Laid Bare Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean a jug like the ones we fill from the still out back of this cabin? Dale yucked.

Dale put on his dirty grey boxers and rummaged around in the rudimentary kitchen and eventually produced a stone jug.

He lifted it and took a swig offering it to Lyle.

"Fuck no! Ladies first," he smiled salaciously, offering the jug to Adele.

She took a long pull and her mouth filled with burning liquor, which she held in her mouth and disgorged into Lyle's mouth when she sat in his lap and kissed him.

"Hot damn! We gonna have some fun tonight," he hollered, lifting the jug to Adele's mouth again.

Adele was hoping that by introducing alcohol into the equation it might curb the men's lust, or at least remove their ability to perform. But as the boys got drunker, amazingly they became more virile. They passed her back and forth using her mouth and her anus to satisfy what seemed to be unbridled lust. The best Adele could do was to limit her intake of alcohol and encourage the men to drink between bouts of sexual frenzy.

In the room next door Kimberly Peak could hear everything through the paper-thin walls. She was blindfolded and tied to a wooden chair with her hands handcuffed in front of her. She sobbed through Adele's ordeal well aware that Adele was doing what she did to keep the men away from her. She squirmed and wriggled and after what seemed like an eternity she loosened her bonds.

Kimberly was eventually able to free her arms and remove the cord tying her torso to the back of the chair. She ripped off her blindfold and gasped for breath and then went to work on the bonds tying her legs. It was awkward with her wrists cuffed but eventually she was free and able to stand.

It took five full painful minutes for her circulation to return to normal and for her numbed limbs to function properly. She made her way to the door and put her ear to the bare wood and listened.

She could hear Adele moaning, not with lust but with exhaustion. The men were hollering and whooping as Adele begged whoever was doing whatever to her to stop.

"This bitch is about spent. I'm bringing out the girl. I reckon I got one more good fuck left in me and I want some of that sweet Kentucky schoolgirl poontang," she heard Dale cackle.

Kimberly braced herself and when the door began to open outwards she pushed against it with all her might.

Dale staggered drunkenly and went sprawling backward landing kitty-kilter on his ass.

Kimberly staggered into the room and lunged for the shotgun lying on the table. She grasped it clumsily.

Lyle had Adele bent over the table and was fucking her in the ass, bitching and whining because he was too drunk to come.

He turned to Kimberly and grinned at her.

"You're next poppet," he sneered.

Kimberly unloaded the gun into his head and he was thrown across the room.

"What the fuck!" Dale had scrambled to his feet and was staggering drunkenly toward the kitchen counter where the other gun lay.

Kimberly froze. Smoke rose lazily from the barrel of the shotgun. She was so disassociated from the ordeal that she had witnessed that she was almost paralysed.

Adele was weak from being used repeatedly by the two men and shocked by the sight of Lyle's corpse. At first she was impotent but then she realised the dire situation that they were in. She hefted herself up off the table and snatched the weapon from Kimberly's grasp.

She unloaded the second barrel into Dale just as he turned on them with his shotgun poised. He went down screaming, discharging his weapon into the ceiling. Adele dropped the shotgun and strode over and snatched Dale's gun from his grasp. She kicked him in then goin and then put the shotgun to his head and emptied the remaining barrel.

The shack smelled of sex, whisky, gunpowder, blood, and fear.

Both women were anaesthetised by their actions, unable to move. Adele dropped the smoking gun and began to sob. She fell to her knees. She stank, her pantyhose were shredded and soaked in cum, her blouse splattered with semen, her anus burned, her breasts were bruised and bitten, and her hair was a bird's nest, crusted with sweat and dried cum. Her discarded pink panties lay accusingly on the bare wooden floor near the table.

Adele recovered first and snatched up her panties and stepped into them and pulled down her skirt. She closed her blouse as best she could and made her way painfully over to Kimberly.

Kimberly fell into Adele's arms a blubbering wreck. Adele let her cry but her analytical mind already knew that they needed to get away from this place as soon as possible.

