All Comments on 'Laid Bare Ch. 06'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

welll at least they won another one

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

Both of Adele's adventures we're good reads. Of course, I may be biased seeing as I have read all of your work on this site. You are one of my favorite writers. Keep up the good work Michelle.

SKHPSKHPover 4 years ago
Excellent storytelling

...and character development. Waiting for your next story! 5*

biphilmassbiphilmassover 4 years ago
I had a feeling ........

That they would adopt Kimberly.

Thank you Michele for another excellent story.

I cannot wait till they return.

5 Stars.

EmirusEmirusover 4 years ago
Good start, good second phase, excellent finish

I liked the ‘twist in the tale’ finish to the story probably because I’ve used it myself and I like the occasional surprise. I didn’t expect Sutter to be a baddie but I also didn’t expect the meat of the story to be wrapped up so quickly. It was a little ordinary. The final part was definitely not a surprise going back to when it was first revealed how quickly was Tammy’s demise. I enjoyed the way you wrote it. But then I’ve enjoyed the story as a whole.

I’ve read the chapter descriptions for Cop Town Girl. It looks as if it has a proper storyline so I’ll definitely start reading it and hope I enjoy it as much as this one.

blade_rocknutblade_rocknutover 4 years ago

You wrapped it up nicely! Don't know if you have paid any mind to my critiques about repetition of words , phrases, etc, but this chapter did not suffer from that malady at all. I fell you've improved greatly as a writer, and I look forward to your evolution henceforth.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 4 years ago
All I can say is...

Thank you.

Your stories have what’s missing from most of the TS/CD tales here.

Love.

Rory4meRory4meover 4 years ago
It's not always about the sex, but..

MicheleNylons writes great, erotic stories, and this is a great one. Your stories, are truly great stories, because they are not always about the sex, but your sex scenes are very hot, and they fit well, within the story line. Where some authors, go straight to the sex, your stories build, to a great climax (yes, I went there).

You can actually see everything really happening, which adds great credibility to you, and your stories.

MicheleNylons, you keep writing these great stories, and I'll keep enjoying them.

Warmly, Rory

IwannaTVIwannaTVabout 4 years ago
Now I have to go find " Consent" !

I'm surprised the Sherriff made it out alive and/or intact.......... I guess he stayed alive as a necessary evil! Always 5 stars the best !

nothere90nothere90almost 4 years ago

Michele, this is a fantastic story and a very good conclusion to consent. I wouldn't mind seeing the dynamic duo return. What a fantastic ending. Very well done dear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lost

I'm assuming the ladies adopted Kimberly. Facts were a little vague

LatexZashaLatexZashaalmost 3 years ago

I was a wonderful story. How would they handle adopting a boy transitioning. Neghbor's son maybe or Kimberly's cousin.

LatexZashaLatexZashaalmost 3 years ago

Wow. How would they handle adopting Kimberly's male cousin who would later want to be transgender.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a strong nylons fetish. I live in Australia but most of my stories are set in the UK or USA wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Laid Bare Ch. 05 Previous Part
Laid Bare Series Info