Lake of Forbidden Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SikFuk
SikFuk
174 Followers

I decided it was the bald pussy that was making me feel so intrigued. I'd never seen one before, and the last place I ever expected to encounter one was between my Mom's legs. Not that I ever had those kinds of thoughts about my Mom, but at this moment, I was having those kinds of thoughts. Big time. I could already feel my dick swelling.

Carefully, without making a sound, I dug into Sis's bag and found her red bikini and her big purple beach towel. Then I backed out of the tent and let the flap slither closed, taking on last longing look at my naked mom. As I tiptoed back down towards the boat, I started thinking; what if Mom had been getting herself off when I pulled the tent flap open? Would she have stopped? Would she have asked me to help out?

I managed to launch the boat with a big enough push to float a good ways out into the lake before starting the motor. The last thing I wanted was my Mom realizing I'd seen her in such a state. She was, after all, a tenured professor at the university, not some trailer park sex addict.

Sis was doing a lazy side-stroke when I reached her, her tit cutting through the water like the hull of a sailboat. It was a beautiful sight, and the ache in my cock continued.

"You want a hand up Sis?"

"Why? So you can leer at me while I'm putting on my bikini?"

"Well... yeah."

"Just hand it to me."

I complied, and pretended not to watch while she put it on, draping the top around her neck while she pulled on the bottom. When she was satisfied that neither one of her tits was hanging out, she did accept a hand up into the boat, and then we cruised back into our cove, the tension between us palpable. But Sis was like that - moody. The older I got, the more I realized that it's a woman's prerogative to be moody. It just comes with the territory.

As we neared our beach, Sis wrapped the towel around her, and began muttering about the annoyance of having neighbors ruining our camping trip. But her muttering ceased when she noticed the long lanky dude in the cutoffs fiddling with his boat. He looked to be mid-twenties, probably a college kid, probably here with his folks, since the people sitting at his picnic table were considerably older.

"I don't really need this," Sis said, shucking off her towel. Then she pushed her boyish blonde hair back and hitched up her bikini top, which had a tendency to make the bottoms of her breasts show. The bikini was left over from her high school days, and she'd gained a couple of pounds since then - all in the right places.

When the boat reached the shore, I hopped out and hauled it in with the rope while Sis sat there like royalty in a carriage. With the boat secure, she arose and stepped glamorously onto the sand, striking a pose that would have been more appropriate on the front page of a hot rod magazine.

"Hey," the lanky dude said with a smile, and I knew Sis was a goner. She loved guys with broad shoulders and six pack abs, and this dude was right up her alley.

"Hi," she said with her flirtiest smile. "I guess we're neighbors. My name's Alice, and that's my little brother Bobby."

I absolutely hated it when Sis introduced me as her little brother, but what could I do?

"Hi Bobby," the lanky guy said, extending his hand, "My name's Hank."

I shook Hank's hand, not because I wanted to, but because I didn't want Sis getting pissed at me. While the two of them started in with their flirty small talk, I headed up to camp, pissed off, jealous, and totally confused.

"We're home, Mom," I said, in a voice loud enough to be heard clear across the lake. I certainly didn't want Sis waltzing in there and finding Mom still asleep with a catsup bottle stuck up her cunt, and then putting two and two together and realizing I'd seen the same thing.

I heard stirring in her tent, and I let out a sigh of relief. One more crises avoided. Mom emerged a few minutes later, looking sleepy and satisfied. The sight of her loose tits jiggling under her T-shirt set my dick to twitching and writhing in a most distracting manner. At that moment, I sort of wished none of this had ever happened. Sex can be so much fun, but it can also be so freakin' complicated. It made me realize why some guys just hire a whore every now and then. Sex with no strings. What a concept!

I helped Mom fire up the Coleman stove, and then she proceeded to make us hot dogs while I changed into my jeans.

"Go tell your sister lunch is ready, will you Hon?"

Did my mom have any idea the new connotation "Hon" had after seeing her in her most intimate moment?

"Sure Mom," I said, trying to rid the image of her hairless pussy from my mind. I plodded down to the shore and told Sis it was time to eat.

"See you later, Hank," she said in that flirty way she uses when she's trying to score a new guy. He waved, and then Sis and I were walking back up the hill to our camp.

"Um, Sis?"

"Um, what?"

"About today, in the boat..."

"Don't worry," she said, touching my arm gently, "it's our little secret, okay?"

