Lair of the Lamia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such a needy, fat cock~!" She teased. "I can tell how pent-up you are, minotaur." Her hands slid up and down a bit of the expansive length, restricting their movements to short jerks.

He grunted again, but it turned into a fulfilled deep hum of satisfaction the more she shifted her grip. Each of her hands was so tiny compared to him, yet somehow so full of strength. Thulak was beginning to give himself over to her hold on him, further letting all the tension melt away in his muscles.

"You love this, don't you, minotaur~?" Her hands began slowly rolling across even more of the shaft, working over the girth between the base and glans. "Me, underneath you, milking your neglected cock while you remained helplessly trapped between my tail..."

Her voice contained just the slightest hint of superiority, and that alone made Thulak not want to openly admit what she already suspected. So instead he tried his best to remain stubborn.

"No..." He paused, teeth grinding together as she twisted her grip over his dick in a particularly stimulating fashion. He hoped she couldn't somehow see his face. "A brothel whore would've done better than this." It wasn't a particularly good lie, but deception was not his strong suit.

A feminine chuckle bounced from her lips. "Is that so? I suppose I will have to try harder then!"

She had barely finished talking when she sunk her hands down to the ridge below his fat glans. Fingers tightening, she rapidly began pumping them back and forth along the sensitive spot. The relentless stroking quickly forced out another sizable splatter of fluid from the tip, one which coated her cleavage.

Thulak's mouth fell open to begin lightly panting from her efforts, and he had to loose another drawn-out, baritone grunt. Just as he was about to start trying to push his hips in time with her jerking hands, Ryxea's coils slipped down slightly to restrain any pelvic movements he had in mind. He tried shoving defiantly against the scaly skin with hopes to loosen it with his unfettered strength, but the lamia's tail continued to impress and didn't budge in the slightest.

Meanwhile, Ryxea was eyeing the meaty slit at the tip of his cock, clearly expecting more to emerge from there while she tugged over the coronal ridge. Her hold on his length aimed it to point directly at her face -- specifically her lips -- which remained mere inches away.

"Mmm... don't struggle... just relax. One way or another, you'll soon be emptying those big balls down my throat!" She stated, matter-of-factly.

The confidence in her blunt phrasing was erotic enough on its own, and combined with a few more luxurious strokes from her gripping palms, Thulak groaned roughly. As if on cue, his cock suddenly flexed and another huge spurt of precum rolled out from the tip.

Ryxea, naturally, was now ready for this development. Her eyes widened with blazing excitement and she followed the drooling fluid while it hung down from the underside of the imposing, flared head. Mouth shooting up toward it, she immediately closed the gap to slurp the fluid through soft, pink lips.

It was the first time her mouth had made proper contact with his dick, and Thulak had a difficult time processing just how delightful it was. Her hands had stopped tugging at his shaft, and now Ryxea merely kept her lips pressed to the wet slit; a lingering kiss to the leaking tip.

"Ugh... more... I need more!" He struggled to say.

Thulak desperately wanted those dick-sucking lips to slide up around the throbbing end of his cock, though he heavily suspected she would deny him entry. After all, she certainly seemed to enjoy teasing him, and had already deprived him of full movement of his hips. Otherwise, he would be trying to buck into her mouth like there was no tomorrow.

Ryxea pulled her lips back from the tip, a sticky connecting strand following. The end of her tongue flickered out and lapped away the errant fluid, while she stared at the way the erect length dangled and occasionally twitched before her.

"Mm, I'll be back for you shortly..."

Her gaze tiptoed up the thick shaft and landed upon his hanging sack. It looked like two wrinkled, huge oranges were attached at the base of Thulak's groin, each drooping down somewhat from gravity. The sight made her grin wickedly, lips smacking in anticipation.

That noise was the only thing Thulak had to go off of, and he was very curious about what Ryxea was up to now. Just as he was about to question her, she flew into motion.

The constricting tail around him yanked his bulky body sharply downward, its sudden speed startling for the minotaur. His eyes went wide when he felt his shaft shoved into her cleavage, sliding pleasingly through it until the tip rested just below her belly. His sack, however, ended up flush against her face, and that was a dead giveaway of what she was about to do next.

