Laguna Linda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evening

Miss Ellen shows me to my room. As Miss Wendy said, it's small but comfortable. She gives me a tour of the living quarters, which are separated from the guest areas. Many servants come up to me and welcome me. I'm so amazed that these gorgeous, sexy women believe that I'm worth being in the family.

Miss Ellen tells me, "There's no sex in the common areas, only in private rooms or in one of two playrooms."

We visit the clothes shop and I select a uniform. I'm pleased that there's a variety of sizes and colours, even though they do have a uniform style. "Where's the change room?" I ask.

"We don't have one. We all get used to seeing each other naked anyway. Change here." I take off my dress and start to put on the uniform.

"No, Miss Mary, we don't wear underwear under the uniforms," she informs me. "Oh wait, you need to wear black knickers. Let me get you a pair." She glances at my knickers for my size and returns with a black pair. I strip off my bra and knickers in the meantime.

When I'm dressed, Miss Ellen says, "It's dinner time. I'll show you the dining room." It's nicely appointed, with comfortable chairs and stunning views through large windows to the valleys and the lagoon.

I keep having other servants come up to me to introduce themselves, but Miss Ellen senses that I'm a bit nervous, so she shoos them away.

All the other servants chatter away happily. I'm starting to feel like this is an amazing place to live.

After dinner, Miss Ellen asks if I want to watch an apprentice serve. I say, "Sure," and we go to Playroom 2. I watch an apprentice take turns pleasing two others in various ways. Part of me takes mental notes and part of me is starting to rage inside.

"Would you like to take a turn with someone? Nobody's allowed to ask you yet, but you can choose to ask," inquires Miss Ellen.

I see a shy-looking Amber and think that maybe she's fairly new. "How about her?" I ask Miss Ellen.

"She's nice, she's just gotten her Amber collar. Come, I'll introduce you." We walk over.

"Miss Lizzy, this is a new applicant, Miss Mary, although that's just her temporary name."

"So nice to meet you, Miss Mary. What can I do for you?"

"Uh, well, Miss Ellen thought you might like me to serve you."

"I'd be delighted, Miss Mary, I haven't had much service today. Where would you like to serve me?"

Miss Ellen asks me, "Would you prefer being in a private room? Or do you mind having an audience?"

"I don't mind being watched, but it's a bit crowded in here."

"We can go to Playroom 1, where there might be fewer people." The three of us walk to that room, where two Ambers are kissing. When they notice us, they stop kissing, look at us and smile.

"I feel more comfortable here," I say.

"Okay, is this your first time serving?" Miss Lizzy asks.

"Well, earlier I had my exam with Miss Wendy observing me please Miss Miyuki."

"I see. I'll just lie on the big sofa here and let you do what you want to." She drops her uniform and I drink in her lovely body with tiny AA-cups with extraordinarily large nipples. I drop my uniform as well, and Miss Ellen follows suit, although she's just watching. I guess she feels I'm more relaxed if we are all naked.

I slip off my knickers and lie next to her and ask her, "What do you like?"

"I like you, Miss Mary."

I giggle and start to caress her. Then I decide to lie on her, pressing my little boobs against her smaller ones. She spreads her legs, and my lower body drops between them. She wraps her legs around mine, and places her hands on my bum, pushing me into her.

I feel her landing strip press onto my shaved pussy and I start to rub up and down. "Oh, yes, Miss Mary, what I want is for you to feel good." I'm not about to complain, so I continue rubbing. My clit hardens and her short wiry bush sends sparks into it which shoot through my whole body.

She opens her legs wider and I press my wet pussy onto hers. "Ah, that feels so nice, Miss Mary, just fuck me gently." I do just that, pulling my chest up and enjoying the sight of her lovely tiny boobs and her smiling face.

She caresses my bum slowly and tenderly, encouraging me to take my time. I am very excited, but this gentle lovemaking feels so right at this time. I glance around and the other three ladies are looking at us, smiling and cupping their pussies, rubbing gently with us.

I have this amazing feeling of connectedness with all of the women. I feel like all five of us are making love. I continue the slow rubbing for some time until my body ignites to another level. My clit throbs and wants more.

I start humping faster, and Miss Lizzy cries, "Yes, Miss Mary, fuck me. I want you so much." Her words drive me even higher. I press hard onto her as I buck. She presses my bum hard to hold me in place.

