Laguna Linda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It hadn't occurred to me until she asked, but it's true. "No, I haven't."

"I passed the message down discreetly to give you time to rest for the exam."

"Oh, you are thoughtful."

"I wanted you to be fresh. The exam is with me."

I momentarily panic, but I remember how much everyone said I am really good, so I try to relax. "Oh, sure, Miss Wendy. How may I be of service?"

"Ah, well asked. That is the kind of willingness to please that our guests expect. I will lie down on the sofa and you can please me." She stands and walks to the rack, hanging her uniform on it. She turns and faces me.

She's not as young as most servants, but her body is still in good shape. Her large boobs sag a little, but not badly. Her stomach is trim and muscular, so she must work out.

What grabs my attention is her incredibly full bush. It's curly and extremely thick -- perhaps two centimetres thick. It's trimmed to a neat triangle.

"Does my pubic hair turn you off, Miss Mary?"

"Oh, not at all! It's just that I've never seen anything like it. I'm fascinated and eager to see how it feels."

"Well, now's your chance," she says as she lies on the sofa with her head to the left as I'm looking.

I stand and gaze adoringly at her body. I consider how I will give her the best service she's had for a long time. I kneel and worship her body with a soft, soothing touch.

I'm determined to take it slowly. I've learned much in the last few days with all the touching I have done. I caress every inch of her except her pussy and nipples for several minutes. I'm careful on her boobs to not be too exciting at this early stage.

I hear her sigh very softly and close her eyes and rest her head back. I smile to myself, knowing that I have relaxed her, which is my first goal. I continue with the relaxing touch for another minute, then I stop and pull off for a few seconds.

She gives a tiny gasp as if knowing that I will be more exciting now. I use a feathery touch on the front of her right leg, slowly zig-zagging up, onto the thighs, then just to my side of her bush. I dangle my fingers and brush them very lightly through the top of her bush to the other side, then onto her skin again. I trail my fingers down her left leg.

Moving back up her left leg, I trace my fingers up and this time, I let one glide gently along the junction of her leg and body, next to her pussy. It slides up to the side of her bush. I brush my fingers through the top half of her bush, careful to not press on her mound at all. She moans softly.

I am fascinated by her bush, and I comb its triangle several times with my fingers from the pointy base to the wide top, still avoiding skin contact. I see her body writhe a little as if expecting me to press, but I deny that.

Instead, my fingers move up, caressing her stomach in random patterns, lazily working my way higher. They near her boobs and I brush the bottom of one on my way up. I hear a little "Ah" from her.

My fingers work above her boobs, then drift down to circle them in the figure-eight pattern I have taught myself. I touch all around her boobs, but not on them. She's getting worked up, her body twitching, her nipples starting to grow. I see that she still has her eyes closed and is absorbing all my pleasure.

My eights get tighter and start brushing the base of her boobs. She pants lightly. Then my fingers climb onto the left boob, swirling all over it but avoiding the nipple. Spiralling into the nipple, they just brush the base of it, and she gasps.

I pull off and repeat the swirling on her right boob. This time when I get to the nipple, I close my fingers on the base, surrounding it. Then I begin stroking it very slowly, making it grow to full hardness. She starts moaning as I stroke her nipple about every ten seconds.

After a minute I jump over and stroke her left nipple the same way. I see her legs relax and part. I move back to the right nipple and stroke twice, then close my fingers on the nipple more firmly, grasping it and gently pulling it up. She's panting heavier now.

I match the pulling on her left nipple, then I remove my hands from her and watch. She's pulsing gently.

Then I lean down and kiss her stomach all over gently. I repeat the motions that my touching has done, including the figure eights. Then I kiss around her right boob and gently pull her left nipple. My kisses spiral around and end up on her nipple. I suck gently and take her nipple between my lips.

Opening my mouth and taking more of her boob in, I suck and let my tongue wander around her right nipple as I keep gently pulling her left nipple. I lick her nipple slowly around the base then spiral up to the tip, which I lick with quick flicks several times.

She gives her first full-throated moan, and I am so happy. I increase the pressure and speed of my licking as I pinch her left nipple a little harder. I suck hard and lick her nipple with the flat of my tongue, gradually licking faster.

