All Comments on 'Lake Dreams'

by Glen_Gowen

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

great LW and cuck story. Annony hates these it reminds him of his life and his wife. Right asshole of LIT>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
While containing very very much bullshit, one part is incredibly false, . . .

these are not Texans letting a man fuck their wife. And announcing that he is going to fuck all their wives? He might as well of shot himself, before the first husband could. Was this supposed to be a joke? It was just pathetic, not funny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bonytaylor the racist speaks

Since it likes this story, we know it must either be bad or racist. It isn't racist so that leaves bad. Yeah, it's bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
poor

bonnie taylor she or whatever it is does not still know people won't sign up because they don't want it to know any thing about them. The story was not my cup of tea thank god.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
Just Asking

I thought everyone in Texas carried a gun? Seems a bit adventurous to announce you're going to fuck the wives of a crowd carrying guns.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Some issues...

Some issues...At first we think it's not a bad story, but then some issues show up: 1st - I agree with @Twentyseven...Those days no sane man in Texas would talk like Boone did and stay alive...2nd - Why the part of the water moccasins snakes if it wasn't used at all in the story? 3rd - Did his wife cheated on him or not? the dream part just throw confusing in the story...4th - Why in hell a man, that wasn't really his friend, after 25 years away would show interest to stay in his house? 5th - Why an impotent man would want to watch his wife with another man? He would be impotent through all that and he wouldn't find himself cured in the end...so to many issues...1*

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5 to

offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. Annony doesn't remind me of anything, he IS an old ugly cocksucker, who has no friends and the only people who will talk to him are the ones he sucks or let's ass fuck him! That's most everyone man he sees!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
HUh?

Couldn't even read... no idea what this was about. Just completely illogical and boring.

patilliepatillieabout 8 years ago
Interesting tale

I was confused by the end though, he said maybe this time he would get to watch, but is he referring to the dream, or to what he thinks is the reality of his wife sexing with Boone? That kinda killed the credibility for me of this being a true tale. He had no cucky tendencies in the past, but now he wants to watch?

So sorry for you if you really had prostate cancer and have been left impotent. It happens to us all, whether by cancer or just old age, the pecker will not work. Some it takes longer than others, but we all lose our ability to fuck sooner or later. Just enjoy the good run you had, and dont mourn what you have lost, it is all taken away from us by age, bit by bit, ability by ability, either fast and quick or slow and agonizing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I hate these kind of stories.

If it was your wife that had cancer would she call up a old friend so you could have sex, would you feel like you would need to.You are just a cuck, my guess is you are gay or at best bi. No thanks bitch.

bruce22bruce22about 8 years ago
Tough One

Very well written but not that believable due to the bit about him declaring war on his colleagues. Unfortunately the last half is very true and can get worse. Wanting to maintain a normal married life for more than fifty years, can be impossible...

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Technically, your writing is enjoyable and the read is easy....

....as far as content goes...not so much.

I find it an act of cowardice that a man sees trouble coming and does nothing to combat or deflect it. If this was to be a test of her fidelity, well, he never actually said what she did or didn't do, so readers can only insert their imaginings in the gap. That he never asked was probably as damning as that he didn't go to her and ask her why she was even considering going to Boone....sitting out there, obviously torn.

BTW, I know the crowd a little, and seeing as it was Texas, Boone's declaration does not surprise. But that he "had some success" and was never shot or beaten to within a hair's-breadth of his life is uncharacteristic and I think unlikely.

Anyway, true or not, the descriptions of his prostate cancer and the related issues, while somewhat depressing, seemed pretty close to what I've seen and experienced.

So, kind of a downer, with a couple of concerns, but very well put together.

Thanks.

robinhodrobinhodabout 8 years ago
Beautiful writing.

You'd think that, over time, the quality of writing on this site would improve, encouraged by the, often savage, comments. It's not happening. There have been some appallingly bad examples recently.

This has been a refreshing read.

Not much of a story really though. Shame.

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 8 years ago
Thank you for sharing

This is probably the most realistic story (if not the actual events) that iv'e read. Good luck to you. The story was so not over the top and unbelievable. If everyone wrote like this , the site would be in much better shape. Thank you. *****

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3about 8 years ago
I Wonder...

If his memory or the dream is more accurate? MNY TIMES IT'S THE DREAM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Missing Cuckold Tag

You should add this to the list of tags for information to the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wife?

So what was it that you remembered ? It doesn´t say whether your wife went to Boone ´s tent during that camping trip. Your dream thirty or so years later doesn´t say either what you remembered. Was it your wife people were saying Boone was making gains with his promise? So then your story doesn´t say whether there was any infidelity, so whatn is it that maybe you get to watch this time? I´m sorry for what you´re going through. And hope you get better soon. I loved your writing the way you presented most everything but you seem to have left out the main part of your story. Or what was alluded to be. So then you remembered nothing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Reading Comprehension

Anyone who has any difficulty comprehending exactly what he wrote should immediately return their high school diploma. Proceed to the nearest community college and enroll in English, literature, and psychology.

ribnitinribnitinabout 6 years ago
realistic

This is a well-written story, accurately bringing out physical and emotional issues related to prostate cancer. The main character is three dimensional, not a cardboard cutout. Well done.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 6 years ago
You show writing skills

You need to work on your "spinning a yarn" skills some.

The skinny dipping episode turned out to be meaningless. Unless he has another dream after the surgery related to what REALLY went on. :o)

Throwing out the protagonist's infidelity and brushing it under the table so quickly doesn't give the reader much of a hint as to the actual impact on the wife and her thoughts on fidelity and feelings of being entitled to stray. Flesh that out a bit (no pun intended).

I would seem from the ending that the dream was closer to reality than the memory. Perhaps that was why Boone scheduled a trip. Getting wind of the prostate procedure maybe he looked forward to a repeat performance.

Then there is the wife. Perhaps there is a "Claire's story" that you might explore. It would be a chance to fill in shortages in the current tale and provide more insight into the camp event and to life with an important man.

A good first submittal. I'll check back later for more.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Didn't work

Didn't work for me. He is a willing cuck and she was a whore. Maybe the snakes will show up again. No real Texan would let another man have his wife without fatal consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story

But why would he watch and wait to see what she would do? Perfect opportunity to go out and sit with her and talk it over. He knows what she is thinking so why the test? If he is a cuck and can say go to him, I don't care. If he is not a cuck he can ask why she feels so tempted and see if it is something about himself that is lacking. He also at that point would know if he should have future doubt about lack of trust. If she goes to the tent she cheated. If she says to him in ways that there is future risk he can divorce as friends.

Lastly, if he is dying and if she had been faithful all these years why add a new test? Ask her if she needs a lover since he can't perform. Let her decide and no more testing. It may insult her to offer a lover or test her. When you die what do you care?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

I really can't believe she would humiliate and hurt him that first time and never cheat again? No, sorry, I don't buy it. He is used by his wife and his friend and he should have replaced both a long time ago.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous