The Girl Next Door Wanted Pizza

Story Info
When the Pizza arrived, Mia just left her apartment.
6k words
4.4
8.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Meliss97
Meliss97
173 Followers

I closed my laptop for the day. I was done with work and my vacation had started. Or should I say, my staycation had started.

I had taken 3 weeks off work. I had saved up a lot of days in the past 2 years and now it was time to take a break and not think of any work, family or other responsibilities.

I had scheduled my vacation in a seemingly normal time. No public holidays, no school vacations, and not during any period in which most people had anything. But I had lied to everyone. I had told my coworkers, parents and friends I'd was going to solo travel to New York. However, I was going to do no such thing. I had planned 3 weeks of complete isolation and just spend time at home playing games, eating bad food (I had stocked up a fridge and cabinets full of it) and of course watch a lot of porn.

I was going to start the vacation with a nice Pizza and some beer. I had plenty of beer in the fridge, but I wasn't going to eat a shitty freezer Pizza, so I ordered some. Not one of course, but 2 large pizzas so I had enough to also reheat the following day.

When the delivery guy showed up I opened the door. "Thanks dude, I'll send a tip your way in the app for the quick delivery!" I told him.

As I was about to close the door, a girl from across the hallway in my apartment block just opened the door. She smiled at me, and said: "Ooh nice, pizza, I was about to get some myself as well!"

"Well, I ordered too many, you can join me as well if you'd like, if you don't mind a salami pizza."

I had known the girl across the hall for months already. Mostly in passing, but we had spoken every now and then. She was a student at the local university and was currently enrolled in the second year. She was the typical hard-working, very serious student. A bit of a nerd really. Blonde hair, wearing glasses, petite, small breasts, not really developed hips but very cute! I'm sure if she'd wore a more exposing outfit, many guys would melt for her. She was early 20s. She never really told me how old she was really, but she had told me she was glad to be rid of the "teen" label, and people took students in their 20s more serious.

"Sure, that would be awesome, saves me a trip to the store, and I'm sure yours is much better than the cheap frozen pizza I was going to get."

She approached my door, kicked off her untied shoes, and got into my apartment.

"Welcome to my apartment, Mia," I said to her as she walked around observing my apartment."

"Thanks Nick, always great to see how other people have decorated the same apartment as I have."

Mia continued to walk around and looked in almost every room. "Mind if I look in your bedroom as well? I found mine a pain to arrange."

"Sure, go ahead," I said as I opened the last remaining door in the hallway.

I hadn't really expected anyone, so it was still a bit of a mess in the bedroom. Bed was not made (who does that anyways), some dirty clothing lay on the bed and chair, and in the corner, I spotted something I thought I had put away, a masturbator.

It wasn't clearly visible, hidden mostly under some clothing, but the 'pussy' part was visible, especially the 'flesh' colour. As you saw it from the side, you couldn't really see the pussy itself, but if you recognize a masturbator, you'll know instantly. Here was hoping she didn't spot it.

And then she did. She looked in the direction of the chair it was positioned on, and then a second later she quickly jerked her head away from it, pretending not to see it, but she got a little red, nonetheless.

We got back to the living room, and both pretended nothing happened. We sat down on the couch, Mia to the right of me, and we watched a couple episodes of 'Friends'. I had been binging it lately, and Mia had seen it before, so she didn't mind a few random episodes. I had given Mia her own Pizza box, so we didn't have to share and had offered her a beer as well. For the occasion, me having vacation, I had bought a few good craft beers. Mia happened to like IPAs, so we were all good with the beer selection.

We both had finished our pizza and first beer when an episode ended, so I asked her: "So what would you like to watch now?"

"Oh, I don't know, what were you planning on watching?" Mia said shyly.

"I was actually planning on playing games tonight, I have a PC connected to my TV so I can play all the games I want on it."

"Oh that's cool, I play a few games every now and then, like Stardew Valley and the Sims."

"Ah nice! I usually play shooters, but I've played those. Want to play a game together? I've got a spare controller," I asked Mia hopefully.

"Sure, sounds fun!"

So, I got the remote, switched to the HDMI channel I had my PC connected to, and when the image appeared, it showed not my normal steam account, but the steam account I use for games I don't want other people to see. All the dating sims, visual novels and other games with a lot of nudity and porn.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry, I didn't mean you to see that," I said as I clicked it away quickly.

"No no.... don't worry," Mia said with a blush, and proceed shyly with: "I actually, ehm.... enjoy.... those games too."

"You like lewd games?" I said in surprise.

"Heh... yeah..." Mia said, with a shy smile, and blushed.

"It wasn't really my intention for us to play a game 'like that'," I said with emphasis on the last 2 words, "but if you're interested, we can do that instead?"

Mia had to think about that for a second, that was clear. But maybe I accidentally had pushed her towards the right mindset already with her seeing the masturbator earlier.

"Well okay, let's play a game like that. What do you have?"

I had to check my game library, so I put it back on screen and browsed through it for a second before I answered.

"Ooh what is that?" Mia said as one popped by while I scrolled through the game list.

"I haven't played that one yet actually, it's about a guy starting college and meeting all kinds of girls. Yeah, I know, shallow storytelling, but that's not why I play these games anyways."

"Oh, I know, these games are very shallow, but entertaining," Mia answered.

I was relieved Mia didn't think weird of me, but I was also horny knowing I'll be playing a, basically, porn game with a sexy student.

I installed the game quickly, thank god for fibre internet, and booted it up. As it wasn't a multiplayer game there was no need for a (second) controller, and all I needed was the mouse and keyboard on the couch. And the keyboard was only needed for entering the names. From then on, the mouse was the only requirement, as with most of those games. Let's say, they know their audience, playing single-handed.

The first choices we had to make was name the main character, which Mia insisted to be my name, because "You're playing it!", and the only girl, a friend of the main character, by that logic, was named Mia.

It started off as a boring story, but quickly turned interesting when the main character started dating one of the girls in the same class.

Of course, it didn't take long into that dating when the first sex scene happened. My choice of clothes didn't pair well with playing a porn game when you've got company. It was perfect for when I'm alone (easy access), but with a cute girl next to me, I had a slight need to hide it, which was impossible with boxer shorts and pj's.

But, I thought to myself, what point is there to hide an erect penis when playing a porn game. It was only normal I'd get horny, and I expected Mia's pussy to be wet as well. Mia just had the benefit of it not being an external thing that grew.

On screen, meanwhile, the girl was all naked and riding the main character's cock. The girl was actually cute, not too different to Mia; A blonde petite girl. The only difference being the massive breasts the girl had.

"So typical of these games, those big boobs," I said as a joke.

"I know right! Why can't they ever be smaller, like mine!"

"Yeah, I prefer smaller too," I said before realizing I was complimenting Mia's boobs.

The scene continued, and we started getting the choice to change scenes. We had the option between blowjob, vaginal, anal and cumming.

"What should we choose?" I asked Mia.

"Go for the blowjob, you just did her vaginal."

"I did? I thought it was a game character?"

"Well, he's also called Nick, so he's you!"

That got me thinking, it was clear Mia was no longer shy, could I trick her to do things? Was she horny enough she'd do what I suggested? So, I responded: "Well my penis is not getting that attention, so it's not me!"

Mia looked at my crotch, and clearly saw my cock was completely erect. She didn't say anything, but her eyes kept lingering.

I continued; "In fact, it's not even free, it's quite constraint at the moment."

Mia kept looking, then realized she was doing it and looked away for a second. Then looked at me and I saw she was blushing again, and she said: "Do you usually play these games without clothes?"

"Well... not without clothes, but I do usually have my penis out of my pants."

"You.... could do that..... if you prefer..." Mia said uncertainly.

Now that was what I was hoping for. Not what I expected, but that brought me one step closer to getting Mia to do things.

"You don't mind?" I asked Mia.

"Well, I didn't expect anything tonight, and this is your house and your game... so who am I to say otherwise."

So, with my goal in mind, I did what I usually only did when I was alone. And to be fair, would've done already had Mia not entered my house. I pushed down the band of my pj's and boxers in one go, and got out my erect cock.

Step one was complete. I had only thought of a plan a few minutes ago, but tricking Mia was one big step closer.

Mia looked at my cock, and then asked: "Do you.... usually.... do something with it with these games?"

I looked at Mia and responded, "I think that's a rhetorical question, right?"

"Yeah, I suppose so," Mia said and added, "you..... could do that.... if you want..."

