Lair of the Lamia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was face-to-face with the minotaur's enormous penis and did not restrain her lecherous gaze from drinking in each inch of the veiny organ. Her eyes wandered from the stretched, furry sheath at the base, down along the thick shaft, before coming to rest upon the throbbing glans. The bulging head was framed by a prominent ridge and remained needily prodding into the top of her chest.

Her mouth hung open at the awe-inducing sight of it, and Thulak wasn't surprised at all when he heard another lewd, noisy slurp from her tongue twisting across her lips.

"Mmm! Dinner is served..." She murmured.

Her mouth opened unnaturally wide and displayed four jutting snakelike fangs, alongside that unending forked tongue and wet, pink gullet. Her eyelids shut and she began to push her splayed maw in toward the tip of Thulak's rigid cock.

That heated breath on his glans made Thulak jerk his gaze back down again to watch this occur; that ample maw gliding in to devour his dick. The moment almost made the disciplined minotaur give in to temptation once more. There was one particular urge that kept surfacing... one to simply gag that inviting throat with the entirety of his cock; bury it deep inside... exert dominance and silence her smug banter with a brutal throat-fucking!

But even though half of his brain begged him for that, winning the game was still his priority. Common sense prevailed... barely.

Right as her lips were moments away from sliding onto his cockhead, he pulled in a hoof before slamming it down on her shoulder. The impact caught her off-guard, and she yelped and clutched at the bruised spot with her hands, eyes flashing open and giving Thulak's now-escaping backside an icy stare.

"Ugh! You brute! That was a dirty trick!" She hissed.

He ignored her and managed to scramble through the remainder of the tunnel, leaving the pouting lamia behind.

The dust of the floor went flying out in a wave from the heavy impact of the minotaur's hooves as he came crashing down. Thulak looked up over his shoulder to where the tunnel had been, but the walls had already shifted with an audible grind and blocked off the passageway.

He let out a heavy exhale, allowing the relief of having bought some time to wash over him. Ryxea nearly won back in that tunnel; while technically she caught up to him, she hadn't exactly captured him. It seemed that she was more interested in getting at his loins than anything else...

Once again Thulak could hear a distant part of his brain speak up. Would it have been so bad to let that lamia have her fun? Something was especially thrilling about that buxom body sliding underneath his burly form while both of them remained tightly trapped between the tunnel's walls. The erotic possibilities only mounted as she positioned under his dick, eyeing it like it warranted a thorough inspection! And she definitely wanted it in her mouth... that was no longer a question. Thulak saw the lust-crazed glint in those eyes, one formed without shame or ill intent.

He recalled the brief glimpse he had gotten of that delightfully pink, open throat. It had looked so soft and inviting... the perfect place to sink his cock into.

His hanging shaft twitched -- a powerful throb of agreement.

Thulak had to give himself another mental slap. What was he thinking?! Never give in to temptation! Get the bounty done, and get the hell out of there!

All of that was easier said than done though. His exposed genitals served as a constant reminder that sex had not left the realm of possibilities. He only wished he had something -- anything -- to cover himself. On the bright side, his turgid shaft had begun retreating into its sheath once he redirected his thoughts away from his last confrontation with Ryxea.

Finally, he turned his attention to this new room and made an easy conclusion: much like many of the other rooms, this one was small and mostly empty. But his spirits lifted when he spotted a second tablet resting on top of another pedestal. And since there was no sign of an exit otherwise, Thulak silently hoped that the removal of it would once again trigger a new opening.

He lumbered over to the pedestal and scooped the tablet into his huge hand, holding it tightly so that he wouldn't accidentally drop it. More sounds of stone grinding on stone rose up from around him, and he turned his head about to look for any changes.

It seemed that he was correct in the assumption; lifting the tablet had moved the walls. The wall in front of him gradually receded until it revealed a new hallway and consequently the only way of leaving the room.

Tablet held close, Thulak proceeded down the hall, trying not to let his nudity bother him. His victory was in sight, so long as he could keep his head clear and focused.

It took less than a minute of jogging for him to arrive at the same familiar room that split into four halls. Much like where the first pedestal had been, the path he had taken functioned as a shortcut directly back to this junction point.

Thulak quickly spotted the first tablet laying untouched in the corner where he had left it and stepped over to it to rest the second tablet on top. Two down, one to go.

But it was back to being uncomfortably quiet... or maybe it had always been this quiet and Thulak had just taken notice. He wasn't sure if that was worse than being able to hear Ryxea moving toward him... at least when that was the case he knew where she was. When there was no ambient noise like this, he felt rather wary that she might suddenly pop out from any direction.

Regardless of his lingering trepidation, he pressed onward through the last hallway path he hadn't gone through.

The way toward the third tablet was an upward slope, the walls still containing torches but the hall ceiling so high up that it was obscured by darkness. That vast, black emptiness above Thulak sent a chill up through his tail. When he felt anxious he'd often clench the haft of his battle axe in preparation for danger... but he didn't have his axe. He didn't have anything.

Thulak almost didn't hear the faint cracking of stone behind him, somewhere high up and past his vision. He spun back and snapped his head up to peer up at the darkness, but there was no sign of anything. At least, anything that he could see through the pitch-black.

Just as he began resuming his hastening steps through the hall, a loud rush of air shredded the quiet. Something heavy slammed into his back from above, shoving his huge body face-first into the dust-covered floor. His horns collided with the stone painfully, rattling his vision while he grimaced and tried to recover from the dazing impact.

Already he knew what was happening. Ryxea had found him again. Thulak could feel the powerful tail of a snake begin to coil around his torso and legs, its constriction starting gentle but tightening once it had wrapped over most of his body. He tried to struggle, furiously grunting and twisting against the coils, arms and legs thrashing about to try and tear her from him. But she shoved her hands down into his shoulders, pinning his arms in place while her tail slammed his legs together like a tightened noose.

Thulak's attempt to resist gradually slowed, the futility of the situation dawning on him. She had already won. He was baffled by how firm her hold on him was; both from her tail and hands. And if she could match his physical power, maybe, in the end, she was a worthy adversary that deserved victory after all.

The soft press of her cloth-covered breasts came down into his muscled back while she slid her lips right next to Thulak's ear. Her tail lightly squeezed around his bulk as she began to speak.

"I win~!" She whispered in her playful tone. Her tongue flicked out to give an affectionate lick to his ear. "Mmm, you're a fiery one, struggling until the bitter end." She flattened her human half along his back and began slowly undulating it against his fur, letting him feel the push of her breasts rubbing into him. "But don't worry, we're going to have a different kind of fun now. Nobody else has ever gotten this far in my game... I think you deserve a nice reward!" Her lips pursed to plant a small kiss upon the nape of his neck.

The way she spoke these words and rocked herself against his back irritated Thulak. He merely huffed, glaring coldly at the floor. He was not some simpleton to be won over by some kind of monstrous whore. But she had bested him, and he had agreed to their terms. He would begrudgingly cooperate with her wishes -- whatever that implied -- just so he could leave and never speak of this encounter again.

Bracing himself mentally against Ryxea was one thing, but his body ended up being much less cooperative. Between the warm embrace of her tightened coils and the feel of her chest pushing against his back, Thulak had rapidly become very erect. His thick shaft spilled out and shoved right into the underside of her wrapped tail, where he was certain she could feel it poking into her.

Ryxea shifted her head to study his hardened face that had twisted into a scowl. She leaned in and gave a frisky swipe from her forked tongue along his cheek, almost as if knowing it would further serve to annoy the defeated minotaur.

"That big... fat... cock desires me." She murmured. "You can't deny it."

The end of her long tail found its way between Thulak's thighs, before encircling the middle of his throbbing shaft. He tried to recoil his groin away from that scaly tip but had very little control of his movements under her tightened coils. The tail end began compressing gently around his cock, rhythmic pulses determined to further stimulate and tease.

Thulak tried to angle his face away so she couldn't detect his shame in being aroused, though he somehow knew she was already aware of it.

"Seeing a studly minotaur like yourself embarrassed? How adorable~! Do you like having my tail around your dick? I know I do~!" She clenched the shaft more firmly, a wide grin forming on her lips. "It's so deliciously hard for little ol' me... and I can't wait to milk out every last drop..."

He said nothing, bearing his teeth and grinding them together, frustration mounting. There were a dozen different ways he wanted to expel his rage toward her and loudly deny that he didn't want her touch in any capacity. But what she was doing now -- and what she supposedly intended to do -- was beginning to boil the lust in his veins, and that lust was overtaking every other emotion. He would never openly admit it, but the tail tugging on his cock felt wonderful, and if that simple grip was just a sample of things to come... the implications made him absolutely hungry for more.

"First..." Ryxea lifted a tiny vial from her chest and popped the cap off before sprinkling the purplish dust contents down upon his muzzle. "...we need to move somewhere a little bit cozier... mhm."

He didn't even have time to voice his protest against being drugged again. The familiar-looking dust dulled Thulak's senses instantly. His nostrils twitched, his eyelids slumped and the tightness of his face slackened. The last thing he felt was the distant sensation of his body being dragged away while still wrapped in a warm blanket of soft, scaly coils. And then... nothingness.

-------

It had been another hour before Thulak awoke. Slowly blinking open his eyes, he was faced with another unfamiliar room that was surprisingly different than the others, though shared the same dusty stone walls and floor.

It was a large, circular bed chamber, illuminated softly by more torches along the light curve of the wall. Opposite where Thulak lay was the archway of an exit to the room, leading into a set of downward stairs. Otherwise, the room had fairly standard fare of what one would expect to find in a bedroom: a large wooden bookshelf, a dressing table strewn with various bottles, and on top of that, a tall mirror.

Everything was much more regal-looking in appearance, with the frame of the furniture a polished brass and a stark contrast to the rest of the worn stone construction of the temple. This included the wide, rounded bed that Thulak found himself laying in in the middle of the room. It was covered with silken, ruby-red sheets and had several heavy pillows at the top end.

One of the sheets had been draped over most of Thulak's hulking body, and it slid down his abdomen while he sat up on the bed. He flicked his eyes about to determine what the present situation was. It didn't feel like he was a prisoner again... though the sheer softness of the bed beneath made him feel uncomfortable... he would never have slept on something like this back at his home camp.

Thulak started to recall how his last encounter with Ryxea had ended. He had lost the little 'game' they were playing. She had captured him and moved him here, and what her intentions were now weren't exactly transparent -- or were they? The memory was still a bit hazy.

Just as he began to pull himself out from the bed sheets to stand, a voice rang out from the staircase. Ryxea had returned, slithering up into the room.

"Oh! You're awake!" She directed a warm smile at him and held a simple clay cup in hand. "I thought you might like some water." Making her way over to Thulak, she extended the cup toward him.

He narrowed his eyes at it, suspicion rising. Truth be told he was feeling rather parched, though he did not want to tell her that or show any form of gratitude.

One of his hands reached out to swipe the cup from her, the clay thing looking pathetically small between his meaty digits. Lifting the rim to his muzzle, he poured the contents into his mouth in one swift motion. Definitely just water. Nothing to cause alarm.

During this, he couldn't help but let his eyes wander to look over Ryxea again, so that he could get a proper measure of her in this slightly better lighting -- and while not under pursuit.

It struck him as particularly unusual that her snake tail seemed quite long and even thick at the midpoint, before tapering off into a slender tip. He knew from first-hand experience just how powerful that appendage really was, and it certainly left a lasting impression on him. It belied her upper half appearance completely, which looked like a typical dainty female... with slender arms and a taut belly. And while he tried not to stare, her breasts appeared heavy and still looked ready to burst from the cloth binding that contained them. In a way that Thulak found entirely baffling... he found himself even more attracted to her now that he was able to get a better appraisal.

She brushed her brown locks of hair over her shoulder before taking the cup back from him to set it down on the nearby table. "As I'm sure you remember, I ended up winning our little game."

Thulak turned his head away with an annoyed grunt, the memory stinging at his pride.

