Lake Havesu Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa hollers, who's there and Tiffany comes out from behind a tree. Vanessa asks if she was watching the whole time and she says yes and it was so hot. Vanessa is embarrassed at first but Tiffany tells her she was just curious to see what happens because she had volunteered so quickly to go for a walk in the woods. Tiffany then approaches Vanessa and licks some cum off of her chest. Vanessa stares at her but says nothing. They then head back towards the lake.

After rinsing off in the water they swim back to the boat for some snacks and refreshments. Tiffany and Dennis grab beers and Vanessa fills a cup with wine. Wendy looks at the 3 and asks what they have been up to. They look at each other and Tiffany says just some exercise hiking the trail. With a knowing look Wendy says, sure, just hiking and laughs

The afternoon sun is beating down and it is suggested everyone should reapply the sunscreen. Tiffany and Wendy each put some in their hands and begin to rub it in down the front of their bodies. Vanessa takes the sunscreen and starts to apply it to the front of Dennis. She rubs it into his chest and down his body. She puts a little more in her hand before applying it to his cock and working it in. She tells him it needs to be protected from the sun in case it is needed later.

Vanessa hands the sun cream to Dennis and spreads her arms indicating he needs to do her front also. He puts a generous amount on his hands and rubs it in taking a little more time than necessary on her pert breasts. She lies back onto her towel as he works down. He teases around her pussy lips then down her legs and feet. When finished he offers the sun cream to Gloria. She tells him she is going to sun her back some more so he needs to do it for her.

Gloria lies down on her stomach and Dennis kneels next to her and begins at her shoulders and slowly works it into her back. As he reaches around her sides she lifts her upper body off the towel indicating to him to apply all the way down the sides of her small breasts. She then lays flat and he moves down her back. When he reaches the top of her bikini bottoms she reaches down and slides them off of her ass. He starts to apply the cream on her very white butt and she tells him to please pull them all the way off for her so she doesn't have to get up. He removes her bikini bottoms and finishes down the back of her legs. When he finishes he wipes the excess off onto her ass.

Dennis sits down and looks over towards the other boat. He sees them all coming out of the water and back to their seats. He sees that both girls are now naked. He sits back and relaxes in the sun. Eventually everyone starts to get hungry so they pull up anchor and start to leave the cove back into the main lake area. Everyone is still nude as they cross the first half of the journey back to the dock. One by one the girls put on their bottoms and everyone but Wendy puts on their tops. Dennis remains nude until they are close to the dock and then slips on his shorts. He asks Wendy if she is going to cover up and she says no, she is enjoying the freedom of her naked breasts. As they pull up to the dock and everything is unloaded. Dennis heads out to get his car and back the trailer down into the water and Gloria remains on board to steer it into place. Soon it is out of the water and fastened to the trailer.

Wendy is receiving stares from some of the people near the boat launch but also a few whistles. Everything is loaded into the cars. Gloria and Vanessa get into the car with Dennis to return the boat and the others take Gloria's car back to the house. Tiffany gets in the driver's seat and Wendy sits topless on the passenger side. The boat is returned and everyone meets back at the house. Dennis suggests ordering some pizzas and everyone agrees to chip in. They find a pizza place that delivers in the phone book and place the order. While waiting the girls head back to the bedrooms to change. They return in shorts and t shirts except Wendy who is still topless but now wearing shorts. Gloria tells her if she is going to stay topless then she has to answer the door and pay the pizza guy.

Soon there is a knock on the door and everyone watches as Wendy walks over and opens it. The delivery guy just stares at her naked tits and she asks how much they owe. He mumbles a bit then gives her the total. She pays him and tells him she doesn't have any extra for a tip. He says seeing her is all the tip he needs. She closes the door with him still standing there.

Pizza, beer and wine are consumed as the evening progresses towards night. Gloria tells the rest of the girls she wants to head out right after breakfast so they can get back early. Dennis says he will leave in the morning also if it is ok for him to stay another night. Everyone agrees and eventually Gloria comes and kisses Dennis good night. Tiffany gives him a kiss and out loud says she needs to rest too, and then whispers in his ear that she will be up early to wake him.

After they head to the back bedroom Vanessa asks Wendy if she is going to go to bed soon. Wendy tells Vanessa that she doesn't get Dennis to herself and then leads them all to the second bedroom.

Everyone gets naked and Wendy asks Vanessa if she ever kissed a girl before. She tells her no but she has always been curious. She tells Dennis to lie down on his back. She then leads Vanessa onto the bed and they both bring their mouths down to his cock. They take turns licking up and down and taking him in their mouths until he is nice and hard. Wendy directs Vanessa to mount him. Vanessa climbs on top and eases down onto his shaft fully inserting it into her steaming pussy. Wendy then climbs over his head and lowers her pussy to his mouth while facing Vanessa. While Dennis begins to eat her out she leans forward to Vanessa and kisses her and feels up her chest. They continue until everyone is satisfied and spent. The girls lie on either side of Dennis and go to sleep.

Dennis is awakened by someone pulling at his arm. He looks and sees Tiffany standing next to the bed. Her finger over her mouth to indicate he should be quiet and get up. He carefully climbs out from between the girls and they go to the couch in the living room. Tiffany tells him she needs one more fix and tells him to mount her missionary style and fuck her. He is happy to oblige and they have a quick but intense fucking session. Once they are finished Dennis decides that it is time for him to go. He takes the pen and paper and leaves a note for each of the other girls. He thanks Tiffany for inviting him to his most memorable weekend ever. They kiss and hug then he gets in his car and starts his drive back to base. He starts to think about the possibilities of meeting with one or more of the girls again and this thought has him smiling all the way back to his barracks.

12