Lake of Forbidden Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SikFuk
SikFuk
174 Followers

"So what's for dinner Mom?"

"I was just going to ask you the same thing. Now that you're a man, and not a boy, why don't you decide?"

"You brought steaks, right?"

"If you want to grill em' then I brought em."

*****

The next day was to be our last at the lake before breaking camp and driving back to Phoenix. Sis was going on a hike with Hank, and Mom was committed to meeting some fellow professors over at the Rainbow Bridge, so I had the day to myself.

I perched myself in my lawn chair and dove into Duma Key by Stephen King. I like page-turners, and a Stephen King book can do that to you. I was about a hundred pages in when I heard a familiar voice down by the beach.

"Fucking asshole scumbag motherfucker piece of shit!"

It was Sis, stomping up the trail to our camp.

"What's up, Sis?"

"Just shut the fuck up and leave me alone!" she snapped, in that bitchy tone of voice I had learned to respect over the years. I watched as she flung her day-pack on the table and stomped into Mom's tent. She emerged moments later, wrapped up in her terry-cloth robe, and proceeded down to the restrooms. I knew a hot shower would calm her down, so I went back to my book, distracted by the vision Sis naked, her body all soaped up...

Twenty pages later she was back, nibbling at the Fritos on the picnic table. "Why do men always have to be such assholes?" she asked, inspecting her corn chip as if it had bugs on it.

"Because we think with our little heads, instead of our big heads?"

"Good answer," she said, finally making eye contact. I could tell by the jiggle under her robe that she was naked, or at least bra-less, which made our conversation that much more interesting.

"Want to talk about it?" I asked.

"What's to talk about? All he wanted was a blow-job and an ass fuck. I'm not into that, at least not on a first date."

"Doesn't an ass fuck hurt?"

"That's not the point. I have needs too. I'm not a fucking blowup doll. I'm not a cum receptacle."

"You're right Sis. You need to start looking into a guys heart, not at his chest and his abs."

"No lectures please. I'm not in the mood."

Staring at my stressed Sis, imagining her naked body all soapy and clean, I figured what the hell, might as well go for it. "I know what you need, and it's not what you think."

"What do I need, oh wise one?" She cocked her head and gave me that annoyed look, the one I've seen her use a thousand times. It's the 'you're never going to win this argument, but go ahead and try' look.

"You need a nonsexual full body massage."

"Gee," she sneered, "I wonder where I'm going to find a nonsexual full body massage around here?"

"I could give you a nonsexual full body massage."

"You couldn't give a nonsexual full body massage if your life depended on it."

"Wanna bet?"

"Don't make me laugh. That's one bet you'd be perfectly happy to lose."

"Whatever," I said, picking up my book. I watched out of the corner of my eye as she nibbled her chips. wondering if she'd fall for it.

"What would you use for massage oil?" she asked, feigning disinterest.

"Mom's got some olive oil in the food box."

"That's gross! You're going to use cooking oil?"

"That's what they all use."

"And you know this how?"

"Ruth had a massage video, and that's what they were using."

Sis continued with her chips, but I knew it was just a matter of time. Finally, she looked my way. "So how do you wash off the olive oil when you're done?"

"Well," I said, trying to sound calmer than I actually was, "you use a dry towel sprinkled with after-shave, and then you let the rest soak in. It's good for your skin Sis. If we were home you could google it and find out for yourself."

She scooped up a couple of more chips and sauntered over to Mom's tent, adding a little extra swing to her hips, or at least that's how it appeared to me.

I went back to Stephen King, but I just kept reading the same page over and over because it was impossible concentrate. All I could see was Sis, naked, her bouncy tits covered in massage oil...

"Oh Bobby," she called from the tent, "I'm ready."

Springing to my feet, I grabbed the olive oil and strolled briskly to the tent. I would have sprinted, but I didn't want it to be too obvious about how anxious I was to get started. As I pulled the flap open, I found Sis lying on her tummy on top of her purple beach towel, naked except for a little scarf she had placed over the crack of her ass.

"Scoot up Sis, so your chin is hanging over the end of the mattress, the way they do it with a real massage table."

"Is that the way the do it? I wouldn't know. I've never paid a girl to jerk me off and call it a massage."

"Neither have I."

"Liar," she said, peeking back at me, which revealed another couple of inches of her left tit.

She did as I instructed, nestling her face between two of Mom's pillows, and I proceeded with the massage. I started out on her shoulders, alternating between the light feathery touch my Mom showed me and the firm strokes a real masseuse would use. I was on my knees next to her, which meant her squashed left tit was constantly staring at me, or rather I was staring at it, and in no time, my dick was hard as a rock. It was distracting, but I was determined to prove to Sis that I was, indeed, capable of putting her needs before mine, even it it meant squirting in my pants.

As my hands ventured closer to her butt, her sighs grew deeper, and in no time her little scarf had slipped off, leaving her totally naked.

"That's nice," she whispered as my fingers plied her firm cheeks, kneading them back and forth with enough force to spread her ass crack open and reveal her pink anus. With one hand working her ass, I let the other slither down her thigh and back up again, each time coming a little closer to her labia, which were now in full view.

I kept at it for what seemed like ten or fifteen minutes, one hand on her ass, the other teasing and then retreating. With each stroke I could perceive a slight but constant rise and fall in her hips, and I knew I was on the right track. Finally, she couldn't take it any more.

"Is this where I'm supposed to roll over on my back?" she asked, barely audibly.

"If you want to," I said, keeping my hand planted on her hip. She did roll over and I let my hand slither over onto her tummy, just above her mound. I knew it was important to keep contact with her pelvis so she wouldn't lose her arousal.

She looked so peaceful, her tits all splayed out, a hint of a grin on her face, I almost felt guilty proceeding with the massage, but I knew she'd be grateful in the end. As my fingers traced around her breasts, the movement in her hips became more urgent. Figuring it was now or never, I let one hand slip onto her nipple, while the other found the hood over her clit.

"Yes!" she gasped, raising her head up off the mattress and opening her eyes wide. "Do it! Do it Bobby! I need it so bad!"

I did what Mom showed me how to do, rubbing gently but firmly, until she was frantic to cum, bucking her hips in the air and thrashing her head back and forth.

"That's it Bobby, that's it," she hissed, her voice getting higher and higher.

I kept at it, the rhythm of my fingers pinching her tit matching the rhythm on her clit.

"I'm so close," she whimpered, "so close."

Moving to the other nipple did the trick, and suddenly her hips shot up into the air. She let out a staccato warble that matched the quivering of her body as she shook uncontrollably. When her hand darted down to push me away, I let up on her clit and watched as her moaning and gasping turned into a raggedy giggle.

Of course, by this time, I was dying to cum, but with both hands full, all I could do was grin and bear it while my sis sputtered and drooled in an orgasmic euphoria. Just like with Mom, I had an irresistible urge to kiss her, hold her, feel her body writhing next to mine, but I sensed it wasn't time yet. All I could do was get her more and more sexed up and hope she'd invite me to join in. With this in mind, I slid to the bottom of the bed and shoved her legs wide open.

"Oh God, Bobby, are you going to make me cum again?"

"Yeah Sis, I'm going to make you cum all day if you want to."

I kissed my way up her quivering thighs, savoring her tangy fragrance. When my lips reached her slimy slit, she practically jumped a foot off the mattress.

"Easy Bobby, easy" she pleaded, grabbing a handful of my hair and holding my face about an inch away from her fragrant cunt. I was close enough to reach her with my tongue, so I laid a glob of saliva on her swollen clit and spread it around, waiting for her to mash my face into her pussy. It didn't take long, a minute or so, before she did just that.

"Now Bobby," she moaned, as my tongue took up a rhythm similar to what I had done with my finger. As her hips began to undulate, I let my fingertip glide up and down her wet slit, which seemed to heighten her arousal.

"Fuck me Bobby. Stick your fingers in. I need to feel you inside me."

I slipped two in, and she let out a pitiful warble. I slipped in a third, and her warble turned to a guttural moan. "Fill me up Bobby," she commanded, her hips bucking wildly, her legs spread even wider. The fourth finger was a tight fit, but it seemed to be just what she needed.

With a gasp and a shudder, she started cumming again, only this time it was more machine-gun-like; a quick series of spasms followed by a reloading period, followed by another series of spasms. My face was alternately shoved against her pussy, or held inches away while her whole body twitched and quivered.