My hand slides off of her left boob and snakes its way down to her bush. I find it and comb it again. This time I let my fingers and palm press against her lightly as my fingers comb up and down. I am so fascinated by her bush since I have never been with any woman with more than a short landing strip.

She's starting to press up with her mound, so I take that as asking for more pressure. I push harder as I rub up and down, then start a circular rubbing. My tongue is continuing to love her hard nipple.

I press even harder with my palm and middle finger, and I can feel her clit harden. I push on it and rub slowly. Then I slide it down toward her pussy, still pressing on her clit as it goes. Her moans become more frequent.

My finger finds her lips and slides between them. As I caress the insides of her lips, she opens her legs, inviting me further. I accept the invitation, gliding through her wetness to her pussy entrance, teasing it in circular motions. Her legs fly wide open.

I push gently and my middle fingertip slides into her pussy. I hold it there and lash her nipple for a few seconds before resuming slow licking. She gasps and bucks up, swallowing my finger deep into her pussy. I wiggle it around and feel her walls spasming around it.

I begin a slow fucking, pressing up onto her G spot when shallow and pressing on her cervix when deep. She's gurgling now, and I'm so happy that I've made her surrender to me. Slowly I bring her to the edge and keep her there for minutes. She's pouring her creamy juice over my finger and it's dripping between her thighs.

When she starts panting heavily and groaning, I gradually increase my speed. She's groaning louder and louder with each stroke of my finger. I flick her nipple faster. My finger starts fucking her madly, my palm mashing her clit as I pound deeply.

Finger and tongue lose all control and drive her wild. She screams, "Ohhhh, Miss Mary, I'm cummmmingggg! Ahhhhhhh." I keep pounding her pussy and thrashing her nipple. She's moaning continuously and then she cums again, screaming, "Ohhh, fuckkkkk!" I pound a few more times, then hold deep inside her. I quit licking but keep sucking on her boob.

Her body shakes and shakes for a minute. When she starts to relax, I pull out and off of her and sit back. Her head rolls around and her eyes are still closed. Eventually, she opens them and sees me smiling at her.

"Was that okay?" I ask, pretending to be shy about it, but knowing that I have done a good job.

"No, Miss Mary, that was not okay." I pretend to pout. "That was fucking fantastic!"

"Does that mean I pass?"

"Hell, yes, girl, I mean Miss Mary."

I grin and casually stand, slip on my uniform and sit demurely at her desk.

She finally manages to stand and without bothering to dress she sits and grabs a form. She scribbles madly and signs it, passing it to me for my signature. It's my Amber status! My heart jumps for joy.

She presses her intercom. "Miss Susan, would you come in, please? And bring an Amber collar."

"Of course, Miss Wendy." She steps in, beaming at me. She stands behind me, removes my apprentice collar and fits my Amber collar. "I'm so proud of you, Miss Mary. It's no surprise, though, from all the talk I've heard from the living quarters. Welcome to Laguna Linda."

"Thank you so much, Miss Susan. And thank you, Miss Wendy, for giving me the opportunity."

"Oh, Miss Mary, it was my pleasure." I know she means that in at least two ways.

First Guest Service

Miss Susan leads me into the small meeting room and gives me information about serving guests. "We know you're good at serving women. When it comes to guests, you will have shifts when you go into the guest area. When you are in there, you are available for serving on request. Guests may also book you for specific times."

She gives me a sheet with instructions:

  • Refer to the Guest Behaviour Guidelines to see what they may and may not request of you. You must agree to guests' requests within the guidelines.
  • If you are in any doubt, call 777 on any wall phone. We will discuss the request with you. We may wish to speak with the guest.
  • Always please the guests to the best of your ability.
  • If they have a complaint that you cannot resolve, have them call 777 to discuss it with us.
  • Your security pass must always be pinned inside your uniform pocket.

"Your first official shift starts at 9:00 am tomorrow, but if you want to drop into the guest area as a casual today, you may. I'll have Miss Miyuki give you a tour of the guest area." She makes a call and soon, Miss Miyuki appears and takes me to the door to the guest area.

