Lake Cabin Slut

Story Info
Bisexual guy gets to be a sexual sub for a group of guys.
8.1k words
4.49
17k
11
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written from personal experiences shared by ISERVU. His help was invaluable in describing the thoughts and feelings of the characters. While all characters are married or dating women, they take advantage of a weekend to experience gay sex. I consider it a story about discovering bisexuality. But the reader may interpret it differently. All characters and situations are fictional and created as adults over the age of eighteen years.

...

Larry and Roger are both in their early fifties and have been friends with benefits for ten years. They have been married to their wives for over two decades and have grandchildren. They met online in a bi-curious chat room, discovered they lived in the same town, and met for coffee. Hitting it off immediately, they talked for a couple of hours. Both were interested in exploring M2M sex cautiously.

They met again to talk more. In the car Larry showed his cock and balls with a red ribbon tied around them. He let Roger fondle them and requested a tug on his balls. In this second meeting they talked at length about what they wanted to try and for what they were not ready. They found it easy to share and a trust began to develop. Each got STD testing and shared the results. Over the first few months they progressed from frottaging and masturbating each other to learning how to give blow jobs. At first, there was no swallowing, but later, during the first year they began to enjoy each other's cum.

The relationship was always based on trust and fantasy fulfillment. They engaged in a Closed Loop Relationship, where they only had sex with each other and individually with their own wife. They had accepted their bisexuality and intended to remain with their wives for the rest of their lives. Over time the fantasies got more explicit. Larry liked bondage and light punishment. Once Roger tied Larry to a chair with a complicated knot he found on the internet. He laid the chair on its back and Larry sucked him dry. When Roger tried to lift the chair upright, he couldn't... and he couldn't get the knot untied for a while either. They had a big laugh over that before Roger sucked Larry off.

Roger found he liked being the Master to Larry's slave. Roger owned a business, and his office was available most any evening. Larry's wife traveled for work, and they 'played' at his house when she was out of town. Both kept producing ideas to explore with each other. Roger discovered he had a bit of a foot fetish and Larry (the slave) lavished his tongue in service. He even inserted Roger's big toe in his ass and wildly humped it.

Larry liked to hold Roger's cock in his mouth, keeping it hard, for prolonged periods of time. Roger found he had enormous ejaculations in these circumstances. Roger like to stage Larry as a living mannequin, dress and undress him, and play with his ass and balls. Larry wanted to try being spanked and Roger used his hands to turn Larry's ass bright red. This went on for years. Larry became more subservient and began to explore cross dressing. That led to new scenarios and more role play.

A couple of months ago Larry shared a cum slut fantasy with Roger. He imagined being 'used' by a group of men as a cock sucker. He wanted to be a group slave. Since they both shared wild fantasies with each other, this wasn't unusual. They often used these 'crazy' ideas to role play something new. But Roger wondered if he might be able to help Larry's fantasy become a reality.

"How serious are you about that dream? I have an idea about how to make it happen. But..."

Larry responded, "You could? I think I'd really like to do it. Remember when you invited that twenty-something guy over and we both sucked him?"

"Sure, that was HOT!" Roger replied.

"It was. But what was hotter to me was when I sucked both your cocks. I still jerk off thinking about that. I'd like to have a chance to service multiple men." Larry explained.

Roger responded, "OK. I was planning to have a 'poker weekend' at my cabin out on the lake. I've invited several of my friends to stay a couple of nights. You can come too. I will tell them you are gay guy from work. So don't talk about Lisa. Then we will trick them into believing you lost a bet. As the loser you have to suck me off. Let me work out a few more details. But if you want it to happen, I think we can make it work."

Larry thought for a moment, "I'm in. I've got questions, but I want to do it."

Roger smiled. "Save your questions until I think it through. We'll get together before that weekend and work out the kinks. I really think it will work."

"Wow! I never imagined. You sure you're OK with it?" Larry asked.

"I am and I really want it to happen for you. Then I get to create some wild stunt, you'll have to pull off for me." Roger laughed

.

"Deal!" Larry agreed.

A few weeks later they met on a Friday, before leaving for the lake cabin. Lisa was in New England on a business trip, so they ate lunch at Larry's. Roger was served by Larry, who was naked. He was wearing a new chastity device, which Roger commented on.

