Lady's Second Day

Story Info
Lady performs at Showroom. Rose sucks Sir. Lady masturbates.
1.8k words
4.32
13k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Lady_
_Lady_
28 Followers

Check out "Lady's First Day" for a more complete story.

Day 2

I woke late on my second day. Too much excitement the night before. I had scheduled a time at the Showroom in the mid-afternoon. Esther has explained how important it was to get my face—or body—out there.

So, I began the day with a shower and shave. Still in a towel, I answered a loud pounding at my dorm door.

It was Esther.

"What happened?" She demanded, letting herself in.

"I don't understand."

Esther held out her hand. "Towel."

Confused, but accommodating, I handed her my towel.

She eyed my body up and down, lingering on my breasts and opening. "Turn." I turned fully around, slowly, and back to face her.

She handed back the towel. "Well, you're pretty. But they are seeing something."

She grabbed my scheduler, and opened to the Showroom schedule. Under my time slot sat several comments.

"Do you see this?" She insisted.

I read through the comments:

'Can't wait to see you.' - Mike

'Ooh, fresh body.' - User24632

'Welcome, girly! See you around the mansion!' - Amber

'Nice to meet you... see you around!' - Rose

Rose.

My eyes stopped on her name... my stomach fluttering.

"What happened when I left you?" Esther demanded. "Rose commented! She doesn't do that! Plus, I heard Sir reserved his Showroom Table for this afternoon. He hasn't been to the Showroom since Rose arrived to the mansion."

My nerves amplified, along with a new sense of excitement.

"I thought it was odd." Esther said. "Sir never cares to meet newbies... well you're on in a few hours. Let's get you ready."

Esther helped me style my hair and apply my makeup, and, all too soon, I was sitting backstage waiting for my turn.

She had chosen a time slot before me, and I watched her strap on black 10 inch heels.

"This is my thing." Esther said, looking down at me. "Amazon woman. Some guys really eat it up."

I watched a few before me. Each girl had 10 minutes on stage, and they staggered their starts, so the five on stage were constantly changing.

Esther joined the stage, towering above the others at almost 7 feet.

Some girls, like Esther, had clear personas. A theme or trait to stand out among so much pretty. One wore nothing between cowgirl boots and a matching hat. Another wore pigtails and knee high socks. But some were less obvious.

I fit into the latter with tall, glittering heels and my hair loose and wild around my face. Unoriginal, but classic.

My turn came, and the performer before me waved goodbye to the viewers.

"Remember," the girl beside me whispered, "don't forget to play to the camera."

"Camera?" I choked out.

But it was too late. I moved to my spot on the stage, and wiped down the chair.

I looked out at the viewers. All eyes were on me. I was the newest on the stage, but also a newbie to the mansion.

I moved around the chair, still standing, and let the audience view all angles of my body. I moved slowly, letting my eyes wander from face to face in the crowd.

The music was slow and sexy, a deep tuneless jazz. The lights on stage were a flattering dim, and the lights in the audience even dimmer.

Then I spotted him.

Sir sat in a raised booth off to the side. He was practically invisible to other viewers on the main floor, but from the stage, I could see his outline.

Beside him sat Rose.

I finished circling the chair, and sat on the floor, leaning my side and arm onto the seat. I slowly moved my hair to one side and began curling a small piece delicately in my fingers. I scanned the audience again, locking eyes with several different men, each glaring with hunger at my body.

I couldn't help but feel powerful.

I snuck a glimpse at Sir. He was staring unabashedly at me. I moved in front of the chair and sat cross-legged on the floor, cocking my head and letting my hair hang loosely.

He whispered briefly to Rose, and I watched her slide under the table. She kneeled at his feet behind the booth, hidden from the other viewers, her face between his legs.

I watched her head begin to bob.

She moved rhythmically in and out. Her long, black hair bouncing with each movement.

A tingle went through my body, and I looked back to the main crowd. The large clock in the back of the room showed that half my time was up.

I stood up and sat backwards on the chair.

The rules Esther had reviewed with me echoed in my mind.

1.No clothing between the neck and the knees.

2.1 minute to sanitize, 2 minutes for entry and exit, and 7 minutes for performing.

I arched my back, letting my ass rise and my hair fall down my back, aiming my hole at the camera. I looked over my shoulder, just barely smiling at the audience, my eyes wide and mousy.

3.Do not acknowledge the other accompaniments on stage with you.

I looked up at the side booth again. Rose's head continued to bob, but Sir's eyes were locked on my body. He moved one hand to the back of Rose's head... helping guide her lips up and down his cock.

4.Do not touch or pleasure yourself.

Rule 4 suddenly seemed so difficult.

