Lagos - Monifa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This situation was proving to be the icebreaker she needed to allow her to be touched by a man and in our different ways we were both taking full advantage of it. In a pleasant twist to the situation sometimes Monifa would reach out and touch me, particularly in the shower. A couple of times she felt my manhood when she did this. She never tried to caress me but I did notice that it elicited a smile, particularly if I was enlarged or hard at the time. It seemed to be reassuring her that she was still attractive to men, or one man anyway.

Once the need for my care receded Monifa first just relaxed and took short strolls, then she was gradually reintroduced to housework. At first there was no lifting or bending allowed but gradually the amounts of both were increased. While she wasn't allowed to lift things I drove her to school and there she had someone who carried her school bag for her. A school friend (or rather a school friend's mother) gave her a lift home and carried in her bag of homework. I had returned to full time work. When she got home Monifa would do some light housework until I arrived and then after a shower I would join her as she did homework.

I asked Monifa how she felt about being in such close proximity to a man as we went over her school tasks and she logically said that we had been much closer before and she was sure that when the time came we would be even closer in the future. I was looking forward to that future but given her history I was loath to make the first move.

Over time Monifa did become more intimate. Her approach was much more matter of fact than I expected. One day when I got home she came up to the bathroom and asked whether we could shower together. I don't need to tell you my answer. Before long we were soaping each other all over. It wasn't quite a new experience for me as I had washed her many times before but she had never washed me. She had learnt well from how I touched and caressed her and did the same, using a little imagination where our bodies differed. By the time she got to my penis it was already up and nearly full sized. As I've mentioned before I'm only average down there but it made her gasp and clench it to the extent that it started to hurt. I had to ask her to reduce her grip. I started to rub her clitoris and labia with a flat hand. I didn't want to be considered invasive, and soon she was sighing and rocking her hips. She didn't make any moves to arouse me further so I started to hold her grasping hand and slowly slide it up and down. She got the hint and took over from my control. Then she let go and started to rinse us both off. Hopes of continuing in the bedroom were dashed as she picked up her clothes and left. We seemed to have reached a limit. I decided to wait until we were in our normal environment before raising the subject.

While discussing the homework and how the school day went I thanked Monifa for joining me in the shower and complemented her on her progress so far. I then asked what made her decide to stop when she did. It seems that she wanted to reward me for my dedication to her and was ready to "go all the way" when suddenly the fear of her damaged vagina became too much and she had to stop. I complemented her for her courage and told her that if I had been told at the time I could have guided her to full sexual pleasure without any need to penetrate her vagina. She hadn't realised that such was possible. When she felt ready to try again she should just let me know what she wanted to achieve and what she didn't want to do and I would be sure to find a way of achieving her goals. She seemed surprised, happy and a little bewildered. I left the subject there so that she could think about it at her leisure. We resumed homework, which if I remember rightly was maths and English that evening.

I was surprised when that night, as I was getting into bed Monifa came in and asked to join me. I welcomed her and said that it would be good to have someone to cuddle up to, thinking that a response that wasn't asking too much of her would go down well. From her smile I could see that I hit the right note. My "ready for bed", as readers of my earlier descriptions will know, is naked. Monifa knew that and turned up just in a pair of school knickers, presumably as a safety measure. She was a sight for sore eyes and I complemented her on her beauty. We followed my suggestion and cuddled up. I held her in my arms and encouraged her to rest her head on my shoulder. Tonight she could just get used to the closeness of a male body.

There was plenty of time to move on. I whispered to her that she should just enjoy the closeness and the feeling of each other's bodies. It did the trick and after a while she slept, and I too. In the small hours I woke to feel movement as though Monifa was about to get up. I murmured that she should sleep and was welcome to stay. When I awoke next morning she was still there. According to her job description she should have been making my breakfast but I wasn't about to complain. When she woke she seemed a little embarrassed but also happy. I had proven to her that I was to be trusted. Hopefully we were still on the therapeutic path. When I was about to leave for work I gave Monifa a firm but gentle hug and told her that I hoped we could spend the night together like that again soon.

That evening Monifa said she had prepared a special dish for me, she said it would be ready when I finished showering. I was puzzled and went up to the bathroom. When I emerged there was Monifa naked on the bed except for a lacy robe that I recognised I had bought for her sister a year ago. She did look stunning. I went over to her and gave her a hug. By the time I reached her I was already erect. She whispered, as though someone else might hear, that she wanted to experience what I had told her about: satisfaction without penetration.

This was good news and I readily agreed.

We started with holding each other, kissing and cuddling. Then I started to stroke her non-sexual parts, such as her back and stomach. When she was at ease with my touch I moved my attention to her breasts and thighs. When I kissed her breasts she was already well turned on. She started squirming and panting at the new experiences. Then I started to stroke her pubic and vulva areas. She responded well and I could tell that her nerves wouldn't stop her from getting an orgasm. I moved round so that the threatening form of my penis was nowhere near its natural target and instead used my tongue.

Within minutes Monifa exploded in ecstasy as I continued gently for a while to let her wind down gradually.

I then cuddled her again and asked whether she enjoyed that. She did. So did I.

I felt that we had achieved a huge step forward and told her so, but she was asleep already. I would have to congratulate her in the morning.

Monifa needed to be at ease with a man in close proximity to her vagina, and we were making progress but she also needed to be at ease with his penis. I felt that the way things were going would fit in with my favourite oral, 69. I was trying to leave each stage until Monifa was ready and I thought that now was the time. She had held and played with my member in the shower and experienced the ecstasy of oral, she just needed to have the confidence to move forward again.

That evening I said that if she wanted to join me I had a little extra for her to learn. I told her there was no need to worry about penetration, that would come naturally when she was ready. There was no need to rush, she could set her own speed. She replied that she wasn't sure yet, which I assured her was fine.

I went to bed alone and was almost asleep when I heard movement and felt someone joining me. Monifa snuggled up to me and put an arm round me, that quickly moved down so that her hand rested on my penis. I gently put my hand over hers and just left it there, waiting for her next move. After what seemed a long pause she asked me what she should do next. I moved her hand so that she was stroking me and twisted to kiss her. I suggested that the next step could be that she become more familiar with my penis and as she enjoyed oral so much she could return the favour for me. She hesitated a little before agreeing. I wished I knew what was going through her troubled mind but at least I'm sure she didn't feel pressured into anything.

As I had with her sister I explained the anatomy of pleasure in a penis and how to stimulate each part. Soon she was half way down the bed putting theory into practice. She needed to develop her skills but it felt good. Too good even. I felt that I was going to burst in her mouth after only a short while. I had to think quickly. Would it boost her confidence or disgust her? The decision could be critical for our progress. I stopped her for a moment and asked whether she wanted me to do the same for her at the same time. She did, and the pause in proceedings while she rearranged herself over me gave me the break I needed to settle down a bit. She was already a bit wet and it didn't take long before she was gyrating on my face and panting vigorously on my penis while trying to concentrate on pleasuring it. I was burstingly full of semen and just feeling that she was close was enough to send me over the edge and I filled the back of her mouth before I knew it. She just carried on regardless, licking and sucking my softening member until suddenly she convulsed above me and collapsed in a heap. I turned her round and cuddled up to her. She was exhausted and so was I.

We slept like that until my morning alarm told me to get ready for work. Before I left I reassured her, saying that now she knew how to satisfy a man without using her vagina. I also said that there were other ways she could learn to use until she was confident to take the final step. I meant anal, but didn't mention it yet. Then, thinking of anal, I suddenly thought of Arne, later Anne, back in Oslo, who didn't even have a vagina. I doubted whether I should mention past loves but could see the benefit of mentioning the "vagina thing". I'd have to give that some thought.

