Lady's First Day

Story Info
Lady becomes an accompaniment and joins a luxury sex society.
2.6k words
4.25
12.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Lady_
_Lady_
28 Followers

Day 1

Today was day one. I left behind my name, my waitressing job, and my studio apartment. But not a family. Can't leave behind what you never had.

I had taken the name Lady. Sophisticated, classy, and feminine. The taxi dropped me off alongside my single suitcase in front of my new home. I looked up with excitement, and my heart skipped a beat. The mansion was stunning and surrounded by well-manicured lawns and gardens. Large white pillars framed massive double doors. And the clean, white exterior shone brightly in the sun.

I knocked sharply, and the door swung open to reveal six feet of legs beneath long blonde locks. She wore a simple black dress with a deep plunging neckline. The girl introduced herself as Esther and brought me to my room. We passed through the main mansion, out the back door, past the pool area, and into one of several smaller buildings along the back of the great, green lawn.

My room was modest and clean with a twin bed in one corner and a large vanity in the other. On the opposite wall stood a door, and through it, a walk-in closet 3x the size of the bedroom - with organized spaces for jewelry, shoes, handbags.

"You're pretty." Esther said to me. "You'll accumulate a lot of stuff quickly."

I didn't understand.

"Guys only get to request you." Esther explained. "And you can always say no. But expensive gifts can be persuasive."

She pointed at her shiny, diamond necklace. "A gift from last night. He's sweet, but annoying. But I accepted tonight's request because he has the matching earrings."

After a quick dinner in a small cafeteria, Ester explained the system and gave me a tour:

"Each girl has her own room and bathroom. This is a place to keep your belongings and gifts and, if you prefer, a place to spent the night alone.

These dorms also host a doctor, dentist, tanning salon, hair and nail salon, fitness center, and cafeterias for those nights that you are not accompanying someone for dinner. Men are not permitted in the dorm buildings.

Now, we get to the fun part."

We walked back into the main mansion, and Esther led me into a large theater. The room was dimly lit, and instead of theater chairs, about fifty booths sat spaced out around the room. Beautiful women wearing high-cut leotards served drinks on rolling bar carts.

On the stage sat five chairs spaced about 10 feet apart, and in each chair sat a stunning woman wearing absolutely nothing.

"Here is where the men can view you. Decide who they want to request. We call it the Showroom." Ester explained.

I took a few steps further into the room. The beautiful female bodies on stage had taken my attention at first, but now that I looked around, I saw the men. Each one was sexy in his own way.

One in the corner had dark, gleaming skin under a black suit with a tousled mop of curls on his head.

Another closer to me had an expensive tan with a matching expensive watch to accessorize his peach, cushy lips and thick, blonde eyelashes.

Another sitting towards the front looked much younger and more stylish like he'd just grown out of a K-Pop boy band.

"All men are intensely vetted." Esther assured.

She led me towards the front corner of the room. I looked at the girls on the stage. The closest to us sat in her seat, her legs spread wide, and her face scanning the men for a potential accompaniment. The second girl was sitting on the floor, her breasts swinging heavily behind a book, a pair of large round glasses on her face.

"Some girls like to play up their persona. Helps them attract a better match for an accompaniment. Sammy here likes it rough and dirty, and she definitely know how to play that up. Layla though is quiet and reserved. Perfect for work dinners and formal benefits. The book prop helps show that."

"Who's in the middle" I asked in awe.

"Oh, that's Rose" Esther said understandingly.

My stomach flipped looking at Rose. She was standing beside the chair, scanning the men in the crowd when she looked directly at me. Her glossy pink lips parted slightly in a polite smile, and it wasn't until she looked away that I began moving my eyes down her body. Long, thick black hair flowed like silk sheets down her back, just barely touching her waist. Two perfectly round, but naturally sagging breasts sat on her chest, and her wide hips directed my gaze into between her legs.

Ester saw my focus. "She's beautiful, I know. A favorite for the guys, too."

We moved through a stage door and into the dressing room where the next set of girls was finishing their makeup. A small Japanese girl stood naked in the center of the room, her flat breasts pointed out and her thin legs straight beneath her. She bent over, and continued bending herself, until her body contorted into a mess of arms and legs.

"Tiger is flexible, a contortionist." Esther said. "She loves attention. She's not a lot of fun to share the Showroom stage with, but she is fun."

