All Comments on 'Lake House Virgin'

by LustyWolf

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

This story got me so hot

SymmonsSymmonsover 10 years ago
More!

A great start. Another chapter would be nice. Or two; another with Molly and Kathy separately and then one with the three of them together. Please continue.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

Why did he never score? He answered his own question. He was a loner. Loners aren't known for self confidence and thus aren't generally chick magnets.

Ducky7Ducky7over 10 years ago
Great start, first fuck

Ok, now the aunt and then both. We need the rest of the story. A whole summer full.

w8ingnoww8ingnowover 10 years ago
More please

Good story, it has legs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

It is good to have an older understanding woman to take care of a shy lad. Many would like to help but the circumstances are not right.

ansdguyansdguyover 10 years ago
This story is an amalgamation...

Of a thousand other stories on this site. Nothing new here. Nothing original. I have noticed for some time how writers describe there male character as an Adonis, them claim he's too shy to get laid. On what planet would that happen? This isn't the 1950's. Those horny high school girls would be lining up to jump this guys bones. They would cure his shyness in about 5 minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
writter is bitch

you bitch! who will fuck his aunt?????????????????????

randi ko choro. sala bhata

by divyash kiss

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bravo!!

Very well written. Held my interest throughout and one of the few where I was contemplating what the Aunt looked like as she pleased both she and her nephew.

I look forward to reading more of your offerings.

WichitalinemanWichitalinemanalmost 9 years ago
Turned On

Oh Man! You were just getting started. There is so much more to this story,finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sloppy writing.

toward the end of the story you switched characters, and started calling her 'Aunt Molly, then went back to calling hr Aunt Kathy.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Threesome Next?!

Sexy story ,finishing with a bang!

-A sequel with Robert joining Molly and Aunt Kathy is called for now.Here's hoping!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOW !

Fantastic...i really like this story, so much more to be written....

please continue this this, I LOVE IT....

Thank You....

Crusader235Crusader235about 7 years ago
Oh yeah!

Oh hell yeah! Threesome is just waiting to happen! Very hot story. Thanks for it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Grammar

""Yumm. Smells like pussy. I see you're no longer a virgin," she says smiling a devilish smile.

"Aaa, yeah, me and Molly, aah," I could barely talk.

"Molly and I," she corrected me with a shit eating grin."

In fact, neither is any more correct than the other - which one to use depends on what you're going to say. "Molly and I had sex." "Aunt Kathy saw me and Molly having sex." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammatical_case

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous