Lagos - Monifa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came back to bed to find two impatient women waiting for me. At least this time I could see them. The night before I started with older sister Abimbola so I thought it was fair to start with Monifa this time. As I approached them I moved towards her and lay facing her. We started to kiss and caress, followed by a hand going down to her thighs and working its way up at the same time as my lips started wandering over her body, concentrating mainly on her breasts and nipples before they gradually moved south to her lower lips and clitoris. I could tell that Monifa was getting very turned on when she asked to sit on my face. I readily agreed. She arranged herself sitting upright as she sometimes did and I set to work again, my view obscured by her generous buttocks.

Then I felt my penis being enthusiastically sucked and licked like never before. This was great. It wasn't long before I was on the brink. And there I stayed for ages. I didn't know that Monifa had perfected that technique. And then it dawned on me. It wasn't Monifa. The girls were sharing me. Monifa was on my mouth and Abimbola was on my penis. Then I felt lubricant being added and realised that the two had planned this in my absence and Monifa had taken out the lubricant. As I realised the teamwork involved I felt the gentle grip of a relaxed sphincter sliding down my shaft followed by the warmth and silky smoothness of a rectum engulfing my penis. I nearly came at once. In fact I don't know how I didn't. Abimbola started to bounce and I felt something else on my pubis. It was vibrating. Oh of course. She had brought her sex toys and had arranged one where it would stimulate her clitoris with each downward thrust. I couldn't believe what I was experiencing. Then Monifa started to pulse on my face and I heard her moaning. I was already past any point I had reached before and followed suit as Abimbola kept on going. As I softened she started to grind against her toy, gently massaging my spent penis in the process. I was just starting to harden again as she erupted on me, rhythmically squeezing the last remaining semen from me.

After the exertions of the night and morning we needed to shower and unfortunately my shower didn't have room for three simultaneous bathers. I let the girls go first while I enjoyed the smells in my bed and then they made breakfast while I showered.

As I came downstairs I heard part of Monifa telling Abimbola about where she and I had got to in her therapy. Abimbola congratulated her on getting so far so quickly. I thought that was just the response Monifa needed. Anything that boosted her confidence was good.

When I walked in they changed the conversation. I didn't know why they thought it necessary. They certainly couldn't have realised that I had heard or remembered that I spoke passable Yoruba.

During breakfast, while Monifa was out of the room looking for something, Abimbola asked me how Monifa's therapy was going. So that was it. She wanted to ask my opinion and then compare the two. I gave my honest opinion and said where we had got to physically. Having someone able to compare our views would probably be beneficial.

When we were all together again I jokingly told them off for deceiving me in bed and asked whose idea it was. I could have guessed that it was Abimbola's. She was always the quicker thinker.

The day passed in catching up on what we had all been up to since we last met up. Abimbola had several male students and some staff interested in her but she wasn't interested in any of them. Monifa was proud of the progress she had made at school and put much of it down to having someone at home who was interested and helped out when possible. She talked a bit about how good a nurse I was and described in detail some of the things I had done for her. I think that was when I realised just how much she admired me. Possibly even loved me. She also talked at length about how patient and understanding I was with her and her phobia. I said that I didn't consider it a phobia when she had good logical grounds to be averse to both men and vaginal contact.

One thing she said worried me though. She was still getting internal pains and hadn't said anything about it because she didn't want to upset me. I told her off profusely and said that I couldn't help her if she didn't say what was troubling her. I immediately phoned her gynaecologist and made a booking for a follow-up appointment. I asked her whether she preferred to attend with me or Abimbola I was a little surprised when she chose me. We didn't need to wait long. It would be before Abimbola went back to university, of which I was glad. They could celebrate or commiserate together.

Meanwhile we carried on as we had the first night. I was getting exhausted having to keep two highly sexed women satisfied. I would have to stop thinking of them as "my girls". Having them both present while having sex meant that they could learn from each other. It also lead to some interesting suggestions along the lines of "What happens if you try this?" It was certainly a learning experience for us all and I'm all in favour of learning. To make communication and observation easier between us we started keeping the light on during our sessions. We all appreciated it.

I encouraged Monifa to watch closely from any angle when Abimbola and I had vaginal sex. I thought it might help normalise the activity for her rather than being an impossible and distant goal. Abimbola, for her part, was happy to show off what she was doing.

There were several times when I saw that the sisters would snuggle up and cuddle and maybe peck on the cheeks but their sexual activity was always directed at me.

The day came for Monifa's gynaecologist appointment. Abimbola came along and waited out in reception while the two of us went in. This time Monifa asked me to stay while she was examined. The examination didn't reveal anything, so we were directed to the radiology department for scans. Again nothing was found but we were reminded about getting the bladder checked by a urologist. We were again recommended the one that our gynaecologist often worked with and invited to phone from reception. The urologist was also a woman and often worked together with the gynaecologist on cases that crossed the boundaries of their specialisms. The phone call was made and an appointment booked for a few days time. A cystoscopy was booked for just before hand.

I had a cystoscopy as a teenager and it wasn't very nice but a woman's urethra is short and straight, unlike a man's, so for most women it isn't a big deal.

We carried on as before while waiting for appointment day. Then at the clinic Monifa was sedated and put in position on her side, knees up. I was allowed to be present. A numbing, muscle relaxing cream was rubbed around the urethral opening and applied to the cystoscope, which was then slowly inserted. Images came up on a screen as Monifa's bladder came into view. Apparently everything was ok internally. The pressure was released before any damage could be done and that ended the session. Monifa could clean herself with some cloths they supplied and then get dressed. An incontinence pad was provided for any leakage. The appointment would be half an hour later so we had some coffee while we waited.

The urologist viewed the footage of the scan and showed us photos taken when Monifa was opened up for her gynaecological restructuring. She explained that there were two options. Leave things as they are, avoid straining the bladder and have regular checkups or to undergo an operation to give support and reinforcement to the rear of the bladder.

I advised Monifa to have the operation while I was around to pay for it and avoid a life of worry about whether the bladder would burst and maybe slowly kill her. The urologist nodded in agreement.

When we discussed details it was much the same as the previous operation. She hoped that she would be able to go in by cutting the existing scar, which she would trim down so that the final result shouldn't be any more obvious than the current one.

We all returned home a little dejected, but trying to look on the bright side, at least the operation wasn't urgent.

We went to bed together as usual but we all needed cuddles and sympathy rather than the wild sessions we had been having. Monifa lay in the middle while Abimbola and I cuddled her from each side. We fell asleep like that until I was woken by Monifa stroking my face and quietly saying my name. When I responded she asked me whether she was too much trouble to me. She wanted to know whether she should find somewhere else to live so that Abimbola and I could be happy together. This was terrible, she must be consumed by bad emotions inside. I assured her that she was with the two people in the world who really loved her. There. I'd said it: the "L" word. It wasn't a love as I'd ever known it before but she meant the world to me, just as her sister did too. I have since learnt that this is known as biamory. Once the situation was in my conscious mind I just felt very confused. Being biamorous was great. Thinking about it was wierd.

Then Monifa brought me out of it by asking me to prove my love and take her virginity. WOW, that was a surprise, a welcome one. I said that I would be glad to do it and we started to kiss. I started to turn her on as I usually did, caressing and kissing her body and thighs. Monifa had probably been thinking about it for a while before saying anything and was already getting turned on by her thoughts, as it took very little time for her to be jerking her pelvis and open between her labia. As she started to move her hips I gently pushed on Abimbola who mumbled in her sleep and rolled over, away from us. That was better, now we had free movement. Soon Monifa was panting and desperate for me to consummate our love. I felt between her lips and they were only a little wet.