"Oh, Miss Lizzy, you feel so good. Ahh," I cry. I hear soft moans from the others. I quickly look around and see them rubbing their pussies faster, feeding off of my excitement.

"Yes, Miss Mary, fuck me, cum for me," Miss Lizzy whispers. I go mad and hump furiously. After half a minute I scream as I cum. Miss Ellen and the other two moan loudly, and I surmise that they are cumming with me.

I stop humping and lie back on top of Miss Lizzy, who holds me lightly around my back. I feel our boobs press together, and I start crying softly.

"What's wrong, Miss Mary?" Miss Lizzy asks.

"Nothing, Miss Lizzy, I'm just so happy. I think I've found my home."

She holds me tight as I melt into her.

I hear the other three whisper. I catch phrases like, "so lovely", "very exciting" and "one of us". I roll off of Miss Lizzy so I don't crush her, and rest next to her, my head on her tiny boob. We lie there for several minutes before my awareness comes back.

"How was that, Miss Lizzy?"

"Oh, Miss Mary, that was simply amazing and adorable -- so gentle until you let loose. I can tell that you can be ferocious at times too. You are going to be a favourite when you come back as an apprentice."

I smile at her. "Thank you, I appreciate that."

I finally find my legs and stand up and dress. Miss Ellen and I return to my room, where she talks more about the place. She starts to kiss me but then remembers I'm in quarantine. We touch each other a little, then she leaves me. I curl up under the covers and go to sleep.

Morning

Miss Ellen wakes me and takes me to breakfast. "How did you sleep, Miss Mary?"

"Like a baby."

"Glad to hear it."

I attract attention as the new kid. I am still amazed at the wide variety of stunning beauties that work here -- short, tall, skinny, curvy. I see an Amethyst, and she's incredibly gorgeous. It's hard to imagine she was born male.

After breakfast, Miss Ellen helps me shower. We caress each other but don't do much else. I pop on my uniform, collect my handbag and a bag with my normal clothes and she takes me back to the main office. "Bye for now, Miss Mary, I hope to see you soon."

"Bye, Miss Ellen, thanks for everything."

"Well, Miss Mary, how was your evening?" Miss Wendy asks.

"It was eye-opening and amazing."

"Do you have any qualms about being part of our family?"

"No, I think I'll fit in nicely."

"Wonderful. I believe that too. Your medical exam is fine, and I have a really good feeling about you. Since you will be moving in here, how long do you think it will take you to arrange a lease termination? We have on-site storage here, so when you eventually leave us, you can take your belongings."

"I've been living with my mother, so a week should do it -- say, Monday after next? Is that too soon?"

"Fantastic! I'm looking forward to you joining us then." She takes me to the outer office, where Miss Susan hands me a clipboard with a long agreement. Miss Susan helps me complete it when I have questions, and tells me not to sign it yet. I notice that there is a cooling-off period of two weeks, so I can get out with no obligation in that time. This also serves as a probation period, within which they can dismiss me for any reason. Fair enough.

I keep Miss Mary as my house name. Mary was my first kiss, and it's a lovely memory. When I'm finished, Miss Susan takes me back in. Miss Wendy and I sign two copies and Miss Susan witnesses them. I keep one copy.

Miss Miyuki is called in to escort me to my car. "I'm so happy that you will be joining us, Miss Mary. You are amazing."

"Thank you, Miss Miyuki, I'm looking forward to it."

I get into my car and sit for a minute, soaking in the impact of the change that I have signed up for. I grin and start the car and drive home in a happy daze.

Telling Mother

On the way home, I ponder what I am going to tell my mother. Do I tell her everything? Do I make up a story that it's nothing more than is described in the brochure? I'm still undecided as I pull into the driveway. I take a deep breath before I walk in.

"Hi, Mum, I'm home," I call out as I enter. She comes out of the kitchen to greet me.

"Hi, Diana, how was the interview?" she says before seeing me in my uniform. She stands stock-still. "Oh," she says with more than a little surprise in her voice.

"It was great!" I exclaim. I fish out the brochure for Laguna Linda and hand it to her. "The place is fabulous."

She takes the brochure and idly thumbs through a few pages. "Yes, it is," she mutters as she staggers to the sofa.

"Well, I'm going to change," I say on the way to my bedroom. I'm a little puzzled by her unusually quiet demeanour, but I let it pass.

When I come back out, she is gazing into space. "What do you think, Mum?"

She says nothing for a while, then whispers, "I don't know what to think."

I'm puzzled again. "Oh? Why not?"

