Laid-Over in Cincinnati

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the moments of laughter Lisa and Doug could both feel a great understanding and appreciation for the other. They both realized that they were an excellent match. They both had an honest sense of friendship, knowledge, and understanding of one another.

They felt an excitement of a good relationship gaining heat, simmering. Both wanted to take it to the next level, but were hesitant. If they were misreading the signs, the whole thing would blow up and they could lose out on a beautiful friendship. Lisa was the one to make the first move. She asked; "So no girlfriend for you?"

"No I am pretty focused on my work. I like what I am doing and want to keep doing it. So I put a lot of hours in. This does not leave much time for dating. I do not even have that many friends. When I do have time to go out, it would be by myself, and that just looks desperate. The job is a lot of fun and it does not seem like work. So I am ok with spending a lot of time at it."

"Except for the woman figures, those are hard for you."

With a grin he admits; "Yes except for the woman figures. Those cause me stress."

"Well maybe if you had a girlfriend the girl figures would just come naturally."

With a snicker he says; "You are right, I never thought of it that way. How about you no boyfriend?"

"No. I am not the type guys are into these days. At least not guys in Connecticut. Today's guys want the Farrah Faucet, Bo Derrek, tall blonde with blue eyes. They do not want the short girl with dark brown hair and messed up eyes."

Doug says; "Hey now don't be hard on yourself. You're pretty awesome. You just have not found someone that appreciates you."

"Thanks."

At that point there was an uncomfortable silence. The pizza was gone and they both took a last swallow of beer. They were quiet for about a minute before Doug said; "You ready to head up to my place?"

"Yes I am ready."

They exited from a side door of the pizza parlor. Down a hall, towards the front of the building, was the glass door to outside and the base of the stairs. They walked up two flights, down another hall to his apartment. Doug pulled the key from his pocket, unlocked the door and opened it for Lisa to walk in.

She was immediately impressed with how nice it was. The door opened to a living and dining area. It was about ten feet wide and twenty feet deep. It had dark hardwood floors and exposed beams on the ceiling. The far wall was the brick of the building and had large windows with black frames. The furniture consisted of a couch, coffee table, dinning set, 17 inch color TV and a set of built in shelves. The shelves matched the room everything else was mismatched but in good condition.

Along the left side of the room was a seven by ten foot bathroom and ten by ten foot kitchen. There was nothing special about these rooms, they were everything one would expect. What Lisa did not expect was how clean they were. Most guys did the bare minimum of cleaning. These were neat, tidy and scrubbed clean. The fact that she was unexpected company and found them this way was an indicator that this is how they always were.

Off to the right was the most exciting room of all. The bedroom was separated from the dining area by a set of pocket doors. It was a large room, almost twenty feet by twenty feet. The back of it was square, with desk, dresser and closet. The front of the room was round with a queen bed in the middle. She realized that this was inside the cylinder like corner of the building. The round walls were also made of brick and had three large windows in them. This gave a spectacular view of the streets below.

Lisa said; "This is a great place and this is a super cool room."

"Thanks, I like it a lot too. I just do not spend that much time in it."

"Strange place for the bed though."

"Yeah I know, but I love the view and the morning light. Having the bed here is the best place for that."

"That makes sense. I have to say I am very impressed, most guy's places are places I try to get out of as quick as I can. This place I could hang out in forever."

That comment just kind of hung in the air for a moment. It then landed on both of them. This situation was supposed to be temporary. The circumstances that lead them to this moment were rare and unexpected. This was going to be a one night crash at his place. But her comment made it clear that she was interested in more than that. This was not lost on Doug, and it made him excited, because he wanted it as well.

After a bit of silence, Lisa said; "I have been in these clothes all day, I am going to change."

"That's a good idea, I will do the same. You can change here, I am going to wash up."

He headed off to the bathroom closing the pocket doors behind him. He washed his face and brushed his teeth. Lisa changed into the shirt Connie had given her and the pants Doug bought downstairs. She did not bother putting her bra back on and was saving the new panties for tomorrow. She walked out into the living space at the same time he was leaving the bathroom. He said; "There is a fresh washcloth and towel for you on the vanity in there."