"What I was going to say was, I'm sorry if I crossed the line."

"No sweat. Like you said, you're a guy, I'm a girl in a swimsuit, or without a swimsuit. We're adults. If I didn't want it to happen, it wouldn't have happened."

"So, you're cool with it?"

"I'm cool with it as long as you never, EVER pull that shit on me again."

"Understood Sis." By this time, we were coming up on our camp, so I turned the conversation to more pressing matters. "Do we tell Mom you almost drowned, Sis?"

"If you tell her that, I can guarantee you that not only will I never give you a hand job again, I'll cut your dick off while you're sleeping."

"Got it, Sis."

She gave me a gentle tap on my sore shoulder, and then we were at the picnic table.

"Alice?" Mom said, shoving her glasses down to the end of her nose, "weren't you wearing your Speedo when you left?"

"It ripped Mom, out in the lake, so I waited while Bobby came back and got my bikini, and then I changed under water."

"Really?" Mom said, giving me a curious look. "Bobby came back and got your bikini out of my tent?"

Suddenly, I felt about two feet tall.

"Well," Sis whined, "what was I supposed to do? Walk back up here naked?"

My mom shook her head. "I guess I didn't realize those Speedos ripped that easily. Were you two roughhousing? You know you're getting too old for that."

"Mom," Sis said, rolling her eyes, "that Speedo was like 5 years old. Even the new Speedos they're using in the Olympics are ripping after only thirty hours of use."

While Sis rattled on, Mom reached in the ice chest and grabbed a wine cooler, something she usually saved for after dinner. I felt bad for her, but what could I do?

"Mom?" Sis whined, "where's the catsup?"

"I don't know," she answered, raising her eyebrows. "Have you seen the catsup, Bobby?"

I wished I could have just disappeared, instead of confronting this perverted can of worms. "No Mom, I haven't."

"Hmmm..." she said to herself, "where could that catsup bottle be?"

*****

After lunch, Sis headed back over to hang out with Hank, and I went down to the shore, for a walk, or to get some air, or something. Mainly, I just wanted to get away from camp and figure things out. Was I having sexual feelings for my mom? And also my sister? Was I turning into a pervert? Would I go to hell for what I'd done, and what I was thinking about doing? Suddenly, I too, needed a wine cooler. I was just thinking about turning back when I heard Mom's voice.

"Hey? Wait up." She came trotting after me, her hair blowing behind her, and for a moment I could see her at nineteen; trim, sexy, full of hope and promise. Instantly, I got a huge lump in my throat.

"Hi Mom," I said, stuffing my hands in my pockets.

"Hi Bobby," she said, catching her breath from the short jog. "Listen, can we talk for a minute?"

"Sure Mom."

I had a pretty good idea what she wanted to talk about, but I thought I'd let her take the lead. What startled me was the way she hooked her arm in mine and cuddled up to my side. It was creepy. And sensual.

"About what you saw today, in my tent..."

"I'm sorry Mom. I should have knocked."

She laughed, and again I saw the nineteen year-old Mom, not the forty-year-old Mom with no husband and a vibrator for a lover.

"No," she continued, "we needed to have the sex conversation but we never got around to it. It's one of those things that parents avoid, especially single mom parents with a nineteen year-old son."

I waited for her to continue, feeling somehow excited and yet calmed by her closeness.

"We all need sex," she said, in her professorial tone. "It's just part of nature. You're in your sexual prime right now. So am I. I probably don't masturbate as often as you do, but I need the release, and I need the escape. We can pretend sex isn't a part of our being, or we can accept it and make it work to our advantage."

"How do we make sex work to our advantage?"

"In a relationship, it's the glue that keeps people together when everything else falls apart. That's what happened with your dad and I. We both got so caught up in our careers, we neglected the sex part, and now here I am, screwing a catsup bottle with my vibrator set on ten."

We continued on down the beach in silence. I wasn't sure what this had to do with me, but I liked walking along the beach with Mom on my arm. It made me feel more like a man, and less like a boy.

By this time we had climbed a little bluff, and below us was a secluded cove hidden from the rest of the campsites. Mom stopped and let out a big sigh.

"Your father and I used to come up here and swim naked. In fact, this is where your sister was conceived. I haven't been swimming naked in ages. Have you?"

"Um... are you sure you want to know that, Mom?"

