Lady's Third Day

Story Info
Quick story about a quickie. Lady gets used by a new client.
2.1k words
3.95
19.6k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Lady_
_Lady_
28 Followers

*Read Lady's 1st and 2nd Days for a more complete story.*

Day Three

I returned to my room early the next morning, dropped off by Tony's plum SUV.

Before anything, even a shower, I took my new diamond necklace and placed it carefully on one of the displays in my large walk-in closet — the beginning of my compilation of gifts. A quick online search revealed the shocking value of the gems.

Once clean and refreshed, I pulled out my scheduler. Tonight I would accompany Sir.

I had a notification — a message from User77425.

*Please accept. I just need a quickie.*

In my excitement about Sir, I had forgot about the pending request for this afternoon.

I clicked into his profile — no picture or info.

Below the generic avatar sat the client's reviews: a private message board only visible to us accompaniments.

*Bad sex but quick*

*Married. Always looking for afternoon quickies. Good gifts though*

*Nice gifts. Bad sex*

*Dick was ok. Gift was great.*

I looked back at my closet, empty except the necklace. I accepted the request.

My scheduler pinged again.

*I reserved room 8. Meet at 2*

I heard a gentle knock, and opened the door to reveal a large package. My dress from Sir for tonight.

I dragged the box in and closed the door, ripping the tape off the sides.

I held it up and hung in on the bathroom door. It was vivid red. Bright enough to alert anyone within a mile where I was. I slipped into it; the sizing was perfect.

I turned and faced the mirror. I looked glamorous and enamoring, but somewhat naked. I couldn't take my eyes off of my own body. The dress barely covered the parts it was supposed to cover.

It hugged around my hips without looking too tight, and the slit on the side traveled all the way up to my hipbone. The back was open, and the neckline almost to my bellybutton. The narrow fabric over my chest covered my nipples, but let the roundness of my breasts slip out on both sides.

I hung the dress in my closet, and laid back on my bed.

**********

My alarm went off early afternoon. After an exhausting night with Tony, I definitely needed the extra sleep.

I was meeting my client at 2pm, but as the clock neared 1pm, my mind wasn't thinking about the imminent afternoon quickie.

I opened my scheduler and looked at the Showroom schedules. There, under the 1pm time-slot, was her name:

*Rose*

I flashed back to the other night... her tongue on me... the wet and wonderful pace that she kept as her lips sucked on my pussy lips... her soft, gentle hands stroking my breasts.

I pulled up the live feeds. It was almost time. I flipped through the videos, feeds #1 through #5. Each channel focused on a stunning lady prancing around the stage, completely naked.

Live feed #3 was Tiger. I could understand why the other girls prefer not to share the stage with her. She stood straight, her small stature bubbling with energy. She did a backbend, but continued to bend until she had contorted into a strange, unnatural shape.

Her naked vagina was on full display, aimed directly at the camera, pulled open as her legs spread even further apart.

I scrolled again. Feed #4. There she was.

Rose's long black hair was pulled back into a thick braid today. It swung behind her, down to her waist, as she moved gracefully around the chair.

I laid back in my bed, the scheduler in one hand. My other hand slipped into my underwear. Using two stiff fingers, I slowly circled the edge of my opening. I felt it convulse with excitement.

I focused on the small screen in my hand. I watched Rose turn around and bend over slowly. Her long legs straight, her ass rising into the air.

My eyes settled on her gaping hole, nestled between her thick ass cheeks. It stretched wider as she continued bending over and placed her hands on the floor.

Slipping into my pussy, I felt my fingers doused with my own excitement. The fluid coated them quickly, and I began pumping in and out.

On the Showroom stage, Rose bent her legs, still moving methodically slowly. She lowered her ass and spread her knees, turning her body forward to face the camera.

Her breasts hung heavy on her chest, swinging in rhythm with her body movements. She sat on the chair, and used her hands to guide her knees apart... flashing the opening of her pussy. My eyes trailed down her body, taking in each perfect feature.

Her long black braid still swaying behind her head... Her lips painted a bright red today to contrast dark, heavy eyelashes.

Her large breasts jiggling with every movement, no matter how minor.

I watched her hand caress her own body; my eyes followed it down her narrowing waist and leading out to her wide hips. She traced her skin all around her pussy, but kept her fingers only on her inner thighs.

*Showroom rule number 4: Do not touch or pleasure yourself.*

I flipped onto my stomach, and propped the device against the nightstand, my eyes fixated on Rose as she stroked her inner thighs.

I grabbed my favorite pillow and shoved it between my legs. Fluids seeped onto the pillowcase, and soon my pussy began to easily glide up and down the fabric.

As I humped the pillow hard and slow, I tilted my head to see Rose on the scheduler's screen, nearing the end of her performance.

She placed a hand firmly on each leg, and slowly pulled her thighs apart... stretching her opening wide. Her pussy lips separated to reveal a dark hole... glistening with wetness.

I humped the pillow faster.

She did it again and pulled apart, stretching her pussy lips.

I humped even faster... quietly grunting.

Her time finished, she gracefully waved to the viewers before exiting the stage, giving one final wink at the camera.

My breathing got heavier as I humped even faster... my pussy drenching the pillow between my legs... creating a slippery mound that rubbed over and over against my clit.

— a tap tap tap on my door interrupted my climb, and I stumbled out of bed, disoriented and unsatisfied. The growing excitement I had built up deep in my abdomen was already beginning to fade away.

It was Esther.

"Where's the dress?" She squealed. She was wearing her Amazon Women heels. Her natural height combined with insane platform shoes put her near 7 feet. She ducked as she entered through my doorway. "Ignore the shoes. I'm meeting a client."

I pointed to the dress. "I don't understand how you walk in those."

Esther squealed again, ignoring my comment. "Ooooooo, this is beautiful, honey! You are going to be fierce and blood red. What time are you meeting?"

"Seven." I responded. "I accepted an afternoon quickie."

"Mr. Prick?" Esther laughed.

"No, it was...'" I looked at my scheduler, "... user77425."

"Yeah," Esther sighed. "His numbers spell out p.r.i.c.k. on a telephone. No one knows his real name, so we call him Mr. Prick. He's married, so super low-key. Usually schedules a quickie during his lunch break. Bad sex, but he's nice enough. And he always has good gifts."

Esther ducked again to exit my room. "Have fun, girlie. I will be here first thing tomorrow to know how it went with Sir." She squealed one more time in excitement and then strolled away, her long strides moving her quickly down the hall.

**********

At exactly 2pm, I opened the door to room 8. The room was one of many suites in the mansion that were rentable to clients and their accompaniments. It was comfortable and clean with minimalist, neutral furniture.

Mr. Prick was already there. He was setting cushions on top of the small coffee table. "Welcome, welcome. Come in." He motioned.

He was a smaller man, with beady eyes but still handsome: symmetrical features framed by a mess of thick hair.

"We won't be long." He said, smiling politely at me. "I have to be back in an hour anyways. Please undress and kneel."

He motioned to the pillows resting on the coffee table. I slipped my clothes off and crawled on top, letting my hands and knees sink in the soft cushions.

I was on all fours, my pussy and mouth exactly at the height of his groin. He stood directly in front of my face and slipped his pants to his ankles. His cock sprung out, surprisingly large for a small man.

With one hand resting on the back of my head, he grabbed his shaft with his other hand and gently began to rub my face with the head of his cock. A small drip of fluid drizzled out of his tip, smearing across my cheek. He moved it to my lips, letting me taste the saltiness.

I opened my mouth and let him in. He moved slow into my throat, forcing even as I gagged.

He grunted as he pumped... in and out of my mouth. Saliva dripped down my chin.

He pulled out and rubbed himself against my cheek and lips, leaving a sticky trail of saliva and pre-cum.

He walked around me. He didn't tell me to stay still, but I knew that's what he wanted.

He came to my side and gripped my hanging breast, giving it a squeeze. He rubbed his wet cock over it; the swollen head slipped across my nipple.

He then moved behind me and slid into my pussy, letting out a groan of pleasure. He moved in and out, grunting in rhythm.

The movement got smoother as my pussy began making juices.

He gripped my hips and pounded harder and deeper. His cock was throbbing now and hitting deep in my abdomen. He pulled me tighter to him, sinking himself into me, pumping faster. His balls slapping against my thighs.

His cock was too long. My insides begin to ache from the constant pounding. But I didn't move or show pain. He was my client. And I wanted his expensive gift.

He slowed down suddenly with impressive control. His cock felt swollen and desperate to finish.

Moaning, he slowly pulled himself out of me.

"Stand."

I obeyed.

He moved one of the cushions to the floor.

"Kneel."

I kneeled on the cushion, and he immediately shoved his cock back into my mouth. He began pumping. Harder and harder.

The sweetness of my own juices mixed with his saltiness coated my lips and tongue.

He grabbed the back of my head with both hands, thrusting himself further down my throat. Thick, sticky saliva coated his shaft, leaking out of my lips, drizzling down my chin and neck.

I gagged and choked, but didn't pull away — determined to let him use me as he wanted.

He pumped faster in my mouth. I could feel tears of mascara running down my cheeks, merging with the spit at my chin. My jaw ached and my lips were tired. I wanted it to be over.

Soon. He was almost there; I could tell.

He gripped my head tighter, humping my face violently.

Faster and harder, the head of his cock swelled with excitement. Saltiness began to drizzle out of the tip.

I gagged again. 'Please, cum.' I thought loudly, willing him to finish. He moved faster; his grunting was getting faster too.

He pulled out of my mouth and grabbed himself, jerking his shaft aggressively.

"Balls." He grunted.

I licked one ball and then the other. They bounced around on my face as he continued to pump. He was moaning now, loudly and excitedly.

He stepped back and aimed at me. "Open your mouth."

I obeyed just he pumped a stream of warm cum onto my tongue.

He let out a loud groan and pumped another stream. It gushed into my mouth and down my chin, dripping onto my tits.

A third, smaller stream followed as he began to slow down.

He was breathing hard now, slowly pumping the aftershock waves away as he admired my messy face and breasts.

He held my chin in one hand and opened my mouth. With his other hand, he pressed the tip of his shrinking cock against my tongue and squeezed from the balls to the head... oozing every last bit of cum into my mouth.

He moved his cock to my cheek and rubbed the cum dripping there.

"Thank you." He said, moving to find his clothes. He pointed at a box on the bed. "Your gift is there."

And then he left me, covered in his cum, kneeling on the floor.

_Lady_
_Lady_
28 Followers