I inserted a finger and it didn't slide well. I whispered to her that we would have to use some of the lubricant. I reached into the draw and took a bottle. I smothered the two of us in the contents and entered her. She felt so different. I didn't feel anything firm engulfing me. There wasn't the normal surface gliding over and stimulating me but just achieving my goal was the wildest turn on. I came strongly without knowing why. Monifa told me afterwards that she didn't really feel anything either and was reliant on my subsequent oral stimulation to reach her climax. None of that was important. What was important was that Monifa had overcome her fear. All openings were available. We woke Abimbola to give her the news and she was delighted, hugging us both and telling us that it was a dream come true.

Next day I "got an urgent message to go to the office". Once I was out of the house I went to the gynaecologist for a meeting. I needed to discuss Monifa. When I described the symptoms she wasn't surprised. The scarring was limiting her sensitivity and ability to produce lubrication. The assault had stretched and torn the muscles of the vagina and some of the surface layer had been ripped off. This was also responsible for the different feel. She commended my quick thinking in getting the lubricant as that would have saved her from discomfort and further injury and probably made the area safer for me too.

It would not be possible to restore proper function to such an extensive area. I thanked her for what she had done so far and left, dejected. Monifa had struggled so hard to reach the state she achieved last night and now she was there her vagina didn't function properly. I decided that the best thing to do was to sometimes incorporate vaginal penetration into our regular sex life but concentrate on something that worked for both of us; anal. I would let my loves know about this after the euphoria of the achievement had subsided.

For myself I could continue to have vaginal intercourse with Abimbola. It was Monifa that would miss out. She had been right all along. If she hadn't learnt about other forms of sex she would not have been able to satisfy a man. With the depression of the previous day gone we reverted to our three in a bed sex romps. I was careful to take it in turns with the ladies so that neither could claim to be neglected and I made sure that all three methods were used on each.

It seemed to me that regular use was benefiting Monifa's vagina and it was becoming more elastic but it definitely still needed extra lubrication. The end of the holiday was approaching.

Monifa's school resumed slightly ahead of the university, so Abimbola and I had a couple of days with just the two of us, like the old times. As soon as we were alone Abimbola started to thank me for saving Monifa from her doomed life, for getting her fixed up physically and pulling her through everything emotionally. She wanted to thank me for everything but wasn't able to fully express her gratitude. I was a bit embarrassed about it, to be honest. Monifa was a lovely, troubled and abused young woman and I just did what I had to do. I said so at the time.

I assured Abimbola that there was always a place in my heart and my home for both of them and for the first time told her that if ever she found another man I would be unbelievably jealous. That resulted in arms being thrown around me and a huge kiss. Then I had to ask whether she was jealous of Monifa because I also loved her. What a relief that she said that they weren't jealous of each other. We then cemented our special relationship, starting in the shower and then progressing to the bed. By this stage my system was used to the demands being made of it. We soaped each other and started our foreplay in the cooling shower before I carried Abimbola to the bed, mounted on my penis. Obviously taking most of the weight with my arms.

We worked our way through so many positions that I forget what they were. I remember sucking and licking her clitoris with a finger stimulating her G spot. That had quick results, then I slid up and entered her first in the missionary position then some others until we were in the doggy when I upped the game and switched to anal. We ended almost as we began with some relaxing oral and another shower. After all that we needed to eat and restore our fluid levels before a midday snooze.

When we woke we just lay as we were in each other's arms and talked about everything and nothing. I confided in Abimbola about the state of Monifa's damaged vagina, what the gynaecologist said and how I felt that it was slowly improving. At first it made her quiet and upset that her sister couldn't experience the joys of vaginal sex but then she perked up when I told her about the unexpected progress.

Abimbola asked me if there was anything that I missed about our marathon farewell session in the morning. I couldn't think of anything but could have kicked myself when she said "Monifa". Of course. Somehow it didn't seem quite complete without her. That evening I made it up to her as best I could by paying her all the attention in bed.

Next day I took Abimbola back during school hours, so it was just the two of us saying goodbye at the bedsit. It turned into a long and sweaty goodbye as we tried out the springs in the university bed. The drive home seemed quiet and lonely. Monifa would understand and know how to cheer me up.