She thanked him and went in to clean up.

Lisa came out of the bathroom and found Doug on the couch looking at a book. He was wearing green pajama pants and a plain black t-shirt. Lisa sat on the arm of the couch next to him and asked; "What are you doing?"

"This is the book series we are working on, just re-reading a part. Hoping it will give me a better understanding of the characters to help with the prototypes."

Doug put the book on the coffee table and looked up at her, she looked great. The light blue promo shirt had a white logo on the front, this tied in nicely with the navy blue track pants with the white stripe. The outfit showed off her really petite figure. Lisa was five feet and one inch tall and weighed 119 pounds. She was slim yet with some very nice curves. Her dark brown hair was the perfect accent to the shades of blue she was wearing. She was beautiful, and even with a thrown together outfit she still has a great sense of style.

Doug asked; "Do you want to watch TV? Carson will be on soon." Lisa responded by saying; "No I do not want to watch TV, I want to do this." She collapsed into his lap, put her arms around his head and pulled him in, pressing her lips into his.

The kiss started off gently. Their moist lips lightly pressing against each other with just the slightest movement. Doug realized Lisa was not breathing, but as the kissing progressed he could hear her breaths become faster and deeper. He reached up and ran the fingers of his right hand through the hair over her left ear. That caused her to moan softly into his mouth.

Lisa repositioned herself to straddle his lap, sending the message that she was enjoying this. She wrapped her arms around his head and ground her hips into his legs. His mouth wondered away from hers. He lightly kissed her checks and neck. She was breathing much heavier at this point running her fingers through his hair. She would alternate moaning and whispering "yes" softly.

Doug's hands started exploring. He rubbed the small of her back and shoulders over her shirt. He moved down to her butt and then back up. Lisa's lips re-engaged his, moving faster now that they had a rhythm down. The kissing and rubbing went on for a time before she pulled away. She said with a rasp; "Don't be too shy I am only here tonight."

That nudge of encouragement was all he needed to move things to the next level. He put both hands under her shirt. He felt the smooth skin that covered the firm muscles of her back. He traveled around and over her flat toned stomach and up to her breasts. He had one in each hand, kneading them gently. They fit well in his hands, a size between a curvy C cup and an A cup bud. Her head fell back, her eyes were closed and she let out a moaning, purring noise as he continued fondling her breasts.

The intimate touching was turning her on at a level she could never remember feeling before. She was aware of all of the physical reactions her body was having. The hair on her arms was standing up. Her nipples had become so hard they were almost too sensitive to handle the touching. She heard her heart pounding in her inner ear. Her vagina felt so wet that she thought it might be soaking through the pants. Her head started spinning. She felt like she was just melting in this guy's hands. She had to do something to pull herself together. As much as it felt good to just be there soaking it all in, she wanted to be an active participant. She grabbed his head and they resumed their kissing.

Lisa became the aggressor. She ran her hands through his hair again. She felt his shoulders, chest and arms. She moved her mouth to his ear. She sucked on his lobe and ran the tip of her tongue up and down the edge. This time he moaned loudly. She took that as a sign, and did the same thing to the other ear. She added scratching the back of his head with her finger nails. He grunted with pleasure. She continued the scratching and started sucking on his neck.

Doug could only take a minute of this before he was overwhelmed with impulses. He hooked his thumbs under the hem of the promo shirt and jerked it up and off of her head. In doing this he also pulled her glasses off. Neither paid this no mind. Now topless, he saw her tits for the first time. They were perfect, 34B's completely symmetrical without a blemish. Her areolas were the size of quarters, topped with nipples the shape of gumdrops. He leaned in and started using his mouth on them.

He sucked on her breasts for a few minutes. As tremendous as it felt, as much as Lisa could have let him keep going for hours, she wanted to make her move. She wanted to make his mind melt. She grabbed his shirt and pulled it off. She then stood up and took a step back. Doug looked confused. His mop of hair was completely disheveled. She knelt down in front of him and grabbed the waistband of his pajama pants. She lifted the band up and then pulled them down. She made sure to take them completely off. Now Doug was totally naked, she knelt down in front of him.