Thulak realized that he had started to sweat, whether from the heat of their two bodies or the intensity of the situation he wasn't quite sure. The end of Ryxea's nose was prodding into his balls, but she wasn't doing anything about it yet, merely keeping a hand loosely holding his shaft in place against her. What was she up to now?

The answer to his question was immediate.

"Mmm!" Ryxea broke the quiet with a shrill moan.

She buried her nose into the space between his balls, fervently nuzzling the wrinkled flesh as if its musky scent was addictive.

Having her nose poking into his sensitive anatomy made Thulak arch a brow, but when she combined that with the addition of her warm mouth, the sensation ramped up and quickly became enjoyable.

While still pressing into the sack, her lips opened up and latched onto a small portion of the virile bull's balls. She planted a tiny kiss into them before beginning to suck gently over the leathery flesh, mouth barely covering a fraction of its surface.

Thulak found his rear reflexively twitching under this unusual mouthing, while his tail swiped idly through the air. Those slow pursing sucks of her mouth were unexpected and pleasing, and he decided to take this opportunity to offer some praise.

"That's... that's uhh... s-satisfactory." He stammered. Thulak didn't usually compliment anyone.

She merely giggled and said nothing. But then her face pulled from his genitals, and Thulak thought she was about to stop entirely to tease him further.

Instead, just as fast as she had moved her mouth back from him, Thulak felt a hot wave of air rush over his sack before a noisy slurp rang out and his huge balls were enveloped by what felt like a warm, wet orifice.

She had taken his sack inside her mouth. ALL of it!

Thulak barely had time to deliberate on how this was possible before his body was wracked with the pleasure of having her begin sucking furiously on the entire mass of his balls. Unlike her gentle mouth work from before, this time Ryxea held back nothing and maintained an onslaught of hard, pulling sucks. Each pull was like the lamia was trying to draw the fat orbs toward her throat, and the tightening resistance of them against the suction made his breath hitch.

Further below, her fingers began delicately caressing the shaft, which was still resting between her breasts and belly. The multitude of precise rubs was enough to immediately pique the attention of the huge organ. The length throbbed with need, oozing out more precum along the creamy, taut belly of the lamia, thoroughly slickening it.

She had impressed him once again, and Thulak had no choice but to grace her ears with a rumbling groan. Between the snug coiled tail around him, her hungry mouth attached to his balls, and the stroking digits... he had to acknowledge that she was very good at reducing him to a quivering mess.

"G-gah." He muttered, words labored from her unending ball worship. "You're certainly... better than I thought."

She had to retract her lips from around his sack to respond, pulling them off with a filthy-sounding, wet slurp. "Oh? The high and mighty minotaur applauds my work?" She chuckled. There was a short pause before she added, "Well, I think your cock needs a proper introduction to my mouth and throat... would you like that~?" Her tongue clicked, words bordering between playful and grating.

By this point, Thulak was nearly ready to say anything to ensure she would follow up on that lewd frame of mind. His cock had become even more rigid just laying flatly along her belly that he thought he was going to paint it entirely white with his seed.

"I would like that." He mumbled.

But she wasn't going to let him off that easily. "Like what? I didn't quite hear you!"

He growled, a low, threatening sound, voice shooting up in volume. "I would LIKE you to SUCK on my COCK!"

The anger from him just made her giggle. "Well, that makes two of us then~!" Her coiled tail shifted and his body moved with it so that his shaft was raised back into the air and hanging over her mouth. "You know... if you wanted to stay here with me on a more permanent basis..." She licked her lips. "You'd wake up each morning with the sight of me between your legs, gobbling your dick down and sucking out a huge load! ...Doesn't that sound nice~?"

The way she phrased the offer alone was enough for Thulak's cock to twitch sharply and spurt out another glob of precum. She opened her maw to easily catch the fluid, practically purring at the taste.

He couldn't tell if she was joking or not. If she was being serious, then she had sparked some curiosity within him.

"Every morning?" Thulak sounded incredulous.

"Mhmm! I'd coax out your cock with my tongue and then dive down on it like it was the day's breakfast~!" Her eyes refocused back on the erect length above her head. "Just thinking about that makes me giddy! Now, you think about my proposal while I show you what I can do!"