She kissed the top of Kimberly's head and released her. Snatching the handcuff keys off the counter she returned and released Kimberly from her restraints.

"Listen to me," Adele whispered.

"You need to be a big girl now and do exactly what I say ok?" she wanted to hug Kimberly but not in the disgusting clothes she was wearing.

"I want you to wait outside. Go over to the pickup and wait for me ok?" Adele turned Kimberly away from the carnage.

Kimberly silently obeyed and when she was outside the shack Adele picked through Lyle and Dale's clothes. She found the truck keys, their wallets, and in Lyle's jacket pocket she found a cell phone, his cigarettes and a lighter. She also found her handbag with her car keys inside. She bundled everything up and took it out to the truck and threw it in the front seat of the twin-cab.

"What do we tell Sheriff Sutter?" Kimberly said staring at the shack, her voice trancelike.

"Can you keep a secret? A really, really, big secret?" Adele took Kimberly by the shoulders and turned her so they were eye to eye.

"I sure can. I never want to think about what happened here ever again," Kimberly said.

"I can't guarantee that, but if you can keep a secret I can too and we never have to speak about it... ever," Adele said.

Adele didn't want to tell anyone what had happened to her in the decrepit shack and she definitely did not want Kimberly to be interrogated by Sheriff Sutter. It was horrific that a twelve-year-old girl had had to kill a man with a shotgun; she should be spared the pain of having to retell the story and everybody knowing what she had done. Adele also did not want anyone to know the indignities she had endured or of her enthusiastic participation in some of the acts she was made to perform.

As an officer of the court, Adele's fingerprints were on file for elimination purposes and even though all the wood in the cabin was rough, there was no guarantee that she hadn't left a print somewhere. On the jug, and the shotgun for sure, and she had certainly left her DNA all over the place. She was ashamed that she ejaculated three times during her ordeal.

There was only one surefire way to hide the fact that she and Kimberly had been in the shack.

She picked up Lyle's menthol cigarettes and his Zippo lighter and put them in her jacket pocket and then took off her jacket and hung it over the porch rail. Adele went back to the truck and lugged a Jerry-can of gasoline out of the back of the pickup over to cabin. She poured gasoline over the bodies of Dale and Lyle, saturating them, and then she splashed the remainder around the cabin, tossing the empty Jerry-can into the corner.

"Ok honey, move back behind the truck for me ok?" Adele called out and Kimberly complied.

Adele put on her jacket and put a cigarette in her mouth and flicked Lyle's Zippo and lit her cigarette. She drew the smoke deep into her lungs and exhaled. She took one more drag and then tossed the cigarette into a pool of gasoline on the porch. She turned and ran towards the pickup, wishing she'd thought to take off her heels before she'd tossed the smoke.

The cabin went up with a 'whoosh' just as she made it to the truck. She hauled herself around the other side and hugged Kimberly to her, holding her face against her chest, shielding her from the sight of the cabin in flames.

They waited for the cabin to become fully ablaze and climbed into the truck. Adele was surprised but delighted to find a TomTom GPS navigator mounted on the dash. She fired up the engine and it came to life. She fiddled with the Tom Tom and found the last route and reversed it. Hopefully it would take her back to her abandoned BMW, provided no one had stolen it of course.

As they got onto the dirt road there was a loud explosion and Adele saw the cabin blow sky-high in the rear vision mirror. The flames grew higher, a cloud of smoke billowing into the heavens.

"Shit! They really did have a still out back of that cabin; either that or they were storing explosives. Either way there isn't going to much left for anyone to find," Adele said.

They drove for two hours staying at the double-nickel speed limit but saw very little traffic as most of their journey was on rough backroads. They picked up the blacktop and fifteen minutes later the TomTom announced that they were at their destination.

Adele saw the skid marks where she had swerved her car off the road. Adele and Kimberly had spent about fifteen minutes in the back of the pickup blindfolded and handcuffed before the two men had driven them away. The captors had used that time to hide Adele's car.

She found it driven into a small clearing off a dirt trail about half a mile from the main road. Lyle and Dale had planned their kidnapping well. There was a small mountain freshet running through the clearing. Adele opened her car and was grateful to find her court suit still hanging from the hook on the nearside rear passenger door and her small travel bag on the back seat.

"Let's get cleaned up," she said hefting the bag onto the hood of her car.

She gave Kimberly some wipes and took out a small toiletries bag out of the bag. She took off her soiled clothes and washed herself as best she could in the small stream. She changed into her more demure court suit, tossing her semen stained and soiled clothing into the plastic wrapping that the drycleaner had put over her court suit. She tossed the bag full of loathsome clothing into the trunk along with Lyle's phone and lighter.

Adele took a few minutes to put on her makeup.

"Can you do me?" Kimberly asked.

"Sure honey, but just a touch ok?" Adele conceded.

Kimberly had just experienced the worst day of her life since her father died so Adele was not about to argue.

Kimberly had a pretty face with high cheekbones, full lips and blue eyes, just like Adele's. She was going to be a stunning young woman, given the chance.

Adele put a little finishing powder on her face, a smidgen of mascara on her eyelashes and some pale pink lipstick on Kimberly's lips. She took a few minutes to brush out her hair. She figured that making Kimberly look pretty might take her mind off the ordeal she had just suffered.

"Let me see," Kimberly impatiently reached for the compact mirror.

"Wow! I look beautiful," she admired her reflection in the small mirror.

"You look beautiful without the makeup," Adele assured her.

Kimberly screwed up her face and stuck out her tongue. As much as she wanted to be a woman, there was still a lot of little girl left in her.

They wiped down the twin-cab truck as best they could with Adele's wipes, hoping to remove their prints.

"Ok partner. Let's get the fuck out of Dodge," Adele tried to make light of the situation as best she could.

Adele carefully made a three-point turn and drove cautiously up the track back to the main road. Now was not the time to break an axle.

Adele pointed her car towards Missionville and hit the gas.

They drove on in silence for a while before Kimberly spoke.

"It's not true what that man said you know," Kimberly said petulantly.

"What's not true honey?" Adele ruffled Kimberly's strawberry blonde hair.

Kimberly shook off Adele's hand. A girl about to enter her teens did not like to be treated like a kid.

"What he said about my cousin or my uncle popping my cherry," Kimberly said.

"One of my uncle's used to like me to sit in his lap while he tickled me but I eventually realised why and I socked him in the balls and he never did it again," she said matter of factly.

Adele believed her too. Kimberly might look fragile but she was made of stern stuff.

"What those men did to you... you know what they made you do..." Kimberly was having trouble broaching the subject.

Adele remained silent hoping that Kimberly would leave it alone.

"You did it to save me didn't you?" Kimberly whispered.

Adele just stared at the road ahead and remained silent.

"You sacrificed yourself for me otherwise they would have done those things to me," Kimberly choked back tears.

Adele could tell that Kimberly was trying not to cry. She remained stoic and kept looking straight ahead; Kimberly was too young to know the truth.

Kimberly undid her seatbelt and scooted over as close to Adele as she could get and snuggled up to her.

"I love you Aunty Adele. When I grow up I want to be just like you; smart, beautiful and brave," she rubbed against Adele's side and Adele put an arm around her.

"You can't be just like me though. I'm a little different to other women, but that's a conversation for another day," Adele tried not to sound too condescending.

"I know. You're different but you're special. That's another reason I love you," Kimberly said around a yawn.

She was soon fast asleep snuggled up to Adele.

"Aunty Adele indeed," Adele smiled to herself.

Adele shook Kimberly awake on the outskirts of Missionville.

"Put your seatbelt on honey. We do not need a traffic stop now," Adele said.

"What do we tell Celia?"

"We tell her nothing. I'll tell her what she needs to know," Adele said reassuringly.

To be continued

12