"Good point," she laughed, unhooking her arm from mine. Then she gave me a shove, and sprinted for the beach. "Race you to the water!"

I could have taken her easily, but I let her stay a step ahead of me. It was fun, seeing the nineteen year-old surface from my Mom's forty year-old body. We got to the water's edge, and she flopped down in the sand and kicked off her shoes.

"Come on!" she blurted, just like a kid, "let's do it before someone comes." She stood up, pulled her T-shirt off over her head, and her once-proud breasts dangled free, her big, puffy nipples aimed slightly downward, but still scrumptious looking. I can only imagine the look on my face when she whipped her shorts down, revealing her hairless mound once more. It was amazing. In less than ten seconds, she was totally naked, her Mona Lisa body rivaling that of my sister. "Well?" she smirked, planting her hands on her hips, "you coming, or are you just going to sit there and stare?"

"I'm coming Mom," I said, suddenly aware of my growing hard-on. She turned and sprinted for the water, giving me a chance to strip without an audience. It was kind of sad, watching her floppy tits slapping against her chest as she bounded into the water, especially considering how great they must have been when she was my age, but that didn't dampen my desire for her. By the time I was naked, my dick was stiff as steel, pointing directly at my mom's fleeting figure slicing through the water.

She didn't look back until I was waist deep, and I was grateful. I didn't want her to think I was a pervert. For all I knew, the swimming thing could have been a totally innocent adventure with her. Women are such a mystery, and my mom was no exception.

"Isn't this great?" she beamed, her deflated breasts floating close to the surface. The water was armpit-deep, with a gentle current pushing us back and forth, almost imperceptibly. "Turn around," she said, almost in a whisper. I complied, and the next thing I knew, I felt her fingers on my back, delicately fluttering up and down my spine. 'Cool, huh?" she said, into my ear. "Touch feels totally different under water." Her fingers slid lower down my back, clear to my ass cheeks, and below. I let out an involuntary grown as my dick throbbed with desire.

Her fingers continued around onto my stomach, and up the middle of my chest. With her arms wrapped around me, she eased closer, and suddenly I felt her nipples grazing my back, undulating as the current ebbed and flowed.

"You like?" she asked softly.

I nodded, speechless, as her hands slid down my sides and onto my hips. She was careful not to touch my dick or balls, but she didn't have to. Every nerve in my body lead to the head of my cock, and in no time I was on the verge of squirting.

"Okay Hon," she whispered, "now that I've shown you how to do it, it's your turn."

Letting her arm trail loosely around my waist, she slid next to me, and then eased in front, my stiff dick grazing her ass cheek. I let my hands settle onto her back and I did what she did, exploring her body delicately but discreetly as she moaned softly.

"I love that," she whispered as my hands slithered down her back and onto her dimpled butt. I left them there for a while, letting my fingers probe deeper and deeper under her ass without actually touching anything important. She kept inching closer, till there was no room between us. I took that as a sign to move my hands to the front, which I did with slow, gently strokes around her hips and onto her tummy.

"My tummy used to be as firm as yours," she said, leaning her head back and giving me a husky laugh. "Then I carried you and your sister to term, and my tummy was never the same again." She slid my hand lower, till it was brushing the top of her hairless mound. "My tummy used to be firm like that."

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to go lower or higher, so I just hung around there for a while. Silently, she took my hands and slid them up under her tits. "Lift," she whispered, more as a command than a suggestion. I cupped her breasts gently and pulled them aloft.

"That's where my tits were when I was your age. Can you imagine how great they looked?" She did a little shimmy, throwing her hands up in the air like she was dancing. "I was rockin' these tits in those days. If you ever get to feel our sister's tits, you'll find out what mine were like."

"I like feeling yours mom."

"You bullshitter. You just want to get your rocks off. I can feel you twitching down there."

By this time, my stiff cock had settled between her legs, periodically nudging her thighs, or ass, or who knows what, but I think it was all part of the plan. Gaining confidence, I let my fingers slide up onto her rubbery nipples. One little pinch and her whole body jerked, jamming her ass up against my groin.

"Feel down here," she whispered, guiding my hand down her tummy. Suddenly, my fingers were tracing the path of her slit, gently, barely touching.

"This is what it's all about, Bobby. It's the essence of life. It's your destiny, and your downfall. Someday you'll find the right one. but they're all pretty much the same."

