Lady's Fourth Day

Story Info
A Night With Rose.
3.1k words
4.62
6.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Lady_
_Lady_
28 Followers

Check out Lady's prior days for a more complete story.

Day Four

It was early morning when I got back to my dorm. I was wearing a shirt borrowed from Sir overtop of my gown, and when I entered my room, I fell onto the bed without changing.

I slept for barely an hour before an aggressive pounding woke me up. I kept my eyes closed, willing it to stop and for sleep to come back. But it didn't.

I opened my door, and Esther barged in. She was wearing tight exercise clothes with matching expensive sneakers.

"Why is your door locked?" She demanded. The girls at the mansion never locked their doors.

Luckily she didn't wait for an answer because the answer was: to stop her from barging in early in the morning.

"Whoo. Looks like it went well." Esther laughed, motioning at my smudged makeup and matted hair. "Tell me everything. How was Sir? Where did he take you? How did he fuck you?"

I stretched and laid back on my bed, blinking dramatically as I tried to wake myself up. "It was good. Sir took me to a benefit on a yacht. Music, food, dancing. That kind of thing."

"And then..." She prompted.

I smiled, remembering the drive to the apartment, the restraints on my limbs, the toys in my pussy, his cock in my mouth.

I thought about the dim lighting and soft mattress. When the blindfold blocked out the light, I focused on the distinct scent of cologne and whiskey. I remembered how the night ended with gentle cuddles and passionate kisses.

"Lady!" Esther snapped at my blank eyes. "Hello...?"

I looked at her and smiled. "And then we fucked."

She fell dramatically on the bed beside me. "Was it amazing?" She sighed.

"Yes." I laughed and replied. "It was definitely good sex."

Esther looked at me, still in my gown underneath Sir's t-shirt. "You should shower and stuff. And probably take the day off. You've been pretty full throttle since you got here."

I silently agreed. I was exhausted. Once Esther left, I contemplated going back to sleep immediately, but decided to shower and change first.

Once I crawled under my sheets, I knew I had made the right decision. I felt clean, and my skin felt soft. I had put on an old pair of pajamas that felt worn and comfortable. My hair was still damp and smelled like lavender and honey.

I slept long and hard without dreams at first. Just a peaceful, restful sleep. Then it changed. I dreamt of Sir, first on a yacht. Then we were back in that week when we had first met. He was pulling me towards a crowded party, flooded with tuxedos and gowns and expensive jewelry.

I yanked away and ran back, further into my past. I ran past my brothers, past my first puppy, past the house I was raised in. I stopped before my father. Hard, furrowed brows and a severe mouth glared at me. His piercing, angry eyes burned. I slammed a door, blocking him from view. He knocked, begging me to open the door.

I refused and turned away, opening my eyes into blinding darkness.

I was awake, back in my dorm room. It was late evening; the moon was shining through my single window.

A gentle knock reminded me why I woke up so suddenly, and I stumbled to the door and swung it open, expecting to see Esther.

It wasn't Esther.

"Hi." Rose said, awkwardly.

"Hi" I replied, blinking and confused.

"Did I—Did I just wake you up?" She asked. "I'm so sorry, I—"

"It's ok." I said, smiling now. "Come in."

I flicked on a lamp and stopped in front of a mirror to fix my hair.

Rose sat on my bed and watched me. "I'm so sorry; I didn't expect you to be sleeping.

"Don't be sorry." I said. "I've literally slept all day."

Rose smirked. "How was Sir last night?"

I sat beside her on my bed and leaned back. "It was... it was pretty good."

Rose laughed. It was contagious — an easy, comfortable laugh that felt natural and real.

"Where you were last night? Probably could have used some help." I asked.

Rose rested her hand on my thigh, "I'm sure you were enough. Sir usually does most of the work anyway." She turned more towards me, leaning back on my pillows. "I was reserved. Doc-toor Hectooor," she said, exaggerating the vowels, "He needed a date for some fancy work dinner. He's a brain surgeon or spinal surgeon or something like that, so it was really boring."

"But... good compensation?" I asked.

She laughed that easy laugh again. "It was definitely worth it. Jimmy Choo metallic shoes. Perfect fit, too." She jumped up suddenly. "Oh, I forgot." She ran to my door and opened it, grabbing a package in the hallway. "This was outside your door. I forgot about it when you opened the door. You know, because of how awkward that was."

I laughed. "Well, it was unexpected. Why even are you here?" I asked.

"I can leave if you—" Rose moved to the door, still laughing.

"No, no." I stopped her. "Come open my package with me."

We sat on the floor beside my bed, the package between us. "You need a carpet here." Rose said. "How do you get out of bed and put your feet right on the cold floor."

I shrugged and began opening the package.

Inside was an explosion of Apple products. A note, delicately placed on top, said:

'You'll get plenty of purses and shoes. Here's something more practical. -Sir'

Rose looked at me and wiggled her fingers like a witch. "Ooooh. He's so soft for you."

"And not you?" I asked, accusingly.

She shook her head. "Nope. Not the same way. I could tell immediately. Oh, and when you hear the others girls... don't listen. I'm not jealous." She held out her pinky to me. "I promise."

I looped my pinky around her's and shook.

We began pulling each item out, carefully propping them up in a display pile. There was a MacBook Pro and the newest iPhone. The latest iPad and an Apple Pencil, plus airPods and an Apple Watch. A bunch of cases and accessories accompanied the electronics, and Rose and I spent hours setting everything up and playing games and watching online videos.

It got later and later, and midnight found us snuggled up in my small bed. My new laptop sat propped in front of us, a romantic comedy playing.

I laid in front, and Rose spooned behind me. She had her arm wrapped around my waist.

"Lady." She whispered.

"Yes." I responded.

"Do you like it here? So far, I mean?"

"Yes, so far." I said.

After a silence, I followed up with "why?"

Ignoring my question, she asked, "How long do you think you'll stay?"

I rolled onto my back, and she copied me and took my hand. We laid for a moment in silence. I could hear wind outside my window slapping against the glass. A laugh echoed outside my door, a group of giddy girls passing by.

I turned towards Rose, still holding her hand. I could see her chest rising and falling with her breaths. Her long, dark eyelashes fluttered.

"I don't know." I admitted. "How long do girls normally stay?"

Rose shrugged. "Some a month, some a decade."

"A few months then, I guess." I said. "I want to get enough gifts and compensation."

"Enough for what?" She said.

It was my turn to shrug. "I don't know exactly." I rolled back onto my back, and we stared at the ceiling together. "Enough to be independent. Then I want to do whatever I want to do."

I could hear the smile in Rose's voice as she flirted. "Ok then... let's do whatever you want to do."

We both laughed.

"But what do you want to do?" She asked me.

"I don't know yet. Get a job, maybe. Or go to college. Start a business. Travel. Get married. There's so many things to do out there."

Rose turned to me now. I could see the curious look on her face, even in the dark.

I continued. "I want to really live and enjoy my life. Not just exist."

Rose still didn't respond. In her silence, I felt compelled to say more. She was listening. Not just responding, but actively listening to my words.

"I want to do whatever I want to do." I repeated. "Whatever makes me happy. I want to focus on the highs... and live in the highs."

Rose laid her hand on chest, directly over my heart beating. I stayed silent this time, waiting for her to respond.

"I don't know how long I want to stay here." Rose said finally. "I don't know where to go next."

I turned on my side to face her directly, and our foreheads touched, our faces just a few inches from each other.

"Well where did you come from?" I asked.

Rose sighed before launching into her story. She was a natural storyteller, pausing at the right moments and hushing her voice for the dramatic parts.

She spoke of her mother, who traveled alone and pregnant from Mexico. A father that was nothing more than stories and photographs.

She remembered her early years when she didn't know if she would eat that day. When they would sleep in the car and shower at public pools.

She talked about her mother's death when she was barely a woman. When her impressionable years were sliced up by foster homes and juvenile halls.

Every step of her life had been a new challenge.

Here at the mansion, she had a room. She had a bed and a bathroom and a a closet that was her's. She had clothes and bags and expensive jewelry.

"I don't want to do this forever." Rose said. "I don't want to be here long... but I don't know what to do next. Or where to go. This is the first place I've felt home."

I was quiet, taking in her story.

"Lady?" She said, pulling me out of my mess of thoughts.

I looked into her eyes. They were dark and big. Her long black hair was like a lion's mane around her face. "Yes?" I responded.

"What's your story?" She asked.

I couldn't refuse. Although I wanted to. Rose had just poured her heart out to me.

"I grew up on a big farm." I started. "Me, my dad, and six brothers."

"And your mom?" Rose asked.

"No mom." I answered. "Me and seven guys. And I was the youngest. I was also the devil's temptress. The demon of sluts." I took a breath and calmed myself. The memories that I had pushed away for over a year began to trickle back into my head.

I took a breath and continued quickly. "The short version. I was pretty badly bullied by my family. And when I finally escaped..." I paused. "When I finally left, I felt free."

Rose smiled gently. "And the long version."

I swallowed. It hurt to say the words, but I couldn't deny the relief I felt after saying it to someone. Admitting it to someone who seemed to actually care.

I continued. "When one of my brothers saw me kiss a boy at the homecoming dance, my father left me in solitary confinement for a month. 'A proper punishment for a whore', he said. So you can imagine what happened after they found me kissing a girl. 'A perversion like that deserves death.' my brothers told me."

I looked closely at Rose's face. She showed no emotion. She didn't cry or wail for me. She didn't express anger at my family. She pulled me close and kissed me. We broke apart.

"In honor of your brothers and your father." She said laughing at my slightly stunned face. She kissed me again. It tasted sweet. Her lips were soft like clouds, and her tongue was smooth and active.

We opened our mouths together and kissed deeper, letting our bodies press together, her breasts pushing hard against mine.

We broke apart again.

"In honor of our awful pasts," Rose said. "Let's have a fun tonight."

She kissed me hard and rolled on top of me. Her leg pushed apart my legs and she began to grind roughly, our hips moving in unison.