"It was custom 3-D printed to the specifications of my cock and balls. It will not come off without the key." Larry said as he walked over to the counter. "This is the key. You decide when it comes off," he added, handing the key to Roger.

Roger reached out and pulled on the transparent plastic 'cage.' "You're right. It's not coming off. I like how snuggly it fits and it puts your junk on display very nicely."

"Thank you. You can attach a leash to this clip or a bell." Larry explained.

"A leash I get. Pull on it and you'll follow me anywhere... but a bell?"

"Every move I make, the bell jingles. It is a constant reminder that I'm your slave and, in your control," Larry said.

"Damn, Larry, that's a real turn on for me. I'm getting hard," Roger responded.

"May I suck your cock while you eat your sandwich," Larry asked.

"You may, but I don't want to cum. I'm saving that for tonight," Roger replied, while taking off his pants and briefs.

Larry crawled under the table and pushed Roger's legs apart. The cock was already hardening. Larry loved everything about Roger's cock... the size, smell, taste, everything. He slid his tongue from balls upward. He toyed with the head before opening his mouth and easing down the length of it. When his nose pressed against the base, he hummed his appreciation.

"Jesus, Larry. I don't want to cum," Roger moaned.

Pulling off, Larry responded, "Yes Master."

Roger slowly finished his sandwich while Larry kept him rock hard, without ever pushing him over the edge. After eating, Roger described his plan, while Larry continued to orally worship his cock. Roger had created a decent strategy that seemed to cover all the potential problems.

Larry released Roger's cock. "I think it will work too. I'm looking forward to being your 'under-the-table' cabin slut."

Roger laughed.

Larry crawled out from under the table. "As you can see, I've shaved everywhere except my head. But I'm not sure if I got all of the stubble off my ass. Would you please check?"

"Don't ever shave that strawberry blond hair off your head," Roger said. "Turn around and spread those cheeks."

Larry complied and bent forward. Roger stood up and reaching between Larry's legs, grabbed his chastity cage. Pulling it and consequently Larry backwards, he sat down in the chair. Using both hands he separated the pale cheeks.

"You did miss a few spots. And there's some hair on your back as well. Let's go in the bathroom and finish the job."

Roger didn't bother putting his pants back on. In the bathroom, he started with the hair on Larry's back. As he shaved it off, he ran his hands over the smooth skin. He felt his cock rising. Roger enjoyed touching a man. He liked using Larry's body for his pleasure. He almost felt a sense of ownership in it.

He knew Larry's slave fantasy well and understood he would submit to virtually anything Roger wished to do. But like possessing anything alive, there is a responsibility coupled with ownership. He wouldn't do anything that would damage or cause significant pain to Larry. But he also liked sexually tormenting Larry. He enjoyed the role of 'Master.' He had attained a full erection.

"Bend over further and spread those ass cheeks apart. Let's get the stubble out of your crack."

Larry complied and Roger spread shaving cream from the top of the crack to the cage deep between Larry's legs. Using the razor at the top, he raked from the center sideways up the cheek. He was leaving clear, slick skin in his wake, as he moved downward. It got cumbersome as he reached Larry's brown star.

"Come on. I need more light and your ass needs to be higher up," Roger directed, as he led Larry back to the kitchen. "I want you to get up on the breakfast table. Yes, now spread your knees apart... further. Good."

Larry adored being commanded. Exposing his asshole to Roger was an enormous turn on. He trusted Roger, but thoroughly enjoyed being challenged, having his boundaries pushed, and being surprised -- like now. He was naked, on the table, exposed to anyone in the backyard, with Roger wielding a razor in an extremely private part of his body. It. Was. Nirvana!

"I can't get it all with the cage on. I'm going to take it off," Roger explained.

He got the key and removed the now unlocked enclosure. Larry immediately developed an erection. Roger applied the cream around the anus and perineum and shaved it clean. He inspected the balls and found them silky smooth.

"Go get in the bathtub. I've got to take a piss," Roger commanded.

He had lost his erection while focusing on the clean shave. Since he needed to stay soft to urinate, he didn't watch Larry's firm ass, as he followed him to the bathroom. Larry was a hockey ref in an amateur league. All the skating gave him the proverbial buns of steel.