Now that wasn't what I wanted, because I was going to try to get her to do it, so I said: "It's okay, having it out already gives the freedom I needed just now."

I then focused on the game again, to get Mia to get used to the situation there was a cock next to her. "So you said, she should give a blowjob now right?"

Mia agreed, and so we got a nice point of view shot of a virtual blowjob.

"Do vaginal again!" Mia said excitedly.

So, I clicked that again and we got treated to a nice point of view shot of a blond girl impaling herself on the, bigger than mine, cock.

Then I said, "Where do you think we should let him cum?"

"Ooh you can try with the blowjob maybe?"

So I clicked the blowjob once more, let that scene play for a bit, and then I clicked the "cumming" button.

The scene transitioned again to a vaginal scene where we saw cum drip out of the pussy.

"Ooh that is too bad, that didn't work," Mia said.

"Do you prefer cum with blowjobs? I asked her.

"Oh.... ehm.... in games.... or for real?"

"Either? Both?"

"Well.... I don't know.... in games I usually end it there if it is possible..."

"And in real life?", I asked her, pressing her a little bit. I had the feeling the barrier was broken enough this wouldn't change anything in the situation.

"Well....", Mia said, and then laughed uncomfortably, "I guess I don't mind it."

I smiled, and I said: "Well that's good right? You don't need to be shy around me Mia. As you know, I'm the one here with my dick out."

We both laughed, and without agreeing we both looked back at the screen where the scene was still playing on the loop where cum was dripping out of the girl's pussy.

I handed Mia the mouse so she could guide the game next. It was only fair after I had made the last half an hour of decisions, mostly.

As I hadn't played the game before I had no idea what came next, but I didn't expect the next sex scene that was happening.

After a bit of going around the campus, talking to people, building relations and earning some money, the next sex scene happened in the girls' dorm where the virtual Mia was living.

The virtual Nick, or 'I' as Mia called it, went to visit Mia in the dorm. I had expected those two to end together by the end of the game, a typical teaser, but it wasn't long until the main character was sitting on the couch next to Mia and they started kissing.

That was where the game started offering choices. Like 'pull back' or 'put hand on head' or 'put hand on breast'. We both laughed and obviously we decided to choose 'put hand on breast' which the virtual Mia did not pull back from.

The next step was choosing between squeezing or pulling back. Again, we chose the option to get further and, again, the virtual Mia didn't oppose, while they also were still kissing.

In the meantime, back in real life, my cock had become hard again. It had had a bit of time to calm down after the previous sex scene and being immersed in the game my cock apparently forgot about the sexy girl sitting next to me.

I intuitively grabbed my cock as Mia made the decisions on the mouse. The following choice she made without my input: 'put hand under skirt'.

Again, the virtual Mia didn't oppose, and in fact, the virtual Mia started her own actions. She unbuttoned 'my' pants, got 'my' cock out, and started a handjob.

This was my turn to try to push the real Mia a bit. Let's see how loose she was by now. So I said: "Not fair, the virtual Nick is getting something I am not!"

"He got fucked earlier, you didn't either!" Mia added.

"Exactly, that's unfair." While I said that I hinted towards my cock with my eyes.

Mia didn't immediately respond, and after a few seconds I saw my request click into place in her head. Then, without much of a hesitation she grabbed my cock with her left hand, and slowly moved it up and down.

Bingo! I though.

The options on screen became dirtier and dirtier, and Mia guided us the dirtiest path. It wasn't long until the Virtual Mia had given me a blowjob, and then started fucking him in a cowgirl position. Meanwhile the real Mia had her hand in a tight grip around my cock, but didn't do much stroking. I couldn't blame her, but I wish she did.

"You know, I wouldn't mind something else right now," I said, and quickly added: "I've got something for it in my bedroom."

"I sorta already saw it," Mia answered, "but I wasn't sure if it was what I thought it was."

"Should I get it?"

"If you want it, I wouldn't blame you."

So I got up, and got the masturbator from my bedroom. I was about to grab the lube when I figured my next trick to get Mia to go a step further. When I got back on the couch I pushed off my pants entirely, and just remained seated in my boxers, with my cock sticking out, and a masturbator in my hand.

"I've got a slight problem."

"What is it?"

"I am out of lube..."

"Oh no, so you can't use it?"