She felt natural and comfortable... each movement was filled with grace and passion. She had a way of making me feel at ease... like nothing else mattered in that moment.

Her lips stayed on mine, and I felt blind and submissive under her. I was laying on my back, feeling her body push against mine. Her tongue danced with mine, wet and soft.

But the strongest sensation concentrated between my legs. I could feel her upper thigh grinding into my clit. We humped hard through our clothes. We were flexible, letting our bodies explore without hesitation or self-consciousness.

Suddenly, she stood up. The loss of her body pressure and lips made me physically ache. I clenched my legs, feeling the excited wetness seeping into my underwear.

She faced me, the shadows of the dark room danced around her face. I stood up and faced her, instinctively following her lead.

We stood before each other, both gasping slightly. The forgotten movie still playing. Rose lifted her shirt, revealing no bra and two perfect breasts. They were round and heavy. She bent slightly and dropped her pants to the floor.

"Fuck." I whispered.

There were plenty of pretty girls around the mansion, but Rose was something else. Her wild, long black hair framed her face and ran down her lower back. My eyes followed each shiny strand down past her breasts, past her hourglass waist, reaching her thick hips. Her hips pointed into a dark, wet opening. She was mostly waxed, with just a small manicured patch of hair.

I copied her and undressed. We stood still for just a moment, taking in each other's bodies. I leaned forward, closer to her swollen lips, and kissed her. A gentle peck.

I slowly, lowered myself to my knees... letting my hands caress her body and breasts as I moved down her body.

She sighed when I pressed my mouth to her opening. I moved slowly and deliberately, making out with her clit. I let my tongue move around, tasting each fold.

She reached out and held my head in her hands, gently humping my face. I opened wide and licked everywhere. Juices and saliva mixed and dripped down her thighs.

Still holding my head, she gently guided me back to my feet. She pressed herself against me, and opened my lips with her tongue. Her juices tasted metallic and sharp in my mouth, and as we kissed I shared her own taste with her.

She sat me on the bed and climbed on top of me. We kept kissing, and she tangled up our legs... leaning me back against the pillows.

Her bare breasts pressed against mine, and I felt her hard nipples. Our wet pussies, a mix of both our juices and my saliva, created a wet slide.

We rubbed hard against each other. Her opening felt satisfying and soaked, and our lower lips felt swollen and sensitive as they move against each other.

She lifted one of my legs higher, allowing a deeper connection between our clits. She pushed into me, gasping and grinding. We continued this motion for minutes, allowing each thrust to unite our openings and encourage the flowing juices. Her pussy against mine. Her clit rubbing hard and wet on my clit.

She groaned as she continuing grinding. I moved with her, watching her round breasts swing above me. I reached out and stroked them, squeezing the soft flesh and flicking her nipples.

I leaned forward and took her round breasts in my hands, smothering my face between them. I licked each one, circling my tongue around her nipples.

Gasping in excitement, she lifted herself and climbed up my body. I laid my head back as she straddled my face, lowering her sopping opening onto my mouth.

My pussy, now missing her constant grinding, felt naked and unsatisfied. I placed one hand around her thigh, encouraging her to fuck my face. My dominant hand found my clit as I satisfied my aching pussy.

She rocked her hips on me, sliding her pussy lips back and forth on my open mouth. I licked and kissed, letting my tongue poke into her opening a few times.

I rubbed my own clit at the pace she fucked my mouth. Soon, I began to feel her waves rush over her. The first was small and subtle. She thrusted forward just a little longer, letting me lick aggressively.

Then she was tense and squeezing my head with her legs. I let her use my mouth and wet tongue to grind on until she reached a powerful release.

She moaned loudly, screaming with the waves of orgasm. Her pussy lips tightened at first... and then released. Excited fluids flowed into my mouth and onto my face.

She rocked slowly, letting the intensity slowly subside. As I licked her and slurped her juices, my fingers on my own clit picked up speed.

A wave of satisfaction washed over me as I began my ascent. I slipped my fingers into my own opening, feeling my pussy walls clench and tighten with excitement.

Rose noticed and immediately turned herself around. Her pussy hovered over my face, still dripping. She bent down on me, and pressed her mouth on my clit.

She stayed on hands and knees, hovering backwards over my body. Her heavy breasts rubbed on my stomach, and her tongue and lips massaged my pussy. Her opening floated above my face. I could see her vagina opening and closing as she rocked her body, licking and sucking on my clit.

I removed my fingers from inside me and used them to hold my pussy lips wide open... letting her tongue and mouth work on me. I stared at her vagina above me, watching the dark, glistening hole pulse.

I groaned and gripped the bedsheets as I came hard in her mouth. My eyes still wide open, staring at her pussy. Her tongue licking all the juice flowing out of me.

I moaned louder as the waves hit me. My legs tightened around her head, and I pressed her mouth into my opening harder as my pussy throbbed.

Gasping and laughing, and covered in fluids, she fell beside me. We laid, naked, on our backs, holding hands for a moment... still catching our breath.

Rose turned to me, and motioned at the movie. "Should we rewind?"

"We should shower." I laughed.


_Lady_
_Lady_
28 Followers