Larry's cock sprang fully erect. He found it wickedly erotic for Roger to urinate on him. The warm piss felt soothing, and it was the most subservient thing of which he could think. He laid down in the tub with his knees bent. Roger stepped up and immediately began pissing. He started below the chin and worked his way down the stomach, around the erection and balls. He was losing power in his stream as his bladder emptied. He stepped forward and finished on Larry's face.

"Suck me, piss boy," He ordered.

The piss stung a little as it ran between Larry's legs. Those newly shaved areas were a little raw. 'Thank God, he didn't need to shave my balls!' Larry thought.

Now he got to suck his second favorite cock in the entire world. He pulled it all in his mouth, so he could feel it growing. He held Roger's balls gently in his hand. Roger didn't enjoy ball play and was much more sensitive than Larry. Moving his tongue around while literally sucking Roger's cock brought him quickly to an erection. He began moving his head up the stiff rod and down to the base. He let go of Roger's balls and grabbed his ass with both hands. Larry pulled Roger into his face. He hoped Roger would feed him cum. He craved it.

Pushing Larry's head back, Roger said, "Not yet Larry; not until tonight. Take a shower. I'll give you a final inspection before I leave."

Disappointed, Larry stood up and closed the shower door. He quickly washed up, while Roger watched. When he turned the water off and opened the door, Roger handed him a towel.

"Let's go back in the kitchen. There's better light there."

Larry stood in the breakfast nook with the sun shining over his almost completely shaved body. Roger studied him from neck to waist and used an electric shaver to clear off any remaining hair. Larry became erect while being 'examined' by his friend. He knew Roger liked to look and touch. He enjoyed the mannequin game, where Roger would pose him. He liked the idea of being on 'display.'

"Looks good. Get up on the table on your hands and knees. I'm going to get some ice water and a towel."

Larry complied and spread his knees far apart to expose the places where the sun never shines. Roger studied his lower torso carefully. There were only a few hairs missed from the shaving, which he removed. Roger then pulled Larry's nuts down forcefully and began stroking him.

"Oh damn, that feels so good. Thank you Master," Larry whispered.

"Turn around and sit on the towel," Roger ordered. "Tell me when you're ready to cum. Spread your legs further apart, so I can play with your balls."

Roger pulled vigorously on Larry's nuts and rapidly stroked his thick cock.

Larry cried out with pleasure. "Thank you Master, thank you."

"I don't want you to cum yet," Roger repeated.

"Yes Master, I will tell you," Larry answered.

Roger was always impressed how long Larry could last. He worked briskly on Larry's junk. After about five minutes, Larry spoke.

"I'm close Master."

Roger released Larry's man junk, picked up the glass of ice water, and poured in over Larry's hot spot.

"Damn Roger! What the heck are you doing?"

"That's 'Master' to you slut boy! I'm putting out the fire," he laughed. "Dry off and put the cage back on. I'll pick you up around 6:00pm."

Roger picked Larry up on time and they arrived at the lake cabin two hours later. They seemed to be the last to get there, as there were five cars parked along the dirt road leading to the cabin. While they walked up to the door, Roger said, "I know your birthday is coming up next week..."

The door flew open and multiple male voices shouted, "Surprise!"

Larry was dumbfounded. "What's going on?"

Roger responded, "All of my friends here know about your dream. I approached each one separately and asked if they would like to help my gay friend live out a fantasy. The one's here agreed. All the stuff I told you about how we would 'trick' them is false. They want to take a walk on the wild side with you."

"I don't know what to say," Larry sputtered.

"Don't talk. Take off your clothes... now!" Roger ordered.

Larry looked at the six sets of eyes staring at him and felt a chill run up his spine. 'This is really going to happen,' he thought. He began under their watchful eyes to remove his clothing.

"My name's Jack. I've known Roger since high school. He promised me you could give better head than my wife. I don't believe him, but I'll give you a try anyway." He opened his pants and pulled a huge piece of cock meat out.

"Hold on a second. Jack, put that thang back in your pants. Everyone take a seat. Let me talk about the ground rules."

Everyone except Larry found a seat. He was now naked with the exception of his chastity cage, which many of the men were openly staring at.

"As you all know, Larry wants to service multiple men. The thing he's got around his cock and balls is a chastity cage. It insures he will focus on your pleasure and not his."

Several of the men chuckled.

"It doesn't come off without the key I've got in my pocket. For those of you who haven't been sexual with a man before, it insures you will not be bothered by his junk."

This time there was general nervous laughter.