She sighs several times and finally looks at me, saying, "I'm a bit shocked that you will be working at a place like that, but I guess I can't judge."

"What do you mean, Mum?"

She takes a deep breath and says, "I know what kind of place it is. Five years ago I went there as a customer."

It's my turn to be shocked. "Oh," I say. "So I guess there are no secrets now."

"No. Is it really what you want to do?"

"Yes, Mum, I know it's not the usual job, but it's very professional, as you know, and all of the people there are just wonderful."

She says wistfully, "Yes, I remember that weekend. I think of it a lot."

"In your bed, rubbing your pussy, I bet."

"Oh, Diana, really."

"Am I wrong?"

"Well, no."

"So what's wrong with it? You haven't been with anyone for years, since Dad moved out."

"Yes, I suppose."

"Honestly, Mum, I wish you could meet someone."

"Sometimes I wish for that, but I can't meet a guy that really attracts me."

I wait for a minute before suggesting, "Why not try a woman? You must have enjoyed some at Laguna Linda when you went there."

"Yes I have to admit I did, but that's almost a fantasy environment. The real world is different."

"Well, I'm just suggesting."

Over the next week, she slowly comes to accept my new job, even if she isn't crazy about it. I think the worst part for her is how she can describe my new job to her friends.

I think about what to pack, but I can leave most of my stuff here, so I don't have to take advantage of their storage offer. They provide pretty much everything, and I won't need normal clothes except when I go out. One suitcase does it for me.

I dress in my uniform, kiss my mother goodbye and drive off to my new life.

Moving In

I drive up to the gate and show my ID. The attendant smiles and says, "Welcome, Miss Mary. We're so happy to have you join us." She directs me to staff parking.

I park and walk to the staff lift. I press the intercom button and the lift opens. I get out at the office level and walk down the hall to the main office.

Miss Susan comes up to me and gives me a big hug. "Welcome, Miss Mary, I'm so happy you joined us."

"Thanks, Miss Susan. I'm happy to be here."

She calls for Miss Miyuki to escort me through my induction. "Miss Mary! So happy to see you," she calls as she enters the office.

"Miss Miyuki, I'm so pleased to see you again." My pussy warms at the memory of my exam with her.

Miss Miyuki takes the orientation package from Miss Susan and leads me into a small office. She has me sign more paperwork, including a staff behaviour agreement which she explains in detail. She also gives me a copy of the guest behaviour agreement, which demands that they respect us, with mandatory expulsion upon second violation.

She gives me a sealed envelope with my security pass and PIN, which she says operate my private door, the door to and from the guest area, the lift and the entrance gate. She reminds me of the staff tiers and quarantine procedures. "You're wearing black knickers?" she asks.

"Of course."

She gives me a living quarters tour again, showing me my room. I tap my pass and enter my PIN on the keypad and the door opens. I dump my suitcase on the bed. I see my collar on the bedside table, and I proudly allow Miss Miyuki to put it on me and adjust it.

She takes me to my medical examination and waits for me. When I come out, she says, "Well, Miss Mary, you are officially an apprentice now. You'll be in great demand from the other servants. I'm sure you will be Amber in no time."

"So, any servant can ask for service from me, and I must oblige?"

"Yes, whenever you are in the public area of the living quarters, except in the lunch and dining areas, where you can eat in peace. You may ask to service them in their private room or your private room or you can use one of the playrooms. Are you ready?"

"Yes, let's go."

"Okay, we have an initiation tradition for new apprentices. Please follow me." She leads me to Playroom 1.

Initiation

As I walk in, I see four naked women on the bed, and three naked women standing around it. Miss Miyuki makes it eight others in total. "Climb onto the bed, Miss Mary, and become one of us," she says.

I whisk off my uniform, peel off my knickers and climb amongst the lovely pile of female flesh. They toss me onto my back. Two of them dive their mouths onto my boobs. A third one cups my mound and starts rubbing vigorously. The fourth places her pussy over my face. Miss Miyuki is standing nearby and reminds me, "Don't lick, just rub."

My body shakes from the sudden assault. My pussy instantly gushes. I reach up to the pussy above and start rubbing the lips. I hear someone say, "I've heard she's really good. I can't wait until Wednesday to feel her lick me."

Tongues on my nipples are driving me wild. The woman at my pussy is now plunging two fingers into it while rubbing my clit with the other hand. I've never been stimulated so hard and fast in my life.

I hear moans around me, but I can't see anything other than the dripping pussy above my face. I try to rub it, but the attack of the other three is driving me quickly toward a climax. I stuff three fingers in and hold them while my body shakes and I cum hard, screaming, "Oh, fuck!"

"One minute ten seconds! Is that a record?" I hear someone shout.

"Not quite, it's one-o-eight."

"Damn, I thought she'd break it."

My nipples and pussy have mouths and fingers removed. "Finish Miss May," someone says. I realise that they must mean the owner of the pussy over me, so I redouble my efforts with my fingers, thrusting up and pressing her clit with my thumb. I'm not in the best position to work, but I do my best and eventually hear her moan and see her pussy drip onto my mouth. I lick it up.

"Next!" someone yells, and the four women rotate and take different positions. I wonder, "Oh, God, aren't they going to let me rest?" Apparently not -- my ordeal is repeated until I have cum and made the new pussy above me cum four times.

Finally, they get off the bed and let me rest for a minute. I'm deliciously exhausted. Then Miss Daisy jumps in with me and lies down. "Do me now," she demands. I turn to her and start caressing her and licking her nipples. I'm so stimulated that I can't be as subtle with my actions as I normally am. I attack her nipple with my tongue and slide my finger into her wet pussy. I work her madly until she cums.

The next two women are a blur. I do my best with them and make them cum, too. Finally, Miss Miyuki says, "Well done, Miss Mary, I'll let you serve me in my room." She helps me to my feet and we walk to her room. Miss May carries our uniforms and sets them on a chair and leaves us alone.

I collapse onto her bed. She lies next to me, caressing my face and smiling at me. "Oh, Miss Mary, you are so wonderful. We've rarely had anyone take to us as easily as you have."

I smile back at her and whisper, "I feel at home here."

"You are, my darling, you are."

She senses that I need to rest, and she pulls me gently to her, letting my head rest on her boob as she holds me. I doze for a while, then wake up and see her heavenly body.

I then begin a slow lovemaking. I feel special with her, more than sex. I spend a long time gradually exciting her until she cums hard, flooding my hand. I lick her juice off my fingers and say, "I can't wait until Wednesday when I can lick you." She smiles broadly to agree.

Final Exam

For the rest of the day Monday and on Tuesday, my hands get worn out meeting the demands of the servants. The eight servants I originally served are only the ones off-duty at the time. As others come off duty into our living quarters, I have much more work to do. It's a pleasant job, of course. I love giving them all pleasure, but it does get physically wearing on my fingers.

Fortunately, on Wednesday I come out of quarantine, which allows me to lick pussies as well as rub them. It is very gratifying that everyone has been so complimentary of my skills.

On Thursday afternoon, I get a message to report to Miss Wendy. I hope that I haven't done something wrong. I clean up in my room and report to the office. "Good afternoon, Miss Mary," Miss Susan says as I enter the office.

"Good afternoon, Miss Susan. I was told to see Miss Wendy."

"Yes, she's with someone right now, but please have a seat and wait. Can I get you anything?"

"Oh, no thanks, I'm fine."

I wait nervously. In about ten minutes, the apprentice I had seen before comes out of Miss Wendy's office. She's crying. I start to say something, but Miss Susan takes her quickly into the side office. Now I'm really worried.

Miss Wendy steps out and says, "You may come in now, Miss Mary." I warily follow her in. She closes the door behind us and sits at her desk. I sit at the chair opposite. She's perusing several pages.

I get up the courage to ask meekly, "The woman that just left, she...?"

Miss Wendy interrupts me, saying, "She was an apprentice that didn't work out. She had an attitude and her technique was often rushed." She returns to her papers. Then she says, "So, Miss Mary, how have you found your apprenticeship?"

"I'm enjoying it quite a lot, but I have to admit that I've been kept busy, and my fingers and mouth are rather sore."

She gives a low chuckle, "Yes, apprenticeship is a bit of an ordeal, but I'm glad you have maintained your positive mood. Guest service won't usually be so arduous, but it's important to assess how you can perform when demands are high."

She takes a breath before continuing. "I've read the reports of your service -- yes, some of our servants are tasked with writing reports to me. I've also interviewed a few others. I must say that they are universally glowing, among the best I've seen for some time."

I relax and let out a huge sigh of relief. I hope this means that I've made it.

"The only thing left is for you to pass your final exam. I trust that you haven't had any requests after ten this morning?"