"And since I won..." Ryxea's glowing eyes seemed to widen with a familiar, lecherous hunger. "You and I are going to have some fun together." One of her hands extended down so that her fingers grazed a delicate path along his thick, sheet-covered leg. They ended up traveling to his thigh, where she gave a light squeeze to it.

Suddenly Thulak was reminded that -- beneath that sheet -- he was still entirely nude. He found his body tensing under her touch, worried by the thought of where she was leading things.

Ryxea's lush lips shifted into a mischievous grin. "Don't be shy now. A great minotaur warrior like yourself surely can't be coy in the bedroom~?" Her hand gripped his leg more forcefully, before slipping further along to his inner thigh, mere inches away from his groin.

Thulak watched silently, heart beginning to pound at an escalating pace. He had to obey her wishes, and if this is what she wanted from him...

"Mmm..." She slipped her hand away, and Thulak felt a faint pulse of relief... though somehow the moment was bittersweet. "I think what you need first is a proper examination from me. So you just hold nice and still and let Ryxea do her thing, kay~?"

He honestly had no idea what she was talking about. Where was she going with this? But his question was answered moments later when she slid herself over to the bottom edge of the bed, flashed him a flirtatious smirk, and then dove headfirst under the sheets.

Her unusual body created a distinct outline against the fabric as she squirmed towards Thulak, snake tail wriggling from left to right while she slowly worked her way to the end of his legs. Upon arriving there, he felt her hands grab his hooves and shove them apart, spreading his hefty legs open. This simple act made her next destination clear -- and made Thulak hold his breath.

The bulge of Ryxea's body under the sheets slowly crawled closer and closer to his crotch, tail swaying faster behind her with clear excitement.

If she was trying to put on an arousing show for him, it was certainly working. He had to do something about this! Or even say something. She may have won before but he couldn't just let her make him look this weak-willed.

"Stop. Stop this!" His deep voice growled. He could've done it himself; pinned her body down with his hands to restrain her from continuing. But part of him felt paralyzed and conflicted... perhaps the same part that subconsciously wanted her to continue.

So he simply sat and stared, transfixed as the outline of her head slipped right up between his massive inner thighs. He almost wanted to lift his side of the sheet to get a better view, but was worried about the consequences of what he might see. Better to try and ignore her. If he acted uninterested, maybe she'd give up and let him go. That was the hope.

This plan sounded better in his head.

The hot breath of Ryxea's mouth poured out onto his furry sheath and heavy balls, blanketing his genitals with an enticing promise of things to come. She was purposefully exhaling onto it, slowly and repeatedly.

His legs trembled under her persistent teasing. Thulak couldn't decide if it was wonderful or vexing. Perhaps it was both.

"Mmm, I don't think you want me to stop. Not really. And besides, you wouldn't want to deprive me of my favorite sight, would you? Trapped between your legs, shielded by the warmth of your muscled thighs... and directed right at your meat! Oh, you have no idea how horny this makes me!"

Her hand came up to wrap around the bottom of his huge sack, fingertips lightly fondling it. "And when I'm horny, I looooove sucking cock~!" Her fingers formed a loose grip and tugged his balls gently. "And you have one of the nicest I've seen! Big... fat... minotaur cock~!" Thulak felt her nose bump into the end of his sheath, and she inhaled its musk with a pleasured sigh. "But you're hiding it from me! So I guess I'll just have to coax it out~!"

Thulak's eyes went wide. He began to shift his rear backward to pull away from her, but stopped almost instantly when he remembered she still had hold of his balls. Under these circumstances, he wouldn't be going anywhere.

"Ah ah ah~!" She cooed. "We've already established you can't escape me here. So stop resisting, lay back, and let me treat you~!"

"Hmph. This is a waste of ti --"

His sentence became strangled when Ryxea shoved her mouth greedily onto his sheath. She started laying kiss after kiss upon the end of it, soft lips peppering the black-furred bulge at various points.

"Come out and playyy...~" She whispered between kisses.

There was no recollection from Thulak of the last time a woman had been so eager to get at his dick. He was averse to intimacy in general, and the rare partners that he had bedded prior always let him take the lead. But Ryxea didn't seem afraid of grabbing the reins and doing whatever she wanted; she was in complete control.