Aeriella and Laerinia Deal with Demons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ten hours were just enough to repeat the whole process twice. After four ejaculations the elf was full of Oanaelour's semen, her belly was swollen as if she was in advanced pregnancy. She barely reached the cupboard where she kept her reviving potions, the demon's seed was oozing from her holes all the time. She would have to visit the toilet before they began their travel.

Aeriella would not venture into another plane alone with Oanaelour, the four drow guards would go with her, armed. The apprentice had a bag with ingredients and potions, and she also carried a scroll that would return them to the court when cast. She was wearing her enchanted catsuit and a pair of high-heeled boots, a practical travel outfit.

The travel through the portal was quick, but not immediate, as most would expect, they actually had to walk the distance between the planes, even though there was no physical space there. The other end opened on a desolated rocky plain, the sky had a dark red colour, similarly to the dirt they walked upon. Oanaelour seemed to know the path, but to the elves all the boulders looked the same. Finally in a short distance they spotted an enormous construction, it was something between a fortification, a mansion and a shrine, only bigger than all three combined; it seemed that this was their destination.

They entered the building through a door in the wall, the portal was big, but Aeriella expected to see a huge gate leading to such a gigantic structure, not just a three metre door. Beyond them was a vast hall with another three dozen doors leading out of it, in the middle of the hall there was a desk, by it stood the most handsome elf Aeriella had ever seen. As elves go he was tall and lean, but also moderately muscular, his face somehow managed to be soft and chiselled at the same time. Because of the place they were in the apprentice knew that he was no elf, but an incubus, an incredibly treacherous creature whose only purpose was to seduce and deceive. Unfortunately, it seemed that she would have to deal with him somehow, since Oanaelour was heading his way.

THE SECOND PACT

"Greetings, Mistress. It is a true pleasure to meet you. This place has never hosted a beauty such as you. My name is Tanariehl."

"He knows which door" exclaimed Oanaelour.

"Greetings, Tanariehl. We'd be grateful if you could show us the way to Issyria and Issaria."

"And what is your name, beautiful lady? I have to write it down in our guest book."

"That won't be necessary. We'll not be staying long."

"I'm afraid it will be necessary. Just as it will be to specify your gratefulness."

"You sound like you already have something on your mind."

"I just might."

"Name your price then."

The one who introduced himself as Tanariehl smiled mysteriously as he said:

"A day of servitude."

"Who would be serving and what kind of services? And a day is a long period of time. We could be quicker just trying the door, one by one."

"You wouldn't. The doors are closed and there could be... obstacles behind them, that would slow you down considerably. As for the servitude, all of you would provide me with sexual services for twenty four hours. After that time I will lead you to the right door and open it for you. I guarantee that Issyria and Issaria will be behind them."

The elves could fight and most likely defeat the incubus, but he was right about the door and potential dangers behind them; the five of them could not fight the whole realm. But a simple guarantee was not enough, hence a pact was sealed. The elves would provide all kind of sexual services to Tanariehl for the whole day, Faerun's day. He would not cause them any lasting harm and would return their equipment before they left.

After the pact was sealed Tanariehl led the party to one of the doors, Oanaelour went with them, but was to remain only a spectator, later he would follow them to the twins though. When they passed the door Aeriella realized that it were not going to be simple sexual services they would have to provide. The chamber they entered was full of shackles, whips and all kinds of perverted toys and devices.

"Strip. All of you" commanded the incubus and the company obeyed "everything, the jewellery as well" he added.

That was bad, the sorceress was hoping she would be able keep the ring of shapeshifting on, it could come in handy later, but that opportunity was taken away from her.

When the five elves were naked he handed the drow chastity devices:

"You faggots put this on. You won't be needing your little toys here. Then go relax over there" Tanariehl pointed towards a row of swings, that were clearly designed for having sex.

"As for you, my sweet bitch, we'll play. But I prefer my women to have something on. Wear these,'' he handed Aeriella a pair of sheer, white stockings. Their virginal white contrasted strongly with the surroundings, "I admit, you got a pair of perfect long legs and I'm sure they'll look even better in stockings. And they'll look even longer in high heels," the elf received a pair of golden strappy sandals with fifteen centimetre stiletto heels.