Touching her down there, it just seemed so perfect, so natural. As I stroked her gently, she leaned her head back against my chest, her ear brushing my cheek. At that moment, I really wanted to kiss her, but I held back, waiting for her to dictate the next move.

"Put your finger right here," she whispered, showing me how she wanted it. As I rubbed, she undulated, thrusting her pelvis almost imperceptibly. As the thrusts became more mechanical, more obvious, her breathing got heavier. At this point I realized that if it wasn't for the hand job earlier, I would have been polluting Lake Powell with my cum right about now. As it was, I was on the verge, but also able to hold back, seemingly indefinitely.

"Harder Bobby," she gasped, grabbing my hand and clamping it up against her bald pussy. "Just like this" she commanded, easing my finger back and forth. Satisfied with my technique, her hand flitted onto the head of my dick and fingered it lightly, more like a tickle than a touch. She leaned back and craned her neck to look at me. "Are you okay with this, Bobby"?

"Yeah," I gasped, thrusting my hips to match her rhythm. We stayed like that for a few minutes, building up the tension until I thought I was going to lose it.

"Do you want to cum inside me?"

"Yeah," I whimpered, dying for release.

With a gently but authoritative grasp, she guided my dick into her cunt, and it slid in effortlessly, as if God had designed her vagina to fit my dick perfectly.

"Oh God Bobby, that feels so good. Much better than a catsup bottle."

We both laughed, but then her laugh turned into a raggedy sob.

"Oh God!" she gasped, "here it comes."

She tensed up, and then she was twitching and shuddering uncontrollably, her pussy chewing on my cock like a toothless monster. I managed to pull almost all the way out, and then jam it in hard enough to send my semen spurting deep inside her. Even after Sis's hand-job, I still had plenty to give my mom.

"Oh God!" she sobbed, flinging her head back against my neck. I kept pounding into her with a seemingly endless load of cum, wishing I could kiss her lips and feel her tits against my chest. Feeling so utterly connected, so enveloped by her sex, it was as if the sole purpose of our lives was this very moment, this primal act of procreation.

We stayed like that for a while, her hand cupping my balls and holding my dick inside her, my finger gently caressing her swollen clit. I let my free hand wander over her soft body, tracing around her puffy tummy and up between her tits while she gasped and sighed and tried to catch her breath. The feeling of oneness, the perfection of our union, it was like a revelation, a confirmation of our destiny.

Finally, she let me dick ease out of her, and then we were side by side, my arm around her waist, her fingers cradling my shrunken cock.

"That was some swim, eh?" she said quietly, looking at me out of the corner of her eye.

"Yeah. It was cool."

"You'll have to try it sometime with one of your girlfriends."

"What about trying it with you again, in about twenty minutes?"

"Shut UP!" she giggled, giving me the same love tap I got from Sis on a daily basis. "Is that all you guys think about?"

"You said it yourself Mom. We're both in our sexual prime right now. What else is there to think about?"

"You've got a point, Bobby."

By this time, we were edging our way towards shore, with the water well below her breasts. I tried not to stare, but how can an eighteen year-old guy not stare at a pair of naked tits when they're within arm's reach?

"Bobby?" she asked, taking my hand like high schoolers do when they're first dating, "we probably don't want to let your sister know, right?"

"No shit. She's whacky enough already, without something like this to complicate her life."

"Bobby! Your sister's not whacky. She's just going through a difficult time right now. She's had horrible luck with men, and she's not doing well in school. Thank your lucky stars that she's not on drugs, or worse."

"You're right, Mom. Sis isn't whacky, just stressed."

"Speaking of stressed, how did that ripped Speedo come about?"

I thought about telling the truth, but figured this wasn't the time. "She dove in, from the boat, and the back split wide open."

"Open enough for you to see anything?"

"Well..." I thought, wondering what the right answer would be, "sure I saw something. I saw her naked, but she was in the water..."

"Oh my. I hope it doesn't cause problems between you two."

"No problem Mom. Sis is a big exhibitionist. Didn't you see her in her red bikini with her tits almost popping out?"

"I did notice, but what's a mom do do?"

Back on the beach, we pulled our clothes on, both of us being careful not to watch the other. It was a tender moment, as if we both knew it was too early to admit we were lovers, but it was too late to pretend we weren't. As we headed back to camp, I took Mom's hand in mine. It was reassuring, in an innocent sort of way, maintaining that human contact we all crave.

SikFuk
SikFuk
174 Followers