Tiger saw us and twisted down, licked herself between the legs, and came back up to wink with her tongue still sticking out. Esther chuckled and led us out into a back hallway.

We wandered through several doors and hallways until we entered the front room where we first met. The room featured a large, sweeping staircase that split at the top. Esther led me up the stairs to the right wing, or the—

"East Wing... these are rentable rooms for men and their accompaniments." Ester said. "Come. I'll show you one."

She pulled out a small touchscreen device and tapped a few times. "Room 6 is empty."

Room 6 was beautiful. A large bed, bigger than a king, was the room's centerpiece, with soft white sheets, rumpled aesthetically. A large bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub complimented the room.

"Now, the final stop on the tour."

Esther led us down a long, ornate hallway with marble floors and high ceilings... passing portraits of handsome men and glittering crystal lamps, the magnificence of the mansion on full display.

We stopped before tall, oak double doors, and Esther handed me a touchscreen device.

"This is your scheduler." She explained. "You can sign up for timeslots at the Showroom, and offer days and hours for accompaniments. Once a guy requests your time, you can approve or deny."

Esther knocked on the oak doors. An echo bounced down the hallway, and she followed it, leaving me alone. Looking back, she waved. "Good luck. See you around."

I turned to face the opening door and was welcomed by thick, tousled hair and piercing green eyes. His skin was creamy caramel and his expertly shaped beard balanced his thick, square eyebrows.

***My mind flashed to his bare chest, his curved waist, his rough arms. The way he held me firmly when he entered me... but his touch remaining gentle and kind.***

He smiled when he saw me and glimpsed over his shoulder before welcoming me in. I stood in the center of a spacious apartment, a meticulously crafted combination of modern and comfortable.

"You may call me Sir." He said to me. "Forgive me; I do not remember your name."

"You never knew it." I replied. "But it doesn't matter. It's Lady now."

"I like Lady. I'm glad you decided to join." He said.

A gentle moan alerted me to another in the room. A few others actually. A handsome man sat on one end of the sofa watching two accompaniments enjoying each other on the other end. The girls were stunning with simple makeup and long, slender legs tangled up in each other.

One had white blonde hair falling in graceful waves around her face. The other had loose, brown curls. Neither wore clothes, and their matching round breasts collided and rubbed as the blonde delicately kissed the brunette from her shoulder... up her neck... up to her lips. The blonde moaned as the brunette then worked her way down her body, stopping to lick and suck on her nipples.

A gentle knock interrupted the room, and Sir answered again. Rose, the girl from the Showroom, stood in the doorway wearing a sheer robe and nothing underneath.

"I just finished Showroom, and I have a few hours before my next appointment." She leaned up and kissed Sir deeply. He pushed her against the back of the door and held her body there with his body. I could see his hand moving up her leg to her hip and then move between her legs. She moaned when he pulled back.

"I'll meet you in the bedroom." He tapped her ass as she walked away.

She stopped when she saw me and cocked her head, a crooked smile on her face. "Who is this?"

"I want to start meeting my new accompaniments. Welcome them." He said.

"Oh, really?" She sighed. "I thought we were finally doing three. Like your friend."

I looked over to see the three on the couch much closer together. The man kissed one girl and then the other and back to the first. His hands fondled all four breasts in turns and the girls responded in harmonizing moans.

Sir looked at me, his face emotionless, his eyes scanning my body. I felt his gaze fall on my covered breasts and down my waist to my opening. He looked up at my eyes and smirked. "Lady?" He questioned.

Genuine surprise splashed across Rose's face. "Really? Oh, Lady." She approached me. "You have to say yes." Her hands settled on my shoulder, and her lips hovered over my ear as she whispered, "This is rare. He must like you... I like you."

An excitement tingled deep in my belly. My pussy clenched as she gently kissed my neck. I silently agreed, and she took my hand and led me into the back bedroom.

The bedroom was cushy with white linens and gauzy curtains around the oversized bed. Rose slipped her robe off, and I couldn't help but stare at her breasts. They were large and round, and effortlessly relaxed, not unnatural. My eyes followed her glowing skin as it curved down her ribs and stomach. I stopped between her legs. A small, manicured patch of hair complimented her lower pink lips.

She fell back on the bed and slowly spread her legs, her knees falling to either side. "You're pretty. Lady, was it?"