I turned my body around and sat forward on the chair, spreading my legs wide... welcoming the stares. Two more minutes until my exit.

I was on the edge of the seat, letting my hands caress up my thighs, circling my opening, but not touching. Everything ached. I desperately wanted penetration.

I stood up, watching the final seconds tick by, and turned around once more to let the viewers get a final summary of my body.

I took one last look at Sir.

Rose had returned to her seat beside him, gently wiping her face.

**********

Esther greeted me in the dressing room with all grins. "Your scheduler hasn't stopped."

I slipped into a robe and grabbed the device, staring at the notifications. "I have 10 requests." I said. "Flexible requests?"

"You probably got more. They are showing as flexible requests because you haven't put in any available days. Flexible requests max out at ten. But you're new, and pretty, so I'm sure there's plenty wanting to request you."

Esther took the scheduler from me and punched some buttons. "Let's say, available tomorrow... afternoon and evening - 2 time slots." She handed the scheduler back to me. "See? Already 2 new requests."

I looked down at the calendar application on my screen. "It says my request for tomorrow night is Sir."

Esther ripped the scheduler back. Several girls around us stopped and silently turned.

I heard whispers.

*She just said she has a request from Sir.*

*Sir just requested the new girl.*

*What about Rose?*

Esther pulled me out of the dressing room, and we wandered back towards the dorms.

She stopped and faced me. "Lady." She said dramatically. "Lay — Dee — ... Girl, he sees something in you. This is unusual."

"Sir requesting me?" Saying it out loud gave me a thrill.

"Yes! It's weird. Look. Sir is strangely loyal. He latches to a girl. Only fucks that girl. And only moves on when that girl has moved out of the mansion. The last girl left about a month before Rose came. The girls were crazy during that month trying to get his attention. Be his next girl."

"But Rose is still here." I understood now.

"She's only been here about 3 months. She an immensely popular accompaniment, and she gets a lot of compensation. I don't see her leaving anytime soon."

**********

Requesting privacy for a nap, I laid in my new dorm room.

With my head on my pillow and my eyes closed, I began to let me hands wander.

My right hand circled my breast, fingers soft and curved. My left hand stroked my inner thighs, moving around my lower lips, but not quite touching.

The image of Rose on her knees before Sir... her head bobbing back and forth... it repeated on a loop in my head.

I opened my eyes and searched furiously in my still partly packed suitcase.

I finally located the pink, rubbery bullet shape, and fell back onto the bed.

I pressed the button and felt the vibrations start on my inner thigh. I circled the toy around, teasing.

I was wetting the sheets now, but I barely noticed. I brushed the toy over my opening, hovering just for a second. My pussy clenched and a new drip of my juice trickled out.

My mind jumped back to the stage. Seeing Rose under the table... her head moving rhythmically. Just like she did to me just last night.

I floated back and forth in both roles.

First imagining Rose moving back and forth on me. Her tongue pressing deep — her mouth active against my pussy. I remembered grabbing her head the same way Sir did... guiding her tongue and lips. Forcing her to give me the exact amount of pressure at the perfect location.

My hips gently humped as I imagined the vibrator was her tongue... slurping up my juices... compelling my pussy to churn out even more wetness.

Then I imagined Sir above me, my lips around his cock. I was Rose... bobbing back and forth, his hardness growing and fading inside my mouth. She could probably feel each vein on his shaft... each bulging wave of excitement...rolling over her tongue... as she moved in and out of his groin.

He probably finished quickly and efficiently... forcing her head still as he pumped saltiness deep into her throat.

My mouth opened involuntarily with the thought.

I let the toy slip inside my lower lips and felt the vibrations pounding on my inner walls.

I slipped back to my first meeting with Sir.

** I remembered his soft hands moving with my hips, his strong chest breathing against mine. **

The toy moved in and out, over and over. My wetness creating a slick slide. I groaned quietly at the pleasure.

** He had lifted my back with one arm, holding me in an arched position. He slipped inside me and slowly moved with purpose. In and out. Back and forth. **

I moaned a little louder, and let my right hand stroke and play with each nipple in turns. The vibrations continued to flow in and out of my pussy. I was moving faster now.

Abandoning my breasts, I moved my hand to the edge of my opening and began rubbing rhythmically.

The toy slid in and out... in and out... again and again... my pussy clenched, gripping the toy as it was inserted. And then pulsing when I pulled it out.

My other hand worked on my clit... my two fingers tracing circles...

... the toy slipping in and out... my fingers moving faster now...

... until...

finally.

finally I was pushed over the edge.

I gasped and sighed as the ripples passed through me. Each weaker than the last. My heart was racing.

Slowly, my breath returned - a welcome satisfaction seeping through me.

_Lady_
_Lady_
28 Followers