'So, this will be the first time for some of them as well.' Larry thought. 'Good.'

"All of you agreed to show up, which you have done. None of you made any commitment to participate in any activity unless you wish. You may simply watch, or you may decide, as Jack made abundantly clear, to see if Larry gives good blowjobs.

Everyone laughed at this comment.

"My wife won't give me a blowjob, so anything Larry can do will win that contest," one man commented.

More comfortable laughter followed that comment.

Roger continued, "Larry, turn around so they can see your hockey ref ass."

Turning around, Larry heard someone say, "My ass hasn't looked like that since I was twenty!"

That provoked another round of laughter.

"The point I want to make is; Larry hasn't decided if he's giving his ass cherry away. He's here to suck you guys dry, wank you, fetch you a beer, or kiss your ass. He will do anything you ask him to do except play ass pussy to your turning gay."

That provoked no laughter at all.

"Finally, Larry is my friend. He wants this to happen and I'm sure he will serve you all well. I don't want anyone to do anything that might injure him. Any punishment inflicted must be in my presence. Let me give you an example. Let's imagine he brings you a warm beer. Now I know some of you think that's a capital offense. If you feel like he needs a spanking, just holler for me. I'll come and you can turn him over your knee. Are there any questions?"

Silence reigned supreme.

"Alright, let's get the party started. Jack, pull out that teeny weenie, and let's see if Larry has a better tongue that your wife."

Jack unzipped again and whipped out his over-sized cock. Roger snapped his finger at Larry and pointed. Without hesitation Larry went down on his knees and took Jack's cock in his hands. It was a delight to let himself go and be wantonly sexual. He licked his lips for emphasis and pulled the considerable cock head into his mouth. It tasted of urine and sweat.

Larry thought, 'I'm sucking a dirty cock and I love it!' Several of the men moved around the two of them to get a better view. The rest were watching, uncertain how to respond to the 'gay' scene playing out in front of them.

Jack had no such reservations. In his mind a blowjob was a blowjob. A man's mouth or woman's mouth wouldn't matter to his cock. He didn't think it was a 'gay thing.' It was sexual release and Larry was exceptionally good at it. He was flying higher, faster than he had in twenty years.

"Oh shit, that's great. I'm going to cum," Jack muttered.

Larry was surprised, but also felt proud that he got Jack off so quickly. He hadn't been able to go all the way down on Jack, because of his size, but he had wrapped his right fist around the base and rapidly bobbed up and down with his mouth while stroking with his hand. His left hand gently cupped Jack's balls and he felt them pull up as the orgasm came. Given the size of the cock and balls it wasn't a particularly huge cumshot. Larry kept it all in his mouth and swallowed. He then cleaned the tip. Post orgasmic Jack was too sensitive for that and he pulled quickly back.

"Thank you, Larry. I won't tell her, obviously, but you're a hell of a lot better than Peggy, Uh, my wife," Jack confessed.

"You're welcome, Jack, and I appreciate the compliment," Larry replied.

Roger wanted to keep the train going so he slipped out of his shorts and boxers quickly. Stepping forward he motioned to another of his friends to join him.

"I'm Bob. May I join you with Roger?"

"Whatever you want Bob. I am here to serve," Larry responded.

Both men were already erect from watching Larry work over Jack. Larry took a cock in each hand and pulled them closer together. His own cock was straining uncomfortably in its' cage. He positioned the two cock heads close together and licked some pre-cum off Roger's tip. He silently thanked Roger for this birthday present as he quickly slipped his mouth back and forth between the two pricks.

Roger began moving to his right. "Bob, let's stand side by side and see if he can get both of us in his mouth."

"Sure thing," replied Bob.

Now that the cocks were almost side by side, Larry could lick and suck back and forth very quickly. He held both by the bases and was simultaneously jerking them. By putting Roger's tool under Bob's, he was able to get his lips around both. He couldn't get them together in his mouth, but they both shivered from the cock on cock lip attention. The rest of the men had moved in a circle around the action. Larry could see a couple of them had pulled their meat out and were openly stroking their exposed boners. A couple more were rubbing the bulge in their pants.

Roger started humping back and forth. Bob was stationary and that created tension between the two erections. Larry started pushing and pulling in opposition to Roger's movement. The combined action was stimulating Bob's frenulum. He started humping also and the frottage action brought Bob quickly to ejaculation.