A rolling shudder pulsed through his body at the thought of her continuing, and his dangling cock flexed in the air.

The time to tease had passed, and finally, Ryxea's mouth began to open. Slowly, in short, jerking tweaks, her jaws pulled apart until the interior of her pink maw was on display, unnaturally widened vertically like that of a snake's.

"I need it!" She rasped, sight clinging to the gentle sway of the minotaur's shaft while her head raised to take it in.

The sheer lust in her voice, quaking with pure desire sent a jolt through his loins. This was no deception, no game was being played; at that moment Thulak could tell she was merely a wanton creature who was getting off on servicing him... something that he wasn't about to complain about!

The heat grew stronger quickly as her splayed mouth approached the end of his cock. She was breathing heavily, and Thulak didn't know if she was doing it out of anticipation or if she wanted to make certain that he could tell what her intent was. Either way, it reached a point where his glans felt surrounded by the warmth of her breath. The bulging tip throbbed one last time before she snapped her plush lips down and sealed them over its ridge.

Thulak roared; a deep bellow that echoed through the room. His lower body instinctively convulsed from the sudden pleasure delivered to his cocktip, and his hips squirmed further in her hold.

His dick began to strongly twitch inside her mouth, jerking against her lips, to which she responded by clamping them down with enough force that it couldn't break free. She held the tip sandwiched between them, gripping the throbbing crown like she was trying to subdue a thrashing python.

The combination of having those two fleshy pillows sealed around the head, while being cradled against her wet tongue felt heavenly for Thulak. Maybe it was all the foreplay. Or perhaps he was 'pent up' like Ryxea suggested. But even the tiniest movements from that deliciously warm orifice sent throbs of stimulation through his shaft.

And she hadn't even begun sucking.

With a little hum of her own enjoyment, she snaked her tongue out underneath his length, winding the prehensile muscle up and around the midpoint. It was incredibly long, and coiled around it twice, afterward giving an emphatic squeeze to the cock to confirm its encircling hold.

He choked out a grunt from the tightened tongue and wondered just how long it could get. The sight had to look absurd and erotic, he decided, and silently wished that he had the freedom to see for himself.

Alas, Ryxea's plans carried no interest in adjusting his position further. She appeared perfectly content with remaining in her reclined posture and having unhindered access to his dangling cock.

Her looped tongue began stroking up and down the thickness of the shaft, keeping its pressure high to properly glide across nearly every inch of it. The saliva coating her tongue worked well as a natural lubricant, ensuring that the minotaur felt nothing but bliss. She even went so far as to clench the muscle upon each approach to the mouth-enveloped glans, squeezing deliberately underneath it and wringing out globs of precum. The fluid trickled down into her gullet where she eagerly swallowed it.

By this point -- wracked by the pleasures that gripping tongue was dishing out -- Thulak was convinced that Ryxea would have no difficulty working him over to a massive orgasm. Her slippery tongue jacked his cock better than any hand he'd experienced and somehow its movements never slackened. He simply had to give praise where it was due.

"Fuck... that's good..." He groaned. "Y-your offer is... guhh... starting to sound very appealing..."

She only hummed a little giggle. But then -- in the blink of an eye -- she snapped her tongue back inside her mouth, its twisting recoil flicking off of Thulak's cock and eliciting a gasp. Her vision became focused on the immediate girth of his shaft sticking out from her lips, just beyond the head. And with a little rising wiggle of her mouth, she began to suck. Both lips contracted around the meaty glans, and she hollowed her cheeks to bathe it with unwavering suction. Simultaneously, her head leaned back slightly to add a tender pull upon the tip.

Thulak huffed out a throaty moan. It was like her mouth was trying to forcefully draw out the seed from his cock slit, and this raw pressure only made the glans further swell in size.

It came to a point where her mouth's wet suction and tugging on the end made the minotaur's cock inadvertently slip out from her lips with a pop. The sudden jerk sent the pendulous length bobbing about madly from this slingshot-like force.

The abrupt cooler air upon his saliva-coated dick was decidedly uncomfortable for the minotaur. He couldn't help but be overwhelmed with sudden worry that he wasn't going to get another chance to bury his cock back inside Ryxea's wondrous mouth. To indicate his discomfort, he even tried grunting once.