I nodded, unable to speak.

She smiled as her fingers gently traveled down her tight stomach, passing her bellybutton and stopping right above her opening. She teased herself, letting her fingers approach, but avoiding the wet opening. "Sir won't like you dressed. Can I see what's underneath?"

I carefully took my clothes off, trying to pretend my heart wasn't racing. Her skin glowed in the dim light, and her flashing white smile invited me onto the bed as she sat up. We faced each other, kneeling.

Her hand reached out and cupped my cheek, and she brought her face barely an inch from mine. She kissed the corner of my mouth, then my cheek, my chin, and my neck, letting her lips nestle in. I couldn't help it - a gentle moan escaped my lips.

Rose smiled at my excitement and pull my lips to hers. My lips opened without hesitation, and I felt her tongue dance with mine. As we kissed, our bodies moved closer, and her hard nipples bumped my hard nipples. A new wave of excitement flooded between my legs, and I melted into her embrace.

With her tongue still exploring my mouth, her hands gripped my waist and slowly moved up my stomach. Both hands reached each of my breasts at the same time, and her gentle grip on them encouraged me to kiss harder. Her thumbs hovered and rubbed over each nipple, just barely touching them.

A gentle cough alerted us to Sir, and we stopped immediately. Naked and breathing heavily, we both looked down sheepishly.

He chuckled. "You're excited, Rose."

She smiled, but didn't answer.

He addressed me. "Lady... this is unusual for me. I'm pretty... habitual." He moved to the small bar in the corner and began mixing a drink. "Please. Continue."

Rose motioned for me to lay back, and kneeled on the floor between my swinging shins. Deep in my gut, I felt an unbearable twinge of pleasure as her cold, kissing lips touched my pink, lower lips. Her tongue separated them and stroked just inside...up and down, slowly and intimately. She slurped and kissed, letting her mouth be buried between my restless hips.

Her tongue was the best thing I ever felt. It was wet and delicate, moving rhythmically up to my bare triangle and down to my back hole - back and forth, fast enough to keep me on my edge but slow enough to keep me from tumbling over. I peeked my eyes open to see her dark hair bobbing at my waist. A new wave of sensations flowed through my lower half; a vocal sigh slipped out of my mouth.

I glanced over to the bar to see Sir sipping his drink - his eyes wandering up and down the scene. They met my eyes, and another wave, even stronger, erupted through me.

He walked around the bed to stand behind Rose on her knees. She stopped licking, and stood up. Following their cues, I slid back to move my head onto a pillow.

Rose followed me on her hands and knees and lowered her face back to my pussy. Her hands sat on either side of my hips, and her tongue practiced long strokes from the very back to the front. They were slow and torturous. My body squirmed... begging for a finish.

With her lips glued between my legs, Rose lifted her ass in the air. I watched Sir remove his pants and boxers and gently kneel on the bed behind her. He gripped her lifted waist with both hands and slid himself into her. He moved slow... in and out... and she replicated his pace with her tongue on me.

I closed my eyes and felt her pace slowly begin to quicken. Between her saliva and my juices, I was drenched. My hips began to move naturally with her tongue - exaggerating her strokes. I groaned and bit my lower lip. A rush washed over my senses like an ocean wave, knocking the breath out of me for a split second.

I glimpsed up and looked past Rose to see Sir's eyes on me. Watching my face. He smiled when he saw me. Then gently moaned, too. He looked down my body, pausing on my breasts that were bouncing up and down, before focusing on Rose's backside. He watched himself enter her again and again as his excitement climbed.

His thrusts strengthened, and Rose's licks matched his energy. The repetitive, wet strokes on my pussy drove me into pleasure. I couldn't see anything - just feel her again and again and again on me. Moans escaped me as I peaked. I could feel Sir's forceful thrusts faster and faster, rocking Rose's face in between my legs. My hands clutched the back of her head, and I pressed myself against her face. A deep gasp alerted Sir to my finish, and a few thrusts later, his involuntary moan alerted me to his.

Rose fell onto her back, wiping her face. I unapologetically glared at Sir. He was still hard as he pulled his boxers back up.

Still laying on her back beside me, Rose sighed. "You like two girls, don't you?"

Sir smiled toothlessly.

_Lady_
_Lady_
28 Followers