Lake Cabin Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the ass was bright red, she moved back to the genitals. She held his parts and slapped them with her hands or the crop again. They hadn't lost a lot of their color, so they quickly turned dark red again. The mild torture was alternated with gentle stroking and licking.

"Lay face down on the table with your hands and arms under you head."

When her orders were followed, she used the flogger to brighten Larry from the top of his red ass to his neck and down both sides. She continued to use almost lovingly gentle strokes with her hands, comforting and caressing his skin and body juxtaposed against the stinging brush strokes of the flogger.

When she felt he had been thoroughly subdued, she tousled his hair. "You've been a good boy, a good sub. I am going to reward you for your acceptance of my domination."

"Bring that chair over by this table, so your audience won't have to move." She commanded.

When Larry had placed the chair correctly, she sat down. She lifted her legs and removed her thong, much to the delight of the audience. "Get on your knees and eat me. Don't come up for air until I cum," she commanded.

Larry was dumbstruck. She spread her legs enough for him to view his target. She was completely shaved. Her gorgeous bald pussy glistened from moisture. He didn't move.

She reached out with the crop and slapped his erection hard. It waggled from side to side. "Do it now! Don't make me wait." She barked.

Larry knelt and licked her wet lips. She grabbed his hair with both hands and pulled him tight against her pussy. The aggressiveness startled him, and he gasped for air. It wasn't easy to come by because of the pressure she held him with. He tilted his head forward slightly, giving him a little room to breathe. He knew he could probably overpower her, but he wouldn't. He could feel his cock dripping pre-cum. He surrendered to her power and gave her everything his tongue and lips could manage. She pulled his hair and ground his face against her labia. He probed with his tongue and nibbled gently with his lips. He lost track of time. How long had he been doing her?

She adjusted the placement of his head, and his tongue found her clit. He pulled it with his lips and batted it around with his tongue. She let go of his hair with one hand and a moment later he felt a sting on his ass. Her arm moved once more, followed by another crack on his already stinging butt. It was the riding crop again. She was urging her pony on to the finish. His cock was so hard, it hurt. She was hitting him faster and harder each time.

He heard the boys laughing. She screamed unintelligibly and wrapped her legs around his neck when she orgasmed. While she stopped hitting him with the crop, she was squeezing him with her thighs. He was getting dizzy when she fell back and released him.

There were cheers and applause. He turned to see all the boys giving him a standing ovation. She stood up and moved beside Larry, placing her right hand possessively around his cock and balls. They stood before the audience. She was tall, proud, and unashamed. Larry's cock was a cause for some alarm to him. It was throbbing and he felt close to orgasm.

Holding him firmly, she said, "Roger."

"Yes Ma'am," he replied.

"Thanks for the large tip and the use of your subbie. Does he suck cock as well as he eats pussy?" She asked.

"I don't know how well he eats pussy, but he's a mighty fine cock sucker," Roger replied.

With that, in front of God and all those in attendance, Larry ejaculated. He didn't usually shoot any distance. His normal cum shots were almost cum dribbles. This time there was an unusually large amount of cum in a half dozen short spurts. She squeezed him the entire orgasm, while laughing at him.

"And that's why we keep him caged up," Roger chuckled. The boys laughed also. In fact, everyone was laughing except Larry, who was horrified that he lost control. He stood there -- the object of ridicule. Deep inside he felt a mixture of shame and exhilaration. It was a potent combination.

She finally released him, as he began to deflate. "I'm outta here. I've got cold pizza to deliver and hell to pay with my boss. But it was worth it. Larry get my stuff out of the bathroom, while I say goodbye to the boys."

She gave each one a hug and a kiss on the cheek. They were on their best behavior, but she groped each cock along the way. She gave Adrian's big fat boner an extra squeeze. When she was hugging Jack, he handed her his business card. She looked at the card and then back at him with puzzled look on her face.

"I'd like to help you get your business back. I believe we have a case to sue the city for damages and reverse the zoning change." He explained.

Tanya gave him an extra hug and whispered, "You do that for me, and you'll have a free lifetime membership." Jack actually blushed.

Larry returned from carrying her stuff to the car and cleaned up his cum off the floor. He put the cage back on after taking a piss. When he came out of the bathroom, Roger was organizing the start of the poker game.

"I know we're getting a really late start. But I'm sure we can all agree the pre-game floor show was worth the delay, "Roger began.

There were mummers of agreement, as they moved the chairs around the table.