Fortunately for him, Ryxea looked equally perturbed by this unexpected development. With a bit of a vocal whine, she darted her face forward to go straight after the escaped cock, easily recapturing the bulbous end through her lips with another decisive clamp. She began nursing upon it with rapid 'nibbles', flicking the tip of her forked tongue back and forth against the sensitive underside. It was her own form of apology to him for allowing it to leave her mouth.

For Thulak, getting back inside that maw felt even better than the first time; like taking an ice bath before jumping into a steamy pool. His eyes shut to soak in every tender suckle she began delivering, the muscles across his burly frame becoming properly relaxed. He could only think about staying like this and losing himself to the pleasures of that cock-hungry lamia.

She certainly didn't seem opposed to that frame of mind!

If anything, Ryxea wanted even more. But instead of trying to lean up to take in more of the lengthy cock, she reclined back on her head and allowed her coiled tail to lower his groin toward her face. Doing so, she could feed herself more and more of that throbbing shaft. Inch after inch began disappearing inside her maw, and she continued slowly pushing Thulak down so that he could revel in the sensation of his cock gliding across her tongue towards the gaping depths of her throat.

Thulak thought that at some point she would stop herself from orally sheathing his enormous shaft, but she never did. Her lips remained stretched around it, tightened over every invading inch, caressing each little nerve.

His instincts begged him to fuck that warm, wet hole, its interior too perfect to resist bucking toward repeatedly. But he still couldn't overpower her tails hold, and was left craning his head to the ceiling, still in wonder at just how adeptly she had entranced his body.

And that's when he felt the crown of his cock meet resistance: the entrance to her throat.

Gluck. Gluck. GLUCK!

After one final, wet squelch, Thulak roared once more under the immense satisfaction of his cockhead breaching that tight orifice. The perspiration beaded down his brow, his teeth involuntarily grinding against each other. He had originally thought he could maintain his composure, but the situation was becoming too much to handle.

While Ryxea's top half had maintained a human woman's appearance, her mouth and throat were far beyond that. And much like a predatory serpent, she had no trouble swallowing big things!

Thulak felt like his cock was blissfully melting, deep in her gullet, the fleshy walls of which began to squeeze and undulate over its dripping, fat glans.

Ryxea's muffled sighs of elation vibrated against the majority of the shaft, which bulged inside her throat. Her eyes shut while she continued to moan around the mouth-stuffing cock, making it incredibly obvious just how much contentment this lewd act was bringing her.

With a couple more downward shoves from her coiled tail, the rest of the minotaur's trunk-like cock was hilted, and her lips became smothered into the wide sheath at the base. The hefty balls above ended up resting loosely across the top of her face, dabbing it with her own saliva from their prior treatment.

"Guhhh...!" Thulak gasped. "...you're gonna make me -- ...real soon."

"Mmhmm!" She responded in wanton agreement. There was no hesitation from his warning, no pause in her oral assault; she wasn't going to settle for less than everything that his dick had to give.

Her tail began to work his body up and down at a leisurely pace, sawing the length of his shaft down across her tongue and through her throat.

Thrusting wasn't required for Thulak when she provided his body with this kind of pistoning! Between the rolling grip of her throat on his glans, the caress of her tongue, and the repeated kisses of her lips against his sheath... he was more than happy to let her do all the work.

The way Thulak's breath became more labored made Ryxea's eyes open up to stare lasciviously at the minotaur's sack. On every downward shove, the beefy balls bumped against the bridge of her nose. But they had started to slightly lift, with the leathery skin becoming tauter to indicate its impending release. Her eyes briefly flashed with anticipation, leading her attention back down to that slickened, mottled cock sliding up and down through her lips.

The deliberately slow pacing of a thorough throat fuck had begun bringing Thulak's dick to the point of no return. He had never had it feel so snugly enveloped by a woman, and the fleshy sleeve of her throat was working it over and clinging with unrelenting efficacy. Adding onto the physical sensation was just how passionate Ryxea was in her delivery, treating the fellatio more like it was some kind of personal privilege.

The coiled tail hugging Thulak's waist suddenly clenched around him. It began bouncing his groin and cock down into Ryxea's mouth in a frenzy, and it took him only a second to figure out that she was trying to finish him off!