Laid-Over in Cincinnati

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You feel amazing!" she said and she bounced. The friction and the sliding made it feel even better. This drove her faster and faster. She started to ride him wildly moaning and screaming things like "Yes" and "you feel so good!" Her tits swayed with the rhythm of the ride.

Then Lisa stopped abruptly. She crunched her body inward and pressed hard against Doug's hips. She threw her head back and her mouth cramped open. She hung there for a few seconds like she was falling and stopped in midair. Then with a loud moan her entire body spasmed. Tremors and shakes ran from her head to her toes. Wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure crashed over her body. She shook, trembled and goose bumps erupted all over her body. When they subsided, she collapsed on top of him, his erection was still inside of her.

Doug let her lay there. He rubbed her back and legs, feeling her goose bumps. After a few minutes of silent cuddling he asked; "You ok?"

"No, I'm way better than ok. That was indescribable. I want to keep going, just a little tired."

He said; "Well then how about you lay back and relax."

She got off of him. There was a slurping sound as his dick slid out of her saturated snatch. She lay on her back and spread her knees up and apart. Doug got on top of her positioning his penis to plunge into her pussy. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. He pushed in.

Being inside her, in missionary position, was just as good as her riding him. The only difference was Doug wanted this to last forever. He had never felt this close to a woman before. Intellectually, emotionally and now physically they were connected. This was a first for him and if it was only for a moment he was going to make it last.

He slid into and out of her slowly and steadily. He would push all the way in until their pubes touched. He would pull out just to the point where he almost popped out. He repeated this over and over again never missing a beat. She was moaning again and would say his name. Each stroke felt like they were building their relationship. Each stroke was also building towards his orgasm.

Doug could have gone on like this for a while longer, but Lisa unintentional caused the explosion. As he slid in and out she said; "I love this so much!" Hearing this wonderful person say that while his bare erection was inside of her was too much. Everything about this was the best he had ever know and his happiness blow out of him in the form of an amazing orgasm.

It was an incredible ejaculation. Doug's cock trashed uncontrollably and shot out thick ropes of cum. His testicles pumped their entire contents into Lisa's wet pussy. His hips buckled and his arms trembled. All the while Lisa was encouraging him. "Yes baby, yes. Cum inside me! Let it all out!" As he came down from his sexual high, he lowered himself on top of her.

After a while Doug rolled off of Lisa. She turned onto her side, put her glasses on the floor and pulled up the covers. He spooned up next to her. His wet, limp penis pressed against her butt cheeks and his arm wrapped around and under her breasts. Not long after that they both fell into a deep sleep.

The next day the snow had stopped but the sex did not. Lisa and Doug continued to have sex until he had to bring her to the airport. There was a large sense of sadness. This was a total accidental meeting that ended up with so much meaning. They both did not dwell on the sadness but chose to be excited by what they had discovered. They exchanged phone numbers and made a promise to keep in touch.

Lisa went on to have a fun vacation with Donna. She returned to her life in Connecticut with a vigor to make her life better. She would continue to work hard, save money and do well in school to achieve that.

Doug was able to get over his block with the female action figures. He laughed to himself when he realized that all he needed was some hands on exposure to a real woman to build a toy one. His boss loved his designs and the entire line sold tremendously. Doug received a promotion and a large raise, launching him into a great career.

Things did not end for Lisa and Doug. They kept in touch, calling each other regularly and occasionally writing love letters. He went to visit her in May and again in October. In December she went back to Cincinnati to visit him. He surprised her with an engagement ring. In June of 1978 they got married and spent the rest of their lives together.