"Well... no.... but I have a solution you might not like."

Mia looked at me intrigued, not disgusted. So, I felt like there might be a chance for me to pull this off.

"Well... you know, spit is a good lubricant...", I said, hoping to convince Mia to put her head close to my cock to spit on it.

"Well.... alright, I can do that," Mia said, "but just this once okay?"

I nodded, Mia got closer to my cock, and then she took my cock in her mouth. This was much more than I had hoped for. She was actually giving me a blowjob. Well, kinda sorta. She wasn't actually sucking me, more just taking my cock in her mouth and making the cock wet.

Then, Mia released my cock and the result was a very saliva-soaked hard cock.

"Wow, I did not expect that!" I said.

"This is what you asked right?"

"Well... I asked you to use some spit, not to suck it, but I'd be lying if I didn't prefer this result."

Again, Mia blushed. It was surprising to me how after all that had happened, I still managed to get her to blush. I mean, she had just had my cock in her mouth.

But, the result was what I had hoped for, or better even, and I proceeded with putting my cock in the masturbator. It felt even more intense as usual as I had an actual girl by my side. My cock was harder as I'd ever would've gotten it by just watching porn.

I didn't move the masturbator yet, just having it inside was enough for the time being. Mia looked at it for a bit and it was obvious she was curious.

"So, this is basically the same as a dildo for girls, right?"

"You could say that. Just the inverse."

"Interesting, and does it feel as good as a real pussy?"

"No not really, but it does feel really good. Much better than just my hand at least."

"And now you just let it sit like that?" Mia asked as a follow-up.

"Well for now, yeah, just to get my cock used to it. I'll still have to move it up and down like how a dildo needs to slide in and out."

"Ooh now I get it, I thought it did that automatically. So when are you going to do that?"

"Haha, no that would be a much more expensive version, but they exist. I'll start moving it when the virtual me gets another fuck!"

Mia smiled, and quickly grabbed the mouse to continue the game. It was clear she was enjoying the situation, which made me happy as well. I had had a sorta handjob and a sorta blowjob so far. That wasn't too far off from the real deal.

On screen we had to navigate another boring day of chores and university. But by the end of the day my virtual version had hooked up with yet another girl. This time it was a cute redhead that seemed very willing to get into bed with virtual me.

It wasn't long until the redhead was naked and sucking cock. This time the girl actually had small breasts, to which Mia said: "Now those are boobs that are more realistic."

"Like yours?" I said teasingly.

"Yeah, not too far off."

"Show me!" I said, expecting a rejection.

But I did not get a rejection. Instead I got a "It's only fair, I've seen your cock then you get to see something of me too", and Mia proceeded to take off her top, revealing she had been braless this whole time.

I took a good look and said, "Yeah those look very similar, very pretty!"

Again Mia blushed but said nothing. Then she guided the redhead to be fucked doggy style on the couch.

"You're trying to get every girl to be giving virtual me everything huh?"

"Always my goal in these games!" Mia responded. Then she looked at my cock, hidden in the masturbator, and said: "Weren't you supposed to move that thing?"

This was what I was hoping for to get her to do the next step: Pleasuring me, even though she sort of had already done that with the half-blowjob.

"I was hoping you would do that for me."

Mia looked me in the eyes, and I could almost see the cogs in her brain turning to come up with a good answer. Then a second later I saw her eyes smile, and then her mouth.

"Alright," Mia said, "It's not that much different than what we already did."

She grabbed the masturbator with her right hand and started moving it up and down slowly. Because she was using her right hand, she was turned towards me. Giving me full view of her pretty perky breasts. They looked amazing, especially because her arm moved up and down, jiggling her breasts slightly.

"How am I doing?"

"Oh it feels great!"

"Happy to hear."

Mia continued in the pace she was going at. Slowly moving it up and down. Sometimes a little further up, and sometimes a little faster. I wasn't sure if she'd tried to mimic her realistic pace or if it happened accidentally, but I liked it, nonetheless. Which I let Mia know with an irregular moan.

On screen the scene of a cock penetrating a pussy on the couch kept looping, and after a minute or so I got my brain together to let Mia continue the game. She stopped with the masturbator with her right hand, but kept going slowly with her left hand while she continued with the game.

Meliss97
Meliss97
173 Followers
12