Without her glasses she could not see the details of his erection, but she could see it. It was standing straight up off of his hips. She reached up and took it into her right hand. She rubbed it up and down.

She guessed it was about seven inches long and maybe an inch and a half wide. She gripped it and slowly pulled the skin up and down. Doug dropped his head back and moaned; "Oh Lisa, that feels so good." That made her smile to herself, knowing what she was going to do next. She leaned forward and took his hard dick into her mouth.

Lisa slowly moved her head up and down while maintaining gentle, constant suction on Doug's cock. She swirled her tongue around adding a level of sensation along the bottom side skin. As she reached the tip she would let his dick free. She did this over and over again each time with a little less suction.

After a while she released him, he was coated with a slick layer of her mouth moisture. She then grabbed is slick dick with her hand and started rubbing it up and down. He groaned loudly. She then took both his testicles into her mouth. Surprised, he shouted out "Oh Lisa that is amazing." She had never had a guy use her name during sex before. It turned her on.

Once she had rubbed her salvia from his dick she put it back in her mouth. This time she licked around the edge and up the smooth head. At this point he had a steady flow of pre-cum running from the opening. She licked right through it, getting her first taste of his brine.

She got her hand involved again. She reached up and cupped his balls. She did not squeeze them. Rather she just held them in her palm and moved them around slightly. All the while continuing to lick his head. "Oh Lisa you are so good at this! I have never felt this good!"

If using her name turned her on this comment made her ego explode. Here she was on her knees with Doug's dick in her mouth and he is complimenting her. Just honest compliments naturally flowing from him. She was doing this to him. She was making him moan her name. This made her feel like a sexual power house.

Emboldened by the moment she took it to the finishing level. She again wrapped her lips around Doug's manhood and slid smoothly down until his tip was at the back of her throat and her nose rested in his pubic hair. "Oh Lisa, Oh Lisa!!!" he cried out. She knew he was close.

She finished him by putting her hand back on his testicles and giving them a very, very gentle squeeze. "Oh, Eh, I can't hold it!" he shouted. Doug's cock then twitched uncontrollably inside Lisa's mouth. She could feel his balls pulse in rhythm with squirts of semen going down her throat. Spasms of pleasure made his legs bounce. If her mouth was not occupied she would have smiled ear to ear.

His orgasm probably lasted 30 seconds, but seemed like 30 minutes. When Doug was done, he had his head leaning back trying to catch his breath, Lisa let his fading erection free from her mouth. She crawled up onto his lap. "That was, that was, I mean, I, I, I." he stammered.

"You liked that!"

"Yeah that is a simple way of putting it."

"Good!" she said and started kissing his neck, then his lips. He kissed back.

After a bit of making out Doug picked Lisa up, turned her around and put her back on the couch. He grabbed the cuff of each pant leg and gave it a strong tug. This got the pants past her hips but not off. Another tug got the job done. Now they were both completely naked. This time, he got on his knees in front of her and put her feet on coffee table behind him. His head was framed in by her legs. He took a long look at her vagina. The outer lips were engorged and pulled away from her inner lips. Those were sealed together running the length of her sex, with the hood of her clit at the top. Her pubic hair was the same dark brown as the hair on her head. It covered the edge of her thighs and her outer lips. It continued up past her clit before it blossomed out. He thought for an instant that it looked like a brown tree.

Doug reached out and started to explore her womanhood. He started by teasing her lips. He ran his fingers up and down their outside. Then he squeezed them in a few different places the on their length. After that he slid the tip of his right index finger between the inner lips. He could feel the slick wetness as Lisa let out a loud moan.

He explored other areas. He rubbed his hands up and down her supple thighs. He ran his hands through her pubic hair. He tickled the inside of each thigh with the five fingers of each hand simultaneously. Lisa let out a soft moan and said; "Doug you make me feel so good, I have never felt soooo sexy."