With the shoes on the apprentice was slightly taller than her tormentor, but that did not seem to bother him in the least, he was in complete control after all.

"You're a very sexy slut, aren't you?"

When Aeriella did not responded he said:

"Say it. I want to hear it from your lips."

"I'm a sexy slut."

"Not bad, but I'm sure you can do a lot better. Say it like a bitch in heat, which you will soon be. And add something from yourself, to make it sound more convincing."

"I'm a horny slut" the elf overacted, but that was clearly what the incubus wanted "I want to be fucked really goooood. Mhmm... I feel soooo hoooot right now. I need a big, hard cock" she gave another moan at the end.

"You want cock? I can give you mine, but you'll have to beg for it."

"Ohh! Please! Please, give me your cock. I need it soooo bad. I'm so horny. Please, fuck me with your big cock. I'm begging you! Please, use me like a slut!"

"You beg really good, I bet you do that a lot. But I'll fuck you later, now let's play some games. Bitches, like you, love games, don't you?"

"Oh yes! I love sexy games. They make me feel even hornier."

"So first a little preparation. I got a swing for you as well, but you need to assume a different position. I hope you're flexible. Are you?"

"Like every proper slut, I can spread my legs as wide as necessary."

"You truly are the perfect bitch. Put your legs over here and grab these with your hands. Stay like that for a while."

Aeriella was positioned upright with her legs spread into splits and supported at thighs and ankles, she held handles that were slightly above her head; it was not comfortable, but not bad either.

From behind her emerged several... things, they looked as if someone had crossed a sprout of a big plant with a tentacle. They were not menacing nor disgusting, but the elf knew they were also not boding anything good. Before she realised how right her concerns were the sprouts acted, all of them stung at once, at her thighs, buttocks, nipples, clitoris, even anus. It was not painful, more like a prick of an insect, in a similar instant it was gone, only a minor itching left, but that also subsided quickly. Tanariehl helped Aeriella get off the swing and said with a wicked smile:

"Let me explain what just happened. That was an injection, nothing permanent as we agreed. It will temporarily alter your senses. The pain you feel from for example a hit will remain, although you should be slightly more resilient to it. But in addition that pain will also cause extra arousal. So instead of licking your sweet pussy, I could be whipping it and get a similar effect. Plus the pain of course. I'm sure such a whore like you will enjoy it... terribly."

"Yes. I love being treated rough, it turns me on even without spells."

"That's even better. I'll make sure there's plenty of pain for you. Lift your leg."

Aeriella lifted her knee to the height of her waist.

"Not like that, you stupid whore! I'm sure you can do better than that. Sluts like you can always spread their legs as wide as possible. Lift it so that your legs are spread into the splits while you're standing."

The elf was limber enough to do it, although it was a difficult position to remain in, her left leg was up in the air and her body was leaning forward. The tentacles offered assistance, one wrapped around the ankle that was high and two others grabbed her shoulders. The pose was still uncomfortable, but at least stable; the discomfort was yet to come.

Tanariehl took a whip and hit Aeriella's inner thigh of the leg she was standing on. The strike was not overly strong and it produced more noise than pain, but she felt it as well as the mild sexual excitement it brought. The second blow was harder, the third even more.

The incubus was methodical, he whipped the elf's left thigh ten times, then proceeded to do the same thing with the right one. When he was done with the thighs, both them and the sorceress' face were red. Pain was stinging though bearable, it was the arousal that made Aeriella pant, she was getting really horny.

"It's working, isn't it slut?"

"Yessss."

"Do you like it?" Tanariehl reinforced the question with an extra blow.

"Ohhh! Yes! Yes, I love it."

"You'll like what's to come even more."

The elf's buttocks were next to be spanked. Each hit produced a cry from the sorceress, followed by a moan, ten hits per each buttock, just like with the thighs. When the incubus was done Aeriella was wet between her legs, despite the pain and discomfort.

"Now comes the best part" proclaimed Tanariehl as he proceeded to whip the elf's clitoris.

