up, my clit stood proud, my pussy dripped cum juice that trickled down my legs. I could do nothing except follow the float. Luckily the end of the parade was on The Green not 200 yards away.

I walked towards to the float looking at the hands that held me like a magnetic.

I could think of nothing, unable to speak, only able to dream of those hands on my body. I came close and was addressed.

"Hello, my dear. You're new to the village?"

"Yes, no, I've been here 6 months",

I said, weakly, still looking only at the hands.

"Ah, yes. You're Jane of Flower Cottage, taking over from your Aunt. Lovely lady, she was. Plenty of go that one!"

"So where have you been this last six months? Nowhere in the village, so I hear"!

"I have no friends here as yet",

I said.

"Did you not know your Aunt's old friends"?

"Yes, but I was unsure how to approach them. I know them but I am not sure of their interests"

"Ah, well I can tell you their interests".

"I am free now for next 1 hour, whilst the judging is going on. Would you like to go somewhere and talk about this village"?

"Yes, but where"?

"Do you still have that flowery alcove in your garden"?

"Yes", I said nervously. My clit throbbed, I felt so weak I almost fainted!

We walked over to the cottage and as the gate was pushed over I wavered and was immediately held.

"Best that we go inside"

And with that statement the front door was push open. I was held firmly and swept into the hall.

I was panting; my legs were like rubber, my sex smelt hot and heavy. I hung on. I needed to be taken now!

Those rough hands held me tight, as my lips were consumed and my breasts were crushed.

At last, I felt those hands on my body.

"I looked after your Aunt in the past and now I'll look after you."

A hand moved down my leg towards my hem; as it moved down the skirt of my dress was pulled up. Then as I dare not breathe, the hand was on my nylon encased thigh. Just as suddenly it was between my legs, pushing aside my cami-knickers and thrust into my pussy. The rough hand as I had longed for, wished was filling me.

"Oh, please",

I cried aloud.

"Yes, my dear. But let's save this lovely dress. Take it off"!

The buttons were opened, torn and it fell away from me.

I stood, held firmly, dressed only in cami-knickers and my strappy summer heels, waiting my fate!

"But, first you need to service me"

and I was let go, falling to the floor.

On my stairs the jeans dropped, legs opened wide and a cry,

"Now, suck me".

I crawled across the hall and as ordered sucked! I could do nothing, except comply.

Oh, what a delight it was to suck my desired hand's sex. As I sucked; my pussy flowed, my nipples stood firm from my hanging breasts. My bottom was open covered only by skimpy cami-knickers.

Oh what pleasure, my mouth was full.

As I sucked, I hear my dearest speaking on the phone,

"My Liege, Jane of the Flower Cottage is ready"!

I looked up and was told,

"Keep sucking my dear"!

I did as ordered, joyfully and was pleased to feel my desired one rise in heat!

At this point the door open, a confident step and a different voice, commanding,

"Excellent".

I felt more than heard another enter the hall, but I kept to my task as my hair was held firmly by the hands.

I hear a zip, and then I felt a hand at my pussy.

"Yes you are right, Jane is ready to be a woman of Lady's Bottom, and I will enter her as my right".

With that simple statement, which I did not understand as it was said, but immediately understood as I felt my pussy being filled. I was been taken.

I cried out

"Stop, I am a virgin".

"Yes, she's right"

came the commanding voice,

"What a delight to take a pure outside woman for a change"!

Tow hands grasped my shoulders firmly as a naked body closed with mine. The thrusting started, deeply and fully; oh, but I wanted to complain. I wanted to shout, NO! But those hands held me to my service. My desire to service my beloved hands kept me at first to my job; but as the thrust came faster and faster I felt only the pleasures I received in my pussy.

I as I can close, I heard the commanding voice cry out,

"Lay it on, Alex; Lay it on, Alex, now".

I heard a whip strike flesh, once, twice, more, faster and I was sure harder!

The thrusting, the heavy body striking my bottom, the rod filling and pushing my pussy, steady, throbbing grows within me. My nipples are fit to bursting, my cunt drips, my bottom cheeks are hot; I want to be taken, now I cry out without control.

"Take me, fuck me, roger me, please, please "

I needed my clit to be squeezed. I needed to finish, to cum!

With that cry, I felt a hand on my clit, squeezing me as the whip sounded, my hair was held firmly.

"Oh, my please, please, take me, deflower me, fuck me, take me as you will"!

I had no control and started to cum, to buck, I throbbed, I want to cum, to explode.

As I explode, a body on me came, we cried out, collapsed.

A moment, a lifetime, past me; before I felt the body on me, move. Oh I had never felt as I did at point, so weak, cummed, I wanted to be held, to be cuddled.

The commanding voice spoke,

"Yes, Mavis she was a delight. The ladies of the village will be pleased that she did not let her Aunt down. The best ride I have had in a long time".

I rolled over and looked up at Lady Smythe, the local land owner of most of the village, standing there. Proud naked, mature, full breasts, firm stomach with her strapon still covered with my cum thrusting forward and her legs so smooth running with her cum down to her high heels. She smiled down at me.

"Lovely darling, a delight to deflower"

Next to her stood the unknown woman 'Alex?' at Aunt's funeral, suited with a riding crop in her right hand, her left hand was to her mouth. I knew whose hand, whose finger had squeezed, pulled my clit, an exsidity, so sweet. As before she was suited but here she had removed her jacket to reveal a lovely fine blue transparent shirt; beneath which her proud pert breasts were displayed.

Lady Smythe-Howard looked at Alex and said:

"My dear, we need to go. Come repair my attire, for my reappearance in public."

Looking at me:

"Your Aunt's bed/bath suite is upstairs on the right as I remember".

Without answer she moved towards the stairs, Mavis moved immediately out of the way, even though her jeans were open and at her knees.

As Lady Smythe-Howard and Alex went up the stairs, I could look on her back, which I could see was marked with many stripes, some blood speckled. But what a lovely body for a mature woman, I thought as I looked and I recognised, lovingly. She has conquered me, in one moment; I was her servant now and into the future. With Alex, what a delight, what a wondrous pair, who would not wish to serve them, to receive their attention?

Mavis, as I looked upstairs, had removed her jeans and T shirt, boots and stood before me naked. She looked at me with bare lust, her hands open, reaching for me; taking me she lifted me up and carried into the lounge. Here she laid me on the carpet and proceeded to run her hands over me. Her hands and got me into this, and once again her hands lifted my desires, my cum began to run again, I needed once again to cry out for her to take me. I had thought I was sated, but it was just that I had uncovered desires, needs that I never thought possible till these women had lifted me up to this new level of desire.