That comment was his que to lean in and put his mouth on her. Lisa let out an; "oohh" that was half word, half moan. Doug slowly and deliberately licked her clit. He licked around the outside a few times then directly on it. After a few seconds he moved back to the outside, repeating the pattern over and over again. He changed the pace and started licking the inside of her inner lips. He could taste the metallic tint of her lubrication. His chin and cheeks became slick with it. Lisa's breathing was very heavy. She struggled to form a sentence but pulled it together and shouted out; "You eat pussy too! I can't believe it. That feels amazing! Don't stop. Please don't stop!"

Lisa abruptly stopped her talking, let out a scream, and grabbed a fistful of Doug's hair, as he slid his right index finger into her vagina. Her hole was soaking wet and offered no resistance as it went all the way in. He made circles with it and slid it in and out. After that he bent the finger in a come hither fashion to stroke the rough patch that was her g-spot. He continued this pattern, all the while he was licking her on and around her clit. She was screaming with pleasure at this point.

Doug loved this. He loved her taste. He loved the soft slick inner walls of her pussy. He loved the way she was reacting to him. It was at this moment where he realized he loved her.

It took about a minute of this stimulation to push Lisa over the edge. She continued yelling; "oh, oh, oh!". Her whole body tensed up. Her grip on his hair was pulled tight. Her face was sequenced up and her eyes were clamped shut. A few more short; "oh, oh ohs" then complete silence. Her hips thrust forward and she released Doug's hair. He pulled his face away and pulled his finger from her pussy. She then shook all over. Her hips spasmed, her legs jumped and her mouth was locked open. Slowly the spasms slowed to shivering then faded to heavy breathing then settling into warm glowing.

Doug rubbed the inside of her thighs, finding a field of goose bumps. He said; "I am glad I could return the favor."

Lisa reached out grabbed his wrist and pulled him up. She lay back on the couch, taking him with her. He lay on top of her and she wrapped her arms around him. They lay together enjoying the post orgasm bliss.

Lisa lay there, holding him while her breath returned to normal. She loved this. She loved the way her body felt after orgasm. She loves the feel of Doug's naked flesh lying on hers. She loved the way they had connected on every level. It was at this moment where she realizes she loved him.

She tapped him on the back and asks him for some water. He got up and went to the kitchen to get it. While he did this, she found her glasses, stood up and put them back on. He walked back, glass of water with ice in hand. Doug said; "here you go." offering her the drink.

She responded: "I think I want to drink it in the bedroom". Not waiting for an answer she walked towards the bedroom.

As Lisa walked in she discovered there was great light in the room. The lights were off but the curtains were open. The light from the street lamps was reflecting off of the heavy falling snow. This filled the room with a soft glow. The traffic light added a twist of color. Red, green and yellow light would flash into the room.

She sat down on the bed and a few moments later Doug sat next to her still holding the glass of water. She took it from him and had a long drink. She then handed it to him, he did the same and passed it back. She stood up, knelt down and placed the half-filled glass on the floor. When she got up she pushed his shoulders back so he was laying down. Then she lifted his legs onto the bed and crawled on top of him.

Lisa sat on his renewed erection, pinning it between his belly and her pussy. She put her hands on his chest and leaned in for some light kissing. She sensed he was not as relaxed as in the living room. Doug said; "This this is a terrible time to tell you I don't have any rubbers."

Lisa grinned; "It's ok I am using protection."

He grinned back; "Oh, oh good, that is great. You are great. No you are amazing!"

Before he could say anything else she locked lips with him again.

As they kissed she ground her pussy into his cock. She slid back and forth coating his manhood with her juices. Eventually she slid far enough forward that it popped, up with its head touching the wet lips of her vagina. He instinctively twitched a few times. This is all it took to align his tip at the rim of her hole. Then in one swift motion Lisa pushed back with her hips, allowing him to enter her, wholly and completely.

They were now together. His body was inside hers. His most intimate flesh was pressing against hers. They could feel each other's body heat transferring between them. His cock was twitching, her pussy was squeezing. Their sex was wet and warm and wonderful.

Lisa was in a bliss like state. Shocks of pleasure shot from her pussy up her spine to brain at the speed of light. He filled her up and made her feel whole like never before. She realized that she was not moving, not making a sound, not even breathing. To change that she let out a moan and started sliding up and down on him.