This time the pain was more intense since that part of the elf's body was a lot more tender, but she was already so aroused that she almost did not mind it. She cried out, but the ecstasy quickly overcame her, Aeriella felt like she could reach an orgasm from the whipping alone. Few strokes later she was sure she would reach a climax soon, but ten hits passed and the orgasm did not come.

"You look so horny, whore."

"Ahhh.... yes! Please... I'm... I... need to climax."

"I'm sure you do. Do you want me to continue the whipping?"

"Ohh... yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, please. Please, whip me more. Make me orgasm from the whipping."

"As you wish, bitch."

With each stroke, Aeriella felt the excitement inside of her build up stronger and stronger, she was on the verge of climax... just one more hit. She clenched her vaginal muscles preparing for what was to come, but it did not. Tanariehl hit her a few more times, after every stroke the elf was sure she would reach an orgasm; but the climax did not come. Eventually, the incubus stopped.

"Something's wrong, slut?"

"Ah! I need... orgasm. Please. Let me... Just a few more hits. Please!"

"Hits won't help. Nothing will."

"What?"

"That's a surprise I got for you. The injection did one more thing. I made it impossible for you to have an orgasm. No matter the excitement and stimulation. You'll be on the edge all the time, but will never go over it."

"Nooo!"

"Yes! I'll tease you and stimulate you the whole time. Imagine the torment. It'll be amazing!"

"No!"

"And that was just the beginning, bitch."

While they were talking Tanariehl got a butt plug with a tail, the plug was moderately long, but incredibly wide.

"Put this in," the incubus commanded and Aeriella obediently complied.

The elf had to relax her anal muscles for the plug to fit, but even then she felt the pressure. It was doable though, since she had been penetrated by things as thick before.

"Now, these little things" said Tanariehl with a wicked smile.

He was holding a pair of nipple clamps in one hand and weights in the other.

"Hold it, while I apply them" he said, handing Aeriella everything, but one nipple clamp.

He attached it to her right nipple, it was tight and painful which caused the elf to moan loudly, the same thing happened when the toy was clenched to the other nipple. But the pain got significantly stronger when the incubus added the weights, they were heavy and pulled the apprentice's nipples really hard.

"Now, walk to the end of the chamber and back. Be quick about it, but make sure to swing those hips."

Tanariehl ordered Aeriella to walk fast for a reason, with each step the weights rocked to the sides pulling her nipples even harder; she was hissing and moaning at the same time. When the elf returned she was breathing heavily.

"That was just a warm-up. The real walk is still to come" said the incubus pointing to a different part of the chamber.

There was a rope stretched between two poles, it was about the crotch level, but its height could be adjusted. The rope was around ten metres long and had a knot every fifteen centimetres. The apprentice understood what was going to happen.

"I see you already like the idea, don't you?"

"Y-yes... I love it."

"So let's go and try it."

Even walking to the point of destination was painful since the weights kept rocking all the way. The rope was attached at a relatively high level, it would not have been a problem for the elf to put her leg over it, if not for the plug and clamps; she managed to do it, although she barely kept her balance in the high heels. When she stood astride the rope Tanariehl raised its both ends, so that it was painfully pushing inside the apprentice's vagina. She would have to walk on her toes which was difficult in such high heels; and she was not even standing over a knot. To make things even more difficult the incubus tied Aeriella's knees together, so she could make only short steps; it was going to be a really long walk.

At the same time the four drow were in a different predicament, They were immobilised in swings similar to the one Aeriella hung for a while. Each of the guards was accompanied by a few sprouts, Some were caressing their bodies or playing with their nipples and the locked in chastity penises. But every drow had one tentacle in his anus and was slowly being penetrated the whole time. The sprouts were not thick and provided sufficient lubrication on their own, the whole predicament was not painful, uncomfortable at worst, but most of all it was humiliating.

To make things even more interesting for Aeriella the huge plug inside her anus started to vibrate. It took the apprentice by surprise and a moan escaped her mouth.

"I knew, you'd like that little addition" commented Tanariehl clearly amused "now go."

To call Aeriella's movements steps would be an overstatement, the elf had to shuffle her feet centimetre by centimetre, she had to strain all her postural muscles tight to maintain balance, but her calves were strained the most. All that was naught compared with the sensation caused by the crotch-rope, it was not overly rough, but strained ever tighter than the elf's muscles and placed really high. It pressed deep into the apprentice's vagina and caused a mixture of pain and excitement with every movement; that meant the stimulation was doubled.

But it were the knots that proved to be the biggest obstacle, passing each was like climbing a steep hill. Aeriella had to do her best to stand on her toes despite wearing fifteen centimetre tall heels. Of course she failed and the knot dug into her clitoris even deeper than the rope itself, she hissed every time, but it was followed by a moan almost instantaneously.

It took the elf over three minutes to get to the other side, when she got there she was soaking wet and the whole rope was covered with her juices. The incubus casually walked towards the apprentice and rocked one of the weights on her nipple, causing Aeriella to issue an excited cry.

"Horny, aren't you, slut?"

"Oh yes! I'm so horny right now."

"I knew you'd like it" Tanariehl said as he crouched and untied the elf's knees.

"Turn around, bitch. Time to walk back" her added with a cruel grin.

Putting a leg over the rope was even harder now after the walk, but the apprentice managed to do it without losing her balance. Daily physical exercises proved to be incredibly helpful, she would have failed at the first task if she was not so limber.

The walk back was as hard as the first one, the rope might have been lubricated better, but the mixture of fatigue and excitement was taking its toll. When Aeriella returned to the starting point she was almost trembling.

"That was really good, slut" incubus' compliments were always mocking "just one more task and the warm-up will be over."

He untied the elf's knees, but left other items untouched, clamps with weights were still pulling on Aeriella's nipples and the plug was constantly vibrating in her anus. The apprentice had to step over the rope for the third time.

"Dance for me bitch," commanded Tanariehl as soon as both her feet were once again touching the floor, "just like the whores do in brothels. I want to see you gyrate that sexy body and make sure these weights don't stop rocking. They are a nice flavour, aren't they?"

"Yes! They're wonderful."

"I'm glad you like them, because I have more."

The incubus did not apply new weights to the nipple clamps, he attached new clamps to Aeriella's vaginal lips and hung the weights there. They were not as heavy, but the chain was longer and it rocked with every slight move; dancing was not going to be any easier than walking the rope.

With the new toys stimulating her already aching tender parts, the elf almost forgot about the nipple clamps; the weights on them rocked in rhythm with the apprentice's movements, but it were the longer chains between her legs that caused issues. She had to be careful not to pull any of these chains, otherwise she would be causing herself additional pain.

Aeriella danced nevertheless, she bent her body, stuck out her curves and caressed her skin, all to the entertainment of the sadistic incubus. The elf did not have to fake the moans, the clamps and vibrating plug were enough of a stimulation for her sounds to be genuine. Tanariehl made the apprentice dance for twenty minutes, in her current state and with all the additions it was a lot. When he told her to stop Aeriella was sweating and panting, her face was red, but mostly from the arousal.

"I think these have played their part" said the incubus, as she unfastened the clamps from the elf's nipples.

The pain was more severe than during any of the "exercises" that the apprentice was forced to perform. Her cry of anguish got even louder, when Tanariehl squeezed her aching nipples as the blood started to flow back into them, he twisted them both ways before finally releasing. Clamps between the elf's legs were next and Aeriella already knew what to expect, but that knowledge did not help her in any way; the unfastening was as painful and her cries as loud. Fortunately this time the incubus did not add to the pain with his fingers.

"Now that the foreplay is over we can take this out as well," he said as he reached for the tail sticking out from the plug, "don't worry. It'll soon be replaced with something else."

Tanariehl pulled the plug incredibly slowly, making sure it stretched the elf's anus well, he even paused it halfway which caused the elf to grunt.

Eventually the plug was out and the incubus lead Aeriella to a swing of some kind. Its purpose was clear, the elf was to be placed about a metre above the floor, the height adjustable, in a way that made all her holes available for penetration. Her limbs could be moved or locked in various positions and so was her head. The first pose was simple, the apprentice was half-lying with her hands along her sides and legs spread wide.

Tanariehl slapped Aeriella's clitoris with his palm and inserted three fingers into her vagina.