That evening I'd thought more about Arne and decided not to mention it. My aim with Monifa was to gradually make her at ease with a man and her vagina, talking about someone without one could be self defeating. Arne was still in my mind and I was getting impatient for anal. I had a tightrope to walk, with my urges competing with Monifa's needs. Monifa would have to dictate the speed or I would get nothing and she would be stuck unable to satisfy a future husband.

That night Monifa joined me again but only wanted to cuddle and sleep. That was fine. She needed closeness and trust. I was happy to provide both. Next day she woke to find my morning erection pressing between her buttocks. I had carefully put it there so that she would learn it was one of those man things that she would have to get used to. We just said our good mornings and got up. Nothing was said about it.

Using my experience at the beginning of my relationship with Arne I decided the best way to work my way into Monifa's anus was to include progressively more external and subsequently internal anal stimulation during other sexual activity, so that she learnt to associate anal stimulation with sexual pleasure. To do this I needed to stock the bedside cabinet with suitable lubricants. On the way home I called in at a shop I had discovered to buy what I had in mind. They may not be needed straight away but it was good to be prepared.

Monifa was in the kitchen when I got home. I sneaked in, put my purchases away and then showered. She obviously heard me in the bathroom as it wasn't long before she was at the door. She wanted to "do the last thing we did in bed again". I presumed she wasn't talking about sleeping, but rather 69. I don't think I had ever turned that down and I wasn't about to.

We were soon naked together with my penis pointing at the ceiling in anticipation. Monifa got down on her knees and immediately started to lick and suck. This was quite a welcome home. I wanted to do my part too and to begin the process of introducing anal, so I suggested that we move to the bed and rearrange ourselves. Soon we were as I wanted, with Monifa's ankles each side of my shoulders and her buttocks above my face. This gave me easy access for cunnilingus and more. I paid extra attention to stimulating her labia and along her perineum. Occasionally I would pass over her anus too. That would do as a starter. Nothing too obvious. We continued like that until she was getting close to her orgasm and her movements were getting more frantic. This was a good time to increase pressure on the anus and I pressed harder as she came, getting the slightest of openings as a reward. I wasn't quite ready to ejaculate and while she recovered Monifa continued her ministrations and I suggested improvements in her style. When I did come she again carried on regardless. I had told her how to give oral sex but not told her when to finish.

We ended by kissing and cuddling for a while and engaged in a little pillow talk. I expressed my wonderment at her direct invitation and congratulated her on it. I also asked how much she enjoyed the session. She loved the new way I licked her and she also loved it when she felt me pulsing in her mouth.

I was happy that Monifa loved 69 so much and we performed it regularly after that. We experimented with either one of us on top and I experimented with different styles combined with anal stimulation. It was easiest to start introducing a finger into the anus not when in 69 but when I was between her legs concentrating on her clitoris with my tongue and her anus with a hand. I definitely needed the extra lubricant as she never seemed to produce such copious amounts herself as to have any spare. We always talked about our sessions, what she liked or didn't like and what she wanted to do next. We never talked about her vagina, and for the foreseeable future I thought that was for the best.

I progressed to two fingers in her anus and introducing plenty of lubricant. One evening I talked about anal intercourse. By then she was totally used to anal stimulation and seemed to welcome the idea. I was relieved to hear it and suggested that we could try it some time when she felt it was appropriate. I didn't mention that I had any experience of it. This was us experimenting to find suitable ways to satisfy a man other than the normal one. If she enjoyed it too then so much the better.

We didn't go any further for a few days, but then one bed time after we had both had good orally stimulated orgasms already Monifa sprung it on me that she wanted to try anal then and there. She was already lubricated up and I immediately got fresh stirrings in my penis but it needed help. I asked Monifa to get it hard by mouth, which she did while I gave her more anal stimulation and added more lubricant. Once I was properly hard again I suggested a position for her to adopt. I chose the scissor. With my upper thigh stimulating her clitoris I felt confident that it would be a success.

I entered slowly at first and when she said she was comfortable I started to thrust. Soon Monifa was hugging my upper knee and pressing my thigh against her clitoris and lips as I pounded in and out. This was great. She felt wonderful inside, quite like her sister. Having just ejaculated it took me quite a long time to reach my peak but women don't have the same issue and Monifa was close to her third of the evening when I finally spurted and collapsed. Not wanting to leave her on the edge I dragged myself into position to finish her off by mouth. We actually fell asleep in that position for a while before I crawled back up the bed and took her in my arms, still sleeping. I don't know how I would have managed a day in the office after that but fortunately it was Saturday when we woke. I gave Monifa a squeeze and asked her about the night before. She loved it and wanted more, soon. So did I.

So it was that oral became foreplay and anal the main event for the next stage of our physical relationship. I vaguely had in mind that getting her used to entry in the missionary position might make a good introduction to vaginal sex.

Monifa was certainly a sexual being. She loved to give and receive oral and she was dedicated to anal.

In a way I had all I needed. Fantastic oral and wild anal. I could continue like this indefinitely but I knew that Monifa's aim was always to progress towards being at ease with vaginal intercourse, and let's be honest, I love it too.

The Easter holiday was approaching and Abimbola would be coming from university to stay. I was looking forward to seeing her again. When she left for university we were having an exclusive sexual relationship. Now I had one with her sister. The thing about exclusive relationships is that you can't really have two at the same time. I still had deep feelings for Abimbola but Monifa was my responsibility now. Abimbola knew about Monifa, she even introduced me to her sister with that in mind. Then there was the matter of beds. There weren't really enough to go round. When Monifa first moved in she slept in Abimbola's bed and Abimbola slept in mine, with me. Would the opposite arrangement work now or would I need to move into the practically disused maids room while the sisters shared my bed? I was confused.

Monifa and I continued as before until it was time to collect Abimbola from uni. We all had a happy reunion at her bedsit and drove home. The two girls sitting together, nattering, in the back of the car.

There was a special evening meal and then more chatting until it was time for bed.

To summarise, neither sister wanted to give up the king size bed and when I suggested I move out of the room neither sister wanted to give me up either. The solution we reached was that all three of us would sleep in the bed together, except that none of us was particularly tired.

We went to bed all right but sleeping was another matter. We all kissed and cuddled while naked in the bed and loved the experience. It was a long time since Abimbola and I had experienced each other and we both wanted to make good on that. We embraced each other with hands and lips exploring each other greedily. When she whispered in my ear that she was desperate for me to enter her I readily obliged and slipped easily into her hungry vagina. Abimbola had offered herself in the anvil position and as I pounded into her I could bend down and kiss her lips and breasts. I couldn't see in the dark what Monifa was doing but I was sure she was getting jealous.

When I was finished I rolled off onto my back and instantly there were lips licking and sucking me back into stimulated condition. Then there was someone sitting on me and slathering lubricants all over my penis. That had to be Monifa as Abimbola wouldn't know it was there. Then a form lowered itself on to me and started to perform a vigorous dance while at the same time guiding my hand to her clitoris. I pulled myself into a sitting position and started to kiss the voluptuous breast that met my lips. Yes, that was Monifa. I rubbed and kissed and thrust for a long time before I could orgasm again, whilst the shadow sitting on me managed two. After that we collapsed in a heap together and slept.

In the morning we all woke at about the same time. We were all smiling and carefree, no one seemed embarrassed or awkward about the night before. Abimbola though complained that she didn't get any anal in the night and Monifa chipped in that she didn't get her normal oral foreplay, having to make do with listening to Abimbola and me while rubbing herself. Neither of them wanted me to move until I put right the wrongs of the night before. I had to really argue my case to be allowed to use the toilet before I wet the bed. I also took the opportunity to give my genitals a good wash.