"Oh God, Bobby, I can't take any more. Please stop?"

I rested my cheek on her inner thigh, licking delicately around the edges of her labia, while she wound down, her fingers still curled in my hair. As we lay together, I let her fragrance envelope me, much like the rays of the sun replenish a garden after a week of rain. It was like her pussy was the wellspring of life, and I was its servant, worshipping it with utter devotion.

Finally, her fingers relaxed in my hair, and I was able to reach her slit for some careful licking and sucking. There was a lot of juice down there, especially trickling into the crack of her ass, and I wanted to drink it all. I pulled my fingers out from inside her sloppy pussy and started to spread her ass cheeks, when...

"Mom?"

"Alice?"

I froze, realizing that Mom had just entered the tent.

"What's going on here?" she asked, more in amazement than in anger.

"He was just giving me a nonsexual massage."

"Oh, is that what they call it now?"

"Well," Sis whined, "it was supposed to be a nonsexual massage, but he took advantage of me."

Abandoning the safety of the space between Sis's legs, I sat up, wiping my face on my T-shirt.

"She's right Mom," I said. "I bet her I could give her a nonsexual massage, and she took me up on it."

Mom just stared at us. "So," she intoned, in a calm but annoyed manner, "I'm guessing there's more to the ripped Speedo story than you've been telling me? Is that correct?"

"Yes Mom," Sis said dejectedly. "I almost drowned exploring an old underwater truck when my Speedo got snagged, and Bobby saved my life by ripping the suit off me and sending me to the surface."

"And?"

"And then he demanded a hand job, you know, because I owed him, so I gave him one."

"Thank you for telling the truth, Hon."

Feeling a little left out of the discussion, I added my two cents: "I couldn't tell Mom, cause Sis said if I did, she'd cut my dick off in my sleep."

"Okay," Mom said, looking like she was giving herself a migraine, "let me get this straight. Yesterday morning you got a hand-job from your sister, and then yesterday afternoon you had sex with me. How does that work, exactly? Do we take turns fucking you?"

"I guess," I shrugged.

"What?" Sis gasped, sitting up on her elbows, "you're screwing Mom too?"

"That was when you left to get it on with Hank," I reminded her.

"Oh my God" Sis groaned, laying back down and covering her face with the pillow.

"He may be your brother, Alice, but he's also my son. Can't we agree on joint access?"

"Mom!" Sis blurted from under her pillow, "this is totally fucked up. We can't both be fucking Bobby."

"Why not?"

"Well... I don't know. What do we do, make appointments?"

"Appointments would work" Mom said, furrowing her brow in thought.

"What about spontaneity?"

"Spontaneity is good too."

"I can't believe this is happening."

"Well it is happening, Alice, so get used to it. Now, either move your ass over and make room for me, or take your nonsexual massage to your own tent."

"Has he given you a nonsexual massage too?" Sis asked, in a small pitiful voice.

"No," Mom snickered, "but he's giving me one right now." With that, she started undoing her belt.

"Mom," Sis whined, "don't you know you're supposed to take a shower before a massage?"

"You're right," she sighed, in a sort of fake giggle. "I'm on my way." She snatched Sis's robe from the bed and flounced out of the tent, slapping me on the back of the head as she left. "You're a sneaky little devil, you know that Bobby? You always were."

After Mom left, I slid up on the bed and cuddled up next to Sis,

"I'm sorry," I whispered. "It all happened by accident. When I came into the tent to get your bikini, Mom was asleep with a catsup bottle jammed up her cunt and a vibrator on her tummy, and later, when she realized I'd seen her like that, she wanted to talk about it, and one thing lead to another..."

"You don't have to explain," Sis interrupted. "Just be honest. Which one do you like better?"

"That's not a fair question Sis. You're both different."

"All right then, who's pussy do you like better?"

"Well, I haven't actually had my dick inside yours yet, so I can't answer that, can I?"

"Jesus! You're such a manipulator!" She sat up and reached for my jeans. "Hurry up, before Mom gets back." She fished my stiff dick out of my pants, and ten seconds later, I was enveloped by a juicy pussy and a pair of cantaloupe tits, which should have made answering her question a little easier - but didn't.

SikFuk
SikFuk
174 Followers