"Try your security pass and PIN." I do, and the door unlocks. We go through, and I see the magnificent area. Several guests are milling around, with a few being serviced in areas off to the side.

An older woman, perhaps in her sixties, approaches us and looks at me. "You're new here, aren't you?" she asks.

"Yes, I am. I just finished my apprenticeship."

"Oh, that's lovely. I always like the new ones. Will you come to my room?" I look at Miss Miyuki, and she nods her head.

"Of course. I'm Miss Mary. How may I address you?"

"Oh, how polite. I like you. You may call me Mrs. Jackson."

Miss Miyuki says to me, "See you later, Miss Mary."

Mrs. Jackson leads me to her room and we go in. "How may I be of service, Mrs. Jackson?" I say.

"My needs are simple, Miss Mary. I just want you to lick my pussy while I play with my nipples."

"I'd love to," I reply.

"Wonderful." She carefully disrobes, laying her clothes on her sofa.

Time has not been kind to her body. She creaks and groans as she climbs onto the bed. Her saggy breasts flop flat when she lies down. But I am not to judge -- the guests are here to be served.

I take off my uniform and she gasps, "Oh, what a stunning body you have. I wish I looked like you."

"It doesn't matter, Mrs. Jackson. The only thing important now is your pleasure," I say as I climb between her legs.

"I hope you don't mind that I'm hairy down there. I see that you are shaved, like most of the girls these days."

"Certainly not. I find it a refreshing variation."

I place my face close to her pussy and then rub over her bush. Her smell is flowery. I lick her thin lips then slide my tongue inside. She moans. I glance up and she's pulling her nipples. I poke my tongue into her pussy and lick around.

"Oh, Miss Mary, that is so nice," she whispers. I slowly tongue-fuck her and hear her express pleasure with sighs. I poke in and out faster and she moans. Then I take my fingers and spread her lips, seeing her hood hiding her clit.

I lick the hood slowly and deliberately, trying to coax her clit into hardness. It doesn't appear, so I assume it's a small one. I press harder on her hood and lick up and down, giving her clit pressure, at least through her hood. She gasps and says, "Oh, yes, I love that. Don't stop."

They say not to change a winning game, so I maintain my licking consistently. She is mostly silent, with occasional gasps, but then suddenly she screams, "Ah, yes, I'm cumming." I press harder and faster and her body shakes.

She pushes my head away and beckons me to lie next to her. "That was wonderful, Miss Mary, you know just what I need."

"I'm so pleased to make you happy, Mrs. Jackson," I say as I lie with her. After a few minutes, she says, "Thank you, Miss Mary, you may go now."

"Thank you, Mrs. Jackson," I reply. I put on my uniform and leave her room.

More Service

I wander around the sumptuous guest area, finding the pool area. Several guests are lounging in the sun, some in suits, others naked. I admire the wide variety of bodies, some athletic, some flabby. But I remind myself that they are all women who have paid for the privilege of being here.

I walk onto the lawn and behind some trees I see a guest having her pussy licked by a servant. She waves me over. I walk there, and she says, "Lick my nipples."

"Hello, I'm Miss Mary, and I'd be happy to." I kneel on the grass and take her nipple into my mouth and lick it hard. She gasps from two tongues now. I feel the other servant lick harder, and the guest moans. I lash her nipple and together we make her cum in a minute.

"Thank you, my dear," she says to me. That will be all.

"I'm happy to please you."

So far the guests have been very pleasant and easy to please. I guess the ordeal of the apprenticeship has given me stamina.

I go back to my room and lie in bed, thinking of this week's events. My life has changed, and I love it.

New Applicant

After dinner, I get a message to report to the main office. Once there, I ask Miss Susan, "What does she want?"

"You'll see," she says with a smile, "go right in."

"Good evening, Miss Wendy," I say with a broad smile.

"Good evening, Miss Mary. Meet Lydia, a new applicant."

"Good evening, Lydia," I say.

I realise that I've come full circle, now being a test for someone new. It dawns on me that I have found my true home and family. I glow inside as I lie down and await her service.